Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan (25843 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick / Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos] / Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by banmee(m): 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
dollytino4real:
y run away, see kettle calling pot black, see fly who thinks itsef bird

Unlike you, i have an affinity towards normalcy. If immersed for too long in an abnomality it tends to alter the brain and thought process. You are a prime example of how a society can make one s.tupid.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
banmee:

Unlike you, i have an affinity towards normalcy. If immersed for too long in an abnomality it tends to alter the brain and thought process. You are a prime example of how a society can make one s.tupid.
pls go n sniff ur brain resetter, ur battrey is ova heated
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by banmee(m): 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
dollytino4real:
pls go n sniff ur brain resetter, ur battrey is ova heated

Like i said, i am here to cure you. You blame your leadership for your problems but fail to realize that your leadership is not the problem. You are the problem. Leaders come from the citizenry and not the moon and if the citizenry is bad, the leaders you will choose from amongst you will also be bad. Case in point; how can any sane person not see that GEJ, PMB, OBJ, Tinubu, Fayose, Atiku etc are bad for your country and yet we have idi.ots like you who throw their support for one or more of them. And then you have the galls to complain that your country is phucked. How does that make sense? You just too mumu.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
banmee:

Like i said, i am here to cure you. You blame your leadership for your problems but fail to realize that your leadership is not the problem. You are the problem. Leaders come from the citizenry and not the moon and if the citizenry is bad, the leaders you will choose from amongst you will also be bad. Case in point; how can any sane person not see that GEJ, PMB, OBJ, Tinubu, Fayose, Atiku etc are bad for your country and yet we have idi.ots like you who throw their support for one or more of them. And then you have the galls to complain that your country is phucked. How does that make sense? You just too mumu.
u ran away from it com n change tins
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
banmee:

waka pass
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by banmee(m): 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
dollytino4real:
u ran away from it com n change tins

You still don't get it. It is unsafe to try and change or lead s.tupid people. Take you for example. You still haven't gotten the message so how can you be led effectively? People like you will end up killing a sane leader. No thanks. I fine where i am.

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
banmee:

You still don't get it. It is unsafe to try and change or lead s.tupid people. Take you for example. You still haven't gotten the message so how can you be led effectively? People like you will end up killing a sane leader. No thanks. I fine where i am.
ok, enjoy while ur father n mother are doin here, wasted sperm lik u
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by banmee(m): 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
dollytino4real:
ok, enjoy while ur father n mother are doin here, wasted sperm lik u

Wrong again. Every single person i care about is here with me. You are just too s.tupid to realize that i am not like you.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 11:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
banmee:

Wrong again. Every single person i care about is here with me. You are just too s.tupid to realize that i am not like you.
same to u
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by banmee(m): 11:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
dollytino4real:
same to u

In 2090 you'll still be wondering why you are at a standstill. Here's a tip; just stand in front of a mirror and you see what the problem is.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
banmee:

run away mad man where u?
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by banmee(m): 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
dollytino4real:
run away mad man where u?

Where fools like don't exist.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
banmee:

Where fools like don't exist.
ewu zombies lik u dont stay where i stay
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by banmee(m): 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
dollytino4real:
ewu zombies lik u dont stay where i stay

With your mentality, i can just imagine where you stay grin.

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
banmee:

With your mentality, i can just imagine where you stay grin.
ur thinking is just full of evil u inherited from ur evil parent about other people
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by banmee(m): 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
dollytino4real:
ur thinking is just full of evil u inherited from ur evil parent about other people

Not other people. Just you and majority of Nigerians. Why? I have a problem with people who complain that their country is messed up but still want incompetent corrupt leaders to lead them. It just shows plain stupidity and idiocy.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Daplux4: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
yarimo:
Kikikiki mr GEJ No need of saying anything, you lost because you don't know why you are president of Nigeria.

You can never change, hate has covered your eyes and ur sense of reasoning u can't see the difference between last administration and now
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
banmee:

Not other people. Just you and majority of Nigerians. Why? I have a problem with people who complain that their country is messed up but still want incompetent corrupt leaders to lead them. It just shows plain stupidity and idiocy.
com out from ur self imposed slavery n change tins in ur country, cow like u
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by banmee(m): 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
dollytino4real:
com out from ur self imposed slavery n change tins in ur country, cow like u

Safety first. I like my life. You can't be led or changed for the better. You are too s.tupid.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
banmee:

Safety first. I like my life. You can't be led or changed for the better. You are too s.tupid.
i hate people who think of themselves n family alone, change n be sensible
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by banmee(m): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
dollytino4real:
i hate people who think of themselves n family alone, change n be sensible

You still don't understand. You are not worth saving. You are too far gone. Case in point, you still don't realize that supporting GEJ or any leader in Nigeria in any form is insanity so why should i bother to help people like you. You are useless and therefore deserve to suffer in a horrible society.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
banmee:

You still don't understand. You are not worth saving. You are too far gone. Case in point, you still don't realize that supporting GEJ or any leader in Nigeria in any form is insanity so why should i bother to help people like you. You are useless and therefore deserve to suffer in a horrible society.
u sounds like a madman who is undergoing treatment
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by banmee(m): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
dollytino4real:
u sounds like a madman who is undergoing treatment

She is rooting for corrupt leadership and i'm the mad man. Ok. Smh. Fools are born everyday.

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
banmee:

She is rooting for corrupt leadership and i'm the mad man. Ok. Smh. Fools are born everyday.
as u were born as a goat n idiot with bad blood of from ur foolish father and mother, instead of aborting she birth u
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by banmee(m): 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
dollytino4real:
as u were born as a goat n idiot with bad blood of from ur foolish father and mother, instead of aborting she birth u

Always funny to me how Nigerians lament about their lives and yet make choices that keep them in poverty. Meanwhile she is hungry. Smh.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
banmee:

Always funny to me how Nigerians lament about their lives and yet make choices that keep them in poverty. Meanwhile she is hungry. Smh.
helper of men, may sense fall on u
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by banmee(m): 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
dollytino4real:
helper of men, may sense fall on u

And here she probably doesn't know where here next meal will come from but she's all in with people who will perpetuate her poverty. Smh. What a people.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Dansiki1: 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
banmee:

M.oron, my country doesn't vote till 2021.
2020 or 2021?
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
banmee:

And here she probably doesn't know where here next meal will come from but she's all in with people who will perpetuate her poverty. Smh. What a people.
ok u are distracting me
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by banmee(m): 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
Dansiki1:
2020 or 2021?

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by banmee(m): 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
dollytino4real:
ok u are distracting me

You are distracting yourself from your own progress. Stop supporting fools to lead you.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
banmee:

You are distracting yourself from your own progress. Stop supporting fools to lead you.
ok, pls leave me alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yoruba Youths Flay Tinubu Over Remarks On Olakurin’s Killing / Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits / Judge Sends Agba Jalingo To Kuje Prison For Cybercrime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.