Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks (52697 Views)

2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun / Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by ndiboy01(m): 7:40am On Oct 05, 2017
What u don't knw u don't understand .......
Why nt use d free data from Airtel n download Tom & Jerry cartoon instead of quoting wat u don't knw
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Sunmolar(m): 7:41am On Oct 05, 2017
smardray:
we don't want any complications . write to jubrin directly
you sound audible and wise anytime you shut up
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by IJOBA2: 7:43am On Oct 05, 2017
SOFTENGR:
Nonsense.
Well, 2019 is very close.

Our $26Billion must be returned afterward.

YORUBA MUSLIMS ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND PROPHET BUHARI S.A.W

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Rilwayne001: 7:43am On Oct 05, 2017
Apparently Mr Baru was looting solely for Buhari. This current government is worse than that of GEJ. Atleast GEJ was looting openly, but this Buhari and his cabinet are looting and deceiving us into believing they are not, and that they are the best to ever happen to Nigeria. From Jubri to Sanusi.... And now to Kachikwu, those that are against corruption are getting persecuted whilst the corrupt ones are walking freely under Buhari's nose.

Can we ever have it worse than this?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by noeloge82(m): 7:46am On Oct 05, 2017
But must any body who go against this govt be under probe?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Nukilia: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2017
Annie939:
there is no different between buhari, his administration and his cabinet they are very stupid

I think everyone in buharis cabinet will be jailed.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by enemyofprogress: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2017
Let them continue, one day it would be my turn to loot the country dry

1 Like

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by frankihima(m): 7:46am On Oct 05, 2017
ReubenE:

My brother, the only person that needs to go is President Buhari.
The man is a monumental failure of epic proportions. The sad part is, some Nigerians still hope something good will come from this man. Nigeria no doubt is suffering a catastrophic leadership epidermic championed by Mr. President.

The worst fate that can befall a nation is to have Buhari as president....

Why is this particular report in the public now? Is it because the Minister sang a chorus? From what I understand, this is not a recent happening. Why did the administration keep mum about it for this long, only for it to surface now.
I now agree with the saying that not all souls can be redeemed. Not all countries can be redeemed either....
my brother Nigeria issue tire me .no single leader since 1960 that work for progress of this country .all of them are thief

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by spotty232(m): 7:47am On Oct 05, 2017
Lol I and my uncle wer discussing last night and I told him , charges wer going to come up against kachikwu from efcc, but I thought it would be like a week or two, but seeing this this morning,is the first time this government is surprising me, this is their fastest response to issues I hv seen till date.
May God help us in this country.i just pity kachukwu CUs his life and career is about to take a new shape and when they are done with him he'll regret ever writing that letter, he should know his name and religion does not look alike with theirs, so there will be no holds barred in treating his Bleep up......

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by gwinaB(m): 7:50am On Oct 05, 2017
Ddaji:
Following the leakage of the complaint letter written against the NNPC Group Managing Director, Dr Maikanti, by the Minister of State, Dr Ibe Kachukwu, somebody decided to leak EFCC report commissioned on Dr. Kachukwu. There is always two sides to a story. You be the judge. It is mind boggling.

What has this got to do with NNPC and ministry of Petroleum? . it didn't state that funds were transferred from NNPC or min of pet. neither did the report say they go contract from them. The company apparently has been in business before 2015.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by jomoh: 7:51am On Oct 05, 2017
ojlifa:
Wonderful now please quote what chapter of the consitition that voilate or tell me the name of the crime? I repeat this is the.most useless report an investigating organization can release

Please delete this post if yours its embarrassing.

Investment of a company liquidated into a private account? And you say there's nothing wrong with it? You need to talk to an auditor to explain what it means to you.
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 05, 2017
The letter is clearly fake 'zero tolerant against corruption'. And that's just the first page.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by starstunna1313(m): 7:53am On Oct 05, 2017
fyneguy:

Are you kidding?

An oil firm transferred money into a private investment account, only for same to be liquidated into DUMEBI KACHIKWU's account? An account that had nothing to do with the inflow.

Na wa o

Come are missing the point.. Did u actually check the date of the letter.. Over a year and the Federal Government never did anything about it. Now that Kachikwu has come to say GMD of NNPC is corrupt. This all of a sudden surfaced.. Still after it was filled no investigation done since then and he was still retained as a Minister.. Its counter accusation to cover another accusation. So my brother who is fooling who

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by jaxxy(m): 7:53am On Oct 05, 2017
Ddaji:
typical ipob terrorist depender of corrupt people.

I wud like to see corruption eradicated bt these people are deceiving themselves. This is not about corruption bt about to men attacking themselves. Kalichukwu and dg nnpc.
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Annie939(f): 7:54am On Oct 05, 2017
Nukilia:

I think everyone in buharis cabinet will be jailed.
all of them, they are tooooooooo clueless

1 Like

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by AntiWailer: 7:54am On Oct 05, 2017
Game Of Throne.

Unfortunately Buhari is an idiot.

If he took him that long time to assemble this team of Incompetent and corrupt rogues. I repeat, he is an idiot.
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Ddaji(m): 7:54am On Oct 05, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Dude, this issue has been addressed since last year. It's been dealt with and cleared.
can you provide evidence or link to support what you have typed above. Or are u the type that all tribes men are free corruption while other tribe are corrupt
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Omooba77: 7:54am On Oct 05, 2017
Ddaji:

Oga Zombie; the EFCC letter was dated 24th March, 2016. Please reason like homo sapien and dont follow things blindly. Why did government keep him if they have anything against him, even after 20 May, 2016 reply of the Vice President.
We will not move forward if we continue to reason like this as a nation.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 05, 2017
Ddaji:

Typical boko haram terrorist pronounciation....DEPENDER....

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Hedonistically: 7:55am On Oct 05, 2017
fyneguy:

Are you kidding?

An oil firm transferred money into a private investment account, only for same to be liquidated into DUMEBI KACHIKWU's account? An account that had nothing to do with the inflow.

Na wa o

Have you asked yourself the simple question: who is DUMEBI Kachikwu? Is Dumebi Kachikwu the same person as Ibe Kachikwu?

Dumebi Kachikwu, Ibe's brother, has been a multimillionaire deal maker for a very long time; long before Ibe became Minister - even long before Buhari dreamt of becoming president. As far back as 2011, I attended a party at his Maitama residence (a house that should be worth almost 1 billion at the time), and saw an array of mega luxurious vehicles.. Bentley, Aston Martin, etc. No be today man. So because his brother is now a minister, he should automatically become a pauper in line with Buhari's so-called "zero tolerant" (sic) for kwarapshun?

In any case, I didn't see anywhere in the report that Ibe Kachikwu was linked to the so-called transfers of money involving Dumebi's companies (which by the way, does not prove that any crime has been committed).

This is clearly the most useless, needless and dumb report I've ever seen. Coming from an office as high as the EFCC Chairman's office, it just shows the stark incompetence and cluelessness of Nigeria's government bureaucracy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by gwinaB(m): 7:57am On Oct 05, 2017
fyneguy:

Are you kidding?

Na wa o

Did the money come from government cofers? That report was dated 2016. If it was government money, Kachikwu won't be there
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by adanny01(m): 7:58am On Oct 05, 2017
So Dumebi Kachikwu is Ibe Kachikwu's younger brother.

So if money was liquidated to Dumebi's account, did the money end up in Ibe's account or that of his immediate family?

This case will not stick to the Minister. Its unfortunate how Nigerians always tries to discredit any whistle blower.

This is what happened with Jibrin of the House of reps.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Nukilia: 7:59am On Oct 05, 2017
Annie939:
all of them, they are tooooooooo clueless

When you tell them theyre clueless, they'll come for your head. We are being deceived by the propaganda arm of the government. Voting APC/PDP crooks out is the only way to salvage the remains of this country.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 05, 2017
Witch hunting...by the cabals.

Ibe Kachukwu was a wealthy man from the days of HINTS magazine.

A billion naira moving from a company account to a private investment account is normal.
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by jomoh: 8:01am On Oct 05, 2017
gwinaB:

What has this got to do with NNPC and ministry of Petroleum? . it didn't state that funds were transferred from NNPC or min of pet. neither did the report say they go contract from them. The company apparently has been in business before 2015.

Obviously, it has nothing to do with NNPC. It is all politics in play "do me I do you" but it has every bit to do with minister of petroleum.

1. An oil company's investment is liquidated into a private account? Very criminal.

2. The private account has nothing to do with the investment.

3. The private account belongs to the wife of the minister of petroleum.

Conclusion: The Oil company liquidated the investment into the account of the wife of the petroleum minister for onward delivery to the minister.

Purpose: to curry favor from the minister or payment for favour already rendered. Whichever way, it was an illicit transaction that most likely have no contractual agreement.
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by seangy4konji: 8:02am On Oct 05, 2017
With all this monies. We still find it hard to eat two times a day.

Shame in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by gwinaB(m): 8:02am On Oct 05, 2017
jayson87:
Wonder why some persons are vehemently defending corruption. See them defending Kaichukwu. Damn! Tribalism and Nepotism are the order of the day in this country.

So you guys think only NNPC GMD can steal and kaichukw is a saint. Dream on!

STOP DEFENDING CORRUPTION! Corruption is Corruption

Dumebi Kachikwu is not same person as Ibe Kachikwu. Read about Dumebi and learn more before you make comments.
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by dustydee: 8:03am On Oct 05, 2017
Ddaji:
Following the leakage of the complaint letter written against the NNPC Group Managing Director, Dr Maikanti, by the Minister of State, Dr Ibe Kachukwu, somebody decided to leak EFCC report commissioned on Dr. Kachukwu. There is always two sides to a story. You be the judge. It is mind boggling.
There's no where in this letter that Ibe Kachukwu's name was mentioned. There's no insinuation that he was the source of the funds. This release is "watery" and nothing new from what Sahara reporters had earlier reported.
Next.
Seun's nairaland had to add Ibe kachukwu's name to generate traffic even though he was never mentioned in the report.
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 05, 2017
Kachukwu ought to have talked earlier. The 6 reasons he gave started at least six months down the line. Could it be that he knew the efcc report was coming out,that was y he chorused?
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:06am On Oct 05, 2017
factsandfigures:
Sensible Nigerians are expecting this familiar line. Very soon they will come with reports on how Kachikwu stole billions from NNPC and how he built mansions in Venus and Mars. They just succeeded in exposing the demonic manoeuvring that has been going on. This report was written more than a year ago and if Kachickwu was indicted, why was he retained as Minister of State for Petroleum? How many of such reports have been written about other Ministers that are being held to be released whenever they refused to fall in line?

We would not be surprised if they even discovered billions of Naira in his apartment. The line is simple: Speak against the APC government and you will be tagged corrupt!
The sad realities is that some Nigerians even professors and SANs have been afflicted with conspiracy of blindly supporting the unsupportable!
Lol del even say dey found billions of foreign currency in his house. Na dia way
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by gwinaB(m): 8:07am On Oct 05, 2017
jomoh:

Obviously, it has nothing to do with NNPC. It is all politics in play "do me I do you" but it has every bit to do with minister of petroleum.

1. An oil company's investment is liquidated into a private account? Very criminal.

2. The private account has nothing to do with the investment.

3. The private account belongs to the wife of the minister of petroleum.

Conclusion: The Oil company liquidated the investment into the account of the wife of the petroleum minister for onward delivery to the minister.

Purpose: to curry favor from the minister or payment for favour already rendered. Whichever way, it was an illicit transaction that most likely have no contractual agreement.

Dumebi is actually the minister's younger brother. He was more popular than the minister until his appointment. What is the history of that account?

Private owners of money can decide where they want their funds to go.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by RillJ(m): 8:07am On Oct 05, 2017
You mean Professor Osibanjo signed off on that letter dated May 20, 2017

See number 2 item and u get my drift 'zero tolerant on corruption'. Check the context of application.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow / Buhari Got N260k Loan To Build His House In 1984 (Throwback Photo) / Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.