Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,807 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? (2949 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Daeylar(f): 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Simple and straightforward! cheesy

Good evening. Howuduin?

kiss kiss
Missed you

I'm good and you?
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Earthquake1: 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
alexialin:
If he doesn't believe in God but he has a good heart and good character with a great conscience? And rich?

Then yes I will marry him.

With time, his psychology about God Will. Change thru me

Igbos say, okwu agwugo!
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
Blackfyre:

Yes.

In person
IN PERSON?! You've met God in person?! How does he look like? Does he have a penisss?

and also through dreams.
WTF. I had 7 mansions and drove seventeen bugattis in my dream last night. grin
Tozara
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
Daeylar:

kiss kiss
Missed you
Missed you too. I can see you've been flexing your Athenian muscles and making good use of your 'Artemo-Amazonic' energies. smiley

I'm good and you?
I'm pretty good too.
Tozara
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

or the one that so unforgiving and wicked that he visits the iniquities of the father on the children up to the fifth generation.

c c kimbraa
Or the one who is going to smoke, fry, and burn you in hell FOREVER, because your rational mind screamed "bullshit!!!" when you tried believing that a virgin gave birth to the Creator of the Universe in a stable, somewhere in the Middle East, 2000 years ago .
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, I tire ooo, One God even said women are created for man but men are not created for women(inferiority). Another God even said women will be the most dwellers in hell.

These Gods are indeed source of morality. grin
"Prince" Muhammed, whose goatee touches the lowest chambers of hell, made that much clear.

Islam says women will constitute the MAJORITY in hell.

Islamic misogyny and sexism is out of this world. It has no rival on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Daeylar(f): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
"Prince" Muhammed, whose goatee touches the lowest chambers of hell, made that much clear.

Lol, truth
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, truth
You can't begin to imagine the level of lunacy it took to invent this insane religion.

Muhammed is spectacularly mad, extraordinarily sick, and incredibly ill.
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
kimbraa:
A rich guy who doesn't know God is like a fine boy without character. They're the worst set of people to date/marry. cool
you are wrong ma.
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Daeylar(f): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Missed you too. I can see you've been flexing your Athenian muscles and making good use of your 'Artemo-Amazonic' energies. smiley

I'm pretty good too.

I need this in English grin grin lol
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
Daeylar:

I need this in English grin grin lol
Lol. grin

I could see you've been defying the bullies trying to pierce your warm skin with their cold spikes. They thought they could make you falter under pressure. smiley
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by tintingz(m): 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:

Lol, yeah it is from the Hadith, anything the Prophet (SAW) said is of Almighty Allah's knowledge.

I'm once a Muslim, your last paragraph is not far from truth.
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Daeylar(f): 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Lol. grin

I could see you've been defying the bullies trying to pierce your warm skin with their cold spikes. They thought they could make you falter under pressure. smiley

You mean the obsessed fools? grin grin lol, just a bunch of useless people displaying their stupidity. grin
They are not worth being a topic of our discussion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Emmanystone: 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
tintingz:
Fear of Yahweh you said? The fear of Yahweh that makes people act immoral and hearless in your holy book?
It will be wise if you quote where the Holy Book enjoins immortality.
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, yeah it is from the Hadith, anything the Prophet (SAW) said is of Almighty Allah's knowledge.

I'm once a Muslim, your last paragraph is not far from truth.
I was once of the Islamic stock too! cheesy
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Daeylar:

You mean the obsessed fools? grin grin lol, just a bunch of useless people displaying their stupidity. grin
They are not worth being a topic of our discussion.

Indeed. Their pathetic existence is more inconsequential than the flap of a butterfly's wing. cheesy
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by tintingz(m): 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
Emmanystone:

It will be wise if you quote where the Holy Book enjoins immortality.
I said immoral (I guess that's auto-correction on your side).

Here is a verse I find immoral,

“When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do.
(Exodus 21:7)
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by tintingz(m): 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
I was once of the Islamic stock too! cheesy
Lol, Salaam alaikum brother.
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
Amarabae:
Going to church does not make you a believer or saint,
even cheats do go to church,
but if he is an atheist and you love him, why not?
You can marry him, religious orientation is personal and should not stand in the way of true love.

So In order words you married an Athei....
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, Salaam alaikum brother.
Hehehe. I greet you, bro. smiley

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Emmanystone: 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
tintingz:
I said immoral (I guess that's auto-correction on your side).

Here is a verse I find immoral,

“When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do.
(Exodus 21:7)
Do you know what immorality actually means? Of all the things, that's what you can bring up as an act of immorality?

I will let you from here, i don't think i want to engage in a baseless banter.

Have a good evening. Anytime you have a valid point, mention me.
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Cutehector(m): 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=adepeter2027 post=62128100][/quote]I swear...the girl reasoning sometimes dey make me throw up. I just pray say if I meet her physically and she no fine.. Na there thunder don fire am be that
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by tintingz(m): 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
Emmanystone:

Do you know what immorality actually means? Of all the things, that's what you can bring up as an act of immorality?

I will let you from here, i don't think i want to engage in a baseless banter.

Have a good evening. Anytime you have a valid point, mention me.
I know what immorality means and that verse is not moral to me, maybe to you.

There are alot of immoral and heartless act in the bible, quoting them all will only leads to an apologetic response from you(except you don't accept the whole Bible passages) I can see you can't even answer the verse I quoted.
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Slayer2: 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
I dont care if he dont believe in god...too many religious ppol are hypocrites anyway.. So, whats the difference?

But, i wont marry him coz of his money..I GO FOR CHARACTER.. cool

You go for character yet you went for that hooligan iamJ that sends your naked photos to his friends. How nice grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Emmanystone: 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
tintingz:
I know what immorality means and that verse is not moral to me, maybe to you.

There are alot of immoral and heartless act in the bible, quoting them all will only leads to an apologetic response from you(except you don't accept the whole Bible passages) I can see you can't even answer the verse I quoted.
Okay, open a thread on this, let's get out of here and not derail this thread. Let's do this in religion section. I'm waiting for your mention.
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
I dont care if he dont believe in god...too many religious ppol are hypocrites anyway.. So, whats the difference?

But, i wont marry him coz of his money..I GO FOR CHARACTER.. cool

I like those legs I'm seeing.. Truth is, I can kee for them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VAGINA / Video Of Mummy G.O And Her Alleged Boy Trends Online / Check Out This Funny But Disturbing Conversation With A Nigerian Girl ( Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.