Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France (41503 Views)

Man Calls 911 After Killing His Wife, Her Parents, 3 Dogs In The US / Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) / Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by davillian(m): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
lexy2014:
I don't blame Islam. I blame d European leaders especially Germany & France who are at d forefront of giving&trying 2 force other smaller european nations to give refuge 2 Arab refugees. If they are seeking refuge, y didn't they go 2 Saudi, Iran, uae, etc?these are d things trump is fighting against with his travel ban policy. Not all arabs are bad, but prevention is better than cure
Muslims are like crocodile no matter how long you care for them.
They kill you @ any opportunity they get.
72 virgins with beta breast ,sex strength of a 100 men and everlasting erection of d penis.
The fastest way to janah is to fight for allah and die in d process.

3 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by sholaball: 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
[quote author=ollah1 post=61042629]Sometimes i wonder what people wanna gain from hypocrisy and bigotry. Religion will never put food on your table if you aren't a cleric..

The supposed pepertrator of this attack happen to have 7 identities so his actual ID is difficult to ascertain this time. Op created this thread as a response to the Las Vegas incident. He can't bare it that the guy was a Christian terroist.

Yes he shouted Allah Akbar but does that make him a Muslim, hell no. Alexandre Bissonnette has made us understand that those words could also be said by Christian terrorist and he said just that before attacking Muslim worshippers in Quebec .

I care less about the religion any of these terrorist represent. I only despise the hypocrisy, bigotry and sentiment in the media and some guys when these things happen.

Are you done with d epistle. Islam is a religion of violence. Christianity has Neva been linked to any dastardly act perpetuated by an American or European. This good for nothing, depraved souls kill for their blood loving god called allah. Due lemme tell u in all the name of allah no killah you would neva find any any of der books where he is referred to Love. So you Christian folks that go around ignorantly claiming we serve the same God should shut up and do ur researches. The world would have been a better place if der was no Islam. Have u Eva wondered y der isn't no terrorist attacks in Dubai, uae and the rest of the Gulf states. Immigration is a means of subtly propagating the evil of jihadi but stupid liberals and snowflakes wouldn't learn. At the end we would be grateful Trump was elected as I am and not killary

2 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Evablizin(f): 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
abescom:
I apologise then. Sorry ma.
thank you sir i like ur advice though,i will be more careful,have a nice evening.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by joinnow: 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
Dc4life:
I wonder if the people of liberal Europe will ever wake up to the reality that they're being invaded. Probably not.

Yet another radical Islamic attack on Western people. Wake up Europe! Allahu Akbar might be the last words you hear if you don't straighten out your immigration policies ASAP. Thank God the US now has Trump!

Baba prophesised a 2016 invasion of Europe by Muslim extremists, a conflict she predicted would begin with the Arab Spring in 2010.
Baba also said that Europe will be transformed into an Islamic caliphate by 2043.

Note Baba Vanga also appeared to predict that the 45th President of the United States - who we now know to be Donald Trump will start WW3
World war 3
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by begwong: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nukilia:
I support the mass deportation of extremists to Saudi Arabia.
Never will the Saudis listen to u. They will prefer u guys absorbing them while they send money for masjids or mosques built for the fanatics in foreign land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
IJOBA2:
I THOUGHT I SAW NTOAKWAIBOM ON THIS THREADgrin

I be muslim .?
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by sholaball: 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
Jaiyeola24:
The terrorist that kill 2 in France is Islamic terrorist but the terrorist that kill over 50 in Las Vegas is not Christian Abi? Remember no religion preaches violence not even traditional religion you are what you are not what religion made you. If all Muslims are terrorist with our numbers and we are like Osama and Shekau no one will remain on earth, remember 95% of Muslims/Christians are born into the religion religion, majority did not chose to be Muslim or Christian but am not judging you pls don't judge me, as a Muslim we are allowed to seek knowledge I have read Bible, I have also read Quran and am OK with Islam you are also free to chose what is OK for you but let us stop hating we are what we are not what religion made us, this is same religion Mohammad Ali practice, this is same religion Murtala Muhammed practice sir Ahmadu Bello. Also remember that this guy that just kill 50 people is a Christian does Christianity preaches that? Adolph Hitler wasn't a Muslim can we assumed he was a Christian does Christianity preaches the crime they all committed pls let us be guided.

You are a fool. And the pathetic tin Is you don't knw

3 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by phranq30(m): 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
The one that pains me is when those fvckers disturb the entire neighourhood with chants of "ALLAH WHO HACK BAR" at 5am...At times, I ask myself if those modafvkas sleep at all

3 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by davillian(m): 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
abescom:
Stop being idiotic. I am not even a Muslim. I am redeemer and a youth leader but not all Muslims are evil people.

All you are one of those who believe all Muslims will go to hell?
I believe their own heaven is different from ours.
Or has our own heaven promised us 72virgins and unlimited erection.?
I'm not in any position to condemn anybody.
#Jesus is for us we shall conquer

3 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by RALPHOW(m): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
[quote author=1nigeriamyfoot post=61042954]

grin grin grin[/quote
Or
Allah want to shock blood. Ooooooo
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by bigpicture001: 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
Islam is a very good and well guided religion..until it encounterd muhammad..who introduced violence. he destroyed the religion

2 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by enemyofprogress: 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
Allahu Akbar a very scary death sentence,if you hear that chant and you no run na to rest in peace be your own

2 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by davillian(m): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
osuofia2:

Yoruba Muslim...no worry the Hausa's go use ur head fur pepper soup... Them no recognized Yoruba's as true Muslims
Yoruba muslim are too peaceful to be a muslim. grin grin grin.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Tecno66: 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
andyanders:

You should know that their god = allah is a blood sucking demon hence their comment.a god that request for blood is a demonic god.
Lets take it easy and not say what will make God angry with us. The problem is not God who they call Allah just as we have different names for God in our local languages but the doctrine they have been brainwashed with. They have given them the impression that if they do this they will make heaven whereas all murderers have their place in hell fire.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by shineeye1: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
There is no religious extremism like Islamic extremism in the whole wide world. They are the single greatest evil in the entire human history.

When we find an evil child, we are bound to ask who the parent(s) is(are). So, Islam, why troubleth thou the universe

2 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Habyz(m): 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
HajimeSaito:
Whenever acts of barbarism occur, it can always be traced to one of the two "I":

Insanity or Islam.
Hitler was a Christian.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Tecno66: 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
newsynews:
The Las Vegas guy is not a Christian. Just cos he doesn't bare an Islamic or Arabic name doesn't mean he has to be christian. Even if he was Christian, he can't be labelled a terrorist cos he has no terrorist affiliation. He was probably a deranged man or a satanist. A terrorist is someone that terrorises people in order to further a course. As long as his course is not to further Christianity, you can't label him Christian terrorist.
Good sermon there. Abeg tell them.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by oshe11: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
abiodunalasa:
Now they will call this Terrorism. while that of Los Angeles will be simply called "Shooting spree ".
read this bro

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/4595752/las-vegas-shooting-isis-claim-responsibility-for-gun-massacre/amp/
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by delishpot: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Gustavo404:
For no serious reason, I just wanna say these sweet words to my fellow NLers cheesy

La ilaha illa Allah Muhammed Rasul Allah. English translation: There is no god but God, and Muhammad is the messenger of God cool

Oya go and kee urself grin

Typical!!! 2 women stabbed to death and you here shouting in Arabic in celebration ba? Is that how you do it? No pity, no sign of humanity for the families that would be mourning now you picked this time to celebrate your Allah. Isn't it tupical?

3 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by desire222(f): 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Religion of hate and violence. No wonder their symbol are two crossed sword.

3 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by oshe11: 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
ollah1:
Sometimes i wonder what people wanna gain from hypocrisy and bigotry. Religion will never put food on your table if you aren't a cleric..

The supposed pepertrator of this attack happen to have 7 identities so his actual ID is difficult to ascertain this time. Op created this thread as a response to the Las Vegas incident. He can't bare it that the guy was a Christian terroist.

Yes he shouted Allah Akbar but does that make him a Muslim, hell no. Alexandre Bissonnette has made us understand that those words could also be said by Christian terrorist and he said just that before attacking Muslim worshippers in Quebec .

I care less about the religion any of these terrorist represent. I only despise the hypocrisy, bigotry and sentiment in the media and some guys when these things happen.

response to wha.......

abeg read
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/4595752/las-vegas-shooting-isis-claim-responsibility-for-gun-massacre/amp/
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by wingmanII: 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
ollah1:
Sometimes i wonder what people wanna gain from hypocrisy and bigotry. Religion will never put food on your table if you aren't a cleric..

The Vegas attacker has been confirmed a Muslim terrorist. Please read updates.

2 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by shineeye1: 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Habyz:

Hitler was a Christian.

Do not feign ignorance of the issue on ground. We are talking about perpetrating atrocities in the Name of Religion!

2 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

And the arabian Muslims in Iraq and some egyotvside has warned Christian's not to call their God alllah
they will never say it cos Allah the GOD
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Tecno66: 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
davillian:

Play boy has bleeped 50 so they all in a hurry to get their virgins.
Please tell the brainwashed people there is no sex in heaven, when you kill you go to hell fire. 72 virgin ko 100 virgin ni.

2 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
osuofia2:
[/b]
Reread ur comment and tell me if the head you are knacking on the ground in the of prayers has not affected ur brain
if you like you can cry,that doesn't stop them from massacred you.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by meliziz12(m): 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hmmm well this one close mouth
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nukilia:

Start by deporting buhari.

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Skmoda360:

speaking of the demon sorry devil, he is speaking from his rotten maggot-infested mouth.....christian indeed abeg go sleep inside petrol infested water bed or better still go hug TFM. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
you can go and die,that doesn't stop arab christians from speaking their language!
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by BushDoctor123: 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
abescom:
Be careful what you say.

I am a Christian and do not support what these idiotas are doing but certainly not all of them are bad and devilish.
The guy is asking a question and you are there asking him to be careful with what he says. can't you comprehend. Nairalanders and responses.

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Tecno66: 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nukilia:
Or Iran.

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by IJOBA2: 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

I be muslim .?
NO YOU BE CHRISTIAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

History Of Planes Brought Down By Missiles Since 1973 / Melania Trump Condemns Capitol Hill Attack / Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.