Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State (64915 Views)

Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic / Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Is Doing Better - Zahra Buhari Indimi / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by nairanaira12: 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
UduMgbo1:
Shameless harlot

Why did you call her that? Where is the sense and wisdom in that your comment?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Danny287(m): 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
godofuck231:

I tell you man! It's PDP, they are at it again
This is not PDP affair oh this is purely national affairs
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by kiddkash(m): 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
YOUR FATHER literally YOUR FATHER. go ask him
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by ceco(f): 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
Danny287:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/9/where-is-the-money-going-to-president-buharis-daughter-zahra-raises-concern-over-poor-state-of-the-villa-clinic-despite-n3bn-budgetary-allocation.html

And who is dis one asking? Is she now a staff of d clinic? Or a health minister? Or supervisor?. Besides, d money was spent during her wedding. Who is fooling who? U better remain in ur husband's kitchen n other room o. Nonsense sad
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by lomprico(m): 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
claremont:

It seems you are intent on blaming Buhari for this regardless of the evidence to the contrary. I have had a brief stint in the civil service as an intern. The State House and its Clinic is independent of the central government even though they are co-located together. The man you so despise, Buhari, has nothing to do with civil servants attached to the state house. In the same vein, Bukola Saraki has nothing to do with civil servants employed and working for the National Assembly Service Commission. The blame for anything that happens in these establishments rest squarely with their Directors of Medical Services and/or Pharmaceutical Services respectively.

Instead of continuing your petulent rants, you should probably invest the time learning how your own country government works.

I'm done with this shee-it. Good riddance.

If he should not blame buhari so also u guys should stop blaming GEJ for all the looting that took place under him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by nairanaira12: 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
fk001:
I just don't like the girl.

But PMB is my role model,

If a man, who can't manage a simple clinic with N3 billion budget, is your role model, then it is obvious how useless your present and future life will be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by InvaluableGem: 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
junketer:
wetin you dey talk sef? If its like that then the president shouldn't be blamed or praised for anything. Who do those directors you mentioned work for? If i hire you to build a stadium for me and pay you but when i come to see how things are going and i find out that you are doing a bad job, i will hold you responsible, not the bricklayer or crane operator. Buhari was voted by nigerians to do a job for us. If the job is not being done by people buhari appointed, nigerians will hold buhari responsible because he appointed those people. Abeggggiii

Imagine the blame game. So we should leave the one that was voted for and blame another man he appointed. Why was GEJ blamed then? When it comes to Buhari this people just shift the goal post. Different interpretation for the same law.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by nairanaira12: 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
ibabz:
Sarki or lie Muhammad can answer the question.

Sarrki can never show his shameful face in this kind of thread. He is renown hypocrite, a confused man that doesn't understand where his loyalty should lie or what should inform his perspectives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by fk001(m): 11:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
nairanaira12:

If a man, who can't manage a simple clinic with N3 billion budget, is your role model, then it is obvious how useless your present and future life will be.

ok
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Vutseck(m): 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
ashjay001:

And, 180m+ other persons!? The administration has been screaming for whistleblowers, u apply ni?
deviating from the topic

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by InvaluableGem: 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
nairanaira12:

Why did you call her that? Where is the sense and wisdom in that your comment?

When a frustrated man wants to pull down a lady, the only thing that comes to his head is to call her a harlot. Imagine calling a married woman who has never been reported to have misbehaved a harlot.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by nairanaira12: 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
claremont:
If this is to be believed, the Director of Pharmaceutical services should be blamed. It's totally unacceptable that a clinic of that profile should lack basic medicines. However, I remember years ago whilst undergoing an internship at National Assembly Clinic, we received a few patients from State house clinic for their routine medicines. All civil servants of of State House and National Assembly are entitled to free treatment and medicines at any of the clinics attached to their secretariats, it seems most people on this thread do not realize that State House Clinic isn't meant for Buhari alone, it's meant for ALL civil servants working in the State House.

As for those barely-lettered buffoons on this thread blaming Buhari for this, you fill me with despair. Your colleagues are making better use of their time, you need to look deep within you and ask yourself if what you are currently doing is the best use of your time. I honestly don't understand why people blame Buhari for even the most basic thing, Buhari isn't the Director of Pharmaceutical Services, State House Clinic.

Kindly shut your stinking mouth, mr. Who budgeted the money? Who is supposed to monitor the spending/ disbursement? If Buhari calls himself a president and he doesn't know what goes on under his nose at state House clinic, then he should be roasted alive. It's clear he doesn't know shiit about leadership.

And strangely enough, you are here uttering garbage and shifting blame to someone else, the exact ignoble strategy this useless government had been using for the past 2 and a half years.

If drug had been available, would the director of pharmaceutical services hoard the drugs? Won't he supply the clinic? Does the N3billion go to the personal pocket of the director? Have you forgotten about the TSA, which is supposed to make it difficult for anyone to steal? Is the director the CMD? wouldn't he have been called to order by the CMD if he is the one responsible?

Again Mr, fem la bouche

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by ashjay001(m): 11:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
Vutseck:

deviating from the topic

Where is d deviation? U asked if he was in charge? I ans, he was in charge of 180m+ of us!? So, he should be responsible for those unfilled potholes from abj to minna too!

Lets just be realistic, n put d blame at d right point!? He delegates a lot of pple, though, d final buck rests with him!?

His daughter has done nothing wrong, by pointing out a lapse, she should be praised n d right authorities hounded into taking action!
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by stevnwigw: 11:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
don't get it wrong people the three billion is for medical treatment abroad for one year
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by emmie14: 11:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
When Ashia stressful via bbc Buhari sent her to the other room. Now the daughter tomorrow might be the son. I don't think Buhari is able to organize and govern his family. How can he lead the whole nation. Shooting himself at the leg repeatedly.
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by sweetilicious(f): 12:06am On Sep 30, 2017
tuniski:
Head must be paining her!
Mind you,hate speech is an act of terrorism.
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by sweetilicious(f): 12:07am On Sep 30, 2017
tuniski:
Head must be paining her!
Mind you,hate speech is an act of terrorism.
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by sirjomore(m): 12:10am On Sep 30, 2017
It's because people like your father have decided to travel to London to treat headache, stomachache and fatigue instead of upgrading that clinic you're complaining about.
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Vutseck(m): 12:15am On Sep 30, 2017
ashjay001:

Where is d deviation? U asked if he was in charge? I ans, he was in charge of 180m+ of us!? So, he should be responsible for those unfilled potholes from abj to minna too!

Lets just be realistic, n put d blame at d right point!? He delegates a lot of pple, though, d final buck rests with him!?

His daughter has done nothing wrong, by pointing out a lapse, she should be praised n d right authorities hounded into taking action!

we are talking of something happening under his very nose, inside presidential villa

as an ailing president who needs constant check up at the clinic that was allocated with humongous amount of money.. billions and not even millions of naira

Oh ! pls pardon me I forgot he prefer London hospitals
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by BigIyanga: 12:24am On Sep 30, 2017
Her written and communication skills are subpar and unbecoming for a UK-trained lawyer/graduate.
There is nothing like "equipments"...either pieces of equipment or equipment

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Jelal0007(m): 12:32am On Sep 30, 2017
OLUTOYOSI15:
is like something is doing her in head or her brain is paining her. She should ask her father what the billions of Naira allocated to the hospital have been used for.
Learn 2 verify news 1st. That's not her handle.
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by ashjay001(m): 12:38am On Sep 30, 2017
Vutseck:

we are talking of something happening under his very nose, inside presidential villa

as an ailing president who needs constant check up at the clinic that was allocated with humongous amount of money.. billions and not even millions of naira

Oh ! pls pardon me I forgot he prefer London hospitals

Yeah! Aso villa clinic, will just up n be efficient overnite?

Everyone of our leaders travel frequently n regularly for decades, yet it took an Osibanjo impromptu visit, to bring attention to d eyesore restrooms!?

This same PMB employed a stupid old fool, who couldnt stop himself from cutting grasses with millions of naira?! No-one is infalliable. Though, it took him time n some harassment, he still ordered an investigation n suspended him. How many of our past leaders did that to a member of their inner council?

He has asked u to bring out proof, not social media attacks!?

Do u believe Wike will have potent evidence of Amaechi's numerous corruption infractions n he will remain docile?
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Apoztl3(m): 1:27am On Sep 30, 2017
Common, where are the ever ready and demented NL resident "Z's" wen u need them to do their job of defending their "righteous" paymasters....

Yea yea, I thought as much; your guess is as good as mine

Cowards...

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by princetom1(m): 2:24am On Sep 30, 2017
Am guessing she knows something
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by kozmicity: 2:26am On Sep 30, 2017
3billion for just one clinic...hmmm i I talk now they will start attacking me

Be sure to click the link down below its really lit!!!!
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Alwaystruth: 2:34am On Sep 30, 2017
Nigeria is long dead and God please give us Biafra.
The presidency budgeted such huge amount for just Aso rock clinic and yet the
president is treated abroad costing millions of pounds and yet some people whose father or family
can not even treat them when they have malaria have the guts to buy data with their hard earned
money to defend such uselessly and corrupted personal enrichment in the name
of budget for aso rock clinic ..
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by Pvibe007: 3:02am On Sep 30, 2017
kross01:
Let's see how the aso rock spin masters and their nairaland androids who never see anything wrong with this government defend this

Sarki
OmenkA
Ngenetrash
Madridgoat
And other zombies won't see this. All they do is squirt and masturbate on Igbo issues.

...... And to the admin and co that banned me your reward awaits you soon! Rubbish
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by KanwuliaExtra: 3:39am On Sep 30, 2017
Gooooooooo TIKKKKKKKU!!!!!

Atiku would have put Nigeria on the MAP of goooood things by now.

I am soooooo glad I never doubted that.

Nigeria!!!! See ya life?
TinuBUM and DanGOATY don carry una h-enter HELL FAYA from now to kingdom come.

Behold the crippled GYANT of Africa lead by a LIVING CORPSE OF A DUNCE!!!! cheesy
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by aigbokiejohnson(m): 4:47am On Sep 30, 2017
Is she having migraine headache? Ask the clueless guy in charge
Re: Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State by dantenny(m): 5:09am On Sep 30, 2017
Eyah! Most of you say she should ask her father but if she does the man would say 'o zahra you belong to your husband room and tha oza room, poor child!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) / Presidency Orders Sack Of Civil Servants With 30 Years In Service And Above / Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.