Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (41594 Views)

Why Do Some Young Girls Like Posting This? (Photo) / Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by potent5(m): 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Why would any sane girl look at a married man in the first place?
My dear, no girl is sane these days. Except you of course.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Eberex(m): 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by israelmao(m): 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
Did you say attractive?That attractness is money.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by sarutobie(m): 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
israelmao:
Did you say attractive?That attractness is money.
Attract gini?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by MightyHand(m): 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
I'm learning...

Have to start thinking of getting married quickly, so I can get more women... wink

Too bad
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by ahamonyeka(m): 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
Married men will not have that time to monitor them and will always provide assistance when she needs it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Mizhoneywealth: 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author=TheTrueApostle post=60847485]Don't act naive here my dear, that's the in thing in town... Young girls always prefer married men, don't act naive or holier than thou, when we all know these things... I just need honest response, no one is judging anyone here.. Judgement day never reach, I'll allow God do judgement when he comes, I just need honest answers.. Thank you.

you nailed it. bravo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by okabe(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Please I need honest response.

All my friends that are married have women running after them, while the single men like us have less women coming to us. So I really want to Know.
And they(my married friends) confirmed this, that girls are more attracted to married men, they believe they take care of women better, please how true is this?

this is mostly true for younger women. Not so much for women who've advanced in age and independence.

however to answer you, men are like fine wine, the older they get the sweeter they become grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
freshinko:
The reason is purely based on greediness and laziness.

Let me help complete the sentence "and wickedness".

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Jrevelation(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
Very simple
Because it row in their generation
Check the parent

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
Money & maturity!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Angelcute(f): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
The truth is married men are more experienced, successful, and observant....you can never date a married man and lack a thing,....meanwhile unmarried me are just searching wanting the very best for themselves and trying to build up their lives...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
Obviously, it shows how un intelligent many girls on here are. They claim the married men are matured because they don't perhaps disturb them or complain about their flaws/fights. The same married man is an immature man to his wife at home, simply because he complains and there are fights. So you see there is really nothing like maturity in the real sense. It just depends on who you are to the man. Young men should be sure they profile ladies they want to get entangled to. Any young girl that has the mind to sleep with someone as old as her father as got no conscience, just as it is for the man

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Angelcute:
The truth is married men are more experienced, successful, and observant....you can never date a married man and lack a thing,....meanwhile unmarried me are just searching wanting the very best for themselves and trying to build up their lives...
what happened to your father!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Angelcute(f): 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
majekdom2:
what happened to your father!
Oga pack well!! i only typed what i had in mind....

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Odogwuskido(m): 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
biacan:
for me..... money...... tall guy..... bigdick that can make me think beyond earth....and a man who is less to anger......and he must not be minister of women affairs.....like toysentomuch
I can make clay and water available for you.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Adelat2020: 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
what goes around will surely comes around...
if you date another woman's man surely another lady will also date your man...and Vice Verser
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by kuma007(m): 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author=Funkybabee post=60849040]Because they love to see other woman in pain and also maybe because of their money.....i have. Several girls like that as a friend....they won't listen to you

And karma master jejely waiting for them which they also knew[I don't support it. However, I do not think they derive pleasure in seeing any woman in pain. Most times, it is kept away from the woman at home and some of them know when and how to the man when the need arises. In short let me say, some "respect" the man's family life]
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Adaumunocha(f): 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
flatbros:
Cuz they are made
They are made? Are u telling me all married men are made?

I find them annoying. Already settled and trying to waste a single girl's time.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
Angelcute:
Oga pack well!! i only typed what i had in mind....
and I asked what came to my mind. Where your papa dey? Abi na so so small girls hin dey spend hin money ontop. So rather than spending on his daughters, he choose to spend on other small girls. See what you turned out to be.. chai. May he be cursed if he is found guilty

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by cedeki(m): 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
It was a pool party with naked girls.

And they were there.

Men who have achieved.

Money, power and fame.

Men in their prime who tell time to hold still since they have refused to age and it grudgingly obeys in detente and in temporaneous.

They dress young, they dance young, they act young.

They are current on all fronts.

Most of them married with children but mentally and emotionally single.

At this party they threw in a high brow residence in an exclusive neighbourhood in Ikoyi there was an abundance of food, drinks, drugs and real youth.

The youth came exclusively from the girls that were in attendance.

Girls in their late teens and early twenties.

Well spoken and extensively travelled.

Daughters of the materially blessed.

All of them students.

All of them naked.

Some were in the swimming pool, some at the bar, some danced under the cabana, others were hobnobing with the swimming trunks clad men at various places in the specially lit pool area that stood under the starry night sky.

And I sat with one of them.

She was caramel smooth, finely contoured, delicately featured and doe like.

She was twenty going on twenty one.

And a sophomore at Babcock university.

To every question I asked, she took a drag from the reefer in her hand, blow out the smoke through her mouth and nostrils, took a sip from her glass of Hennessey and coke on ice before she responded.

Her voice was sweet.

And her smile was rapturous.

"I heard students need permission to leave your school. How could you get out this late and stay overnight?"

"We have our ways."

"We?"

"Yeah all of us."

"From Babcock?"

"Not all. Some from Covenant, Redeemers, Madonna, ABUAD, Pan African and stuff."

"No unilag or UI?"

"They ain't boujee."

"Boujee?"

"Yeah. They are crass. Men like you guys don't want to roll with local cats like those right?"

I looked at her silently as she took a drag from her reef.

The aroma assailed it. It was caustic yet not aggravating.

"What's that?"

"Comorado."

"What's that?"

She laughed.

"It's good stuff. Hits you slowly and then makes you soar like superman."

I looked around and saw the girls doing one thing or another in their nudity.

She was staring at me.

"Is this your first party?"

I nodded.

"No wonder you are asking all these hang questions."

"Why do you do this?"

"I'm young. I need to live life before it becomes too serious and I have to be all grown up."

"But why the drugs?"

"Because."

"Because what?"

"Because this is how we roll. Everyone has their poison. If you are not on reef, you do codeine or cocaine or heroin or speed or AZT or ecstasy or royfenol or fentanyl or meth or oxy or worst case you inhale glue and get your high."

I stared at her as she inhaled and exhaled languidly.

"Why the parties?"

"You get your hit for free here. You have fun. You make good money."

"But for you to attend those schools you must be rich."

"My parents are not me."

"But they give you money."

"They pay the tuition and all. Not like they can give me a million in cash."

"Do you get a million here?"

"Well two or three parties can make me that."

"Aren't you afraid of running into your Dad at places like this?"

"Naaaa... my dad is too square and busy but even if he is not then it is his problem after all he came here for what I came here for so he can't tell me nothing."

I fell silent and watched her inhale and exhale smoke.

"But you know, your folks put you in schools like that to protect you?"

"Too protect me?"

"Yes."

"They are too busy to even bother."

"No they are not."

"Yes they are. They think the school will be both my teachers and my parents."

"I think they are just worried about you getting corrupted."

"I was balling like this under their nose and they didn't even notice. Funny thing is that even the innocent Jane get influenced in school, so what was the use of all the headache of keeping us locked up in all these secondary schools that front as universities."

"They did it out of love and with the belief that those schools are way better than the public ones."

"Well they bleeped up."

"bleeped up?"

"Is this an interview or what?"

"No I am just intrigued."

"And I am Hot."

I fell silent.

She dragged, exhaled, took a drink from her glass, sucked on one of the ice cubes in her mouth and asked in a whisper.

"Are you going to do anything about it?"

-----------------------------

The best time to do core parenting is between ages 0-12. You simply cannot afford to be too busy at this stage. Schools, nannies, extra murals cannot replace core parenting at this point. If you are absent in your child's life at this stage, be sure someone else is shaping your child's worldview .

At 12 a child's curiosities are set. And they spend their teenage years exploring those curiosities and fantasies and experimenting with their identities.

If you attempt core parenting in teenage years, you will meet a brick wall and you might end up with a fractious relationship with your teen.

Your best mode as a parent of a teenager is to "befriend" them. At this stage you can't take anything for granted you will have to earn their trust. Seek to influence them not control at this point. They will resist control but will respond wonderfully to influence: yours or the streets.

Every Nigerian parent needs to read this. So share it and continue sharing it. Its very important.

Quote me anywhere

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:

You've looked at several miss two goody shoes...looking doesn't translate to dating.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
Money and also to snap for their car upload for Facebookcheesy.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Angelcute(f): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
majetkdom2:
and I asked what came to my mind. Where your papa dey? Abi na so so small girls hin dey spend hin money ontop. So rather than spending on his daughters, he choose to spend on other small girls. See what you turned out to be.. chai. May he be cursed if he is found guilty
hahahahahaha and a you think you are responsible? i laugh in chinese....behave matured....op asked a question and i shared my opinion....didn't you see others why me?
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Ten06(m): 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
leathalbeast:
if only alot of ladies were like you. the world will be a very lovely, morally upright place.
Like who, the tata that still feed from her parents? When the time come she will not only understand she will run after married men
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Debbie there are reasons why some single babes not only look but run after married men upadancheesy. Married men spend like fire on their mistresses,dey sponsor them in schoo,they pay their house rent,some married men even sponsor their mistresses younger siblings in school if d married man whole wella.so u see why married men are irresistible to single babescheesy. Its only an independent minded chick who might not find married men as a potential mate hence the reason most married men go for campus babes and d ladies just starting up in life.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
nextstep:
Pre-selection. I'm going to get scientific here.

Pre-selection is a theory that states that females are attracted to males who other females are already attracted to. You see it in birds, lions, humans.

The evolutionary advantage is that: men can fake success, but the presence of other women in a man's life means the chances of the success being real, is, well, more real. Success means the man has access to material wealth and social capital, which increase her chances of survival (particularly if she was to get pregnant; also ensures her ability to pass on those same strong genes into her offspring). She's got nothing to gain by being with a man other women don't want (which strongly correlates with being poor, unhealthy, unfit).

This is why only the strongest, fittest, healthiest males in the animal kingdom get all the girls, and the others are left to steal p*ssy here and there.

Even in this modern society, certain boxes get checked in a woman's subconscious mind when she sees married men with children. He has enough to take care of his loved ones, and some of that can extend to her. It's not her fault, you see, but her genes.

It's also quite practical... how many struggling men can give her what she needs? The only advantage of a young man today is he has energy and free time. Otherwise he is not as mature, wise, calm, gentle, experienced, resourceful, wealthy, or well connected as the older man he will become. As time goes on, the young man will transition into an older man, and acquire these traits through hard work, intelligence, and persistence.

As an aside, an older, poor unmarried man probably has less drive, ambition, or even luck, and would thus be much less attractive.
you analysis fits into the industry age where it takes years for a man to become successful. With this technological age, it takes lesser years to become rich and successful. From your analysis of the animal kingdom, strength and good health is synonymous with youthfulness and not old age. The lion king is usually younger. You se the father lion chase away young cubs as soon as he perceives him a threat. A female dog sleeps with anything. Check that again. Truth is, most ladies are attracted to successful men regardless the age. An older woman has got tendency to fall in love with an ambitious successful male. It happens in Nigeria but they are always shy about it. Personally, I have had advances from older women... caution here is who is married and not.. Nigerian female "hustler" will sleep with anything as long as he can pay.. forget the status. Thing is because of the economic situation and them not too intelligent, they perceive advanced men as richer and having more money which is not really true.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by TheEminentLaity: 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
You supposed know say some of these people commenting are JAMBites
TheTrueApostle:
Don't act naive here my dear, that's the in thing in town... Young girls always prefer married men, don't act naive or holier than thou, when we all know these things... I just need honest response, no one is judging anyone here.. Judgement day never reach, I'll allow God do judgement when he comes, I just need honest answers.. Thank you.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
Queenserah26:
It's sheer greed
Ladies should learn to work with their hands and brains biko
this is how you know intelligent females. Nothing other than greed, selfishness and non contentment.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Maxi112: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
they're quite romantic, stable than the so called single men.

their generosity is second to none.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Sunkyphil(m): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
THEY BELIEVE THAT MARRIED MEN ARE MORE CARING,MATURED AND MOST IMPORTANTLY PROVIDE ANYTHING THEY ASK FROM THEM
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Surulady: 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Don't act naive here my dear, that's the in thing in town... Young girls always prefer married men, don't act naive or holier than thou, when we all know these things... I just need honest response, no one is judging anyone here.. Judgement day never reach, I'll allow God do judgement when he comes, I just need honest answers.. Thank you.
thank so much for this peice of truth some ladies will come here now and start preaching what is not in d holy book abeg undecidedmarried men are matured,reason well over look some shit,talk to u like a daughter,preach to u like a man of God wen the need be encouraged ur passion,make sure u not dependent on what u get from people,encourage u to work for ur money.i knw some guys will come after me for this but guys am saying the fact.
Don't ask me if am dating a married man oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.