Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State (64919 Views)

Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic / Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Is Doing Better - Zahra Buhari Indimi / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
Good questions, Zahra. Whichever way you look at it she has started something.

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by kross01(m): 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
Let's see how the aso rock spin masters and their nairaland androids who never see anything wrong with this government defend this

7 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by fk001(m): 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
I just don't like the girl.

But PMB is my role model,
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by ZorGBUooeh: 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hia! Complain go give yur PAPA na smiley
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by magoo10(m): 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
cool
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Dc4life(m): 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
G
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Kaxmytex(m): 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
If you ask me, na who i go ask

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Apina(m): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
Nothing good will ever come out of all this online ranting. Or is it d case that we needed Zahra Buhari to remind us that we are fools who do not know or are too cowardly to demand for our rights. undecided

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by asawanathegreat(m): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
Thank God ur fada is fighting corruption let him as d minister of health and rest medical personal in d state house clinic, I believe they will give u answer to ur question.
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by ibabz(m): 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sarki or lie Muhammad can answer the question.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by months: 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
Buhari should go and die.

Aso Rock hospital is not used by the people, it is used by your father who can no longer run to london.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by talk2percy(m): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
You should have asked that before they took ur dad to London for treatment. The budgeted money is in London-ur maternal home.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by months: 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
Buhari should go and die.

Aso Rock hospital is not used by the people, it is used by your father who can no longer run to london.
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Madametrendy(f): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by columbus007(m): 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
Her account is been hacked shocked
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by bejeria101(m): 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
The rats? We know! Harmattan is coming.
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by PatriotTemidayo: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
Your papa! I mean ask your papa

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Tizbid(m): 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
Danny287:

I tell you one thing if this is true then it means one thing which is there is no fight against CORRUPTION

shocked shockedshocked u thought there was truly a real intent about all this fighting corruption talk all along.....hmm, u apparently are one of the very many gullible Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by kenostika(m): 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
Epic reply

10 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by curvilicious: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
eagleeye2:

You forgot she is the daughter of the 'suicide bomber from yola'

Lol cheesy
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by curvilicious: 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
kenostika:
Epic reply

The response of the century
grin

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by kingPhidel(m): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
You say? ....
Wrong place to ask that question..

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by chukuli(m): 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
Na now she want De relevant .....go and ask ur papa aka dullest man on milky way [b]Na now she want De relevant .....go and ask ur papa aka dullest man on milky way [/b]Na now she want De relevant .....go and ask ur papa aka dullest man on milky way

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Checked86: 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
shekauvsbuhari:
Baby, take that matter to your father na.
it is like the family has the gene of exonerating themselves from any fault. putting blames on people.

7 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Dwood231: 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
This is not the original post.... Someone took it down.. but I have the original post....

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by osazsky(m): 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
ask ur father
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by chukuli(m): 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
kenostika:
Epic reply
reno dis ur reply Na bomb..... however tomorrow Na my dog(buahri)wake keep u are all invited

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
They have said it all.
Is this a rhetorical question?
Ask your father
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by jrusky(m): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
OLUTOYOSI15:
is like something is doing her in head or her brain is paining her. She should ask her father what the billions of Naira allocated to the hospital have been used for.

I guess her brain network is receiving wrong signal. Who is she asking that nonsense question?

I think apc are the best govt?

Little girl you are serious at all for asking such question.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by hopily(m): 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
how much was budgeted for the Aso rock clinic and why did your father go to a London clinic?

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by hopily(m): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
how much was budgeted for the Aso rock clinic and how come your father still visits a London clinic?
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by dust144(m): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ask your father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) / Presidency Orders Sack Of Civil Servants With 30 Years In Service And Above / Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.