Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (41592 Views)

Why Do Some Young Girls Like Posting This? (Photo) / Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 27, 2017
Surulady:
I can't remember telling u I was dating a married man,Mrman lipsrsealed and whatever he does should be left to whoever is involved to decide how to handle it...more so matured men don't spread their family on social media like Facebook..
u dont want to admit u date sugar daddies abi?

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Lalas247(f): 7:55am On Sep 27, 2017
lefulefu:

Morning sweeti
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by makydebbie(f): 7:57am On Sep 27, 2017
nairanaira12:

Lol
Are you married?
No.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by makydebbie(f): 7:58am On Sep 27, 2017
nairanaira12:

Tonto dike is just a pretender. Empty drama queen, who sees being called born again is yet another drama opportunity
She's still reaping what she sowed.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 27, 2017
Lalas247:

Morning sweeti
ohh my sexy angel a lovely mornin to u wink

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Lalas247(f): 8:01am On Sep 27, 2017
lefulefu:

ohh my sexy angel a lovely mornin to u wink
Kai grin that kiss sha
I needed it .. really can't be bothered today men sad
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 27, 2017
Lalas247:

Kai grin that kiss sha
I needed it .. really can't be bothered today men sad
... haha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by uwabuwa888: 8:26am On Sep 27, 2017
Young ladies follows rich married men...so being single and poor my dear no young lady will dear come close to you cus poverty is a disease....i have never seen a rich Batchelor complained of not having sexy girls..cues money and girls are brother and sister
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Surulady: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2017
lefulefu:

I don't want to admit I want to start wit u.....busybody grin
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by newslifeop: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2017
Money
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2017
Surulady:
I don't want to admit I want to start wit u.....busybody grin
... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Tompeters(m): 8:36am On Sep 27, 2017
My own view about ladies who sleep with married men is that they'll never be faithful in marriage........ What is bad is bad
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by 1miccza: 8:39am On Sep 27, 2017
Humility017:

Dear bro...to be honest wit you.
the care and maturity of this men..few single guys have it.
I know this because I work wit ladies

I would first say not all of them and in the same vein there are some guys with such high level of maturity. The ladies believe this because they don't give the single guys the same time and patience that they give to the married ones.

Finally what's wrong is still wrong. Let the married have their home and the single build their maturity.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by odaniel1(m): 9:11am On Sep 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Awwn, I know right. kiss
more of 'maky' in this world U no sabi ds babe, she dey craze wella. Better to have more 'trumps'...lol maky na play i dey play o!...
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 27, 2017
Besides the money aspect(even though not all married men are well to do),Most young ladies find married men attractive because they are already "TAKEN".For a lot of them there lies the attraction,the ability and guile to be able to wrestle,snatch,distract and claim for themselves another woman's man especially when the man is already committed to another.It gives some of them a sense of fulfillment and special accomplishment.This is not just applicable to married men but even single guys too.A guy could be all on his own and be getting ignores from certain girls but the moment he has a date and is serious,the same girls who barely looked at him will be the same ones trying all sorts to whisk him away.It is natural.Some people love what looks difficult to obtain and see it as a challenge to conquer.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by makydebbie(f): 10:11am On Sep 27, 2017
odaniel1:

more of 'maky' in this world
U no sabi ds babe, she dey craze wella. Better to have more 'trumps'...lol
maky na play i dey play o!...
Hahahaha bro you craze pass me. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Rozaytee: 11:16am On Sep 27, 2017
Some are cool....i remember my former place of work my married boss den a man...i really admired him he had a good charisma wit air of dignity,confidence and very intelligent and kind....but on d fateful day he whispered in my ear dat he would love to fvck d shit outta. Me...i was disgusted and hated him immediately..mtcheeew
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Rozaytee: 11:17am On Sep 27, 2017
Some are cool....i remember my former place of work my married boss den a man...i really admired him he had a good charisma wit air of dignity,confidence and very intelligent and kind....but on d fateful day he whispered in my ear dat he would love to fvck d shiit outta. Me...i was disgusted and hated him immediately..mtcheeew
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 27, 2017
are you sure? or the way he whispered in to your ear, unlocked you ''P'' had moist and shit.
You were probably stunned that someone with air of dignity,confidence and very intelligent and kind could just say your innermost desires....then you hated him....hmmm i feel your pain.

Rozaytee:
Some are cool....i remember my former place of work my married boss den a man...i really admired him he had a good charisma wit air of dignity,confidence and very intelligent and kind....but on d fateful day he whispered in my ear dat he would love to fvck d shiit outta. Me...i was disgusted and hated him immediately..mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Rozaytee: 11:45am On Sep 27, 2017
looney:
are you sure? or the way he whispered in to your ear, unlocked you ''P'' had moist and shit.
You were probably stunned that someone with air of dignity,confidence and very intelligent and kind could just say your innermost desires....then you hated him....hmmm i feel your pain.

my dear admiring some one doesnt mean u want to sleep with d person
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Rozaytee: 11:50am On Sep 27, 2017
looney:

i learnt a lot from him...based on my job he was really kind and caring to we his workers..we looked upto him as a mentor...so he talking about sex just spoilt d respect i had for him..
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by hooklover: 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
I laugh web I hear ladies dat date married men will stop once they marry..

If I tell u d married ladies I Bleep u will know that once u are used to doing such and having more than 1boyfriend that bleeps u.u will continue it inside marriage..

U will even duck with rest of mind cos u know u have achieved d marriage desire....

Many ladies marry to bear the name married so fellow ladies go respect them...

Some of my ex that are married I still Bleep them till tomorrow cos I know her inside out.....

Ladies dating married men are good candidates for ladies that Bleep outside when married..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
i know, just yanking your chain
Rozaytee:
my dear admiring some one doesnt mean u want to sleep with d person
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by hooklover: 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
tayo60:
Married men do and handle things more maturely than single men and spend more on ladies. What single guys will see in ladies and scream , they just overlook it and move on since they know that the relationship is symbiosis and does not lead to anywhere.

An example of lady dating married man.. Keep it up baby
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Cityguy: 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
goingape1:
it only happens in Naija!

Naija ladies are gorilla in nature so you won't blame them! they always go for the ripe bananas.
Wrong assumption. Ever watched golddiggers? It's universal.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Cityguy: 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
nextstep:
Pre-selection. I'm going to get scientific here.

Pre-selection is a theory that states that females are attracted to males who other females are already attracted to. You see it in birds, lions, humans.

The evolutionary advantage is that: men can fake success, but the presence of other women in a man's life means the chances of the success being real, is, well, more real. Success means the man has access to material wealth and social capital, which increase her chances of survival (particularly if she was to get pregnant; also ensures her ability to pass on those same strong genes into her offspring). She's got nothing to gain by being with a man other women don't want (which strongly correlates with being poor, unhealthy, unfit).

This is why only the strongest, fittest, healthiest males in the animal kingdom get all the girls, and the others are left to steal p*ssy here and there.

Even in this modern society, certain boxes get checked in a woman's subconscious mind when she sees married men with children. He has enough to take care of his loved ones, and some of that can extend to her. It's not her fault, you see, but her genes.

It's also quite practical... how many struggling men can give her what she needs? The only advantage of a young man today is he has energy and free time. Otherwise he is not as mature, wise, calm, gentle, experienced, resourceful, wealthy, or well connected as the older man he will become. As time goes on, the young man will transition into an older man, and acquire these traits through hard work, intelligence, and persistence.

As an aside, an older, poor unmarried man probably has less drive, ambition, or even luck, and would thus be much less attractive.
Very scientific, factual. Very intellectual!
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Cityguy: 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
OmoAtlanta:
No married woman will give an honest answer because she doesn't want her hubby to be dated, even if she ones dated a married man.

No excuse but alot of factors

1. poverty, how many parents can afford pads for their adult females. many can't even feed them.

2. bad economy, many work are dominated by men and if a lady go to look for job.... the men take advantage

3. immaturity of single guys... you know why ladies call most men adult babies, they share the smallest of secrets

4. marriageable ladies are more than men, they become desperate

5. the wannabe, ladies love material things. they want to flaunt and make jest of their friends. only married men can provide for frivolities

6. some ladies believes they should enjoy before getting married, so they just have fun and lock up after marriage

Forget about karma these karma that, alot of married women who never dated married can testify. their husbands are chasing other ladies.

the truth is, these are things we don't have power over. No matter what we do, it will never stop.
Well thought out indeed.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Kobicove(m): 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
hooklover:
I laugh web I hear ladies dat date married men will stop once they marry..

If I tell u d married ladies I Bleep u will know that once u are used to doing such and having more than 1boyfriend that bleeps u.u will continue it inside marriage..

U will even duck with rest of mind cos u know u have achieved d marriage desire....

Many ladies marry to bear the name married so fellow ladies go respect them...

Some of my ex that are married I still Bleep them till tomorrow cos I know her inside out.....

Ladies dating married men are good candidates for ladies that Bleep outside when married..

Quite true
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
We really need to fork.
Lalas247:

Morning sweeti
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by ityP(m): 4:42am On Sep 28, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
I'm learning...

Have to start thinking of getting married quickly, so I can get more women... wink

Brand new Homtom HT50, available for sale in Port Harcourt, PM me, it has superb specifications...

https://www.nairaland.com/4063975/brand-new-homtom-ht50-sale

How much
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Dshocker(m): 5:24am On Sep 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Let Tonto Dike lecture you.

Do you have any proof she slept with someone else's man,before she got married?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.