Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan (25561 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick / Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos] / Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Great2017: 9:17am On Sep 29, 2017
9jvirgin:
The man that supervised the looting of Nigeria. You shall not know peace.
Did he also supervise the looting by Obasanjo, IBB, Abdulsalam, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Fayemi, Amaechi, Atiku, Timipre Silva, Adams Oshiomhole and "Mr. Grasscutter? If these people know peace, he will know a far better one.

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by koladebrainiac(m): 9:19am On Sep 29, 2017
This Loser still thinks he has opinion. with his wack n ineefectual handling of Nigeria security and economy
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by banmee(m): 9:19am On Sep 29, 2017
dollytino4real:
see me o! abeg pass

I can't. You need to be woken up. You cannot think nor take care of yourself hence the need to do both for you. That you can say GEJ is a good man considering all the evidence to the contrary points to this fact. I am here to help.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by HunterofPigs: 9:22am On Sep 29, 2017
ShyCypher:

Look at who is talkin'. What has your village, family lineage or ancestors contributed to Nigeria?

Why didn't you say same to Abacha?

Why can't you say same to Babangida & Buhari NOW?

Typical Afonja coward hyena
always lookin' for the meekest prey to devour.

If dem born your papa well, even if Babangida is not on Nairaland, direct this same comment toward him.

Coward.

Not so fast chest beating super coward. Has Dilector been found? No. I bet he's also in Ivory Coast now hiding under a bunker. Coward, sons of cowards.

To answer your question, do you know any group called NADECO? What of Afenifere? What of Fela and the whole Kuti family? No too? I can go on and on. These are pan Yoruba groups and individuals that showed Babangida and Abacha hell. Where were your "brave" men then? Do you have so poor a memory or are you deliberately distorting facts because you're just devious, petty and bitter? We know who the cowards are. Obviously they are not a group of people who singlehandedly put an end to military rule in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by ehissi(m): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2017
Baba has spoken!! grin

BMC/APC/Zombies know nothing like Jon snow................ angry
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by litaninja(m): 9:26am On Sep 29, 2017
Not interested...
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by gabicon: 9:27am On Sep 29, 2017
A new shepherd was put in charge to nurture the only cow in a family farm after the departure of the last shepherd sudden demise, the new shepherd feed the cow moderately and every evening tied the cow to a post, held her horns and allowed his friends to milk the cow at the expense of the family farm. unfortunately the cow was being milked that it was feed to produce milk, hence it began to grow weak and lean. the family farm owners out of fear for the life of the cow decided to fire the shepherd and hire a trusted Shepherd.

The trusted shepherd started work and noticed the health problems of the cow and what the friends of the last shepherd did every evening, he then decided to stop every milking of the cow from both the family farm and externals, the cow is being fed moderately but requires a vet doctor but the trusted farmer thinks otherwise, now there is hunger in the farm house. The new shepherd is now coming out to say there was another reason why he was fired other than gross misconduct in the administration of his duty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by donbenz(m): 9:27am On Sep 29, 2017
it is a useless talk from a useless man with a useless intention 4 Nigeria with useless cabals angry
dollytino4real:
it is useless talk from a good man with good intention 4 nigeria with bad cabals
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Great2017: 9:27am On Sep 29, 2017
kenodrill:
Sorry sir.... No vacancy for Pdp anymore.Grand patroon of Corruption.
But better than Baba Iyabo, IBB and Yekini Amoda ( aka Bola Ahmed Tinubu), the great grand patrons of corruption and greed.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by aycorporat(m): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2017
Seems we have a lot of Jonathan's Opposition friends on this thread (AKA Zombies). I am worried that after two years, this man's cough alone makes people tremble. Is there something enigmatic about this man Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by ExInferis(m): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2017
You lost because you're a damn clumsy klutz who didn't know his left from his right, and who callously superintended the worst looting bazaar in Nigeria's history, as well as the massacre of thousands in the North by BH.

Keep trying to reduce the facts of your historical downfall to your own delusions you incompetent baboon.

You enabled thieves, pirates, militants, terrorists, insurrectionists, nihilistic secessionists, brigands, robbers, jobbers, warlords, and demagogues.

You may wallow in your cocoon of self deceit. The rest of us remember the ignominy of your tenure with equal measures disdain and merriment at your term and riddance.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Papasland21: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2017
Be a man for once sir.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Abbotp: 9:45am On Sep 29, 2017
The more this our Sir talk...the more e no dey make sense these days......

Sir....Please.....Let...By....Gone...Be.......By....Gone

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by abututony(m): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2017
You can only tell us hw you milk the economy dry for the old man who mean well for the country.Do u still remember hw u and yr looters were busy announcing to the whole world that in 2015, Nigeria was the biggest economy in Africa, even when 28 state governors could not pay salaries to civil servants for 2 yrs, under yr watch. This man, go to Utuoke and rest.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Pataricatering(f): 9:55am On Sep 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:

He lost because for lot of reasons some his fault most a grand conspiracy

It’s so funny when people think they sound cerebral when they use phrases like “ grand conspiracy “ ! Lol
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Pataricatering(f): 9:57am On Sep 29, 2017
ExInferis:
You lost because you're a damn clumsy klutz who didn't know his left from his right, and who callously superintended the worst looting bazaar in Nigeria's history, as well as the massacre of thousands in the North by BH.

Keep trying to reduce the facts of your historical downfall to your own delusions you incompetent baboon.

You enabled thieves, pirates, militants, terrorists, insurrectionists, nihilistic secessionists, brigands, robbers, jobbers, warlords, and demagogues.

You may wallow in your cocoon of self deceit. The rest of us remember the ignominy of your tenure with equal measures disdain and merriment at your term and riddance.

Such a pity you can only like a comment once ! You said everything needed to be said in a nutshell !

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by enemyofprogress: 10:04am On Sep 29, 2017
Fear fear man. Fearing has always been in his blood sotey he dey fear him wife and diezani maduekwe
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by pek(m): 10:07am On Sep 29, 2017
Let me help you sir.
1: You were clueless
2: You didn't have what it takes to be a president, you were not prepared.
3: You surrounded yourself with thieves who milked the nation dry eg Diezani, your wife, Odua, etc
4: You didn't do anything tangible.
5: Your greatest ally became your sore point. Your wife. Her utterances were enough to ignite a socioreligious ethnic war.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Henrylenovo4363: 10:09am On Sep 29, 2017
Having an opportunity for a fair speech (freedom of expression) should not make you create an insolent post (hate speech) here, be guided.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by kaytolee(m): 10:14am On Sep 29, 2017
2019 is here
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by SalamRushdie: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2017
Pataricatering:

It’s so funny when people think they sound cerebral when they use phrases like “ grand conspiracy “ ! Lol

I would rather you stick to your catering and leave intelligence for the intelligent . I still wouldn't let you go without a prayer declaration though...Now receive sense in the mighty Name of Jesus

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Henrylenovo4363: 10:22am On Sep 29, 2017
Some of you using insolent word on former president, the big question is; when will you reach leadership position in your life time. think
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by vexing(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2017
brainpulse:
Honestly, this goat talks when he should keep quiet.
You are rather the goat.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Skain(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2017
No need Jona, we also know.
Because we never voted for you
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Milestones: 10:28am On Sep 29, 2017
MEDICINE AFTER DEATH, PLEASE KEEP IT TO CHEST, HOGWASH!!!!!
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by maisauki: 10:31am On Sep 29, 2017
we don't need d reasons...oro hun hun hun inu elede nii gbe
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2017
donbenz:
it is a useless talk from a useless man with a useless intention 4 Nigeria with useless cabals angry
sori 4 u more than i sori evans
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Henrylenovo4363: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2017
balogun16:
I so much love Jonathan. I wish he can marry me. I wish I can Bleep his ass hole until it Bleeds. Someone should help me with his contact I want to reach him maybe he will employ me as his anus fucker
you are a joker, funny you.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by omoiyalayi(m): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2017
Why waiting till buhari leave office?

Is he afraid buhari will arrest him ?

Or He will seize his pension?

Jona is a coward

He shld speak now or forever silent
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 10:41am On Sep 29, 2017
banmee:

I can't. You need to be woken up. You cannot think nor take care of yourself hence the need to do both for you. That you can say GEJ is a good man considering all the evidence to the contrary points to this fact. I am here to help.
u must be an ingrate 4 u to type dat rubblish, d way people are suffering, sucide rate na, are u aware of it.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Tecno66: 10:43am On Sep 29, 2017
malagu:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/sunnewsonline.com/2015-polls-ill-reveal-how-we-lost-presidency-soon-jonathan/amp/
You dey fear to talk am now? We all know d reasons. But d 2 basic ones are your decision to contest which led to the formation of the new PDP and the abracadabra that took place in Kano after which the INEC commissioner to the state was burnt along with his residence and the police CP to the state was elevated to become the IG. QED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni / ‘London Detention’: British Govt Hasn’t Apologised To Obi - Obi/Datti Media / I am going to pioneer serious taxation for wealthy Nigerians - Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.