Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? (13880 Views)

What Pen1s Size Do Naija/Nairaland Ladies, You Prefer / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by omomakun: 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2010
Support (sprirtually, mentally, physically, etc), Friendship, Good Food and Good Sex (lol)!!!! grin
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Sianu: 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2010
grin grin grin grin
hey u say the murder fucking real bunch of them, u know wat they treat my my murder fucker not quit long hmm women are dead poison, they carried the 100% of devilish anointhing working in them, I fear them hmm fear them oooooooooooooooooo tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by jalether(m): 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2010
The answer is quite simple, sex cheesy
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2010
They offer nothing, but trouble.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by slimfine(f): 11:54pm On Mar 10, 2010
I was reading this in class and I almost got upset at this poster. are you serious? just because you have had unsuccessful relationship doesn't mean that all naija girls are good for nothing. I can only speak for myself. I offer to my man; unconditional love, I cook for him, clean, give advice, intimacy, romance, gifts, even monetary support when is necessary. my point is, when you care about someone, there is no limitation to what you can do for him or her.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by mamagee3(f): 12:04am On Mar 11, 2010
We offer our love and quest for enjoyment
Isn't that enough to please you mofos(guys)? grin
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 11, 2010
mama-gee:

rotfl grin
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by mamagee3(f): 12:07am On Mar 11, 2010
FL Gators:

rotfl grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by chic2pimp(m): 12:08am On Mar 11, 2010
mama-gee:

No can do.
We want more tongue
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by omomakun: 12:22am On Mar 11, 2010
@ SIANU: Damn! seems like you got burnt, since girls are deadly to you, maybe you should try guys or donkeys, LMAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by genkins(m): 12:25am On Mar 11, 2010
@ mama-gee,dont we offer our luv too?
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Outstrip(f): 1:07am On Mar 11, 2010
I have my opinion but people will probably pounce on me. But you know I don't really care self. In the middle of something but I will come back with my opinion. I happen to sort of agree with the poster
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by lousyyabz: 3:52am On Mar 11, 2010
truthfully speaking they dont offer shitt. u can tell d difference when u go out with a white girl. she got her own money, her car and her independence. black girls these days are shameless. lets be honest with our selves here.
If u were to take just one white gal to the movies and try to pay for the tickets please hear her response.
if u take 10 different black girls to the movies, my God they dont even bring their purse to the movies cos they expect u to pay.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Gabry(f): 4:04am On Mar 11, 2010
if you dont like Naija girls, than go for someone else which is not Naija than.

I met a Naija girl here on Nairaland and she bought her bf a DKNY watch from the UK for her bf for Valentine's Day and iut cost a BOMB! What Im trying to say is that poster, you are generalizing. Just because you met with the wrong bunch of girls, doesnt mean that all of them are the same.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by kcjazz(m): 4:07am On Mar 11, 2010
What a question? angry

The day I learnt about the role of women in a man's success was the day that it became easier for me to search and choose the special one smiley

To the special one,
I want to thank you for your love and support, sometimes the things we take for granted are the most important things in life, I pray to grow old with you and together our vision for the world will be achieved. Thank You for been you.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Outstrip(f): 4:16am On Mar 11, 2010
Some nigerian guys and their uslessness sha. Those of you who have the ones that eat your money deserve those ones. Period. Coming here talking crap about Nigerian women meanwhile their wives are paying their bills and feeding their families back home. You boys really need to shut it up already. The fact that you can only attract an ashewo shows that you simply are not man enough to handle the real thing. No Nigerian woman who can pay her bills and yours will settle for someone who is lazy, not driven, abusive, and simply unprepared for life. Why don't you search yourself.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by ficoram(m): 7:49am On Mar 11, 2010
For few of dem they offer love,affection and support.for most of dem trouble,trouble,trouble and heartbreak.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by biina: 9:02am On Mar 11, 2010
Orisa bi o le gbemi, semi bi o ti bami
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Blogicon1(m): 9:03am On Mar 11, 2010
slimfine:

I was reading this in class and I almost got upset at this poster. are you serious? just because you have had unsuccessful relationship doesn't mean that all naija girls are good for nothing. I can only speak for myself. I offer to my man; unconditional love, I cook for him, clean, give advice, intimacy, romance, gifts, even monetary support when is necessary. my point is, when you care about someone, there is no limitation to what you can do for him or her.

I'm really feeling this slimfine of a babe. Her guy must be a lucky guy.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by nwadinma(f): 9:29am On Mar 11, 2010
MY OF THE CONTRIBUTORS ARE GUYS.
MAYBE I SHOULD SPEAK FOR MYSELF HERE. I HAVE NEVER HAD A GUY DO EVERYTHING FOR ME LIKE SOME POSTERS LISTED.

I BELIEVE FRIENDSHIP, COMPANIONSHIP, TRUST AND DEDICATION ARE PRICELESS. THOSE CAN NOT BE BOUGHT WITH MONEY.

DON'T GET ME WRONG, I TAKE CARE OF MY BILLS MYSELF.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 11, 2010
The question should be: What do MEN offer in relationships?
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by johnterry4: 9:58am On Mar 11, 2010
omg.i made headlines again.its gud that i can also make good headlines apart from d bad publicity frm my affair with wayne brigde`s girl.

rickie4us:

how did this dumb post find itself to the front page in the first place?
pt]

u must not reply to every post.so Bleep off.

Outstrip:

Some nigerian guys and their uslessness sha. Those of you who have the ones that eat your money deserve those ones. Period. Coming here talking crap about Nigerian women meanwhile their wives are paying their bills and feeding their families back home. You boys really need to shut it up already. The fact that you can only attract an ashewo shows that you simply are not man enough to handle the real thing. No Nigerian woman who can pay her bills and yours will settle for someone who is lazy, not driven, abusive, and simply unprepared for life. Why don't you search yourself.

u are always talking against men.could it be cos of ur bad experience frm ur present marriage.instead of blabbling,tell us what u offer in ur marriage.lazy thing.[/size]

mrsj:

The question should be: What do MEN offer in relationships?

open ur own thread.for now,my post is `What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships?`
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by otukpo(f): 9:59am On Mar 11, 2010
Everything!
Anthing u can dream or thinkof.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by cadno(m): 9:59am On Mar 11, 2010
I believe most Naija women don't have information, by reading different books on Managing people, investment tips, managing Finance etc. This could help.

So how would they have anything to offer, all they will see is their , that we guys long for.

I have a babe who was basic trying to act like a superstar, so I worked on her with different books in several subjects, by persuasion, now she is picking up.

But all they see is get married and settle their wahala in one guys house, including my babe - but I no gree for am,

well Girls wake up read books and have something to offer to your Guy!!.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by samshoz(m): 10:02am On Mar 11, 2010
nwadinma:

MY OF THE CONTRIBUTORS ARE GUYS.
MAYBE I SHOULD SPEAK FOR MYSELF HERE. I HAVE NEVER HAD A GUY DO EVERYTHING FOR ME LIKE SOME POSTERS LISTED.

I BELIEVE FRIENDSHIP, COMPANIONSHIP, TRUST AND DEDICATION ARE PRICELESS. THOSE CAN NOT BE BOUGHT WITH MONEY.

DON'T GET ME WRONG, I TAKE CARE OF MY BILLS MYSELF.

U are very correct, wel if what u have said is true or anything to go by, ur type is rare,
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 11, 2010
Well for me, a woman can be either of these in a relationship:
1. On the bad aspect, a woman can deal decisively with a man
   by making sure ur life is completely ruined. Mennnnn, u go spend
   all the money wey u get and still end up more misearable than u were.
   Most men dont realize this because of d "discharge Certificate" they
   get as compensation grin grin
2. But on the good aspect they can be more than u could ever imagin,
   A woman can be very respectful, hardworking, a good cook, ur companion
   in ur everyday struggle, most especially ur TOTOrial when ur in need,
   Now on this aspect, u cant do without them because Oshe(Soap) is very
  expensive now in the market undecided undecided grin grin(lol)
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by RMEnter: 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2010
Hello All

Hopefully they offer kindness and friendship and love.

God Bless You all

Roger Mundo (roger.mundo@rocketmail.com)
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by latepa(m): 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2010
I guess we all know the answer to this question but as for me, they offer PAIN.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by johnterry4: 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2010
otukpo:

Everything!

i can only think of troubles troubles and troubles
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by johnterry4: 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2010
[size=24pt]guys ,my first 2 posts made first page[/size]
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by YD(m): 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2010
otukpo:

Everything!

perfect example of a genuine lie! cheesy
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by mrofficial(m): 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2010
Kitty-Cat and the babies wey go follow suck man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s / I'm Giving You Free Sex And You Think You're Using Me? Big BOOBS Abuja Lady / The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.