Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? (16445 Views)

MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) / Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online / See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by luminouz(m): 10:22am On Sep 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy

Not ready to be swallowed biko sad

I actually like yours wink

*grins like a cat who sights Grandma stockfish*
Nicely done babe..nicely done kiss
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by ScienceWatch: 10:22am On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
I am not sciencewatch please ooo

I am sunshineG, I didn't tell you anything o
I am Sciencewatch, thanks for your honesty.
Would you care to learn about something that has got the whole world laughing ?

The guy in the video clip below can't stop laughing because he just read the scientific publication that conclusively proves that
ATHEISM IS A MENTAL DISEASE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Blackhawk01: 10:23am On Sep 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
Let it slide dear

Gat no ish with him jawe. He's entitled to his opinion but then saying different things at the same or almost the same interval is just not cool. He is a guy, he should learn to stand his ground, no one is gonna kill him biko.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by jaksmillioniar: 10:24am On Sep 29, 2017
I go for cococandy
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Victornezzar: 10:24am On Sep 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Good! I understand, your lips got your eyes covered up already.

Now, why did you lie? I called you kpomo lips after your comment but you told Oyindidi you were only referring to those that called you kpomo lips in your first comment. Stop being a wimp! When you say something, stand by it.
It's like u cannot comprehend ahbi
I said I didn't know dah lala, oyin nd sinaj names were there
It's not my fault ur not beautiful wink
don't let some fvck boys deceive u
I also suggest u do a face surgery wink
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by makydebbie(f): 10:24am On Sep 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
gringrin check again
Abeg he saw your name. Na this type of people them suppose shoot as they born am. Very useless in the society. grin
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by makydebbie(f): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2017
Lalas247:
All these houseboys wey get catarax for eye .. lol opinion flaccid like a dead deek grin
Savage you're. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Blackhawk01: 10:28am On Sep 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahaha but it's unique not odd na. wink

Na lagos cause am, make i reach GH first. kiss

Abeg that guy is two faced. I don tell Horlohlah this thing. He's a sissy with a leaking pussy.

When I noticed his stupid personality, I stop replying his mentions. No time for useless people jare.

Hahahaha cheesy grin

Dem clip your wings for Lagos abi? Hahahaha cheesy grin

Dude really needs to work on himself.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by makydebbie(f): 10:32am On Sep 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin

Dem clip your wings for Lagos abi? Hahahaha cheesy grin

Dude really needs to work on himself.
Dem clip am oo. angry

Those kinds of people tell them your secrets and see it on NL front page tomorrow. Disgusting attitude.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 29, 2017
grin

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
grin
Share with me biko grin
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Blackhawk01: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2017
DeadRat:
Well I Dont judge beauty By Looks Alone... Here Are Some hot Babes. Hot Enough To roast Your Dick Like Plantain...

Blackhawk01. Lalas247. Makydebbie. Laveda. Phintohlar. Tgoddess. Sinaj. Oyindidi...

*runs Out Of Thread*

Victornezzar:

It's like u cannot comprehend ahbi
I said I didn't know dah lala, oyin nd sinaj names were there
It's not my fault ur not beautiful wink
don't let some fvck boys deceive u
I also suggest u do a face surgery wink

Lala247 is right in between blackhawk and Makky and you missed that but went right ahead to notice Tgoddess... Your own blindness is selective blindness abi?

Nope! I'm not like your airheads who need your pathetic lies to believe in themselves. I Am Beautiful and no one can tell me otherwise, definitely not even someone like you who can't stand by his words.

Grow some backbones and stick to your words next time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

It seems like you didn't understand the question Op asked before listing out those monikers!!

Aside Lalas247 and Sinaj,

Others are prolly bunch of expired weed!!

Learn to read and understand buddy!!
You dey craze,Ahswr. grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Blackhawk01: 10:42am On Sep 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Dem clip am oo. angry

Those kinds of people tell them your secrets and see it on NL front page tomorrow. Disgusting attitude.

We go unclip am tomorrow tongue

Who go tell that one secret? Error101.

Goodmorning fish head. kiss
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Share with me biko grin
grin Oya take

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by jaksmillioniar: 10:46am On Sep 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

It seems like you didn't understand the question Op asked before listing out those monikers!!

Aside Lalas247 and Sinaj,

Others are prolly bunch of expired weed!!

Learn to read and understand buddy!!
dont say dat guy dere are all beautiful in dia way but we all have a choice d girl I think is in family rooms lawlahdey yoruba girl.lol happy weekend dear God bless
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 29, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
dont say dat guy dere are all beautiful in dia way but we all have a choice d girl I think is in family rooms
bro you are 100% right wink

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by makydebbie(f): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lala247 is right in between blackhawk and Makky and you missed that but went right ahead to notice Tgoddess... Your own blindness is selective blindness abi?

Nope! I'm not like your airheads who need your pathetic lies to believe in themselves. I Am Beautiful and no one can tell me otherwise, definitely not even someone like you who can't stand by his words.

Grow some backbones and stick to your words next time.
Definitely not one ugly dude with pomo lips. grin

Abeg Rola free that guy. He's not worth your attention biko. Let him keep deceiving his daddy.

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 29, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
dont say dat guy dere are all beautiful in dia way but we all have a choice d girl I think is in family rooms lawlahdey yoruba girl.lol happy weekend dear God bless
Weitin do me egbon? grin
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by makydebbie(f): 10:50am On Sep 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:

We go unclip am tomorrow tongue

Who go tell that one secret? Error101.

Goodmorning fish head. kiss
By the grace of God. grin
Morning breadhead. kiss
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
grin Oya take
Osheyy my dearcheesy
kiss kiss
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Blackhawk01: 10:53am On Sep 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Definitely not one ugly dude with pomo lips. grin

Abeg Rola free that guy. He's not worth your attention biko. Let him keep deceiving his daddy.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Done with him already jawe. Show don finish, make everyone go home abi return their tickets de ni.

I'm looking forward to this weekend ehn, there's a public holiday on Monday. cheesy grin cool
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by jaksmillioniar: 10:54am On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Weitin do me egbon? grin
I dey greet u my beautiful aburo am out dear
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 29, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
I dey greet u my beautiful aburo am out dear
Hah shocked
Only me? Buh you dey always call me rude nah sad sad

So, I'm now your aburo? grin
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Blackhawk01: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2017
makydebbie:
By the grace of God. grin
Morning breadhead. kiss

Amin Jesu cool

Breadhead bawo? angry
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Osheyy my dearcheesy
kiss kiss
you sha want to kill thepussyhunter cheesy

Anyway, how is your day so far?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
you sha want to kill thepussyhunter cheesy

Anyway, how is your day so far?
Before nko? grin

Really boring. Yours?
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by jaksmillioniar: 11:09am On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hah shocked
Only me? Buh you dey always call me rude nah sad sad

So, I'm now your aburo? grin
if is age I senior u a lot sometimes in past u act rude to me but I guess u are mature now dats why I care I dont hav time for nonsence here again I joke a lot but dat d old me I try to b bring myself down but a girl who cant stand my last born at home insult my mum dat day make me sad if u insult me I laff abt it not my own mum dat why I just kip off and dont chat to pple. romance rooms is not a room I belong to
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Before nko? grin

Really boring. Yours?
I am kind of busy self.... I am running in and out of nairaland like a tired dick cheesy ....but my day is just normal sha
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by shurch(m): 11:17am On Sep 29, 2017
Naldon rocks
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 29, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
if is age I senior u a lot sometimes in past u act rude to me but I guess u are mature now dats why I care I dont hav time for nonsence here again I joke a lot but dat d old me I try to b bring myself down but a girl who cant stand my last born at home insult my mum dat day make me sad if u insult me I laff abt it not my own mum dat why I just kip off and dont chat to pple. romance rooms is not a room I belong to
I'm not that rude nah... sad sad
I insulted your mom or what, when? shocked

Correct egbon. cool
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
I am kind of busy self.... I am running in and out of nairaland like a tired dick cheesy ....but my day is just normal sha
Hahahaha,smh.

What are you doing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

#Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ / 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) / What Are Your Craziest And Wildest Sexual Fantasies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.