Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (39652 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? / PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2017
Matrimonous:

Reduce the competition by leaving her for me nah.
You will be blessed if you do. You never know you might get to meet another kind of refiner.
Be generous bro. grin grin cheesy
But we need to her from refiner herself. No be so ? grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 17, 2017
zenmaster:

But we need to her from refiner herself. No be so ? grin grin grin

Hahaha

Yes bro, if e no be refiner, e no fit be like refiner.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2017
Matrimonous:

Hahaha

Yes bro, if e no be refiner, e no fit be like refiner.
gbam

Anyway, who else would you recommend for me? grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by MissJoy29(f): 11:38am On Oct 17, 2017
omooba969:

If you care to pm me plz kindly do so... let's talk. smiley
If I care to pm you? Really? Why should I care?
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 17, 2017
zenmaster:

gbam

Anyway, who else would you recommend for me? grin grin
There are only few i've related with aside refiner, like cordis92, rosy1992, Benita27, alexialin, thornapple, darbeelicous, Myfantasies, yuneehk, gracito, Amokeme etc.

With most of these.ladies you just have to be patient as they may not even look ur direction or reply a pm for a very long time.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Adaumunocha(f): 11:52am On Oct 17, 2017
NaeChris:
''incapable of love for now'' does that mean you never catch any boo abi you wan form Tonto Dike.
Lolzzz... No strength
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by harffie(m): 11:53am On Oct 17, 2017
What matters more is if the love is mutual..
If you like love him 100000% and he feels nothing or loves you less.......rocky and bumpy ride you got there.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Adaumunocha(f): 11:54am On Oct 17, 2017
ccu84:
Nwanyi Oma, Am Here Falling Head Ova Toe 4 U Nd U Ar Incapasitatd 2 Resiprcet. Hmmm Botu Y
Botu y? Nna odikwa risky
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Adaumunocha(f): 11:54am On Oct 17, 2017
daylife7:

Slay queen
Very far from that.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Adaumunocha(f): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2017
CaringDad:

Yea,at least, you need to recover from the recent heart break !
Recent? Don't make me Laugh pls
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by omooba969(m): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2017
MissJoy29:

If I care to pm you? Really? Why should I care?

I often wonder what is there to profit from not being pleasant. We do miss alot really. cool
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Adaumunocha(f): 11:59am On Oct 17, 2017
Hakeem12:
Weren't you the one that said your wedding g is coming up soon.
You think everyone marrying are in love?
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by missyQween(f): 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
100001%...That's how much I love him...
He is a great guy with a handsome face
His eyes always capture my heart and melt it.He is a great motivator,A good listener, So caring and can jealous for Africa
I love you so much Habeebi

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by NaeChris: 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Lolzzz... No strength
What of those wey get your strength.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Adaumunocha(f): 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
NaeChris:
What of those wey get your strength.
I used probably. His strength will jump start mine.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by NaeChris: 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I used probably. His strength will jump start mine.
Oya get ready, they are coming.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Adaumunocha(f): 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
NaeChris:
Oya get ready, they are coming.
I'm good.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
Matrimonous:

There are only few i've related with aside refiner, like cordis92, rosy1992, Benita27, alexialin, thornapple, darbeelicous, Myfantasies, yuneehk, gracito, Amokeme etc.

With most of these.ladies you just have to be patient as they may not even look ur direction or reply a pm for a very long time.

Haba! angry
See, about replying pm for a long time, that's not true or not looking a Nld guy direction is incorrect.

Lemme give u a short story how I met my sweerie grin

A guy complimented a comment I said sometime ago on a thread and it was nice. I smiled and replied back on his mention. Then I became curious, and thought 2 myself, who made this sweet comment? I clicked on his profile and saw his pic, and I was like *coughs*! Hmmmmmmm? Another hmmmmm again cheesy
He looks cool... Mi likey cheesy

Then I complimented his crisp sharp outfit, I didn't want to compliment his cute looks make he head no swell and moreover he must gotten Alot of compliments all his life, so why add more .. Lol. cheesy

He got the message and complimented me too. I smiled smugly. grin

He sent a pm, few mins later. I checked, I replied, we exchange numbers, then chatted on whatsapp , we fixed a date afterwards , we met , hes very courteous likewise me and the rest is history. And here we are today, still in love.
My ma...chi
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by MissJoy29(f): 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
omooba969:

I often wonder what is there to profit from not being pleasant. We do miss alot really. cool
Trust me this is not about being unpleasant. Did you follow our chat? Do you think you communicated well? I was still trying to tell you indirectly that your question was inappropriate especially as it came without an explanation as to why you asked and coming from a stranger too. You were still busy trolling me. Next thing is asking me to pm you if I care. Is that how to even hold a conversation. And you think that was me being unpleasant? Have you not experienced tongue lashing here before even without a cause? Then maybe you can differentiate.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by omooba969(m): 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
MissJoy29:

Trust me this is not about being unpleasant. Did you follow our chat? Do you think you communicated well? I was still trying to tell you indirectly that your question was inappropriate especially as it came without an explanation as to why you asked and coming from a stranger too. You were still busy trolling me. Next thing is asking me to pm you if I care. Is that how to even hold a conversation. And you think that was me being unpleasant? Have you not experienced tongue lashing here before even without a cause? Then maybe you can differentiate.

What's inappropriate about my question?

Everyone is a stranger here, hope you haven't forgotten that. undecided

Trolling you Plz spare me that bvllshït.

Bye. cool
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Hakeem12(m): 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
Adaumunocha:
You think everyone marrying are in love?
Then why would people marry each other if there is no affection between them?
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Adaumunocha(f): 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hakeem12:
Then why would people marry each other if there is no affection between them?
No one says they won't develop that affection after
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Hakeem12(m): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
Adaumunocha:
No one says they won't develop that affection after
I disagree, affection should be one of the prerequisites for marriage. After marriage, reality sets in. The love that has been in existence before marriage will then suffice.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by MissJoy29(f): 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
omooba969:

What's inappropriate about my question?

Everyone is a stranger here, hope you haven't forgotten that. undecided

Trolling you Plz spare me that bvllshït.

Bye. cool
This is the second time you will say "bye" to me today. Do me a favour, let it be for real this time.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by omooba969(m): 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
MissJoy29:
This is the second time you will say "bye" to me today. Do me a favour, let it be for real this time.

I will eventually marry you so you better drop this shenanigans ok. kiss
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
Divay22:

Who get bf make he comment o...
When i have, I'll remove the minus
haba fine gehl like u no get boyfriend?shocked. Na waoh...when there are very wealthy handsome single guys searching upandan for their hearthtrobscheesy.make u let dem see u nawink.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
Dillusionist:

remove God from your comment, ,you are a born demon, ,how I wish I know those girls...embarassed

you need total cleansing sadsadsad...

the babes fit know say na all three of dem dey date amcheesy.some ladies actually dont mind being side chicks as long as dhier account for bank dey swellcheesy.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Divay22(f): 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
lefulefu:
haba fine gehl like u no get boyfriend?shocked. Na waoh...when there are very wealthy handsome single guys searching upandan for their hearthtrobscheesy.make u let dem see u nawink.
As i want take let them see me, when i no dey commot...
Bf matter tire me joor.
But i dey search sha
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
Divay22:

As i want take let them see me, when i no dey commot...
Bf matter tire me joor.
But i dey search sha
lol e no dey hard for babe to get boyfriend.just say u need a guy and eight hundred guys go line for queue right now while 50 guys go dey bomb ur pm boxcheesy.so na so babe life be oo.there are 500 guys for one chick every two seconds so girls can easily make their selectioncheesy.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by MissJoy29(f): 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
omooba969:

I will eventually marry you so you better drop this shenanigans ok. kiss
Lol
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Divay22(f): 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
lefulefu:
lol e no dey hard for babe to get boyfriend.just say u need a guy and eight hundred guys go line for queue right now while 50 guys go dey bomb ur pm boxcheesy.so na so babe life be oo.there are 500 guys for one chick every two seconds so girls can easily make their selectioncheesy.
Lol.
Make i goan write sign post na grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.