Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru (25685 Views)

NNPC Boss, Baru Dispenses Petrol In Abuja (Photos) / NNPC Boss, Baru Reacts To Report Linking Kyari To N50bn Funds Kept Away From TSA / Asari Dokubo: Osinbajo Has A PhD In Lying Now Over NNPC Contract (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
Dead on arrival
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by Adaumunocha(f): 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
Seems ronaldo is so broke he had to sell one of his ballon d'ors angry
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by drnoel: 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
Crocky23:
This is going to be interesting

Don't hold onto ur horses. U won't hear anyone being blamed. Watch and see.
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by obua: 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
GenBuhari:
We sombites are officially monitoring this thread.

We are duty-bound to support and shore up the president as he is tries to fix the nation.

SOMB members or sombites are obliged to :

* defend PMB on threads
* follow every other member e.g. go to their profile by clicking on the moniker or use for e.g. www.nairaland.com/GenBuhari and click "follow"
* support posts of other members by quoting, liking and sharing posts from members (or anybody) that support Buhari
* refrain from making any tribalistic or bigotted comments, avoid quoting or mentioning any PMB haters or tribalist
* recruit and add other Buhari supporters onto our members' list:
genbuhari, gorotango, kyase, 4kings, trillville, okoroawusa, Lipscomb, gists, Toktee, AMvanquish, tuk2ato, lyricalpontiff, Jaypea98, Prettyvhickie, secretaryabdul, angelsing, SweetSoup, subbieD, HumanPsycho, MzLaurel, whizcode, abduljabbar4, vivaciousvivi, Masterchef, tomakint, SLIDEwaxie, godofwar666

Please note: sombites are not necessarily supporter of APC ruling govt , they are supporters of Buhari as an individual and support his continuation as the president as the best option for president for now.

Comment here and indicate your interest to join this group
Buhari lacks the capacity to rule over Nigeria. Stop wasting your energy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by ruffDiamond: 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
Absolutely unacceptable, Baru must go! angry
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
aminulive:

labelled him anti-north
http://politicsngr.com/2017/10/04/breaking-senate-probe-ibe-kachikwus-letter-buhari/
What is the meaning of this?
Is the whole world centred around North?
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by IgedeBushBoy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari didn't even bother replying the letter and has still refused to see his Junior Minister of Petroleum while Baru still has unfettered access to Buhari . grin grin ..İ will not be suprised if Baru fires Kachikwu a query sef ..Hahahahaha this is the worst govt ever , nothing good can come out of the devil
Sounding like you're there. Now, shut the Bleep up!!!
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by colli247(m): 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
aminulive:
The Nigerian Senate will be launching a probe into a letter written by the Minister of state of Petroleum Services, Ibe Kachikwu to President Muhammadu Buhari complaining about insubordination and Ill-treatment from the GMD of the Nigerian National petroleum commission(NNPC), Dr Maikanti Baru.

PoliticsNGR gathered that the Senate will be investigating the matter after a motion by Senator Samuel Anyanwu which had an amended prayer on the issue by Senator Kabiru Marafa.

Aliyu Wamakko heads the nine-day ad-hoc committee. It was also learnt that no timeframe was given to the ad-hoc committee by Senate President Bukola Saraki.

On Tuesday, Ibe Kachikwu penned an 8-page letter to the president complaining about Baru's ill-treatment towards him.

In the letter, which was leaked to the press, Ibe levelled heavy accusations on Baru, stating that Baru issued contracts without consulting his office, labelled him anti-north, made appointments without due consultation and accused him of conspiring with militants
http://politicsngr.com/2017/10/04/breaking-senate-probe-ibe-kachikwus-letter-buhari/
I pray for those that believes in Nigeria.

May all your life endeavors, resemble Nigeria.

May anything you lay hands to do, take the shape of Nigeria.

May your entire life , be like Nigerian roads.

May God shine his lights upon your life, like that of Nigeria power supply .

May heaven harass you the same manner Nigerian police/military harass people.

May your children's behavior be like that of bokoharam.

May the spirit of buhari revolve in whatsoever you and your family do.

May your peace be like Nigerian peace.

May God bless you the same manner and measure Nigeria pays her workers.

May your achievements be like, that of Nigeria.

Amen.

Happy independent day.

1 Like

Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by Klington: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nothing will come out of this
Joke of a nation

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by Safeer6844: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
Useless people cheesy grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by lollmaolol(m): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
magoo10:
Nepotism is another form of corruption.

Ibe kachikwu have been a very hard working man yet the dullard couldn't appreciate him not the national assembly is doing the work of a supposed father of the nation .

It is obvious that there are people other than buhari who are in control of this government.

Can i get my visa already? I'm tired of this kind of news

1 Like

Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by niceprof: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
It still re-echoes in my ear what Buhari said in his first media chat:''Is the minister of state for petroleum not an Igbo man,what do the Igbos want?

Ibe Kachukwu,you are just an Igbo man ,Bro.

4 Likes

Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by SalamRushdie: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
Sounding like you're there. Now, shut the Bleep up!!!

Even in Ur useless state u a considered a minor minority and you want to come her and talk back to me ...Go and face Tivi and Idoma people of Ur backwards state before you come here and rant

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by RALPHOW(m): 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
hucienda:
This is just one out of many, many examples.

Who doesn't know that even the Acting President experienced some level of ill-treatment when the President was away in hospital in London? As usual, these things are swept under the carpet in Nigeria.

Buhari's administration has simply brought to the fore the obvious - that there are two classes of citizenry in the country.

I learn that is the way Northerners behave in all Nigeria Ministries
especially when the most senior boss is a Northerner (insubordination)
With the attitude of the Minister of Justice to Ag. VP Osinbajo when president travelled, you will know there is no one Nigeria.
In this case nothing will happen unless the Southerner Senators ensure the guy is sanction/ removed (If they will not compromise with Ghana must go)
There is no alternative to restructuring, we must return to Regional / Parliamentary system of government.

1 Like

Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Let me relax here and see how everything will turn up.

Has Babachir lawal been tried?

I laugh in Japan. lipsrsealed
OZAOEKPE say make I greet you and thanks for bringing that old ani mal to power
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by emmie14: 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
bedspread:
The probe should be Live on Tv

Amen. Tstv
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by emmie14: 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
Honestly is subdued
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by Omeokachie: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
They know the president wont take any action.
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by DONSMITH123(m): 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

OZAOEKPE say make I greet you and thanks for bringing that old ani mal to power

LOL. My guy , My Guy. Long time bruh. grin
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by juman(m): 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
Buhari always hijacked by some people.

His hijackers are in control of the nnpc.
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
my biggest mistake in life was voting Buhari in 2015 but I'll correct it in 2019....nothing spoil

5 Likes

Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by maisauki: 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
please what concerns d senate with what transpairs within d executive? are there no more rule of separation of powers in d country again?
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by AnanseK(m): 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
magoo10:
Nepotism is another form of corruption.

Ibe kachikwu have been a very hard working man yet the dullard couldn't appreciate him not the national assembly is doing the work of a supposed father of the nation .

It is obvious that there are people other than buhari who are in control of this government.

Gently my friend, the documented evidence of corruption against Kachikwu are many time bigger than this letter and have been submitted to the president . Don't loose your cool and cry more than the berieved. The President knows both of them and has information on them. This is just a continuation. We shall see who blinks first, but I will not waste my precious time depending either of the two corrupt individuals.

If Nigerian National Assembly is the father of the nation many would prefer that Nigeria is a bastard.
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by Awoleesu(m): 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
Why am I the only one thinking Baru may just be eh... Obeying the Master?! # Olusola Saraki panel 1979 comes to mind.
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
I feel ur pain Kachikwu. U r one of the most efficient nd hard working minister under the incompetent one.
The best player will hardly b noticed in a team of mediocre especially if the coach is bereft of ideas.
Maybe Jubril s yet to know the ministers Buhari left behind

5 Likes

Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
l wont be surprise if Ibe Kachikwu resigns.l lost confidence in this government a long time ago. l am no longer surprised.In as much l would love us to remain as one nation,hmmm l just dont know any more cry

1 Like

Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by IgedeBushBoy(m): 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Even in Ur useless state u a considered a minor minority and you want to come her and talk back to me ...Go and face Tivi and Idoma people of Ur backwards state before you come here and rant
Being minority is nothing to be ashamed of. Now, you are majority, tell me why you are so concerned in stuffs that hardly concerns you. Why you are so willing to lie, just to prove a point.
Ogbeni, if you truly know your country, you would understand that Benue is not a useless State. Oh, which state are you from? I'm from Benue, and I'm good with my neighbours - tivs. Now tell us
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by SalamRushdie: 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
Being minority is nothing to be ashamed of. Now, you are majority, tell me why you are so concerned in stuffs that hardly concerns you. Why you are so willing to lie, just to prove a point.
Ogbeni, if you truly know your country, you would understand that Benue is not a useless State. Oh, which state are you from? I'm from Benue, and I'm good with my neighbours - tivs. Now tell us

Useless bush boy get away from my mention I don't have any business with U jare

6 Likes

Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
Senate to probe Kachukwu's letter or probe Baru for the activities mentioned in the letter...which of the two?

In a sane environment, Baru should have been arrested already by now, before any investigation self...
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by Sunnyja: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
Bolustical:
These allegations are weighty, Mr. President needs to keep critics mouths shut by addressing this issue promptly and without bias.

It is about time the President took actions concerning the suspended SGF as well as former DG of NIA, Oke. Any inaction by the President will come back to haunt him in the nearest future.

God bless PMB.

God bless Nigeria.
Wake me up if another committee will not be set up to look into the immediate and remote cause of the quarrel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him / Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) / Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.