Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? (13878 Views)

What Pen1s Size Do Naija/Nairaland Ladies, You Prefer / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by yjay(f): 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2010
Rakhadani:

Maybe i've nothing to say about this question since it focuses on Nigerian gals. lipsrsealed
But girls in general offer almost everything a guy might require. They contribute to the relationship with everything that they have - money included.
In case they don't have money, a pure and loving heart, accompanied by romance, comfort, trust and love itself are sufficient. And I think that's what girls offer. Didnt mean to take sides

thank u rakhadani, not forgetting commitment(wholeheartedly) & sacrifices, gosh i cant even begin to elaborate on that even when the guy treats them like sh**t, & for all those who assume that all naija girls bring to the table is just their pu*SY angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by candylips(m): 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2010
yjay no need to be angry ok cheesy
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by yjay(f): 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2010
candylips:

yjay no need to be angry ok cheesy

k! shame that lots of guys think thats all they offer
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Sagamite(m): 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2010
Rakhadani:

Maybe i've nothing to say about this question since it focuses on Nigerian gals. lipsrsealed
But girls in general offer almost everything a guy might require. They contribute to the relationship with everything that they have - money included.
In case they don't have money, a pure and loving heart, accompanied by romance, comfort, trust and love itself are sufficient. And I think that's what girls offer. Didnt mean to take sides

I don't need her money, and I normally contribute multiple more of it than she contributes.

A pure and loving heart is both ways.

Romance? What is that? It does not carry much beans with me. My impression is that men are (I am) the giver of this, not the receiver. And I am comforatble with that, I could not care less if it was offered to me. Let me watch a documentary/football match is the most romantic gesture I could care for.

Comfort, I can make myself very comfortable if she is taken out of the equation. I am comfortable before she came and probably would have even been more comfortable as there would be no moaning or nagging. And if she repudiates female responsibilities, then on balance, I am giving more comfort that she is giving.

Trust and love is both ways.

So tell me again, what she brings to the table that is of value to me and balances my efforts. All you just did is just mention all the things women get equally from or even more than a man gets from a relationship.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2010
oh for crying out loud
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by H2O2: 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2010
yjay:

thank u rakhadani, not forgetting commitment(wholeheartedly) & sacrifices, gosh i cant even begin to elaborate on that even when the guy treats them like sh**t, & for all those who assume that all naija girls bring to the table is just their pu*SY angry angry angry angry angry
There's a duality to the idiosyncracies you listed, so it's not like the woman is the only individual of the couple capable of offering what you listed. And when a guy treats you like shit and you stand on the receiving end accepting it like a doof, you have yourself to blame for it.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by yjay(f): 8:31am On Mar 19, 2010
H2O2:

There's a duality to the idiosyncracies you listed, so it's not like the woman is the only individual of the couple capable of offering what you listed. And when a guy treats you like poo and you stand on the receiving end accepting it like a doof, you have yourself to blame for it.

just like the ladies need to ask what the naija guys offer in relationships, so that way they both know wat is expected from each other in the relationship
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by tkb417(m): 8:57am On Mar 19, 2010
yjay:

just like the ladies need to ask what the naija guys offer in relationships, so that way they both know wat is expected from each other in the relationship
ure here this early morning

come give me ma morning dosage ( tea and some luvin) kiss
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by yjay(f): 9:20am On Mar 19, 2010
tkb417:

ure here this early morning

come give me ma morning dosage ( tea and some luvin) kiss

of course dear, wld u also like a back rub? grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by tkb417(m): 9:24am On Mar 19, 2010
yjay:

of course dear, wld u also like a back rub? grin grin grin grin
back rub? No thanks cheesy
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by yjay(f): 9:31am On Mar 19, 2010
i see ure still pissed cos of the way i left early this morning,,,comm'n u really shldnt be like this kiss, why dont u & i giving her most seductive look go someplace & talk things over, dont want peeps up in our business k
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by tkb417(m): 9:57am On Mar 19, 2010
hmm, tempting
oya come to the inner chamber wink
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by yjay(f): 10:59am On Mar 19, 2010
yes mi lord tongue
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by honeric01(m): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2010
tkb417:

hmm, tempting
oya come to the inner chamber wink

[size=3pt]Quietly stay put under the bed in the inner chamber[/size] lipsrsealed
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by adconline(m): 11:35am On Mar 19, 2010
U ask the question and u have already answered it. U are missing the point, its free for all why should she care that he might be a maga to another woman
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by candylips(m): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2010
yjay:

i see ure still pissed cos of the way i left early this morning,,,comm'n u really shldnt be like this kiss, why dont u & i giving her most seductive look go someplace & talk things over, dont want peeps up in our business k

hmm undecided
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by chrisN(f): 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmm,so many talk about the niger girl,lets face it in life home abroed or where ever, as a person ,i believe ur kind of person attract same kind of persons , out there. so to mr or master johnwotever u are still meeting ur kind of pple so take ur time to knw what u want act it and u will get it.and plz stop wt the am commited bulllllllllsht u are not.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by chrisN(f): 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2010
and to all the male folks in the house that think niger girls have nothing to offer ear this u guys are the looser cos my niger girls are the best kind of ladies on mother earth.for facts dont lookfar just at your mothers and sithers but if they dnt have it ,sweeties sorry to dissapt you others do.if they are knw good u guys sure would nt be looking for answers. angry
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Rakhadani(m): 6:25am On Mar 23, 2010
@ Sagamite, I think you have set a certain starndard for girls 'offerings' in relationships.
Kindly bear in mind that you, you and only you, are the only one who knows what you really want. No one will, in any way, completely satisfy your predestined standards whilst they don't know what you want.
Furtheremore, i don't think that you can offer yourself WHOLE [/i]comfort[i] and [/i]romance[i], maybe just a part of it, if any at all. However, if you still think that you are still 'self sufficient', then maybe that should sponteneously suggest that there's no reason for you to be in a relationship yet. And that should not mean that girls don't offer anything in a relationship, but rather, you still can provide yourself with EVERYTHING you need. Finally, I would advice you to be out of relationships - until gainful opportunities arise (and that's the time a girl will deem necessary in your life). And when that time comes, if it will ever come anyway, clarify your needs to your girl, so she can know what is expected of her, and that's when you'll start enjoying what God's special and limited creations - girls - can offer in relationships bro.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 23, 2010
Relationship is suppose to be natural therapy? I think yes. I don't know about Nigerian girls but I do know about my girl. She offers more than friendship. Some girls just think if they are dating a guy all they have to be is his girlfriend which is offer toto at will, ask for money and just being his girl  blah blah blah. The society has always been about what girls want but what men want is as important as what girls want. It's not just about finding the perfect person, it's also about being the perfect person too.

Read this post people, this guy's story is touching.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-417806.0.html
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by BloodShed1: 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2010
LOL@ a relationship, especially with a Nigerian woman, let alone any black woman.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 5:32am On Mar 27, 2010
ps3!
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 27, 2010
ayettymama:

ps3!

What da hell Explain that abeg!! grin grin grin grin grin

No Nigerian girl will buy you PS1 to even think of PS3.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 5:36am On Mar 27, 2010
hehehehe

no its personal! lipsrsealed
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 27, 2010
ayettymama:

hehehehe

no its personal!  lipsrsealed

I can try to decode that.

Puhsy,

Soul

damn I hate figures in ciphers!!
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 5:41am On Mar 27, 2010
hehehehehe

its cos ur nt doin it properly!
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 27, 2010
ayettymama:

hehehehehe

its cos your nt doin it properly!

My girl will tell me the truth if I'm not.

Proper sexy 3some
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 5:47am On Mar 27, 2010
joka!
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 27, 2010
ayettymama:

joka!

Geez now my mind is wondering what the PS3 means.

Play station 3iangle?
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by chic2pimp(m): 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2010
Blood_Shed:

LOL@ a relationship, especially with a Nigerian woman, let alone any black woman.
You don't date Black women right? undecided
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by londoner: 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2010
@OP,Maybe the girls who have something to offer dont see what they want in you, so they steer clear.

Take it from a woman who knows, if a woman knows she is offering more than the basics, if she ventures into a relationship she is very particular about the man she starts one with. If she doesn't think you can fulfill her in the same measure she wont even see any reason to venture into a relationship with you.

In fact the last Nigerian man I was in a relationship was the one who could only offer intimacy, (though I declined the offer). I flat out asked him what he had to offer in our relationship and he said intimacy is the only thing he knows he is good at, so I just walked away amicably. Why waste our time?

So you see, it works both ways.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Joe50(m): 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2010
all they offer is stress and the highest thing they can give to you is p*u*s*s*y

even to get the p*u*s*s*y na problem, u go sweat tire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s / How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.