Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,080 members, 7,814,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? (16436 Views)

MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) / Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online / See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

Cos I have already attended to the points you raised.
and I have attended to yours cheesy
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 1:41am On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
yes that is exactly what I am sayiing....check out the synonyms

Upset or annoyed is the key word

the prevention of the progress, success, or fulfilment of something

That is another definition that suits the context of our argument
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 1:42am On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
and I have attended to yours cheesy
Yes.

I'm tired sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

- Progress => not a factor why people become atheist. Most non-progressive people usually call upon the name of God. Cos if it was, there would have been 70% atheists in Nigeria
- success => can we equate this progress.? I guess yes. But if ya answer is no, then define success.
- fulfilment => of what? Heart desire? Lustful desire?... Out of point.

wait a minute
We are still talking about frustration here aren't we?

Progress: many people join atheism because they believe religion stops progress...infact it is the main reason for starting atheism in china...they believe religion have deceived them for far too long...

Success....most of the scientists who are well known atheist attributes lack of progress and success to religion and don't believe that God exists

Fulfillment:; here is the most important one....many atheist believe they will live a more fulfilled live without religion...they preach against religion...

I am feeling sleepy
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by luminouz(m): 4:10am On Sep 29, 2017
[quote kiss author=makydebbie post=60929702]Na me you dey laugh abi? cry[/quote]
Lol...d last born n wild stuffs got me...
To me sha....ur my favourite rebel....
Chop kiss kiss
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by makydebbie(f): 5:38am On Sep 29, 2017
luminouz:

Lol...d last born n wild stuffs got me...
To me sha....ur my favourite rebel....
Chop kiss kiss
Thanks hun. kiss
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Victornezzar: 6:23am On Sep 29, 2017
vicfuntop:

Victor, really? You want them to come for you
Can't u see wer dey called me kpomo lips cheesy grin
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 29, 2017
Victornezzar:
Can't u see wer dey called me kpomo lips cheesy grin
Lolz
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Victornezzar: 6:24am On Sep 29, 2017
DeadRat:
WHY DO YOU WEAR YOUR PANT ON YOUR HEAD
come dis dude wah re u saying cheesy
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Victornezzar: 6:25am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

LoL
You really know the crazy people on religion section.
Tho, otem might sound crazy, but his prediction àbí na prophecies are right
Yeah he's always on point
But he can argue sha cheesy
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Victornezzar: 6:27am On Sep 29, 2017
princ007:
Lolz
It's funny sha
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by QuietHammer(m): 6:56am On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
good things happen to good people, bad things happen to bab people... life is not predictable( we all go through this things)...the good news is that he (your friend) escaped death...he can then choose the life he wants to leave, atheism or otherwise

I dont mock frustrated people only stating the obvious

besides atheists shouldn't believe they can preach depression to others too.... life is a battle that we all have to struggle with... so no one should feel like he/she have more reasons to be frustrated than me.....
Good happen to the good, bad to the bad. Therefore, the family members of the atheist who died in such horrific way deserved it because they were bad. I like the way you think, though faulty still, I like it.

Cc: Hahn, come see something.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 7:16am On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
wait a minute
We are still talking about frustration here aren't we?

Progress: many people join atheism because they believe religion stops progress...infact it is the main reason for starting atheism in china...they believe religion have deceived them for far too long...

Success....intact most of the scientists who are well known atheist attributes lack of progress and success to religion and don't believe that God exists

Fulfillment:; here is the most important one....many atheist believe they will live a more fulfilled live without religion...they preach against religion...

I am feeling sleepy
You have this problem of using a single factor as a yardstick to justify 1million ideas/points, while I consider 1million factors to justify a single point.

We can't agree if you continue this way. It's a new day, I can't come & die jàre.

Have a nice day
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 29, 2017
QuietHammer:

Good happen to the good, bad to the bad. Therefore, the family members of the atheist who died in such horrific way deserved it because they were bad. I like the way you think, though faulty still, I like it.

Cc: Hahn, come see something.
bro don't not put words into my mouth...there is no where I said atheist are bad people

Try to understand a post before quoting it next time....the guy was not even an atheist before the unfortunate incidence.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

You have this problem of using a single factor as a yardstick to justify 1million ideas/points, while I consider 1million factors to justify a single point.

We can't agree if you continue this way. It's a new day, I can't come & die jàre.

Have a nice day
lol bro, that is my own point of view and I stand by it....yeah it is a new day....good morning and have a nice day
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

Very wrong
none of dem fine Bro
aghh bro lalas fine na and she no even dey use makeup sef...oyindidi is pretty..i don see her pixs...and aghh bro make u check makydebbie well na...she is attractive and choppable.TGoddess me never see her sha but the day she go start coaching me yoruba dats d day wen i go see her.i can guess she's lightskinned with a portable behind and she dey do dreads.make i add my own...jakendeola's crush skarlett is pretty.dat her short hair wey she do just make her look sweet...there's dis babe with luscious lips wey introduce herself for here... Don forget her monike..dat one fine too.and aghh there is this two fine yoruba babes wey deactivate...Aderola and stephdamilola.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 29, 2017
And how will i forget alexialin and thornapple.so there are fine gehls here as well as ugly ones sha.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:36am On Sep 29, 2017
lefulefu:
And how will i forget alexialin and thornapple.so there are fine gehls here as well as ugly ones sha.
Nairaland get fine girl??
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 29, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Nairaland get fine girl??
so u no even fit pick one wey u consider as fine?
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:41am On Sep 29, 2017
lefulefu:
so u no even fit pick one wey u consider as fine?
"Fine" don get new meaning I guess.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 29, 2017
Victornezzar:
come dis dude wah re u saying cheesy
i Should Be Asking You That Question...
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Oyindidi(f): 8:07am On Sep 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

Very wrong
none of dem fine Bro
angry
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Boxer007(m): 8:10am On Sep 29, 2017
unapapadeycraze:
i wanna noah(know her) though i don't intend building an arkcheesy.

answer the question. you could post her link here.

Hi boo boo. Let me light up your tunnel
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Victornezzar: 8:30am On Sep 29, 2017
lefulefu:
aghh bro lalas fine na and she no even dey use makeup sef...oyindidi is pretty..i don see her pixs...and aghh bro make u check makydebbie well na...she is attractive and choppable.TGoddess me never see her sha but the day she go start coaching me yoruba dats d day wen i go see her.i can guess she's lightskinned with a portable behind and she dey do dreads.make i add my own...jakendeola's crush skarlett is pretty.dat her short hair wey she do just make her look sweet...there's dis babe with luscious lips wey introduce herself for here... Don forget her monike..dat one fine too.and aghh there is this two fine yoruba babes wey deactivate...Aderola and stephdamilola.
lol
I know say lala fine.....d rest I no know oo wink
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Victornezzar: 8:33am On Sep 29, 2017
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Oyindidi(f): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

wink
I ugly abi?
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Victornezzar: 8:41am On Sep 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
I ugly abi?
ahan
dem no mention ur name na
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Oyindidi(f): 8:42am On Sep 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

ahan
dem no mention ur name na
gringrin check again
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Victornezzar: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
I ugly abi?
ooooo
I just saw it now
Was referring 2 three galz like dah
people wey call me kpomo lips cheesy
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Victornezzar: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
gringrin check again
av done dah cheesy
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Oyindidi(f): 8:44am On Sep 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

ooooo
I just saw it now
Was referring 2 three galz like dah
people wey call me kpomo lips cheesy
who call you kpomo lipsgrin
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Victornezzar: 8:45am On Sep 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
who call you kpomo lipsgrin
Aderola na cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years / Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? / Post Your Sunday Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.