Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (41590 Views)

Why Do Some Young Girls Like Posting This? (Photo) / Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
ahamonyeka:
Married men will not have that time to monitor them and will always provide assistance when she needs it.
so u think a married man will just throw his hard earned money at a young and wont moniter hercheesy.abeg come edo state see d way some married men dey handle their single babes.sometimes if dem catch dhier babe dey cheat on dem they will use cult guys to handle the young man wey d babe dey track in secret.over here it can be dangerous dating a single girl who is with a married man cos u might not know wat d married man is in to.boys fit just enter ur pad one night and use koboko on u.so bro the married men are even more protective of their prize than single men.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by makydebbie(f): 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
lefulefu:
lol slayqueens really dont care about all these u saidcheesy
They'll learn the hard way. grin
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
No idea
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by makydebbie(f): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
nairanaira12:

If the girl repents later, what goes around May never come around
Let Tonto Dike lecture you.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by makydebbie(f): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
You're still in Lag?
I leave thrusday morning.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
biacan:

please remain there
Hahahahaha!
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
Humility017:

Lol.....
you're right.
people just need to have it in the back of their mind...that same way you pay your bed you lie on it..
ok look at Genevieve for example..since dating Atiku she has remained single...but then we dey hear na small small boys dey hammer hercheesy and she spends on dem.so dats how it is.most single ladies who go about dating married men sometimes end up being single for life.d lucky ones among dem if dey happen to have dated a very rich married man use the money to establish and they become sugar mummies.the few who get married hardly have a calm marriage life cos the circle then continues.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by LordAdam16: 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
majekdom2:
now you are saying being successful is synoymous with being married. Ok yes, if you say so, but notice the "successful" that's just one out of the 4 traits I listed above. It's not about status like I said. Pre selection is preference for a sect of traits, in Nigeria marriage is one of the measure of "success" this is one reason for this thread. In other climes, you will see that the females are more attracted to other traits. Intelligence, sexing skills, physical looks regardless the age.

No. Again you're not getting it. A successful older man is likely to be married. There are exceptions ofc, like Dangote for example. But the average successful senior is married. They're not synonyms, its good ol' likelihood.

And again, don't veer off on a different trajectory. The OP wants to know why single ladies are attracted to married men. Are you really going to place intelligence, s*x, and looks as mutually exclusive traits to success in your answer to his inquiry?

We aren't discussing about why ladies are attracted to guys. We are discussing about why SINGLE ladies are attracted to MARRIED guys. Please tell me you recognize the difference and increased specificity of the latter topic.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
They'll learn the hard way. grin
well if karma wan strike dem go run to shiloh
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
lefulefu:
ok look at Genevieve for example..since dating Atiku she has remained single...but then we dey hear na small small boys dey hammer hercheesy and she spends on dem.so dats how it is.most single ladies who go about dating married men sometimes end up being single for life.d lucky ones among dem if dey happen to have dated a very rich married man use the money to establish and they become sugar mummies.the few who get married hardly have a calm marriage life cos the circle then continues.
So true! smiley shocked
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Humility017(m): 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
lefulefu:
you're ryt....
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
Maxi112:
Some girls find men with potbelly attractive.
but why d babes no dey gree date the broke potbellied ones nacheesy...na so so d rich potbellied ones dem dey go forcheesy
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Funkybabee(f): 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author=kuma007 post=60854966][/quote]

Maybe!!!!!!women are their own enemy
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
LordAdam16:

No. Again you're not getting it. A successful older man is likely to be married. There are exceptions ofc, like Dangote for example. But the average successful senior is married. They're not synonyms, its good ol' likelihood.

And again, don't veer off on a different trajectory. The OP wants to know why single ladies are attracted to married men. Are you really going to place intelligence, s*x, and looks as mutually exclusive traits to success in your answer to his inquiry?

We aren't discussing about why ladies are attracted to guys. We are discussing about why SINGLE ladies are attracted to MARRIED guys. Please tell me you recognize the difference and increased specificity of the latter topic.

-Lord
hello, you have a problem understanding my point. The traits I highlighted are
1. Success 2. Intelligence 3. Dating a higher class babe 4. Sexual prowess and physical look. Check that again. There is no way success will be attributed to other traits. Again, you seem to have a limited understanding of the word synonym. Synonym by extension could mean implying or reference. Which brings me back to say you are implying that married men are successful. I.e, th successful senior is likel to be married Which means they have one of the trait hence why ladies are interested in them. They simply posses the success trait that can be obtainable in any age group! And why it is "married" here is because of the emphasis we place on marrige. Like you said, there are single senior successful men.. would you say women are not attracted to them? No. Here in Africa, marriage is a factor one can reckon with. In summary, a lady can be attracted to a married man or any man if he possesses any of the traits I mentioned!
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
DeeTus:
That chick has been slayed already. But tomorrow, she will come online looking for a God-fearing man.

God fearing man ko...devil fearing man nicheesycheesy
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by makydebbie(f): 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
lefulefu:
well if karma wan strike dem go run to shiloh
Hahahaha you're not far from the truth but this is funny. cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by okenwaa(m): 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
The devil uses them to break up marriages.

Yeye girls....

He will still use other girls to scatter ur husband too..

Shey u no go marry
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by LordAdam16: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
majekdom2:
hello, you have a problem understanding my point. The traits I highlighted are
1. Success 2. Intelligence 3. Dating a higher class babe 4. Sexual prowess and physical look. Check that again. There is no way success will be attributed to other traits. Again, you seem to have a limited understanding of the word synonym. Synonym by extension could mean implying or reference. Which brings me back to say you are implying that married men are successful. I.e, th successful senior is likel to be married Which means they have one of the trait hence why ladies are interested in them. They simply posses the success trait that can be obtainable in any age group! And why it is "married" here is because of the emphasis we place on marrige. Like you said, there are single senior successful men.. would you say women are not attracted to them? No. Here in Africa, marriage is a factor one can reckon with. In summary, a lady can be attracted to a married man or any man if he possesses any of the traits I mentioned!

This is the definition of synonym:

a word or phrase that means exactly or nearly the same as another word or phrase in the same language

Synonym cannot mean "implying or reference."

And who says a successful man can't be an intelligent man, or good looking, or have sexual prowess, or date a beautiful or high-class lady, or check all boxes?

I did not imply that married men are successful. I wonder where you got that from. I simply said, successful older men are more likely to be married. And I gave evidence (the rich list of any city, region, or country on the planet). The two sentences are not the same. They are miles apart.

And your summary is not entirely correct because there are intelligent nerds who ain't getting enough cooch. I asked a question if you recognize the difference between why ladies are attracted to guys and why SINGLE ladies are attracted to MARRIED guys. If I'm to hazard a guess, I don't think you recognize the difference.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Josh44s(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
There's something called morals, the fact that you lack one doesn't mean others do too. I don't type to please Seu.n's over a million members. Who has the damn time? Gerrof my mention. undecided

Is that all? cheesy

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
LordAdam16:

This is the definition of synonym:

Synonym cannot mean "implying or reference."

And who says a successful man can't be an intelligent man, or good looking, or have sexual prowess, or date a beautiful or high-class lady, or check all boxes?

I did not imply that married men are successful. I wonder where you got that from. I simply said, successful older men are more likely to be married. And I gave evidence (the rich list of any city, region, or country on the planet). The two sentences are not the same. They are miles apart.

And your summary is not entirely correct because there are intelligent nerds who ain't getting enough cooch. I asked a question if you recognize the difference between why ladies are attracted to guys and why SINGLE ladies are attracted to MARRIED guys. If I'm to hazard a guess, I don't think you recognize the difference.

-Lord

again,I have attached attached screen shot. Successful people are likely to be married..not the other way, I get. Success is a trait and there was never a time I mentioned a man can only have one trait. I said success cannot be attributed to sexual prowess for instance.. I meant you cannot say success and sexual prowess is same. There are men with all the traits I mentioned but that's not to say the traits are same. You still don't get it. Ladies are attracted to married men simply because the married man can posses any of the traits so desired! A married man is a man that can posses any of the traits. Just as a single guy is a man that can posses any of the traits! There is no trait that is particular to one age group, you can find the traits in all age group. However different factor are responsible for a woman's interest in the trait i.e Age, socio-economic class and status, religion and beliefs. My point, single ladies are attracted to married guys because married have the desired traits! Your nerd friend might be in a niche where the traits desired by most females is not intelligence that's not to say If he goes somewhere else, he won't ha matches!

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by bannykel: 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
Funkybabee:
Because they love to see other woman in pain and also maybe because of their money.....i have. Several girls like that as a friend....they won't listen to you

And karma master jejely waiting for them which they also knew
God bless U, Mr Karma is a bitch, wey dey wait for dem, my sister's Frnd DAT luv dating married men is married now but not enjoying her home, a marriage of 6month o, her hubby don even get STD now.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by LordIsaac(m): 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
"
tayo60:
Married men do and handle things more maturely than single men and spend more on ladies. What single guys will see in ladies and scream , they just overlook it and move on since they know that the relationship is symbiosis and does not lead to anywhere.
It is simply being shameless. If you thinƙ otherwise, I pray Goɗ ɓlesses your future husɓanɗ with such women in the first 20years of your marriage.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by makasimatics(m): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
tayo60:
Married men do and handle things more maturely than single men and spend more on ladies. What single guys will see in ladies and scream , they just overlook it and move on since they know that the relationship is symbiosis and does not lead to anywhere.

just say that it is because of money and nothing more. Anyway, continue...... but don't blame your step mother for anything when you have clocked 45 yrs without husband.

let any pastor that will council you when the time comes tell you the root of your problem oooo.

Anyway, I wish you and your advocates well in the game
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
cheesy and I was thinking when I get married all these ladies is over. Not knowing its just the beginning of enjoying more young ladies coming.

The world is sweet o especially with most money
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by makasimatics(m): 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Why would any sane girl look at a married man in the first place?

Because of hunger for IPhone 8.

hope you are not guilty of this your statement.

Nice one sha
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by biacan(f): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
DeeTus:
Hahahahaha!
lol
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Maxi112: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
lefulefu:
but why d babes no dey gree date the broke potbellied ones nacheesy...na so so d rich potbellied ones dem dey go forcheesy
Baba that one na kwashiorkor na grin

girls with their kind of eyes for money, fit differentiate man way malnutrition they worry and too much money.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Maxi112: 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
potbelly:
Tell them breh... wink
grin so you still they active for here?
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Lalas247(f): 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
Maxi112:
Some girls find men with potbelly attractive.

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Maxi112: 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Yeah, some see it as evidence of good leaving. while others see men with potbell_y as money miss road.

try them out, they can spend for Africa if they love you.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Lalas247(f): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
Maxi112:
Yeah, some see it as evidence of good leaving. while others see men with potbell_y as money miss road.

try them out, they can spend for Africa if they love you.
lol don't need their coins Biko grin

But kolewerk dear ..
Pot gini
We hit the gym ... 90 days of intense cardio, tummy.. weights he won't know wt hit him by the time I'm through grin
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by ahamonyeka(m): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
lefulefu:
so u think a married man will just throw his hard earned money at a young and wont moniter hercheesy.abeg come edo state see d way some married men dey handle their single babes.sometimes if dem catch dhier babe dey cheat on dem they will use cult guys to handle the young man wey d babe dey track in secret.over here it can be dangerous dating a single girl who is with a married man cos u might not know wat d married man is in to.boys fit just enter ur pad one night and use koboko on u.so bro the married men are even more protective of their prize than single men.
why will she monitor her don't he want her to marry again?that one na greedy man be that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills / Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.