Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks (52679 Views)

2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun / Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:26am On Oct 05, 2017
Kachikwu had already addressed these issues. Let them come up with another line.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by nenergy(m): 6:37am On Oct 05, 2017
Hmmn, this one is strong!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by omogin(f): 6:49am On Oct 05, 2017
Corruption fighting back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by MaziOmenuko: 6:51am On Oct 05, 2017
Where was this OP when this issue was addressed and laid to rest since last year? Try again with something more substantial, this one is dead on arrival.

Meanwhile, this Paints the presidency in more bad light. It looks more like a presidential witch hunt which everyone has been anticipating.

10 Likes

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by PrinceMario(m): 6:54am On Oct 05, 2017
Confused government. I won't be surprised if Kachukwu is relieved of his job to face corruption charges in the coming weeks.
It really pains when I see these government getting worse as days go by.
Very useless set of people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by MaziOmenuko: 6:54am On Oct 05, 2017
jayson87:

So you guys think only NNPC GMD can steal and kaichukw is a saint. Dream on!

STOP DEFENDING CORRUPTION! Corruption is Corruption

Just listen to yourself, you are sounding like a broken record already. If Kachukwu was found to be corrupt since last yr, what is he still doing in this government? So you mean that the govt found him corrupt and still kept him so that he won't speak against corrupt practises when he encounters them? This your logic is flawed on both sides. You should really be ashamed of yourself right now.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Ddaji(m): 7:12am On Oct 05, 2017
Despite the clear evidence of transferred to dumibi kachukwu some people are bend on depending corrupt minister forgetting both baru and kachukwu are appointee of Buhari.As for me I will neither depend baru no kachuckwu they are all capitalist elite, let the government do proper investigation and do the needful,which i doubt if they can do going by fate of Lawal and oke report. This confuse people today forget that kachukwu is fro Nigeria and anti biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:18am On Oct 05, 2017
fyneguy:

Are you kidding?

An oil firm transferred money into a private investment account, only for same to be liquidated into DUMEBI KACHIKWU's account? An account that had nothing to do with the inflow.

Na wa o

Don't mind him, na 'our son can do no wrong mentality' dey worry am; small time you fit see am for street dey demonstrate say dem marginalise im bloda - even against such overwhelming evidence.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by baralatie(m): 7:23am On Oct 05, 2017
breaking news!

that port Harcourt refinery fallout is real/

mehn dey fight dirty!

PMB,Osibanjo names being smeared anyhow

1 Like

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by purem(m): 7:25am On Oct 05, 2017
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Omeokachie: 7:26am On Oct 05, 2017
Hahahahahaha...

When the head of the fish is rotten...

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by lelvin(m): 7:27am On Oct 05, 2017
My people, make una see Official document.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by segunblog(m): 7:27am On Oct 05, 2017
read now nigeria football player Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. {see Photos}click here to read more

http://www.segunblogs.com.ng/2017/10/nigeria-football-player-victor-moses.html
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 05, 2017
Why would the Office of the Vice President receive communications without a receipt stamp? Rather handwritten "received copy". Parastatals under the presidency have far better mail movement procedures why not the VP's office.

Another issue. Does the EFCC need the president's permission to probe somebody? No wonder our institutions are weak!

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by takenadoh: 7:30am On Oct 05, 2017
This is fake! Zero Tolerant?

Gerrahia!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Ballmer: 7:30am On Oct 05, 2017
ReubenE:

It is very unfortunate you hold the opinion that Nigeria is not finished already.
It is legendary that people like you still hold the view that Buhari is the man when all facts points in the opposite direction.

Its absurd to think Buhari just maybe is using some charm to garner followership but again I do not think there is any charm potent enough to bewitch a large number of people like his followers.
If that be the case, then what is wrong with all this people that refuse to see beyond president Buhari's pretence that he is as bad as those we condemn?

Though, I agree with you that President Buhari is the last of his kind. His kind only administer pain, anguish, hunger, worthlessness and death.
He is the last of his kind because Abacha is gone, Idi Amin Dada, Mobutu Sese sekou, Pharoah, Benito Mussolini, Hitler, Stalin etc they are all gone.

What do you Igbo have to say before ? Overly tactless can't even caution yourself to wait till the president release a statement on the accusations. All you silly sick PDP goons are the reason why a large number of Nigerians have adamantly chosen to support APC blindly because of your senseless noise about ALL things.
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Sanchez01: 7:34am On Oct 05, 2017
The Letter to the VP was written in May while the petition to the EFCC was in March. This is no way new.

It would be foolish to hang out to Ibe's report alone. I believe there is more to this than the supposed outcry by the alleged leak yesterday.
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by LesbianBoy(m): 7:34am On Oct 05, 2017
This APC government is so predictable!

And someone said it on twitter the we would hear efcc chasing kachikwu

Now negodu grin grin

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Princedapace(m): 7:34am On Oct 05, 2017
ojlifa:
I do not think you know what you are talking about President Buhari is the last of his kind the only one left in Nigeria.in fact if not for him Nigeria would have finished.I always say it God has specail love for Nigeria.with the rubbish GEJ boys and girls did.Nigeria was on life support when PMB took over it is called economic bubble go and check it up

I'm sorry for u bro.. Buhari and his gangs are raping this country dry.

Buhari is not different from others.. Just that his own is worse becus he is a bigot. An ethnic bigot is a dangerious one.

Buhari boys are raping the economy. His sentiment and ethnic bigotry are making them commit economic sabotage and go free..

Nigeria may collapse if APC wins a second term. Mark my words. Evils are been done daily in Abuja by top APC big wings and Buhari boys bro.

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by austin2all: 7:34am On Oct 05, 2017
who ever told kachikwu that the cabals will let him see jubrin is only deceiving him.
buhari died a long time ago.
cant people reason for once with a quarter of their brain.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:35am On Oct 05, 2017
Ddaji:
Despite the clear evidence of transferred to dumibi kachukwu some people are bend on depending corrupt minister forgetting both baru and kachukwu are appointee of Buhari.As for me I will neither depend baru no kachuckwu they are all capitalist elite, let the government do proper investigation and do the needful,which i doubt if they can do going by fate of Lawal and oke report. This confuse people today forget that kachukwu is fro Nigeria and anti biafra.

Dude, this issue has been addressed since last year. It's been dealt with and cleared.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by badbreathcure101: 7:35am On Oct 05, 2017
Why do some comments here seems like they came from the people involved.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:35am On Oct 05, 2017
lelvin:
My people, make una see Official document.

grin grin grin

Your eye sharp Bro.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by ndiboy01(m): 7:38am On Oct 05, 2017
Don't mind d muntula........
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by signz: 7:38am On Oct 05, 2017
These people are soo predictable grin

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by kaystick86(m): 7:38am On Oct 05, 2017
Never joke with an Hausa man
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 05, 2017
These people should tread carefully because this man and oshibajo single-handedly stop activities of Militant blowing up pipelines. If this administration tries to witchhunt this man for exposing man atrocities involved in NNPC, then don't expect anything good from Niger Delta guys, because they see him as their own and give him that respect well. I pity this country. Now i totally revoke my trust i have for this government because i believe this MD, will still escape justice even if found guilty. Where is oke and former SSG now?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by SBG04: 7:39am On Oct 05, 2017
All I see is dumebi Kachukwu, ibe kachukwu's brother. They're trying to use his brothers EFCC case to blackmail him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members / Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic / Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.