Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru (25686 Views)

NNPC Boss, Baru Dispenses Petrol In Abuja (Photos) / NNPC Boss, Baru Reacts To Report Linking Kyari To N50bn Funds Kept Away From TSA / Asari Dokubo: Osinbajo Has A PhD In Lying Now Over NNPC Contract (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by mayorchelsea(m): 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
If PMB likes,he should act and do something. If he doesn't,it is his cup of tea.For Kachikwu to have written this;especially from someone who is not a politician and had to leave his post at ExxonMobil where there is respect for rules and procedures to come serve his fatherland,I stand with him.If the presidency won't do anything, maybe the Senate would on conclusion of its investigation.

8 Likes

Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by Blue3k(m): 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
Insubordination shouldn't be tolerated. Let the Senate get to the bottom of this matter.

1 Like

Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
Dono how the North has come to head every major office in Nigeria.... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by Buharimustgo: 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
Aieboocaar:
I won't be surprised if Kachikwu Ends up being the guilty party here and probably get sacked

Modified: Isn't it funny and quite appaling how General Sarrki and other BMC crew hit FP back2back when there is a news labelling Igbos as terrorists, but if its a thread exposing the cluelessness of the Dullard of the tribe of Daura, they are no where to be found!!!!

I NEVER KNEW BMC WORK WAS THIS HARD!! cry

My dear ,I am seriously suspecting that Seun has sold Narialand to Lautta Onochie,thats why zombies always hit front page on threads they want to sell and also use different Moniker everyday so that they won't be spotted

9 Likes

Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by knightsTempler: 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
The Nigerian military derailed the glorious destiny of this nation by their wanton coups and senseless counter coups. They came in their hideous jackboots and khaki uniforms and smashed the country's destiny to pieces.

They have been killing Nigerians since 1966 and to this day they have not yet relented.

Many of them amassed stupendous wealth off the backs of the suffering masses of this country and they are still at it.

After being tired of their senseless coups, they went into retirement only to show up again in a democracy to continue their killings and impoverishment of Nigerians.

Many undiscerning Nigerians can not see through their evils. Many see some of them as heroes. They claim they are pacifier, an establishment that did not allow the country to burn down during the infamed Wild Wild West crisis.

Who told you Nigeria would have burned down. Who told you that Nigeria would not have pulled through those tough times?

India have seen far more bloody riots and uprising than Nigeria. India have seen the assassination of their leaders, yet their military remained in their barracks. Today India is better for it.

I pity Nigerians who still believe that any retired Nigerian military person would made a good leader. Not now! Not in another hundred years! These ones do not have it in them. Maybe in another hundred years from now they would have weaned themselves off their crass banditry.

Let us restructure back to the semblance what we used to have before they brought their guns to rob us. Yes, this may seem like bringing corruption down home to everyone. Let's try it for a change. It would be far better than the cavemen type of governance that has bedevilled us so far.

You may argue that the type of restructuring we desire is outdated. But let me remind you that of what use is your latest Range Rover if it breaks your limbs and renders you useless, even when you have an option of a 1946 Chevrolet that could have taken you around safely, respectably and in one piece? Why not use it to transit safely?

S.A

5 Likes

Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by Naijamate: 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
Baru ole

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by Realist2: 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
Bolustical:
These allegations are weighty, Mr. President needs to keep critics mouths shut by addressing this issue promptly and without bias.

It is about time the President took actions concerning the suspended SGF as well as former DG of NIA, Oke. Any inaction by the President will come back to haunt him in the nearest future.

God bless PMB.

God bless Nigeria.

Buhari will never do anything,, he and Baru bigotry and hatred for South stink.
Check below appointments recently made by Buhari.

Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by IgedeBushBoy(m): 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Useless bush boy get away from my mention I don't have any business with U jare
Town boy with nothing upstairs. I pity your life. I dare you to mention your state, amoeba
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by SalamRushdie: 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
Town boy with nothing upstairs. I pity your life. I dare you to mention your state, amoeba

Ah ah so your data has not finished , don't worry your free MB will soon finish and you will let my mention rest small .Gbefu
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by Realist2: 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
GenBuhari:
So senate don't have work to be getting on with, they are now probing letters not addressed to them that they learn about via the news media?

You would think that they would concentrate on creating law and bills such as Petroleum Industry Bill and Bill for creation of special courts for corruption cases, and bills to plug leakages of our wealth. Considering how we can draft a complete new constitution that works and reducing the cost of governance particularily their own over-inflated wage bill.
No they spend their time debating nonsense that does not even concern them, and chasing any performing govt official upandan

We sombites are officially monitoring this thread.

We are duty-bound to support and shore up the president as he is tries to fix the nation.

SOMB members or sombites are obliged to :

* defend PMB on threads
* follow every other member e.g. go to their profile by clicking on the moniker or use for e.g. www.nairaland.com/GenBuhari and click "follow"
* support posts of other members by quoting, liking and sharing posts from members (or anybody) that support Buhari
* refrain from making any tribalistic or bigotted comments, avoid quoting or mentioning any PMB haters or tribalist
* recruit and add other Buhari supporters onto our members' list:
genbuhari, gorotango, kyase, 4kings, trillville, okoroawusa, Lipscomb, gists, Toktee, AMvanquish, tuk2ato, lyricalpontiff, Jaypea98, Prettyvhickie, secretaryabdul, angelsing, SweetSoup, subbieD, HumanPsycho, MzLaurel, whizcode, abduljabbar4, vivaciousvivi, Masterchef, tomakint, SLIDEwaxie, godofwar666

Please note: sombites are not necessarily supporter of APC ruling govt , they are supporters of Buhari as an individual and support his continuation as the president as the best option for president for now.

Comment here and indicate your interest to join this group
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by Naruto87(m): 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari didn't even bother replying the letter and has still refused to see his Junior Minister of Petroleum while Baru still has unfettered access to Buhari . grin grin ..İ will not be suprised if Baru fires Kachikwu a query sef ..Hahahahaha this is the worst govt ever , nothing good can come out of the devil
source?
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by Bakersfield: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
aguiyi2:
PMB,I supported your campaign vigorously and lost some friends through argumentative quarrels over you.I feel so ashamed seeing those friends these days for the simple fact that you dashed my hopes and that of many more Nigerians.The level of nepotism in this government is the worst ever,corruption is no longer walking but running under this regime.I am sure Kachikwu has had enough thus this letter.Fulanis' are in total control.PITY!.

I totally agree with you. I'm from the South West, married to a woman from South East close to 22 years , campaign vigorously to my South South colleagues and friends to support GMB. But my friends are attacking me now for leading them to support this mess. I'm really ashamed now to even utter a word to defend myself when they confront me with facts and figures about the level of corruption in the system.

3 Likes

Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by SalamRushdie: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
Naruto87:

source?

Source : common sense

3 Likes

Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by Realist2: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
GenBuhari:
So senate don't have work to be getting on with, they are now probing letters not addressed to them that they learn about via the news media?

You would think that they would concentrate on creating law and bills such as Petroleum Industry Bill and Bill for creation of special courts for corruption cases, and bills to plug leakages of our wealth. Considering how we can draft a complete new constitution that works and reducing the cost of governance particularily their own over-inflated wage bill.
No they spend their time debating nonsense that does not even concern them, and chasing any performing govt official upandan

We sombites are officially monitoring this thread.

We are duty-bound to support and shore up the president as he is tries to fix the nation.

SOMB members or sombites are obliged to :

* defend PMB on threads
* follow every other member e.g. go to their profile by clicking on the moniker or use for e.g. www.nairaland.com/GenBuhari and click "follow"
* support posts of other members by quoting, liking and sharing posts from members (or anybody) that support Buhari
* refrain from making any tribalistic or bigotted comments, avoid quoting or mentioning any PMB haters or tribalist
* recruit and add other Buhari supporters onto our members' list:
genbuhari, gorotango, kyase, 4kings, trillville, okoroawusa, Lipscomb, gists, Toktee, AMvanquish, tuk2ato, lyricalpontiff, Jaypea98, Prettyvhickie, secretaryabdul, angelsing, SweetSoup, subbieD, HumanPsycho, MzLaurel, whizcode, abduljabbar4, vivaciousvivi, Masterchef, tomakint, SLIDEwaxie, godofwar666

Please note: sombites are not necessarily supporter of APC ruling govt , they are supporters of Buhari as an individual and support his continuation as the president as the best option for president for now.

Comment here and indicate your interest to join this group
Is this the New Version of BMC,,,,,how much Is the salary?.
The most difficult thing to do in life.. . happen to defend what is killing you.

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by Izonpikin: 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
Bolustical:
These allegations are weighty, Mr. President needs to keep critics mouths shut by addressing this issue promptly and without bias.

It is about time the President took actions concerning the suspended SGF as well as former DG of NIA, Oke. Any inaction by the President will come back to haunt him in the nearest future.

God bless PMB.

God bless Nigeria.
i laugh you.. buhari is a hypocrite which you know about.. buhari would do nothing.. he is a hypocrite and a military criminal..

1 Like

Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by kenodrill: 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
Let's see if our so called law makers 'll b resolute in der actions cuz as see criminals called NASS.
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by kenodrill: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
Let's see if our so called law makers 'll b resolute in der actions cuz as i criminals called NASS.
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
Who doesn't know that Buhari staged Baru in oil sector to be stealing and do as he wish in oil sector to favor the north

This same Baru and other northern caliphate using oil funds to sponsoring anti bad Buhari's government.

3 Likes

Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by kenodrill: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
Let's see if our so called law makers 'll b resolute in der actions cuz I see criminals called NASS.
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by domejike(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
How on earth can this Godforsaken country ever be united to form a front. Haven't we deceived ourselves enough?

3 Likes

Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by ibabz(m): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
Sarki! Sarki! Sarki! biko come out and defend ya pay master oh. Abeg who knew where sarki is hiding? We need him urgently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by Reference(m): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
Bolustical:

God bless PMB.

God bless Nigeria.

Nothing will happen. Ask how many ministers or military administrators that served under Buhari from 83 to 85 are in jail and today all of them dead or alive are multi-billionaires. Incidentally, including the husband of a certain ex-petroleum minister under investigation or supposedly under investigation. Abeg leave matter for toddlers to doodle about.
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by Preciousnelly19: 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
Mr President is busy going after innocent men like Benedict Peters in order to get more money he will loot
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
ibabz:
Sarki! Sarki! Sarki! biko come out and defend ya pay master oh. Abeg who knew where sarki is hiding? We need him urgently.
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari didn't even bother replying the letter and has still refused to see his Junior Minister of Petroleum while Baru still has unfettered access to Buhari . grin grin ..İ will not be suprised if Baru fires Kachikwu a query sef ..Hahahahaha this is the worst govt ever , nothing good can come out of the devil

Government of the nomads... grin grin grin

Where is Ibrahim Lamorde?

What happened to Magu ?

Government of the Fulani for the Fulani

Now compare these to people who committed the same offenses as them. Buhari's a two-faced fascist. Little wonder the Russians don't want to sell the army weapon under his administration.

4 Likes

Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by bamite(m): 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Useless bush boy get away from my mention I don't have any business with U jare
Look at this igbo low life idiot who sells gala on the streets of lagos coming here to spew nonsense. A minority is far better than a majority which is seen as a bunch of criminals.
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by SalamRushdie: 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
bamite:
Look at this igbo low life idiot who sells gala on the streets of lagos coming here to spew nonsense. A minority is far better than a majority which is seen as a bunch of criminals.

How is Ikorodu ?

1 Like

Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by Moganajoe: 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
hucienda:
This is just one out of many, many examples.

Who doesn't know that even the Acting President experienced some level of ill-treatment when the President was away in hospital in London? As usual, these things are swept under the carpet in Nigeria.

Buhari's administration has simply brought to the fore the obvious - that there are two classes of citizenry in the country.

The north & the rest?? Buhari has lost his integrity. Nothing left to admire in PMB
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by Wantam: 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
Insubordination mmmmmmmm
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by pedroito: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
They should also look into this

a country like Nigerian where it is assumed that an ordinary Nigerian cannot get a job without knowing someone that knows someone. Please take your time to read down where you would meet the stories.

2012 NNPC recruitment started with Jonathan's administrator where due process was followed in advertising the job positions for six weeks and qualified applicants responded to the job positions.

However, the applicants waited till December, 2014 before they were being shortlisted for aptitude test. As result, people travelled from different parts of the world and across the country to respond to the call by NNPC Group.

In February, 2015 before the general election, Phillips Consulting Limited sent text messages to successful candidates for the final interview. As such, NNPC sent a letter to Phillipa Consulting Limited to put the recruitment on hold which they did immediately.

As a result of the delay and the successful applicants were kept in limbo without any feedback from NNPC Group not Phillips Consulting Limited. Some creative applicants had to create twitter account in order to follow up with NNPC Group or Phillips Consulting Limited to ascertain what is delaying the recruitment process which was remaining the final interview.

After different tweet using the twitter handle @nnpcrecruitment, Phillips Consulting Limited responded that they were asked to do a job and they did it. As a result, we should ask NNPC Group about any question Concerning the recruitment.

The applicants have been asking NNPC Group questions about the recruitment but they have never responded for once about what happened to it or why it is being stalled.

They have made attempts to send correspondences to Dr Baru-GMD NNPC, Dr Ibe Kachikwu APC Nigeria and PMB all to know avail.

On behalf of the 2012 NNPC Group applicants, we appeal to Nigerian Senate and the National Assembly to look into why the recruitment has been stalled and why there has not been any proper feedback by this new management of NNPC Group and the present government to the applicants.

Signed

Pedroito
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by bamite(m): 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

How is Ikorodu ?

Are you ok?
Re: Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
which Senate? except it nt the Nigerian own no know. .investigate wetin. .they will only bark and not do anything. .am still waiting to hear where is Magu EFCC on this issue. .well we will not be surprise if the senate ask for its own share from the $26 billion and swept it under the rug. .chai! my Nigeria I hail thee!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him / Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) / Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.