Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State (64920 Views)

Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic / Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Is Doing Better - Zahra Buhari Indimi / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by sapientia(m): 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
If this is really from her, then its not difficult knowing that this is a cry for help.

The wife cried before, now daughter.

she simply mean that Buhari is no more in charge. He might have been Evansified by the cabal.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by TijaniAbu: 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
Zahra the lying daughter of a hypocritical devil. Out in 2019

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by yudee233: 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
The number 1 selling point of PMB is anticorruption; this type of news is making a mess the PMB Nigerians voted especially when juxtaposed side by side with SGFgrass cucutting; ikoyigate; Brutai Mansion

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Dwood231: 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
This is not the original post. I have the original...

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by akinsmyk(m): 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
They accused Jonathan of been too cold to allow people steal under his watch. Under who is this happening? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by claremont(m): 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
If this is to be believed, the Director of Pharmaceutical services should be blamed. It's totally unacceptable that a clinic of that profile should lack basic medicines. However, I remember years ago whilst undergoing an internship at National Assembly Clinic, we received a few patients from State house clinic for their routine medicines. All civil servants of of State House and National Assembly are entitled to free treatment and medicines at any of the clinics attached to their secretariats, it seems most people on this thread do not realize that State House Clinic isn't meant for Buhari alone, it's meant for ALL civil servants working in the State House.

As for those barely-lettered buffoons on this thread blaming Buhari for this, you fill me with despair. Your colleagues are making better use of their time, you need to look deep within you and ask yourself if what you are currently doing is the best use of your time. I honestly don't understand why people blame Buhari for even the most basic thing, Buhari isn't the Director of Pharmaceutical Services, State House Clinic.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ask your fada
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by SalamRushdie: 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
claremont:
If this is to be believed, the Director of Pharmaceutical services should be blamed. It's totally unacceptable that a clinic of that profile should lack basic medicines. However, I remember years ago whilst undergoing an internship at National Assembly Clinic, we received a few patients from State house clinic for routine their medicines. All workers of State house and national Assembly are entitled to free treatment and medicines at any of the clinics attached to their secretariats.

As for those barely-lettered buffoons on this thread blaming Buhari for this, you fill me with despair. Your colleagues are making better use of their time, you need to look deep within you and ask yourself if what you are currently doing is the best use of your time.

You are already manufacturing a blamee from thin air grin just to once again shield the primary problem which is Buhari himself..Okay was this same director of Pharmaceuticals there when Buhari destroyed our Healthcare in 1984 turning whole teaching hospitals into mere consulting centres according to Babangida

11 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by SalamRushdie: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
fk001:
I just don't like the girl.

But PMB is my role model,

You don't like anybody that's says the truth ..is that how you intend to live your life now
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Nazhills(m): 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
are you serious Zahra? ok let tell you , the has been sent to UK for sai Ababa's treatment.
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
buhari is just collecting L's anyhow, first it was the suicide bomber from yola , now its her daughter, they should not kill this man ooo grin grin

btw, what kind of stunt is this, she wants answers and she goes on IG . sigh . this cluelessness might just be genetic!

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by fk001(m): 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You don't like anybody that's says the truth ..is that how you intend to live your life now

Aside from the girl, who else did i say i don't like
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Napsterworld(m): 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lmao!!!

OLUTOYOSI15:
is like something is doing her in head or her brain is paining her. She should ask her father what the billions of Naira allocated to the hospital have been used for.
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
DrChukzy:
I don't want to believe she posted this
I am expecting someone to soon say "my account was hacked".
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Bgorgeous: 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
OLUTOYOSI15:
is like something is doing her in head or her brain is paining her. She should ask her father what the billions of Naira allocated to the hospital have been used for.
And people without brains are clinking like mtcheeeew
Do you know what guts it take to speak in the face of oppression?
I doubt
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by claremont(m): 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You are already manufacturing a blamee from thin air grin just to once again shield the primary problem which is Buhari himself..Okay was this same director of Pharmaceuticals there when Buhari destroyed our Healthcare in 1984 turning whole teaching hospitals into mere consulting centres according to Babangida

It seems you are intent on blaming Buhari for this regardless of the evidence to the contrary. I have had a brief stint in the civil service as an intern. The State House and its Clinic is independent of the central government even though they are co-located together. The man you so despise, Buhari, has nothing to do with civil servants attached to the state house. In the same vein, Bukola Saraki has nothing to do with civil servants employed and working for the National Assembly Service Commission. The blame for anything that happens in these establishments rest squarely with their Directors of Medical Services and/or Pharmaceutical Services respectively.

Instead of continuing your petulent rants, you should probably invest the time learning how your own country government works.

I'm done with this shee-it. Good riddance.
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by godofuck231: 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by DrCee(m): 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
Someone should pls remind Zahra dt this her post is a hate speech. ...
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by ashjay001(m): 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
OLUTOYOSI15:

For ur mind, her papa resemble aso rock clinic administrator? shocked
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I also don't like her ...but I respect her dad and I also like you .. Its a thing of perception and has nothing to do with this comment.
I also don't like Aisha
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by openmine(m): 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
cheesy cheesy U never chichumchin
Turn to ur neighbor and say...."neighbor, have U blamed GEJ today?"
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Vutseck(m): 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
ashjay001:

For ur mind, her papa resemble aso rock clinic administrator? shocked
but under his watch
yes or no ? .
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by doe: 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
Terrible grammar. She should ask for refund of her school fees.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by pinson(m): 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
Number 1 problem is Nigeria mass illiteracy. The president send the budget to the senate, then the senate approves it and then the money is used by every sector in the country.

We have to be responsible for the positions we occupy. When FG dishes out bailout funds, you still think the president should go from one state to another to start vetting all governors. When the senate pass a N3bn fund for Aso Rock, the sane duty is that sector to judiciously use the money. The president's job is not to go from one sector to another to start vetting. Thats where EFCC and ICPC comes in.

Politicians know that a large % of youths in this country dont know the functions of most positions and it is easier for them to pass the blame upstairs. The question we should be asking is. IS N3bn ALLOCATED OR NOT

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by junketer(m): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
Wait, this can't be happening. Has zahra turned to a wailer? Next thing we'll hear is that her account was hacked.
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by SalamRushdie: 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
nurshah:

I also don't like her ...but I respect her dad and I also like you .. Its a thing of perception and has nothing to do with this comment.
I also don't like Aisha

Na wa oooo I thought she was the darling of Nigerians oo

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by junketer(m): 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
claremont:

It seems you are intent on blaming Buhari for this regardless of the evidence to the contrary. I have had a brief stint in the civil service as an intern. The State House and its Clinic is independent of the central government even though they are co-located together. The man you so despise, Buhari, has nothing to do with civil servants attached to the state house. In the same vein, Bukola Saraki has nothing to do with civil servants employed and working for the National Assembly Service Commission. The blame for anything that happens in these establishments rest squarely with their Directors of Medical Services and/or Pharmaceutical Services respectively.

Instead of continuing your petulent rants, you should probably invest the time learning how your own country government works.

I'm done with this shee-it. Good riddance.
wetin you dey talk sef? If its like that then the president shouldn't be blamed or praised for anything. Who do those directors you mentioned work for? If i hire you to build a stadium for me and pay you but when i come to see how things are going and i find out that you are doing a bad job, i will hold you responsible, not the bricklayer or crane operator. Buhari was voted by nigerians to do a job for us. If the job is not being done by people buhari appointed, nigerians will hold buhari responsible because he appointed those people. Abeggggiii

5 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Na wa oooo I thought she was the darling of Nigerians oo

Care to take a poll.? APC is behind the media hype making it look as if Nigerians like her.
I have my opinions about her but averagely the general opinion even around me is that she seeks for notice and it isn't proper for presidency to allow her flaunt her self and her life style ...If its beauty we had the tar adua and abacha gals ....also even for security and diplomatic reasons she should never be seen or heard

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by ashjay001(m): 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
Vutseck:

but under his watch

yes or no ?

And, 180m+ other persons!? The administration has been screaming for whistleblowers, u apply ni?
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by nairanaira12: 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
OLUTOYOSI15:

It's good she came out to tell us. If she had told only her Dad, we would have remained in the dark about this clear case if corruption going on right under Buhari's nose. Mr integrity my foot.
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by SalamRushdie: 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
nurshah:

Care to take a poll.? APC is behind the media hype making it look as if Nigerians like her.
I have my opinions about her but averagely the general opinion even around me is that she seeks for notice and it isn't proper for presidency to allow her flaunt her self and her life style ...If its beauty we had the tar adua and abacha gals ....also even for security and diplomatic reasons she should never be seen or heard

Hmmmmm interesting
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Danny287(m): 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
Tizbid:

shocked shockedshocked u thought there was truly a real intent about all this fighting corruption talk all along.....hmm, u apparently are one of the very many gullible Nigerians.

not really sha have always doubted it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidency Orders Sack Of Civil Servants With 30 Years In Service And Above / Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi / OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.