Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:38 PM

I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan (25846 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick / Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos] / Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
banmee:

All your leaders are incompetent. In 2090 fools like you will still be wondering why you are at a standstill while the reason is obvious.
dis ur word'fool' shows dat u are immature
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by banmee(m): 11:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
dollytino4real:
dis ur word'fool' shows dat u are immature

So because you are a fool makes me immature. grin ok.

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by ExInferis(m): 2:27am On Sep 30, 2017
Jagermeister:

Can you imagine that. I went to FGC Jos. I'm currently in Kaduna for now.

Lols i almost went to kd for the weekend

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by juman(m): 3:22am On Sep 30, 2017
9jvirgin:
The man that supervised the looting of Nigeria. You shall not know peace.

Abi.

Jonah was a common man on the street, he became president but decided to steal the country dry.

Hence buhari who was old enough to be jonah father was elected to replace him. Despite many concerns about buhari's personality.

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by juman(m): 3:37am On Sep 30, 2017
aycorporat:
Seems we have a lot of Jonathan's Opposition friends on this thread (AKA Zombies). I am worried that after two years, this man's cough alone makes people tremble. Is there something enigmatic about this man Jonathan?

The confused yiibos are his supporters.
Jonah that didnt do any project in their domain.

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 5:44am On Sep 30, 2017
banmee:

So because you are a fool makes me immature. grin ok.
matured guys dont abuse only kids do so go n learn more
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Jagermeister(m): 8:32am On Sep 30, 2017
ExInferis:

Lols i almost went to kd for the weekend

Now look at that. Let me know when/if you come to kd.

Have a good kd'less weekend. Lol.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by ExInferis(m): 8:37am On Sep 30, 2017
Jagermeister:

Now look at that. Let me know when/if you come to kd.

Have a good kd'less weekend. Lol.

Sure will.

Cheers mate.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Dindondin(m): 10:46am On Sep 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

He lost because for lot of reasons some his fault most a grand conspiracy
As bad as PMB may v performed, GEJ didn't deserve to win in 2015.
He really lost cos of his poor performance. The conspiracy didn't matter more cos he lost through the southwest votes who were mostly neutrals.
This same way, PMB ll lose votes in southwest come 2019.

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Jagermeister(m): 10:47am On Sep 30, 2017
ExInferis:

Sure will.

Cheers mate.

Very well fam.

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by SalamRushdie: 10:47am On Sep 30, 2017
Dindondin:
As bad as PMB may v performed, GEJ didn't deserve to win in 2015.
He really lost cos of his poor performance. The conspiracy didn't matter more cos he lost through the southwest votes who were mostly neutrals.
This same way, PMB ll lose votes in southwest come 2019.

Amen Amen Amen
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by banmee(m): 11:56am On Sep 30, 2017
dollytino4real:
matured guys dont abuse only kids do so go n learn more

Because you are a fool for supporting an incompetent corrupt leader I'm immature. grin ok.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
banmee:

Because you are a fool for supporting an incompetent corrupt leader I'm immature. grin ok.
i dont blame u, is father dat i blame 4 releasing his sperm into ur mum's womb to birth an idiot like u
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by banmee(m): 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
dollytino4real:
i dont blame u, is father dat i blame 4 releasing his sperm into ur mum's womb to birth an idiot like u

Sticks and stones baby. Sticks and stones. Still doesn't change what you are though. Only a fool will deliberately support people who put them in perpetual poverty.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
banmee:

Sticks and stones baby. Sticks and stones. Still doesn't change what you are though. Only a fool will deliberately support people who put them in perpetual poverty.
buhari ur grand father is worst dan gej
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
admax:
Don't tell us what we already know, you are very incompetent and a failure as a President.

We voted you out and we would do it again sir!

pls has buhari change the wretched condition of u and ur famiy members
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by banmee(m): 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
dollytino4real:
buhari ur grand father is worst dan gej

Thought i already told you. You have zero competent leadership in Nigeria. Past and present. Why? Because fools like you keep supporting reta.rds to lead you. You will die of poverty no be lie.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
banmee:

Thought i already told you. You have zero competent leadership in Nigeria. Past and present. Why? Because fools like you keep supporting reta.rds to lead you. You will die of poverty no be lie.
ok come out change tins instead of hidding in nairaland to post rubbish,
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by banmee(m): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
dollytino4real:
ok come out change tins instead of hidding in nairaland to post rubbish,

No way. Who wan die. You animals will always turn on normal people. You can't think right so how can you be led?

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
banmee:

No way. Who wan die. You animals will always turn on normal people. You can't think right so how can you be led?
u are a goat 4 bin led by animal
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by banmee(m): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
dollytino4real:
u are a goat 4 bin led by animal

Says who? My president is useless but I'd take him over any nigerian. M.oron.

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
banmee:

i know dat u are nothingner because of ur fool?ish post
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
banmee:

go away from my quote
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by banmee(m): 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
dollytino4real:
go away from my quote

Not until you stop supporting s.tupid people to lead you.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
banmee:

Not until you stop supporting s.tupid people to lead you.
do u ve voter's card sef wait til 20l9 u hear
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by banmee(m): 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
dollytino4real:
do u ve voter's card sef wait til 20l9 u hear

M.oron, my country doesn't vote till 2021.

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
banmee:

M.oron, my country doesn't vote till 2021.
ok which country have a stupid goat like u? no wonder u sound idiotic since
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by banmee(m): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
dollytino4real:
ok which country have a stupid goat like u? no wonder u sound idiotic since

A country where you would be locked up for being s.tupid.

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
banmee:

A country where you would be locked up for being s.tupid.
am a nigeria with a president buhari so who are u
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by banmee(m): 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
dollytino4real:
am a nigeria with a president buhari so who are u

I am a normal person born into an abnormal country (Nigeria) filled with s.tupid people. A normal country called me and embraced me as their own. Now, i go about looking for s.tupid people like you to cure because you are a cancer to your country.

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
banmee:

I am a normal person born into an abnormal country (Nigeria) filled with s.tupid people. A normal country called me and embraced me as their own. Now, i go about looking for s.tupid people like you to cure because you are a cancer to your country.
y run away, see kettle calling pot black, see fly who thinks itsef bird

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu / Former Judge, Businessmen… Dead Persons Who ‘signed’ Melaye’s Recall Register / Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.