Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan (25558 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick / Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos] / Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 29, 2017
HunterofPigs:

Not so fast chest beating super coward. Has Dilector been found? No. I bet he's also in Ivory Coast now hiding under a bunker. Coward, sons of cowards.

To answer your question, do you know any group called NADECO? What of Afenifere? What of Fela and the whole Kuti family? No too? I can go on and on. These are pan Yoruba groups and individuals that showed Babangida and Abacha hell. Where were your "brave" men then? Do you have so poor a memory or are you deliberately distorting facts because you're just devious, petty and bitter? We know who the cowards are. Obviously they are not a group of people who singlehandedly put an end to military rule in Nigeria.

Sorry, what "hell" grin did NADECO & Afenifere show Abacha & Babangida?

Where were they when their very own Abiola was murdered in cold blood?

What exactly did Fela do? Wearin' pants, smokin' weed, makin' records in a bid to bolster sales to feed his many concubines/bitches and eventually dyin' shamefully of AIDS? More like he gave himself hell if you ask me.

How did yorubas "singlehandedly put an end to military rule" in Nigeria? grin

You must be one of those milk chickens who listen to tales from those drunk, lazy, scarred, old paedophiles loiterin' around your garages y'all call "Baa mi".

I suggest you see a shrink quick to help you differentiate between reality and illusion.

Cheers.

PS: Every Nigerian knows cowardice is synonymous with yorubas which is why I called that dodderin' old fool, 9jvirgin a coward cuz y'all always seem to have energy to talk tough whenever you see Jonathan cuz he appears meek. I still dare you and 9jvirgin to call out Babangida on social media if you truly have the balls.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Henrylenovo4363: 10:51am On Sep 29, 2017
Nairaland (Social networking) as become a social institution where some of us deviate from moral standards that was instill in us. very bad
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by totorimi: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2017
He was not a grand master of the game of politics.

If he were he would have done away with sone people earlier before they realize themselves. He knew them but he wanted to be the CinC and a gentleman, but he didn't know the office of the president of Nigeria is for the deadliest of men.

That is people who make blood sacrifices as part of life to remain in power and to command fear and power.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by ACE1010: 11:05am On Sep 29, 2017
I pray you live long to see when Buhari leaves office!!
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Apoztl3(m): 11:10am On Sep 29, 2017
9jvirgin:
The man that supervised the looting of Nigeria. You shall not know peace.
No be only "Patient" Na Victim
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Elder4sure(m): 11:21am On Sep 29, 2017
My honest and humble question to you, has the looting stopped?

Pls answer me and let posterity be your judge..........

9jvirgin:
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2017
you will reveal what? abeg let sleeping dog lie. .I was thinking you wanted to say why you did not implement the 20q4 national conference you instituted. .please stop trying to be relevant in national polity. .Nigeria will never give you a second chance. .forget the result, forget the winner and move on..
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by ExInferis(m): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2017
Pataricatering:

Such a pity you can only like a comment once ! You said everything needed to be said in a nutshell !

Why, thank you Ma'am.

Too kind.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Diso60090(m): 11:32am On Sep 29, 2017
Oga Jo abeg make you nor bring other fight ooh cause the one we dey reach us
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by FrancisIgya: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2017
Failures trying to gain attention. Stealing is not corruption, over to you GEJ.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Unitedsurgicals: 11:46am On Sep 29, 2017
Till then
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2017
EEZe:
foreword ever backward never
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2017
FrancisIgya:
Failures trying to gain attention. Stealing is not corruption, over to you GEJ.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 11:50am On Sep 29, 2017
valentineuwakwe:
you will reveal what? abeg let sleeping dog lie. .I was thinking you wanted to say why you did not implement the 20q4 national conference you instituted. .please stop trying to be relevant in national polity. .Nigeria will never give you a second chance. .forget the result, forget the winner and move on..
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by DTaj: 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
President Goodluck Jonathan, there is no need for this revisionist "I will mention the reason years after the beneficiaries must have gone" story. You lost in 2015 because:

1. You were one of the most clueless human beings to have ever presided over the affairs of a country in the world.

2. You were an irredeemable drunk, who embarrassed so many people overtly and covertly with your abject drunkenness (I have a few witnesses, but of course, I won't mention their names here).

3. You allowed certain women to hijack your government; in fact, they were the true "Presidents" under your clueless watch. They were your cantankerous, intemperate, loud-mouth wife (Patience Ibifaka Jonathan), your 'untouchable' Minister of Petroleum Resources (Diezani Allison-Maduekwe), your 'almighty, all-powerful' Minister of Finance and Coordinating Minister of the Economy, whatever that daft title meant (Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala). They dispensed favors to whomsoever they fancied, and you dared not raise an eyebrow to rein in on them! You were that timid and clueless!

4. You were known to be gentle, but you took gentility to the level of imbecility. You were so timid, clownish, and docile that Ministers and other Advisers tossed you around like a toddler would toss around his toys.

5. You needlessly resorted to banal ethnic and religious sentiments when you allowed Ijaw militants, Ijaw ex-militants, a lost, so-called President of CAN, Ayo Oritsejafor, old-man Edwin Clarke, and others to practically take charge of your Government. Even among your South-South 'home base', you were seen mainly as an 'Ijaw President', and not a 'South-South President', much less the President of Nigeria!

6. Your timid mien, approach, and nature meant that you disgraced Nigeria countless times at global events so much to the extent that you allowed a CNN reporter, Amanpour, to intimidate you on the global stage and you started stammering like a he-goat caught stealing yams!

Major world leaders, therefore, had scant regard for you, for they saw you as a simpleton, an errand-boy President. Even in ECOWAS and African Union, you were a 'nobody and you were supposed to be Nigeria's President, the President of the country that largely funds those two bodies!

7. You were the object of jokes, derision, and fun among African and global diplomats because you had no forceful view about anything. You were too gentle and meek to be called a true leader!

8. You allowed your wife to throw insults on everybody, especially during the critical campaign period when you were expected to court the support of all parts of Nigeria.

9. You were elected largely in 2011 with massive goodwill (as a minority), but you misused the rare opportunity because your Government did practically nothing for the people of Nigeria, except a few 'positive lights' in your Government such as Minister of Agriculture, Dr. Akinwumi Adesina. There was nothing to celebrate regarding roads, electricity, education (ASUU went on strike for almost one year!), health...

10. Lastly, you ran a government that elevated corruption to the level of "formal Government policy". You goofed by stating publicly that "stealing is not corruption", and by saying "I do not give a damn" when asked by journalists to declare your assets as Yar'Adua did before you.

While it is yet to be established whether or not you were corrupt, you allowed everyone around you to steal with reckless abandon. Because they did not respect you, being too docile and meek, they just opened the treasury, sometimes stealing openly without any care in the world!

President Jonathan, please save us your upcoming "tales by moonlight", the reasons for your loss in 2015 were too glaring!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by banmee(m): 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
dollytino4real:
u must be an ingrate 4 u to type dat rubblish, d way people are suffering, sucide rate na, are u aware of it.

And yet you are rooting for incompetent corrupt individuals to lead you. You are no better than a child.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by HunterofPigs: 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
ShyCypher:

What exactly did Fela do? Wearin' pants, smokin' weed, makin' records in a bid to bolster sales to feed his many concubines/bitches and eventually dyin' shamefully of AIDS? More like he gave himself hell if you ask me.

You must be one of those milk chickens who listen to tales from those drunk, lazy, scarred, old paedophiles loiterin' around your garages y'all call "Baa mi".

I suggest you see a shrink quick to help you differentiate between reality and illusion.

Cheers.

PS: Every Nigerian knows cowardice is synonymous with yorubas which is why I called that dodderin' old fool, 9jvirgin a coward cuz y'all always seem to have energy to talk tough whenever you see Jonathan cuz he appears meek. I still dare you and 9jvirgin to call out Babangida on social media if you truly have the balls.

It's called peaceful agitations you dumbass. I understand that phrase is foreign to you, being an irreparably uncivilized people. All you and the million mumu can do is start wars you can't finish, then run with tails between your legs when the bubble bursts and you're confronted with harsh realities of your folly.
Cowardice is when all you do is beat chest like gorillas, claiming you will wipe out Nigeria within days. Only to flee to Ivory Coast in 1970 and now in 2017.
On the contrary, every, and I repeat every successful agitations in Nigeria were spearheaded by the Yorubas. Just name two successful agitation without the Yorubas, I can only think of one.

Only a complete idiota will fail to acknowledge the indisputable contributions of the groups and individuals I have earlier mentioned. Sit down and think for a minute, why have you as a tribe never ever achieved any successful agitation? Because you have no balls and no brains. I give it to you that you have "mouth" and itchy fingers used to blabber all over the place. Nothing after that. The more you blabber, the more people hate you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by IgedeBushBoy(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
The biggest presidential comedian in our history grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
HunterofPigs:

It's called peaceful agitations you dumbass. I understand that phrase is foreign to you, being an irreparably uncivilized people. All you and the million mumu can do is start wars you can't finish, then run with tails between your legs when the bubble bursts and you're confronted with harsh realities of your folly.
Cowardice is when all you do is beat chest like gorillas, claiming you will wipe out Nigeria within days. Only to flee to Ivory Coast in 1970 and now in 2017.
On the contrary, every, and I repeat every successful agitations in Nigeria were spearheaded by the Yorubas. Just name two successful agitation without the Yorubas, I can only think of one.

Only a complete idiota will fail to acknowledge the indisputable contributions of the groups and individuals I have earlier mentioned. Sit down and think for a minute, why have you as a tribe never ever achieved any successful agitation? Because you have no balls and no brains. I give it to you that you have "mouth" and itchy fingers used to blabber all over the place. Nothing after that. The more you blabber, the more people hate you.

You still haven't answered any of the questions I asked you previously. Instead you have typed more drivel for us to read.

You said yorubas led peaceful agitations? The only thing I remember yorubas doin' was riotin' in 1994 upon Abiola's annullment and divertin' their anger towards innocent igbos (instead of the Hausas/fulanis who murdered the greedy Afonja fool), askin' them to relocate back to their states. Those riots were short-lived which is usual with yorubas as they seem to fizzle out at the first sign of real trouble. The same way the yoruba agitation has now fizzled out after the military announced upcomin' Operation Crocodile Smile for the south west.

At least ibos didn't cower in 1970, whether they won or lost - they fought. Yorubas cannot even fight for anythin'. Kill their leader, they'll warm up to you in fear and turn their hatred to a completely innocent tribe instead because they are a bunch of weaklings, backstabbers and cowards and you are a proud product of those inferior genes.

I again, strongly suggest you get psychiatric help ASAP.

I'm still waitin' for you to answer these questions and if you can't I won't reply you anymore cuz you are intellectually deficient.
ShyCypher:

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by HunterofPigs: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
ShyCypher:

You still haven't answered any of the questions I asked you previously. Instead you have typed more drivel for us to read.

You said yorubas led peaceful agitations? The only thing I remember yorubas doin' was riotin' in 1994 upon Abiola's annullment and divertin' their anger towards innocent igbos (instead of the Hausas/fulanis who murdered the greedy Afonja fool), askin' them to relocate back to their states. Those riots were short-lived which is usual with yorubas as they seem to fizzle out at the first sign of real trouble. The same way the yoruba agitation has now fizzled out after the military announced upcomin' Operation Crocodile Smile for the south west.

At least ibos didn't cower in 1970, whether they won or lost - they fought. Yorubas cannot even fight for anythin'. Kill their leader, they'll warm up to you in fear and turn their hatred to a completely innocent tribe instead because they are a bunch of weaklings, backstabbers and cowards and you are a proud product of those inferior genes.

I again, strongly suggest you get psychiatric help ASAP.

I'm still waitin' for you to answer these questions and if you can't I won't reply you anymore cuz you are intellectually deficient.

The answers to your questions can be found by simple Google search, please use it.
The mistake you ibos make is to think every tribe in Nigeria is as clannish as you are. The Yorubas have complex systems that dates back to pre-colonial era. Even now, the simple shallow mind will find it hard to understand us as a people. I'm not surprised you find us difficult to understand.
On MKO, go check it out, he was not a Yoruba hero. The facts are there, all you need do is read. I'm sure you can. That notwithstanding, his people ensured that the military were ousted from power by peaceful agitation, civil disobedience and the use of mass media. Where were the dumb greedy igbos then? That you don't know the contributions of NADECO and Afenifere to Nigeria's democracy is an indication that you are either ignorant or mischievous.
Oh, I almost forgot operation crocodile! What exactly has changed in the South West before and after its announcements? Nothing! People are still going about their businesses talking about restructuring. Holding meetings amd conferences. Even invited cowards from the south east region. I mean igbo/ibo/biafra cowards to the events. Nothing changed. You, on the other hand, have gone under since the operation python dance began. Dilector Kanu had taken after is marathon mentor who fled to Ivory Coast, the coward has fled. Not seen since then. What about the Pigs and Idiots? After their supervised bath in murky waters, they are now as quiet as a graveyard. No more stone throws, all the cowards have disappeared.
A group of people perpetually outsmart you and you understandably feel bitter. Don't dwell on it too long just grow some neurons and stop thinking with your dicks.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by billyG(m): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by baddosky1: 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
9jvirgin:

He is at peace more than you and your entire family plus your generation unborn
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by soath(m): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
9jvirgin:
You still believe in this theory?
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by olutoscene(m): 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
mr gej, don't bother yourself. You lost simply because you were CLUELESS
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
banmee:

And yet you are rooting for incompetent corrupt individuals to lead you. You are no better than a child.
ok come out from ur cave n contest mr competent man i will vote 4 u
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by banmee(m): 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
dollytino4real:
ok come out from ur cave n contest mr competent man i will vote 4 u

A sane man cannot lead animals with zero logic. And to try to say you are not one. Your comments thus far says otherwise.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
banmee:

A sane man cannot lead animals with zero logic. And to try to say you are not one. Your comments thus far says otherwise.
thru ur comment u score ur grand father buhari 100% 4 his performance
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by banmee(m): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
dollytino4real:
thru ur comment u score ur grand father buhari 100% 4 his performance

All your leaders are incompetent. In 2090 fools like you will still be wondering why you are at a standstill while the reason is obvious.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Jagermeister(m): 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
ExInferis:
You lost because you're a damn clumsy klutz who didn't know his left from his right, and who callously superintended the worst looting bazaar in Nigeria's history, as well as the massacre of thousands in the North by BH.

Keep trying to reduce the facts of your historical downfall to your own delusions you incompetent baboon.

You enabled thieves, pirates, militants, terrorists, insurrectionists, nihilistic secessionists, brigands, robbers, jobbers, warlords, and demagogues.

You may wallow in your cocoon of self deceit. The rest of us remember the ignominy of your tenure with equal measures disdain and merriment at your term and riddance.

Hehe. ExInferis firing from all cylinders..

Where do you stay man? Pm?

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by ExInferis(m): 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
Jagermeister:

Hehe. ExInferis firing from all cylinders..

Where do you stay man? Pm?

I'm currently in naija. Jos for now.

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Jagermeister(m): 11:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
ExInferis:

I'm currently in naija. Jos for now.

Can you imagine that. I went to FGC Jos. I'm currently in Kaduna for now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soyinka, Kukah, Nwodo, Duke And Others For 50th Memorial Of Asaba Massacre / Rumble In APC As Governors, Senators Clash Over 2019 Polls / 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.