Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,632 members, 7,958,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:33 AM

What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? (14068 Views)

What Pen1s Size Do Naija/Nairaland Ladies, You Prefer / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by DanG1(m): 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2010
[b]The truth is we got good and responsible girls/guys out there, and we got the opposites too, my pain is I met this girl and we started dating, I noticed she had a strong love for me, she takes care of me, my room is never dirty, my laundries always done, my stomach always filled, got new boxers and shirts from her always, she takes care of ma perfumes, and all the little things that matters, and I know she does love me, and she has sensible idea of what money is, and I also play my part, support her projects, outings, clothnings, etc and I ain't bothered cos she is homely and plays her part, but I let her go cos I don't love her, and was tired of keeping from seeing someone who would love he, so I let her go. And since then all the ladies are gold-diggers, N30,000 today, N5,000 tomorrow, if I refuse they say I don't care about them etc, so the truth is there are great ladies, just forget your emotions and use your head to search and you will find that which u seek, and don't let her go like I did[/b]
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by kunle75(m): 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2010
Well as far as am concern hey are neccessary evil,we men need them,but its better to open our eye wide to see the good ones among them.
Thats my cent.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by honeric01(m): 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2010
Softness you won't find in the male counterpart (not all women sha) lipsrsealed
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by maxtop(m): 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2010
They dont offer anything other than t**o, p***y and there y**sh. grin grin grin
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by ohisng(m): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2010
What they have to offer?
SLACKED EXPIRED BOOBS
OVERUSED and LAX PUNNANI
FAKE HAIR
FAKE EYEBROW
FAKE BREAST PAD
FAKE NAILS
everything about them is USED and OLD
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by skew(m): 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2010
Dem got nufink 2 offer but sex, gossip, drain ur pocket and in most cases, leave u miserable at the end,
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by AqRiUsAge(f): 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2010
ohisng:

What they have to offer?
SLACKED EXPIRED bosoms You should buy us fitting bras smiley
OVERUSED and LAX PUNNANI We certainly didnt "lax" it ourselves
FAKE HAIR lol. I dont blame you, na only because we no do am well to convince you that its real. All those celebs that people (and likely you too) salivate over e.g Beyonce etc, no be fake hair dem dey use? KMT besides, we certainly dont all wear fake hair
FAKE EYEBROW this one actually made me laugh!some people dont grow much hair on their brows, you cant blame them for drawing it on na
FAKE bosom PAD why anyone would pad their backsides, is beyond me. Oh wait, maybe its got something to do with alot of guys requiring that everyone carries king-size mattress for a backside. Look at it this way: what you demand for, is what you get. if there was no demand, the product would certainly not exist
FAKE NAILS dont you dare say anything about fake nails! they look good! , angry
everything about them is USED and OLD Used by who? And Old? Doesnt everything get old? Be realistic, mister!
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by honeric01(m): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2010
AqRiUs Age:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, @ fake nails and fake yansh grin grin grin grin grin, even fake breast too, some of una be afarikorodo, thank God for Wig grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by AqRiUsAge(f): 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2010
honeric01:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, @ fake nails and fake yansh grin grin grin grin grin, even fake bosom too, some of una be afarikorodo, thank God for Wig grin grin grin grin
Afarikorodo as in short hair?

Tell me this: how long is YOUR hair? No be afarikorodo you be too? If not, abeg post a pic with your long flowy hair (AKA weave) or your long locks, or 'fro, mek we see.

And most "afarikorodo"s are that, by choice and the ones who arent (chemo patients), should never be made fun of angry
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by goluna: 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2010
To all guys my advice for you is if you know that your girl is not offering you anything quit as simple as that. As far as am concern, in any relationship there  suppose be something to sacrifice and to gain. Is high time Naija guys woke up start reasoning with their senses not there feelings. If she is drying your pocket quit it does worth it. Mind you I have seen a lady who was spending on a man thinking he loves her only for him to abound her for another lady. This girl does everything for him, he doesn't spend on her because she is working. So there are animals when it comes to that in both male and female.

There are some guys, their girl is everything to them and also there are some girls their man is everything to them. So check yourself if yours is not working out quit
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by honeric01(m): 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2010
AqRiUs Age:

Afarikorodo as in short hair?

Tell me this: how long is YOUR hair? No be afarikorodo you be too? If not, abeg post a pic with your long flowy hair (AKA weave) or your long locks, or 'fro, mek we see.

And most "afarikorodo"s are that, by choice and the ones who arent (chemo patients), should never be made fun of angry

Afarikorodo na hairless person, not even short hair, HAIRLESS, i have seen bald girls before (believe me), thank God for Horse tail, if not, chei, NUN for plenty for Naija.

Why shouldn't i laugh at a girl who looks like a vulture or an Ostrich? grin grin grin grin cry grin

As for me having short hair, that's wrong, first, i am a male and secondly, my hair is of normal length so?
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Outstrip(f): 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2010
Please do us all a favor. I would love for some of these abusive men here to post their resumes. Let us see what you filed in taxes last year also. LOL. Let us see what you have to offer. Give us your exes phone numbers so we can verify that you met her emotional needs and that you have more than 3 inches to offer. LMAO. This is pathetic. Why are you here whining like a 2 year old baby. There are certain things that separate the men from the boys. You men seek out women like this. That's the truth. You are afraid to seek out a more independent woman because you are afraid that you cannot handle it. There are men like you that were born and raised in Nigeria that have independent wives and they are happy and proud of it. If you are here whining that you got a girl with sagging boobs, wide vagina, no job, no money, no good manners don't you think you have a problem? Only you with a girl with all those attributes all the time. Even if God was mad at you
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by AqRiUsAge(f): 4:09pm On Mar 11, 2010
honeric01:

Afarikorodo na hairless person, not even short hair, HAIRLESS, i have seen bald girls before (believe me), thank God for Horse tail, if not, chei, NUN for plenty for Naija.
Why shouldn't i laugh at a girl who looks like a vulture or an Ostrich? grin grin grin grin cry grin
As for me having short hair, that's wrong, first, i am a male and secondly, my hair is of normal length so?
1.Because you dont dictate what sort of child you get, and you just may have a vulture or an ostrich too, someday.
2.Because you're not a 12 year old  grin , and it isnt every eyesore that an adult sees, that he must laugh at.
3.Because you're bigger than that

Okay, since you understand why they rock weaves, why on earth are you still blaming them for wearing it?

FYI:
-alot of males wear their hair short, BUT that doesnt mean its the way it should or should not be.
-Females, can wear their hair short too.

I actually prefer longer hair (dreds) on men, I prefer to have shorter hair. I struggle with the idea of chopping my locks off, every day, yeah, am an afarikorodo wannabe oooo lol

But back to the topic, if Naija females dont appeal to you, find a Non Nigerian that does, and live happilly ever after
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by AqRiUsAge(f): 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2010
Outstrip:

Please do us all a favor. I would love for some of these abusive men here to post their resumes. Let us see what you filed in taxes last year also. LOL. Let us see what you have to offer. Give us your exes phone numbers so we can verify that you met her emotional needs and that you have more than 3 inches to offer. LMAO. This is pathetic. Why are you here whining like a 2 year old baby. There are certain things that separate the men from the boys. You men seek out women like this. That's the truth. You are afraid to seek out a more independent woman because you are afraid that you cannot handle it. There are men like you that were born and raised in Nigeria that have independent wives and they are happy and proud of it. If you are here whining that you got a girl with sagging bosoms, wide womanliness, no job, no money, no good manners don't you think you have a problem? Only you with a girl with all those attributes all the time. Even if God was mad at you
OMGGGGGGGG grin grin grin grin grin grin me mo yooo rin o!!! I no fit laugh o! ROFLMAO
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by honeric01(m): 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2010
AqRiUs Age:

1.Because you dont dictate what sort of child you get, and you just may have a vulture or an ostrich too, someday.
2.Because you're not a 12 year old  grin , and it isnt every eyesore that an adult sees, that he must laugh at.
3.Because you're bigger than that

Okay, since you understand why they rock weaves, why on earth are you still blaming them for wearing it?

FYI:
-alot of males wear their hair short, BUT that doesnt mean its the way it should or should not be.
-Females, can wear their hair short too.

I actually prefer longer hair (dreds) on men, I prefer to have shorter hair. I struggle with the idea of chopping my locks off, every day, yeah, am an afarikorodo wannabe oooo lol

But back to the topic, if Naija females dont appeal to you, find a Non Nigerian that does, and live happilly ever after

lol, alabajo, u bi afarikorodo lol, sorry joking grin grin grin, see, to laugh is good no matter how old you are, it's good to laugh lol grin grin grin grin. please tell me, don't you laugh at omo baba's ugliness? undecided

Anyways how many Nigerian/African men have you seen with long hair? but women are naturally born with long hair or am i wrong? undecided

Well i was never complaining about Nigerian women, i only laughed at what you and one other poster posted, check my first post to see. cool
honeric01:

Softness you won't find in the male counterpart (not all women sha) lipsrsealed

Finally, check my profile, i have a Nigerian girl in my life and i cherish her to the core!. kiss
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by emekagh(m): 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2010
This is a true life story, captured as poem.

http://extramantra..com/2009/09/poem-unlucky-in-love.html

UNLUCKY IN LOVE

Youthful, graceful
Innocent

With her being
Wholly, unreserved
Body and soul
She loved
Withholding neither
Charity,
Nor hope

He relished
The bequeathed
Consume the heart
Then,
Like a true villain
Dashed
Her trust
Her hope

Randy him,
Devouring that which
She offered
Yet pilfering the forbidden
Ravishing
The best of
Her friends, sister
And more
Leaving her
Stranded

A love story,
Of yet another
Broken heart
Horrible in details

http://extramantra..com/2009/09/poem-unlucky-in-love.html
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by HARDDON: 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2010
it is only wen u havent met the rite one for u, u wud turn arrnd and ask this typa sence-less question!

the rite one for u, offers you care, compliment u on ur short comings, calm u wen u r so tense, helps out wen u r in a financial snag, cooks for u, wash ur godforsaken cloths, [b][/b] She even helps u to manage ur cash, ur movements, and in short ur once-upon a tym, gory low life! she puts a smile on ur face wen the world wud rada have u cry! she is a true friend that lends a listening ear! she respects and adores u,

because i have no ending to this, i would rada take a small bow and advise u to stop messing arnd with the ones that r not urs and luk for ur own! she is out there!
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by AqRiUsAge(f): 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2010
honeric01:

lol, alabajo, u bi afarikorodo HA! i love my look best when I am. I'm not right now, though sad lol, sorry joking wasnt offended grin grin grin, see, to laugh is good no matter how old you are we're not talkiing about laughing, we dey yan bout laughing at people's looks, it's good to laugh lol grin grin grin grin. please tell me, don't you laugh at omo baba's ugliness who be omo baba?? undecided

Anyways how many Nigerian/African men have you seen with long hair? If I had to count, at least 20but women are naturally born with long hair or am i wrong?WRONG! We arent. It may appear so, because we tend to leave it to grow undecided

Well i was never complaining about Nigerian women, i only laughed at what you and one other poster posted, check my first post to see. cool am too lazy to go check jor!
Finally, check my profile, i have a Nigerian girl in my life and i cherish her to the core!.Aww,  good luck to you two. kiss
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by neily(f): 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2010
@pro01 are u a gay? If u are, pls this thread is not for you.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by EmmaSun1(m): 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2010
[color=#990000]I wanted to start this let us not generalize it; instead most Naija Girls are really parasites. They are ever ready to suck you dry no matter how big or small you are. They never sought for your own good instead theirs… they are like policemen if you go to their house you offer them kola, if they come to you house you still offer them kola. God please help us… angry angry angry
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by ERNESTAK: 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2010
[color=#990000][/color] ;Dniaja girls they can really promise to give u all but at d end
lit or nothing except da puxxy angry sad
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by collinx(m): 12:02am On Mar 12, 2010
@synthesis:I think u work with paypal ,lol. Anyway untill now,whatever it is that u are paying for is or are still controlling u,untill u know what,how and when to say:ENOUGH., U will continue to be her mega maga!!!lol
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Gabry(f): 1:12am On Mar 12, 2010
i cant believe the maturity level of the guys here. And u think men have not ruined  women's life abi? what is there to complain when u're not the one suffering from period every month, when u're not the one suffering from emotional breakdown due to period every month, when you're not the one giving birth. And whats better off, You dont have to take care of your house as well as go to work all join one go (cause her husband cannot support his family fully in terms of finance) and take care of your children as much as a women does. Basically the way I see it, all you have to do is to come out with the money and here you are nagging and complaining. . . . . . Sorry guys, but you boys complain too much!
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by ohisng(m): 8:29am On Mar 12, 2010
@AqRiUs Age (f)
U shoulda been a lawyer ( or are u) lol
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by hameet: 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2010
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
what do naija women offer in relationships? we offer our bodies which cannot be compared to any amount in this world. u can say every woman has a price but that is not true. we tend to like men with money becos we are trying to compensate ourselves and feel justified for giving the men our bodies. shi kenan!!!
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by adconline(m): 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2010
my friend went out with this Naija gal and the did her normal mantra, do you have a girlfriend, why did u break up and all of the above questions. Some days later, she started making some stupid monetary requests and my guy was like if you wanted me to pay all your bills why would U care if I had 100 girlfriends? maybe she wanted to make sure that nobody else was milking the cow with her. So my question is this why should some Naija gals care about a guy's relationship history if all they care for is money?
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by johnterry4: 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2010
[size=16pt]
ohisng:

What they have to offer?
SLACKED EXPIRED bosoms
OVERUSED and LAX PUNNANI
FAKE HAIR
FAKE EYEBROW
FAKE bosom PAD
FAKE NAILS
everything about them is USED and OLD

omg. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[/size]
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Gabry(f): 1:25am On Mar 13, 2010
adconline:

my friend went out with this Naija gal and the did her normal mantra, do you have a girlfriend, why did u break up and all of the above questions. Some days later, she started making some silly monetary requests and my guy was like if you wanted me to pay all your bills why would U care if I had 100 girlfriends? maybe she wanted to make sure that nobody else was milking the cow with her. So my question is this why should some Naija gals care about a guy's relationship history if all they care for is money?

U ask the question and u have already answered it.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by yenboy(m): 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2010
@ Poster am very much aware dat u got sis, it would be a very nice if u find out from her.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Bobybarny(m): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2010
Finding and havin a good girl is a gigantic problem but once u get the chosen she is there to offer peace and love
But if u have what u feel is good and not she only offers a shamble, disodered and a catastrophic home
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by tommylee(m): 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2010
@poster i find it very funny wen i read stuff like this cuz the truth is too is that wat do guyz truly want in a relationship than to sleep with chicks and nurin more wen they r don they more on to the nxt one we guys r neva eva satisfied we complain about evry single thin if we find a girl dat is caring and luvs u to death we say she is to soft,if dey r independent & pay for their own stuff we bcum envious and inferior so wat do we now want in girls cuz i keep hearing same stories every time from guys wen r we ever going 2 b satisfied and appericiate wat we have wen, the truth is we r just proud,egocentric and overdemanding PRICKS grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by eldee(m): 11:46pm On Mar 13, 2010
I'll work on this equations to find it. . . I can't remember the formulae now but I'll use simple algebra.

Yeah . . . that's your answer.
Mathematically proven grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? / Seeing An Ex: Do Feeling Come Back? / I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.