Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (87420 Views)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by cristianisraeli: 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
bjhaid:
If she opens her leg on the first date, I'll lose respect immediately, I don't like when ladies come cheap

i actually think if a lady dont open her legs for me on the first date then shes cheap

i dont like pretending.why open your legs 2 months later when you can open it now?i hate stress,you stress me and am gone and i wont beg for p**ssy

this is why ladies pretend because of men like you

am always about chop and clean mouth and we keep on chopping

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by sirfee(m): 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
lenghtinny:
Does sex on the last date makes her expensive undecided...
I wonder o.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
What is this important thing attached to sex that people can't sleep without eyeing it one more time.....if she has sex on her first date and she ends up marrying the guy.....has she not fulfilled her dream more than she having sex and breaking up the same day after one million dates with the guy,?.....what is this God help us rating about SEX?.....has it paid your bills?....who have you seen that calls SEX an achievement?....that is why the prostitutes are there to tell you that SEX IS NO BIG DEAL....focus on your life pls and eke out a good living out of it

5 Likes

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by cristianisraeli: 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
Phonefanatic:
Once it's sex related topic you see all of them gather like flies undecided undecided
Nobody holy pass really.

exactly..they only pretend because ones ladies come out

those secondary school bet 9ja boys will start shouting olosho

i love freaky ladies and am not a missionary style dude

and we have lots of freaky ladies..but they code..i see and love yall..lol
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by delerx(m): 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
Religious bigot. What glory? Oyinbos dey Bleep anyhow yet they will still go and save lives and invent those things ur own glory can not invent. U berra get common sense

3 Likes

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by HyconMojo(m): 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
That's no definition of "cheap" for me... cheap is when she's having affair with most of the guys she meets . Cheap is when little things attract her and forgets her senses in the process . Cheap is when she ain't classy

2 Likes

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by EvilMetahuman: 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
alexistaiwo:

The fact that we are all doing it doesn't make it right.
We are all cheap just that society is more harsh on the female folks where premarital sex is concerned
The fact that we are all doing it doesn't make it right.
We are all cheap just that society is more harsh on the female folks where premarital sex is concerned
your hypocrisy disgusts me.

You are doing it, yet you opened your disgusting mouth to judge someone else for doing the same.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Hustlerlomo(m): 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nothing wey no get FORMAT for this life... I dey always dey cross the bridge anytime e happen.. Don,t ask me.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by cristianisraeli: 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
ArcSEMPECJ:
What is this important thing attached to sex that people can't sleep without eyeing it one more time.....if she has sex on her first date and she ends up marrying the guy.....has she not fulfilled her dream more than she having sex and breaking up the same day after one million dates with the guy,?.....what is this God help us rating about SEX?.....has it paid your bills?....who have you seen that calls SEX an achievement?....that is why the prostitutes are there to tell you that SEX IS NO BIG DEAL....focus on your life pls and eke out a good living out of it

mr

sex is food

sex pays bills

sex is an achievement because some people can not do

wake up in the morning and you have a rock solid hard on...say lord i thank you

prostitutes are humans and you think all of them love sex??most do it for the money

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Marshalxv(m): 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
it depends on the parties involved and the chemistry in between.

That doesn't make her cheap but the high level of stupidity and immature attitude of some guys makes it a dirty clothe to put on by a Lady .

Shy on the first day,what about the next day ?##just singing ##

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Dramadiddy(m): 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
lenghtinny:
Does sex on the last date makes her expensive undecided...
best comment Biko
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by iamord(m): 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
adajoe555:
which girl will do that, just visiting for the first time then sex?

I wonder
let's be real enough to say that if there is chemistry and sparks start flying anything can happen
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by introvertme: 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
Phonefanatic:
Once it's sex related topic you see all of them gather like flies undecided undecided
Nobody holy pass really.

Actually it's any Relationship topic + New posts @ d front page usually attract more persons

Romance forum has the highest number of active users cheesy
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by humilitypays(m): 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

You ve spoken well wink
we need to tell the undiluted truth at times. Ladies confuse things nowadays....ladies wrongly attach every of their relationship failures or heartbreaks to the fact that the guy had sex with them, that that's why he left them whereas it's their poor character, zero value added to the guy that made the guy run 4-40 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by prynsex(m): 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
please where can i get a "cheap" paint of garri?
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by cristianisraeli: 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
introvertme:

Actually it's any Relationship topic + New posts @ d front page usually attract more persons

Romance forum has the highest number of active users cheesy

yea but post a core romantic topic few ladies would respond

most wouldnt want to because when they do the secondary school boys would start screaming olosho and its annoying
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Ensquare(m): 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
NO simple
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by cristianisraeli: 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
prynsex:
please where can i get a "cheap" paint of garri?

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Adebowale89(m): 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
this is not even the matter of cheap or not. any guys fvcking a Lady on the first day might one way or the other be endangering is life. worst part of it is if u meet on social media, u didn't know a lady background and her home and you're digging her on the first date, is a biggest risk

now back to the question, sex on the first date speak of cheapness from lady side and unserious element from guy side.

but why should a responsible lady meet a guy in his house on the first date? ain't they suppose to be on a date somewhere in a love garden, bar, or eatery chatting?

I have never tried such act with a Lady on the first date, can't allow 5 to 10mins enjoyment to put me in everlasting regret.
always set your psychological trait first before your emotional trait

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by PierreDeFermat(m): 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
L3G3ND:

and I hope you've never had sex cos you'll be cheaper for going for cheap things
why are you so pained just because your kitty has turned to borehole?
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by cristianisraeli: 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
but why should a responsible lady meet a guy in his house on the first date? ain't they suppose to be on a date somewhere in a love garden, bar, or eatery chatting?

I have never tried such act with a Lady on the first date, can't allow 5 to 10mins enjoyment to put me in everlasting regret.
always set your psychological trait first before your emotional trait [/quote]

dude this is 2017 nobody have time for that poo

your not a smart dude,have you ever wondered why ladies run away from you..lol

its because you are too slow and you dont take charge
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by cristianisraeli: 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
PierreDeFermat:

shut the hell up boy!!! why are you still awake ..go to bed you have school tomorrow..adults are talking
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
cristianisraeli:

mr

sex is food

sex pays bills

sex is an achievement because some people can not do

wake up in the morning and you have a rock solid hard on...say lord i thank you

prostitutes are humans and you think all of them love sex??most do it for the money
........if sex is food to you.....then you should be quarantined for real ........if it pays your bills.....then you must be a boyfriend to a hot sugar mammy in town I guess and you think you have a career Abi?.......what makes you think some people can't do it?....their preek are censored or their hole?............The prostitutes makes money out of it am not doubting but relating it to the question OP asked.........how does it make a girl cheap?....when it is something you can pay as you go
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by MrBasketball: 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Doesn't matter whether she sex you on the first or seventy eighth date.
As long as a girl opens her leg for you without paying her bride price. She is cheap
We know your type. Nonesene.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
if that statement sound like a pained one then nigga you've got lots to learn

BYE!!!! grin grin
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Duru009(m): 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
First or last day doesn't mean anything. My elder brother fuvked the present wife till day break the first time she visited. Today thy are married with 3 kids.....

What will be will certainly be!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by yankison(m): 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Doesn't matter whether she sex you on the first or seventy eighth date.
As long as a girl opens her leg for you without paying her bride price. She is cheap

U are wrong ,as u can see they are still in love ..you mumu boy and u can open your mouth to talk poo like this . shame on you .what if you now pay her bride price ad you realise she is not a virgin what then do you call her .
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
cristianisraeli:

i actually think if a lady dont open her legs for me on the first date then shes cheap

i dont like pretending.why open your legs 2 months later when you can open it now?i hate stress,you stress me and am gone and i wont be for p**ssy

this is why ladies pretend because of men like you

am always about chop and clean mouth and we keep on chopping
its not about pretence bro, at least if I'm gon chop, it shouldn't be on the first date, I'm not even interested in banging on the first date, tight romance is enough , Maybe we can start banging after the second-third date and I must have known one or two things about her
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
SEX...SEX....it can only be valued at marriage stage where responsibility comes after the act.....imagine expecting a child from having sex with your spouse.....so i see no reason why SEX should be over rated if the responsibility part of it is kept aside.....if I get a new chick and it happens that we had sex at first date.....is no big deal...it doesn't make her cheap.,as far as her characters are intact and on the long run she doesn't flirt or cheat,..am good to flow with her
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by okenwaa(m): 11:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
Normal thing..
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by SexyFox(f): 11:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
cristianisraeli:

abeg.who get time to wait for marriage

why do you think most marriages would always crash
Marriages crash because people lie and pretend too much when they're dating. And because they don't understand each other
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by yankison(m): 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
Adebowale89:
this is not even the matter of cheap or not. any guys fvcking a Lady on the first day might one way or the other be endangering is life. worst part of it is if u meet on social media, u didn't know a lady background and her home and you're digging her on the first date, is a biggest risk

now back to the question, sex on the first date speak of cheapness from lady side and unserious element from guy side.

I do not agree with you

always set your psychological trait first before your emotional trait

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US / Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US / My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.