Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (39702 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? / PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
VickyRotex:
So love is now quantifiable? Omashe ooo!!!

If you have to quantify or rate it, it's not love. Shikena!!!

Gbam! I duff my hat. I do tell myself, d day i can quantify why i love my wife den there's a comma already... we're heading for d rocks!

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by 8stargeneral: 11:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
I love her because she dont ask of airtime
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by cliqtips: 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=enshi post=61458639][/quote]

smiley
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:00am On Oct 16, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Gbam! I duff my hat. I do tell myself, d day i can quantify why i love my wife den there's a comma already... we're heading for d rocks!

Don't head for the rocks. Your heads will get smashed.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by MissJoy29(f): 12:01am On Oct 16, 2017
KOPT55:

Wicked ko. If they ain't married, anyone can have a shot.
Jeez! Do you really believe in this? Though for me, so long as I'm not married yet, I don't really believe I have a total claim on any guy knowing the fact that he's not mine totally (only marriage can make him that).That's why I try not to be overly possessive & jealous & expect same from him. But then again, there should be a level of commitment that will guard against him or me being up for grabs from every Tom, Dick and Harry simply cos we ain't married yet.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Donjazzy12(m): 12:01am On Oct 16, 2017
mhizclair:
I wuld say 70. He is jux everything I. Want.
You mean she, cos most port Harcourt girls are lesbians.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Donjazzy12(m): 12:02am On Oct 16, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

He humbles me...makes me want to be perfect...He's really intelligent without being arrogant, and even makes me feel I'm as smart as he is. He's honest...consciously ambitious. He doesn't hide his flaws and portrays himself as an angel. This makes his flaws even attractive. There's no denying his masculinity, but he doesn't deliberately try to emphasise it.

Being with him and talking to him makes me really happy. But most importantly, he loves God...and I love God, too.
Lies. He has been spending money!
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by MhizSylvia(f): 12:05am On Oct 16, 2017
etainment360:

Tahh! Don't comman lie here angry

Hmm so someone cannot be single again
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by chuks34(m): 12:07am On Oct 16, 2017
I just broke up today sad
She's so promiscuous

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by tunde82seidat(f): 12:08am On Oct 16, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Is there anything like unmarried couples?!
As a verb couple means "to pair or match"as a noun couple means 'a pair',if two ppl are dating you can refer to them as a couple similarly two ppl who are married can be called a married couple
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 16, 2017
MissJoy29:

Jeez! Do you really believe in this? Though for me, so long as I'm not married yet, I don't really believe I have a total claim on any guy knowing the fact that he's not mine totally (only marriage can make him that).That's why I try not to be overly possessive & jealous & expect same from him. But then again, there should be a level of commitment that will guard against him or me being up for grabs from every Tom, Dick and Harry simply cos we ain't married yet.

Yes, I do, and it's for the same reasons you mentioned. Jealousy in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship is a waste of time. Relationships breakdown all the time. People meet other people, people change. So unless there is a union recognized by the law, my dear MissJoy29, anyone can have a shot. It is up to the person being proposed to know where they'd like to stay. Only thing I don't condone is having multiple sexual partners at the same time. it's best to break things with one before starting another.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by horlakunle25(m): 12:13am On Oct 16, 2017
Dillusionist:
100% nice,jovial, easy going..intelligent and of course nice physique. .just to mention but a few.
bros!! Nobody asked u to describe ur partner na!!! Nawa oooo!! Jst rate hw much u luv her gaskia!!
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by etainment360(m): 12:14am On Oct 16, 2017
MhizSylvia:

Hmm so someone cannot be single again
Not with that your profile picture...
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by SAINTHUD(m): 12:16am On Oct 16, 2017
#2,500:00k.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Wadasco(m): 12:22am On Oct 16, 2017
Divay22:
When i see him, I'll remove the minus
when saw you too he will +100 to his regular effort and do the needful
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by emmyreb(f): 12:22am On Oct 16, 2017
99.9%, he's just my perfect man I swear, meeting him was not too funny but he came out clean, doesn't and I'm sure he will never appear fake, he tolerates me despites the age difference, no lie lie at all even just to cover me up, he's just a gift from God to me......Daddy Yo, blessed be the day mummy Gbenga gave birth to you
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by MissJoy29(f): 12:23am On Oct 16, 2017
KOPT55:

Yes, I do, and it's for the same reasons you mentioned. Jealousy in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship is a waste of time. Relationships breakdown all the time. People meet other people, people change. So unless there is a union recognized by the law, my dear MissJoy29, anyone can have a shot. It is up to the person being proposed to know where they'd like to stay. Only thing I don't condone is having multiple sexual partners at the same time. it's best to break things with one before starting another.
Yeah, it's a waste of time but we still get jealous. It's a normal & somehow, a healthy emotion(if you don't overdo it). I get suspicious of guys who are very possessive & jealous. 95% of the time, they hide something.

In as much as anyone has got a shot, I can't possibly try to take a guy away from another girl or take any guy seriously who brazenly & arrogantly want to take me away from another guy all in the name of Anyone Has Got a Shot. Any guy with a girl is a no-go-area for me no matter how much I like/love the guy.

Yeah, having multiple sexual partners is veeeeeeerrrrryyyyy bad!
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Wadasco(m): 12:23am On Oct 16, 2017
Florblu:
I'm here to read comments
yours is being marked already
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Wadasco(m): 12:25am On Oct 16, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

you mean you love me 1000%, thank u
don't allowed me to called you by your Name
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by MissJoy29(f): 12:26am On Oct 16, 2017
emmyreb:
99.9%, he's just my perfect man I swear, meeting him was not too funny but he came out clean, doesn't and I'm sure he will never appear fake, he tolerates me despites the age difference, no lie lie at all even just to cover me up, he's just a gift from God to me......Daddy Yo, blessed be the day mummy Gbenga gave birth to you
sweet.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Wadasco(m): 12:28am On Oct 16, 2017
Dillusionist:
100% nice,jovial, easy going..intelligent and of course nice physique. .just to mention but a few.
he must be moving that ministry at a satisfactory mode
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by saasala(m): 12:32am On Oct 16, 2017
KOPT55:
Not much. I don't trust her because of the way she came into my life.

She's my friend's girl, and when my friend -- who lived with me in my apartment -- left for youth service, she kept coming around. Not only did she keep coming, she gave me all sorts of green-lights. Knowing that my friend wasn't really serious with her and that he was going to be away for a very long time, I moved in.

The first day she came after I decided to ask her out, I put the moves on her and she melted like jello in my hands: she loves sex more than anything!

That's how our relationship began. I try to do right by her because she is a caring girl, she helps me out in the house and I appreciate that. She frets over my wellbeing and I think she's genuinely in love with me; but like I said, I don't trust her and I can't love her.

You let a brother down. Never take a friend's babe. Never!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 16, 2017
MissJoy29:

Yeah, it's a waste of time but we still get jealous. It's a normal & somehow, a healthy emotion(if you don't overdo it). I get suspicious of guys who are very possessive & jealous. 95% of the time, they hide something.

In as much as anyone has got a shot, I can't possibly try to take a guy away from another girl or take any guy seriously who brazenly & arrogantly want to take me away from another guy all in the name of Anyone Has Got a Shot. Any guy with a girl is a no-go-area for me no matter how much I like/love the guy.

Yeah, having multiple sexual partners is veeeeeeerrrrryyyyy bad!

Lol. Okay, please answer this:

Let's imagine that in your current relationship you don't feel quite at home and somebody asks you out. You're willing to move to a better person for you, and you think this new guy could be him. Would you because you're in one relationship already not give a chance to the one whom your heart now beats for?

If the new guy because you're in a relationship decides not to ask you, hypothetically, you will never get the happiness you seek that he could bring into your life.

So my point is: mobility in relationships is a highly beneficial thing. If somebody leaves me for another, then perhaps, I was not the best person for them. Maybe I will cry for a week or lock myself indoors. But at the end of the, I will move on and try to learn.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 16, 2017
saasala:

You let a brother down. Never take a friend's babe. Never!

Go and sleep, what do you know.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by MhizSylvia(f): 12:50am On Oct 16, 2017
etainment360:

Not with that your profile picture...

I'm single o, so many fake guys every where

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by NaijaElba(m): 1:03am On Oct 16, 2017
cuteguy123:
So ladies and gentlemen why do you love your current partner and why do you love him or her, what is it you love about him that makes you stick to him or her and won't be with another person other than your current partner?

On a scale of 1-100%, rate how much you love your current partner.

Just a nairaland survey cheesy grin

Well for me, I love mine because she is caring, insanely romantic, she can kiss and do crazy stuffs to me in public, she is not shy, she is proud of me and I am also proud of her, she has a good character with a killer hour glass figure 8 shape, back and front package complete, light skinned with natural facial beauty.

Oya Lets drop our comments and keep the fun going.

Oga lalasticlala, why do you love yours? cheesy

You expect me to believe this without evidence abi, not even her pic, anyway a fb or WhatsApp contact of her will do.....
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by galaxi(m): 1:07am On Oct 16, 2017
It's 100% for my Finest,can't wait to make it official.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by makky555(f): 1:30am On Oct 16, 2017
cuteguy123:
So ladies and gentlemen why do you love your current partner and why do you love him or her, what is it you love about him that makes you stick to him or her and won't be with another person other than your current partner?

On a scale of 1-100%, rate how much you love your current partner.

Just a nairaland survey cheesy grin

Well for me, I love mine because she is caring, insanely romantic, she can kiss and do crazy stuffs to me in public, she is not shy, she is proud of me and I am also proud of her, she has a good character with a killer hour glass figure 8 shape, back and front package complete, light skinned with natural facial beauty.

Oya Lets drop our comments and keep the fun going.

Oga lalasticlala, why do you love yours? cheesy

Why do I feel like this is a survey to know who's in a relationship and who isn't... Not fair sad

Well i love my boo 100%bcoz he's tall, handsome, caring, God fearing, wealthy, generous, loving, faithful, loyal to the core, great sense of humour, thoughtful, hardworking, etc
This and many more I pray for IJN Amen grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Eaugusta(f): 1:35am On Oct 16, 2017
Hmmm! Do I really still believe in that thing called love? Pls nobody should ask me why lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Gofwane(m): 2:00am On Oct 16, 2017
Slayer2:

Na so God create me o, I don't have feelings.

grin
Don't conclude just yet cos i'm sure there is a girl out there that is having the keys to your MUMU button. it's just a matter of time. angry

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Harrynight(m): 2:15am On Oct 16, 2017
Divay22:

Who get bf make he comment o...
When i have, I'll remove the minus

oya na let mi mek u ma gf

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say / It Started With A Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.