Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? (13870 Views)

What Pen1s Size Do Naija/Nairaland Ladies, You Prefer / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by nairaAdmin(m): 6:39am On Mar 16, 2010
pleae, do not underestimate woman, even guyz do worse thing at times. we all learn as time goes by
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Gabry(f): 6:40am On Mar 16, 2010
^^^ Exactly! Thank you for saying it! wink
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by honeric01(m): 7:20am On Mar 16, 2010
you must be really waiting to hear what you want to hear abi?
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Gabry(f): 7:45am On Mar 16, 2010
^^^ Na waaa ooo. . . See u how u dey yarn me like this Brotha. Abeg ooo. Mam Ngozi speaks the truth and nothin but the truth sad
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by honeric01(m): 7:58am On Mar 16, 2010
uhm, so baba ngozi dey speak lies and nothing but lies? undecided
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Gabry(f): 8:06am On Mar 16, 2010
The thing is that u are not Baba Ngozi ooooo sad
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by honeric01(m): 9:05am On Mar 16, 2010
I never said i was baba Ngozi or did i?
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Gabry(f): 9:16am On Mar 16, 2010
than why u mention his name? I did not mention Baba Ngozi was wrong either?
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by honeric01(m): 10:02am On Mar 16, 2010
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by hasyak(m): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2010
after going thru this tread i found out that the guys are not satisfy with what the ladies are offering, so what do the guys really want the ladies to offer?
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Gabry(f): 1:29am On Mar 17, 2010
honeric01:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 17, 2010
Hasyak EXACTLY!

@honeric01 NO! I do NOT support Eldees belief that women are about money, heck I dont agree with 90 percent of what he says i was just saying it was cute how he did it. it was funny.

lol@ Gabry, that explains it.

@H20 i will not deny some men are definitely real and respect women only to NOT get it in return, however I am going to be bold enough to say that ALOT of men are for the most part the reason why alot of money hungry and fake women behave the way they do. How? you get a woman based on her looks, you may not necessarily love her and you know she doesnt love you however she "looks good on your arm". Her friends see her going shopping, driving the latest cars, and being pampered and as a woman do NOT think she wont brag about it, so her SHALLOW friends want a peice of the pie! Do you think it will be hard for them to find some loser cruising in his range rover with jewelry waiting for the next "jumpoff/ trophy girl"?
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by H2O2: 5:56am On Mar 17, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

@H20 i will not deny some men are definitely real and respect women only to NOT get it in return, however I am going to be bold enough to say that ALOT of men are for the most part the reason why alot of money hungry and fake women behave the way they do. How? you get a woman based on her looks, you may not necessarily love her and you know she doesnt love you however she "looks good on your arm". Her friends see her going shopping, driving the latest cars, and being pampered and as a woman do NOT think she wont brag about it, so her SHALLOW friends want a peice of the pie! Do you think it will be hard for them to find some loser cruising in his range rover with jewelry waiting for the next "jumpoff/ trophy girl"?

It's not the man's fault. He's only playing to their weaknesses and to his strengths. He realizes how to bait them, because most women are gullible in that area. He uses her for as long as he can and later upgrades to the n ext one once she expires. That's not love those women are out for. Just materialistic people motivated by greed and material items, seeking comfort and contentment in materialism. Hence the reason things are so fuxored up now.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 17, 2010
wow. good answer. smiley i dont know i always thought that on the "quest for love" Goldiggers started out as little girls who intertwined love with happiness and feel that men (ballers, players, rich studs) who loved them would spoil them. Some women actually believe that is how love "grows" onto two ppl who at first werent in love.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by H2O2: 6:56am On Mar 17, 2010
Lol maybe if they grew up around men who were raised in the boonies they would know better.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by honeric01(m): 7:06am On Mar 17, 2010
Gabry:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

embarassed undecided

MzDarkSkin:

Hasyak

@honeric01 NO! I do NOT support Eldees belief that women are about money, heck I dont agree with 90 percent of what he says i was just saying it was cute how he did it. it was funny.

ok, i hia u
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Gabry(f): 8:18am On Mar 17, 2010
honeric01:

embarassed undecided

angry angry

MsDarkSkin, I like your name sha cheesy
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by honeric01(m): 8:31am On Mar 17, 2010
Gabry:

angry angry

boil catch u for mouth?
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by sandraa(f): 10:13am On Mar 17, 2010
Ok my frd gave me this reply , guys pls dont get so worked up abeg!

What naija girls offer in relationship!

1. Pray & fast for the idiotic boyfrd dat does not deserve it
2. Quarrel with her frds and try to defend the Olodo boyfrd.
3. Wrongs us chics a million times and we still 4give them.
4. Calls him plenty times and he sees it as disturbance.
5. Cook.
6. Wash.
7. Carry their wahala for head.
8. Clean his clutter apartment.
9. Organise their life.
10. Nice to their wicked/bitchy mother that doesnt like us.
11. They cheat on us and we 4give them.
12. Their stupid mistress/girlfrd call us names and all that.
13. We forfeit our fathers name and bear their local name.
14. We always give them something to argue about (to increase their olodo IQ)
15. We help them remember thing they 4get even their own birthdays, and even their wicked mothers birthday!
16. Satisfy their unending desire for sex, pretend to enjoy it even when they are like a bag of garri on us!
17. Get pregnant for them and be sick cos we r carrying their child, nd get fat in the proces!
18. Take care of the child and still take care of them with our backs, legs, body paining us!
19. Entertain their excessive and call it being submissive.

My guess if they had 4gotten to put that part of being submissive in the bible am sure by now all the president in the world will be women, cos we perfom better and the men surpress us by telling us to be submissive that thats wat the bible says!

So we r stuck with that slogan anywhere we go '' you ve to be submissive thats the only way ur marriage will work'' , blah blah blah b, t!

, Seriously this is from my frd!
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by H2O2: 10:15am On Mar 17, 2010
No need to lie on top imaginary friend.

just say what you gotta say and be a woman. if you wasn't trying to spread your friends gospel and you didn't buy into it you wouldn't be here regurgitating the madness.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by honeric01(m): 10:26am On Mar 17, 2010
grin grin grin grin, see long article just because u wan defend urself grin grin
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by sandraa(f): 11:46am On Mar 17, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin
Seriously i said you guys shld not get worked up!
wat about the stupid list u guys always right ha!
, yes i buy it so wat.

But its an ugly truth!
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by honeric01(m): 11:57am On Mar 17, 2010
you dey wash men clothes? abeg, i need dry-cleaner oo grin grin
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by hasyak(m): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2010
hasyak:

after going thru this tread i found out that the guys are not satisfy with what the ladies are offering, so what do the guys really want the ladies to offer?
still pendind, no responses
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by honeric01(m): 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2010
hasyak:

keep waiting, they are coming to answer you
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Gabry(f): 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2010
honeric01:

boil catch u for mouth?

And blister catch you for mouth
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by honeric01(m): 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2010
See your head like Emeka Okafor mould of eba
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 18, 2010
Thank you @ Gabry smiley
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Duniverse(m): 7:50am On Mar 18, 2010
nairaAdmin:

pleae, do not underestimate woman, even guyz do worse thing at times. we all learn as time goes by
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Orikinla(m): 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2010
One tall and pretty Naija babe from Bonny Island go London and buy me nice clothes (including underwear).
One sent me a gift bag with two books and pack of juice.
The list is long oh!
So Naija gals offer you more than Sexual healing.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by fck4fun(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2010
[/b]
Orikinla:

One tall and pretty Naija babe from Bonny Island go London and buy me nice clothes (including underwear).
One sent me a gift bag with two books and pack of juice.
The list is long oh!
So Naija gals offer you more than Sexual healing.
[b]

why not speak for urself
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Rakhadani(m): 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2010
Maybe i've nothing to say about this question since it focuses on Nigerian gals. lipsrsealed
But girls in general offer almost everything a guy might require. They contribute to the relationship with everything that they have - money included.
In case they don't have money, a pure and loving heart, accompanied by romance, comfort, trust and love itself are sufficient. And I think that's what girls offer. Didnt mean to take sides

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) / Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s / Top 5 Richest P0rn Stars And Their Net Worth That Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.