Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State (64912 Views)

Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic / Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Is Doing Better - Zahra Buhari Indimi / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by MistadeRegal(m): 5:21am On Sep 30, 2017
Is she asking those outside the villa clinic? How are we to know what's going on in there?
Abegi! NEXT!!!
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by lexy2014: 5:48am On Sep 30, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Haba
Have a little mercy on the lady
You and I know that the president is not in charge
The man dosent know his left from right

It's open season for all the thieves in APC to enrich themselves....
It's time for all the Fulani men to help themselves with the nations treasury

The zombies of nairaland please come and tell this lady how wonderful and well funished the aso rock clinic is...
he doesn't no left from right but he knows road to London &d oza room
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by kyella(f): 5:58am On Sep 30, 2017
Who is d geh asking now?
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by pafisayo(m): 6:25am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by pafisayo(m): 6:26am On Sep 30, 2017
pafisayo:

This particular thread is funny....
No one is trying to make excuse for Buhari but still we need to think when we see and hear about issues like this.
One thing is Certain, if and when PDP wins the governorship election in Lagos state it does not in any way means there Will be an overhaul or total replacement of all personel working in all Lagos parastata
I doubt if APC replaced all medical state at the clinic just because they have been working there while PDP was the one at helms of Affairs.
Nigerian problem is Nigeria we expect our President to be president, pepper seller price controller, medical staff supervisor etc... We expect him to be everything
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 30, 2017
OLUTOYOSI15:
is like something is doing her in head or her brain is paining her. She should ask her father what the billions of Naira allocated to the hospital have been used for.
Something is really wrong with her.
So if we ask such questions, she also joins us to ask such.....

Just imagine the National madness
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Eberex(m): 6:55am On Sep 30, 2017
Very soon Buhari will create another room for his daughter for making such a comment. I wonder what the name of the room would be this time
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by tbanj07(m): 6:58am On Sep 30, 2017
Does any of them use those hospitals No be jet dem go jet out So why complain Awon omo ale jati jati
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by junketer(m): 7:01am On Sep 30, 2017
InvaluableGem:

Imagine the blame game. So we should leave the one that was voted for and blame another man he appointed. Why was GEJ blamed then? When it comes to Buhari this people just shift the goal post. Different interpretation for the same law.
The thing tire me. The way they blame everyone else and everything else but buhari is pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by fisherboy: 7:05am On Sep 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin ;Donly this girl is a terrorist organization ;Donly this girl is a terrorist organization

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by 1miccza: 7:05am On Sep 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Hahahaha , when I maintain that Buhari is the is the most disorganised person alive and every thing he touched returns to the caveman days somebody will say I am hating on him ..This is the man that zombies hope will fix Nigeria yet even state house clinic with a huge budget under his nose has been run completely aground ..Abi is it low oil prices that stopped them from buying common syringe too ? I dey Laff oooo

Ahn ahn you sef it's Jonathan that caused it noooww
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Ospic2014: 7:10am On Sep 30, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] grin If you ask me na who I go ask?
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by lekanjeremiah(m): 7:21am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by AreaFada2: 7:22am On Sep 30, 2017
Iyajelili:
Wail wailer wailest. Your eye go soon clear

Abeg Wailers' application forms are good dust now. We will not admit her or any other fifth columnist. grin

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by tiwiex(m): 7:27am On Sep 30, 2017
OLUTOYOSI15:
is like something is doing her in head or her brain is paining her. She should ask her father what the billions of Naira allocated to the hospital have been used for.

That's exactly what she did with tact. What were u expecting? Let's be fair na. At least the president cannot claim that he never heard about it.
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Origin(f): 7:36am On Sep 30, 2017
Let them ask questions and point fingers uh until we understand the game or the culprits..

Who is running the state house clinic
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by tiwiex(m): 7:37am On Sep 30, 2017
Paperwhite:
Abeg spare Nigerians that BS and direct that to your papa that loves the cosy comfort of a London hospital than a heavily budgeted but non-functional State House Clinic while poor citizens cant get a simple PCM.Meanwhile where did Buhari got the made-in-Nigeria drugs that Lai Muhammed said he was using while in London Government of hypocrisy and corruption.Hope the government will proscribe her as a terrorist? grin grin grin Zombies come defend your oga.

Why is everyone here abusing her? We have been complaining and now her daughter joins in. That's a lot of courage. And we don't have enough info. She do well.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by tiwiex(m): 7:40am On Sep 30, 2017
junketer:
The thing tire me. The way they blame everyone else and everything else but buhari is pathetic.
She blamed her father na. Were u expecting her to spell it out? Shebi u say u be Mr. Integrity? Come see your SH clinic oh.
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Justicealh3(m): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2017
So everythings wa goes around, comes around undecided undecided undecided
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Johnsown1(m): 8:31am On Sep 30, 2017
So since your father is in power, it is now that you are realising the bad state of the clinic.
Mr wizsoly tell this lady keep shut, that she should not put mouth in Nigeria politics. # soft work,it is our work oooo#
Since her mother is in charge of the rooms,she should be in charge of the food menus and make-ups
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2017
claremont:

It seems you are intent on blaming Buhari for this regardless of the evidence to the contrary. I have had a brief stint in the civil service as an intern. The State House and its Clinic is independent of the central government even though they are co-located together. The man you so despise, Buhari, has nothing to do with civil servants attached to the state house. In the same vein, Bukola Saraki has nothing to do with civil servants employed and working for the National Assembly Service Commission. The blame for anything that happens in these establishments rest squarely with their Directors of Medical Services and/or Pharmaceutical Services respectively.

Instead of continuing your petulent rants, you should probably invest the time learning how your own country government works.

I'm done with this shee-it. Good riddance.
But u guys blame Jonathan for every corruption that happens in the civil service?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Iyajelili(f): 8:47am On Sep 30, 2017
AreaFada2:

Abeg Wailers' application forms is good dust now. We will not admit her or any other fifth columnist. grin
In the case of that guy abeg pity am as he has confessed and repented
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Jajanwa: 9:08am On Sep 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Hahahaha , when I maintain that Buhari is the is the most disorganised person alive and every thing he touched returns to the caveman days somebody will say I am hating on him ..This is the man that zombies hope will fix Nigeria yet even state house clinic with a huge budget under his nose has been run completely aground ..Abi is it low oil prices that stopped them from buying common syringe too ? I dey Laff oooo

Please ooo were is sarki he needs to see this

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Wizzyflexx: 9:13am On Sep 30, 2017
ask d chief in command......buhardship!!!!
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by junketer(m): 9:42am On Sep 30, 2017
tiwiex:

She blamed her father na. Were u expecting her to spell it out? Shebi u say u be Mr. Integrity? Come see your SH clinic oh.
i know but i was just replying one 1diot zombie here that said the blame should go to the director of medical whatever in aso villa and not to buhari.
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2017
For the first time, this Zahra buhari is making sense.

Perm Sec oya over to you

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by oshorstan(f): 10:25am On Sep 30, 2017
make she ask her papa ni ooo... orie daru
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by toprealman: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2017
Didn't she see her dad testing the designer glasses he bought in the pics he took last Friday at the mosque or is she not aware of her mother's numerous ostentatious profligacy with wanton impunity? 30 billion ko, 3 billion ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Gadodoko: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2017
pls make some one tell her dat she belong 2 her husband kitchen. Make she live aso rock alone.
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Gadodoko: 11:14am On Sep 30, 2017
Gadodoko:
pls make some one tell her dat she belong 2 her husband kitchen. Make she live aso rock alone.
hahahaha......,,after all aso rock is part of biafra.
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by piagetskinner(m): 11:15am On Sep 30, 2017
buhari wanted to be a president so bad

and now he turns out to be the worst president that has ever ruled Nigeria..history will remember him for that

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by sunsewa16: 11:28am On Sep 30, 2017
see question,I dey come answer ram,make ur papa dey there dey jail and murder im political and tribal enemies, na dat place over sabi dey worry am,so if u ask me na who I go ask.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic / Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) / IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.