Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (41596 Views)

Why Do Some Young Girls Like Posting This? (Photo) / Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by makydebbie(f): 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

You've looked at several miss two goody shoes...looking doesn't translate to dating.
The "look" I'm talking about is different and I'm surprised you're the only one who didn't see that.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
lefulefu:
haha slayqueens and slaydragons demcheesy
That chick has been slayed already. But tomorrow, she will come online looking for a God-fearing man.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
LordAdam16:

Not sure you're saying anything different from what he said.

And whether it is in the industrial or modern age, when you come down to it, humans are simple animals.

Read his message again, this time critically, and you'd see the conspicuous similarity between what he said and what you typed.

And one more thing, we are talking about the average lady going for a married man; there'll always be exceptions.

-Lord
No, he tried to equate success to being married or older... That not it. Whilst it's possible for an older man to be better off financially than the younger guy. It's not to say a Nigerian girl won't get down with a guy that she feels can foot her bills. We matched them on almost every social app before. A married man is just one of her numerous partners. Which buttress my point of greed, laziness and non satisfaction. It has nothing t do with the male really. That my point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by nextstep(m): 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
majekdom2:
may be you have little experiences with ladies... you can get a few ladies if you are
1. Successful- rich
2. Intelligent
3. Dating a beautiful woman or a woman perceived to be high class, you don't necessarily have to be rich in this case.
4. You have a good history of satisfying ladies sexually. It could be a big d or skills.
It has nothing to do with pre selection rather a woman interest in the above. Now getting entangled with a single guy for any of the reasons is not a problem but with a married man is where I have a problem.

In your experience how many purely intelligent or economically successful men get the girls? Those by themselves are not attractive. If you are wealthy but don't know to talk, how likely are you to be getting girls? They may accept to do certain things for money, but they are not attracted (which is the topic). In summary,

1. Successful men with no women around don't get the girls ("what's wrong, is he gay or mentally somehow?" )
2. Intelligent with no women around don't get the girls ("ah he may help me pass exam, but I can't date him" )
3. Dating a beautiful woman - pre-selected ("I'm beautiful too, so I stand a chance" )
4. Having a history with women - pre-selected ("I want what she has, so let me step up" )

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by biacan(f): 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
Odogwuskido:
I can make clay and water available for you.
please remain there
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by biacan(f): 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
Odogwuskido:
I can make clay and water available for you.
please remain there
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by nextstep(m): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
majekdom2:
No, he tried to equate success to being married or older... That not it. Whilst it's possible for an older man to be better off financially than the younger guy. It's not to say a Nigerian girl won't get down with a guy that she feels can foot her bills. We matched them on almost every social app before. A married man is just one of her numerous partners. Which buttress my point of greed, laziness and non satisfaction. It has nothing t do with the male really. That my point

I didn't equate success to being married or older, but being married and older increases the chances that girls will find you attractive. Why? Because you're likely to have other women in your life.

We have our own perspectives, and I respect where you're coming from too.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by biacan(f): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
jamarifox:
You got your spelling wrong, sweetie.
baba gist us after you tear this one toto
don't you ever in your life call me olosho
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by makydebbie(f): 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
lefulefu:
Debbie there are reasons why some single babes not only look but run after married men upadancheesy. Married men spend like fire on their mistresses,dey sponsor them in schoo,they pay their house rent,some married men even sponsor their mistresses younger siblings in school if d married man whole wella.so u see why married men are irresistible to single babescheesy. Its only an independent minded chick who might not find married men as a potential mate hence the reason most married men go for campus babes and d ladies just starting up in life.
It's well. embarassed

The kind of person I'm, I may eventually fall in love with the person with the love, care, attention and all. But knowing he's married why would I start something I can't finish when I know I can never have him. And wreck someone's home when I know I may have my own home later in life? Most times, people look the situation at hand and act, most times the forget about the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
nextstep:

The bolded:

1. Yes, the new lion king is younger, but only because the older one lost the fight (age, becoming unfit, less able to defend his pride, all tied to survivability, not age per se). There is a peak period of strength and vitality, but it's not when you're too young or too old. Same applies to men: the bulk of married men who can attract girls are in their 40s and 50s (peaking around 45-55). Some in 30s, some in 60s, and very very little outside that band. Same with lions.

2. Actually, a female dog only sleeps with the most persistent, strongest dog. A female dog is in heat for 7-10 days and will be pursued by many many males. She is receptive in a small window (1 or 2 days), and only the male that hangs around the longest and beats other contenders get access. It's false that she sleeps with anything, actually. In fact after mating, their genitals lock to ensure that only his sperm fertilize her eggs.

3. When a woman sees a successful man who is not with a woman, the first question is "what is wrong with him?" That should clue you in that success in and of itself is not the attractant. If he had a woman, he would suddenly be way more attractive to other women. Older women are also attracted by the attention she could get from a virile, young man, who - once again - has other women in his life. I[b]'m yet to see woman salivating over a man - successful or not - who is not in the company of other women. So for me the primary reason is pre-selection[/b].
more reason I said probably you have had few experiences with ladies, especially Nigeria. This may be obtainable somewhere else but not in Nigeria. Get on dating apps in Nigeria, put a few pictures of you lounging, a few outside the country. You will get messages from females within your age group and sometimes 2-3 years older. Being married does not necessarily mean you have "females" around you as it were.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

Ano Na! undecided
Keep Sashing ehnn..... Keep sashing.

lol
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Oju4190: 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
if u must know.....Married men dick is more sweeter!!!!
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
biacan:

don't you ever in your life call me olosho
olosho ashawo karishika.
Receive it
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by LordAdam16: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
majekdom2:

I'm not sure he equated success with being married or older. It's simply an observation that successful people are usually older and/or married compared to unsuccessful people. Now it doesn't mean they're successful because they're older and/or married, it's just plain ol' likelihood.

We aren't talking about how many partners a Nigerian girl has, we're talking about why they are attracted to married men. Don't muddle it up.

A lady may be with a married guy and still have an hustling guy (who often is oblivious of her other escapades). Even down-to-earth "loyal" ladies keep guys as back-up (they may not necessarily be having a romantic relationship with the back-up guy(s), they just wouldn't write them off completely), even when they have a ring on the middle finger. And it's not like Nigerian girls only get down with guys because of bills, there are a host of other reasons.

Keep the discussion streamlined.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
nextstep:

I didn't equate success to being married or older, but being married and older increases the chances that girls will find you attractive. Why? Because you're likely to have other women in your life.

We have our own perspectives, and I respect where you're coming from too.
again, this I disagree with. If you are talking having women around you because you are successful,fine but not married. A poor man has no friends, same with a poor married man.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
tayo60:
Married men do and handle things more maturely than single men and spend more on ladies. What single guys will see in ladies and scream , they just overlook it and move on since they know that the relationship is symbiosis and does not lead to anywhere.
lol try and cheat on a married and see if he would overlook itcheesy
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by makydebbie(f): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
nairanaira12:

Mo mo ùnkan t'óún se yín, anty Deborah. You don't want them to be looking at your husband, àbí? undecided
I didn't look at anybody's own so no one should look at mine. BTW I no understand Yoruba. tongue
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
It's well. embarassed

The kind of person I'm, I may eventually fall in love with the person with the love, care, attention and all. But knowing he's married why would I start something I can't finish when I know I can never have him. And wreck someone's home when I know I may have my own home later in life? Most times, people look the situation at hand and act, most times the forget about the consequences.
lol slayqueens really dont care about all these u saidcheesy
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by megama: 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Why would any sane girl look at a married man in the first place?
do you want to loose your gasp. Then look at me
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
LordAdam16:

I'm not sure he equated success with being married or older. It's simply an observation that successful people are usually older and/or married compared to unsuccessful people. Now it doesn't mean they're successful because they're older and/or married, it's just plain ol' likelihood.

We aren't talking about how many partners a Nigerian girl has, we're talking about why they are attracted to married men. Don't muddle it up.

A lady may be with a married guy and still have an hustling guy (who often is oblivious of her other escapades). Even down-to-earth "loyal" ladies keep guys as back-up (they may not necessarily be having a romantic relationship with the back-up guy(s), they just wouldn't write them off completely), even when they have a ring on the middle finger. And it's not like Nigerian girls only get down with guys because of bills, there are a host of other reasons.

Keep the discussion streamlined.

-Lord
that observation is not right. I have put a list of what atttract ladies, I not about status really, that's my point
majekdom2:
may be you have little experiences with ladies... you can get a few ladies if you are
1. Successful- rich
2. Intelligent
3. Dating a beautiful woman or a woman perceived to be high class, you don't necessarily have to be rich in this case.
4. You have a good history of satisfying ladies sexually. It could be a big d or skills.
It has nothing to do with pre selection rather a woman interest in the above. Now getting entangled with a single guy for any of the reasons is not a problem but with a married man is where I have a problem.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by LordAdam16: 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
majekdom2:
that observation is not right. I have put a list of what atttract ladies, I not about status really, that's my point

How can you say the observation is not right.

Pull up the richest list of any country, region, city on the planet and note the age and marital status of the people on the list. When you are able to find a list dominated by single, young people, hit me up.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Funkybabee(f): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
nairanaira12:

No karma if she repents later

Bible said any sinner cannot go without purnishment

Na real fact no be moinmoin......if you are doing it, stop it now now because as you are doing it as your cup dey full i swear
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by aniblue(m): 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
And tomorrow when they get married and their husbands chase girls around, they'll come to nairaland and cry crocodile tears without remembering how they destroyed other people's home when they were singles.

Its money, maturity and care, sista continue but

N/B: what goes around, comes around.
Karma is the name.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
chubinwa:
u need to b subjected under psychiatric screening for saying dis. what is attractive? is it d bilious pot belly? d 1minit romp of sex? or what. in fact I love dis thread because I will use dis medium to spew my venom against these married men who are stumbling block to handsome and energising young guyz like me and others in incognito with their affluence. ladies no longer find us attractive even after spending our last card to entice dem.
bro back then in school there was this runz girl who told me why she preferred old men who are married.she said most of dem can't last a minute in bed but they are willing to spend heavily on them unlike a young man who would bulala their punny but refuse to spend or spend little.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by highchief1: 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
tayo60:
Married men do and handle things more maturely than single men and spend more on ladies. What single guys will see in ladies and scream , they just overlook it and move on since they know that the relationship is symbiosis and does not lead to anywhere.
you must be marriage counsellor
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
nextstep:

In your experience how many purely intelligent or economically successful men get the girls? Those by themselves are not attractive. If you are wealthy but don't know to talk, how likely are you to be getting girls? They may accept to do certain things for money, but they are not attracted (which is the topic). In summary,

1. Successful men with no women around don't get the girls ("what's wrong, is he gay or mentally somehow?" )
2. Intelligent with no women around don't get the girls ("ah he may help me pass exam, but I can't date him" )
3. Dating a beautiful woman - pre-selected ("I'm beautiful too, so I stand a chance" )
4. Having a history with women - pre-selected ("I want what she has, so let me step up" )
now you are saying talking is attraction. Some ladies tell you they are attracted to intelligence. I had a friend that was very intelligent and attracted so many females. It's normal to have women around you once you are successful as a single guy... my personal experience. No questions were raised, they kept coming like "ion know". My point is you used the pre-selection term with a wrong synonym. Pre selection means having preference for traits, characteristics and abilities. Like I listed, those 4 are usually preference and it's obtainable with any age group not because you are married. Again, being married does not equal having females around you. It may mean having just one female which is your wife whilst you may be a single guy with many females. And on average, a single guy are always in company of more than on babe as many participate in extra curricular activities. You hear them call him players et all. A womanizing married man has fewer girls than the average single womanizer

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Humility017(m): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
lefulefu:
her post don already answer ur questioncheesy
I believe any lady dating a married man..
should prepare for her own party in future..
one guy somewhere will definetely date her husband too...in future...
after all someone must taste from hers too....after she had ate and taste others...
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by potbelly(m): 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
Tell them breh... wink
Maxi112:
Some girls find men with potbelly attractive.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
Humility017:

I believe any lady dating a married man..
should prepare for her own party in future..
one guy somewhere will definetely date her husband too...in future...
after all someone must taste from hers too....after she had ate and taste others...

yea the circle continues but then some of these ladies become single for life.not all of dem dat get married..many of them graduate from being mistresses to sugar mummies.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
LordAdam16:

How can you say the observation is not right.

Pull up the richest list of any country, region, city on the planet and note the age and marital status of the people on the list. When you are able to find a list dominated by single, young people, hit me up.

-Lord
now you are saying being successful is synoymous with being married. Ok yes, if you say so, but notice the "successful" that's just one out of the 4 traits I listed above. It's not about status like I said. Pre selection is preference for a sect of traits, in Nigeria marriage is one of the measure of "success" this is one reason for this thread. In other climes, you will see that the females are more attracted to other traits. Intelligence, sexing skills, physical looks regardless the age.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Humility017(m): 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
lefulefu:
yea the circle continues but then some of these ladies become single for life.not all of dem dat get married..many of them graduate from being mistresses to sugar mummies.
Lol.....
you're right.
people just need to have it in the back of their mind...that same way you pay your bed you lie on it..
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by prestigiouslady: 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
Any woman who builds her hapiness on another woman's sorrow and tears will have all her hapiness crashing like a pack of cards right before her.
If a married man is shameless enough to ask you out, a lady should have the dignity to say no, come one, ladies should have self worth..

All those girls who find married men better and attractive thereby causing the wife at home to have sleepless night will surely be paid back in their coins...

Revenge is a meal best served cold.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.