Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (39698 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? / PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by etainment360(m): 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
MhizSylvia:
As I don't have na. Let me just be reading comments

Tahh! Don't comman lie here angry
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by oyakhilomeh(m): 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
KOPT55:
Not much. I don't trust her because of the way she came into my life.

She's my friends girl, and when my friend -- who lived with me in my apartment -- left for youth service, she kept coming around. Not only did she keep coming, she gave me all sorts of green-lights. Knowing that my friend wasn't really serious with her and that he was going to be away for a very long time, I moved in.

The first day she came after I decided to ask her out, I put the moves on her and she melted like jello in my hands: she loves sex more than anything!

That's how our relationship began. I try to do right by her because she is a caring girl, she helps me out in the house and I appreciate that. She frets over my wellbeing and I think she's genuinely in love with me; but like I said, I don't trust her and I can't love her.

That's sad. If you ain't interested no more just tell the poor girl. BUT you self take over your guy babe, you wicked sha
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by tosyne2much(m): 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
jumpampass:
na who push dis to the FP again. for how many times.

well, I no get girlfriend
Be like say them dey give you wahala shey?
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by YelloweWest: 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
KOPT55:
Not much. I don't trust her because of the way she came into my life.

She's my friends girl, and when my friend -- who lived with me in my apartment -- left for youth service, she kept coming around. Not only did she keep coming, she gave me all sorts of green-lights. Knowing that my friend wasn't really serious with her and that he was going to be away for a very long time, I moved in.

The first day she came after I decided to ask her out, I put the moves on her and she melted like jello in my hands: she loves sex more than anything!

That's how our relationship began. I try to do right by her because she is a caring girl, she helps me out in the house and I appreciate that. She frets over my wellbeing and I think she's genuinely in love with me; but like I said, I don't trust her and I can't love her.

Admit it. U love her it's just that u do.t want to accept that fact.

If you're going to remain Unsure pls let her go to someone who will cherish her.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by ariklawani(f): 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
Slayer2:
I have 3 girls but I can tell you comfortably that I am not even - 1% in love with them.

Lol

Na so God create me o, I don't have feelings.

grin
You are suffering from Marine spirit. Your marine wife won't allow u love .go for total deliverance. and thank me later.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
MissJoy29:

Yeah. I know you are not just a good guy to her but you are a good guy generally. What you said about doing right by her cos she's caring and all shows you are one.

You might not be judging her directly but the circumstance in which you met her is affecting how much you'd want to feel for her. Now I don't blame you for feeling this way. Maybe you are even torn between breaking her heart by cutting it off with her & finding a way to love her cos she's good like you said. But you gonna have to leave if you are not happy & comfortable with her. There's no happiness or fulfilment without trust in a relationship.

Thank you for this I think you understand the situation. Had it been that I met her first before my friend, I would have fallen totally in love with her. However, at this point, everything we do is purely transactional. I satisfy her needs, she satisfies mine. We are both grownups and know wassup.

The thing is, I am not really great at building new relationships because it's tiring for me, and my job means that I don't have much free time so I see a situation in the future --if she be willing-- where we can take it to the next level. From all I can tell, she's with me as a means of moving to the next guy. I don't find that disturbing; I find it strangely comforting.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by MissJoy29(f): 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I think i replied last o
Oh! I just saw it. Sorry about it. Let me go through it.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by jumpampass(m): 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
Be like say them dey give you wahala shey?

dem no dey hear word. I com send dem go dem mama papa house
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
YelloweWest:

Admit it. U love her it's just that u do.t want to accept that fact.

If you're going to remain Unsure pls let her go to someone who will cherish her.

Shebi you live in my mind. Imagine the effrontery! I DON'T LOVE THE BABE. I cannot honestly.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
oloyolo:

70%? and he is everything you want

Bros i tire oo
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by tosyne2much(m): 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
Dillusionist:
100% nice,jovial, easy going..intelligent and of course nice physique. .just to mention but a few.
You don't mean it cheesy

And you go dey claim Arnold Schwarzenegger for here tongue
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
oyakhilomeh:

That's sad. If you ain't interested no more just tell the poor girl. BUT you self take over your guy babe, you wicked sha

Wicked ko. If they ain't married, anyone can have a shot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by MissJoy29(f): 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
KOPT55:

Thank you for this I think you understand the situation. Had it been that I met her first before my friend, I would have fallen totally in love with her. However, at this point, everything we do is purely transactional. I satisfy her needs, she satisfies mine. We are both grownups and know wassup.

The thing is, I am not really great at building new relationships because it's tiring for me, and my job means that I don't have much free time so I see a situation in the future --if she be willing-- where we can take it to the next level. From all I can tell, she's with me as a means of moving to the next guy. I don't find that disturbing; I find it strangely comforting.
Yeah I understand the situation.

Really? Comforting? That's strange
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
MissJoy29:

Yeah I understand the situation.

Really? Comforting? That's strange

Yeah, comforting in the sense that I don't have to make her move on -- she will do that by herself.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by tosyne2much(m): 11:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
jumpampass:

dem no dey hear word. I com send dem go dem mama papa house
Na so some of them be jawe... Na to dey careful
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Bonjoro: 11:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
cuteguy123:
So ladies and gentlemen why do you love your current partner and why do you love him or her, what is it you love about him that makes you stick to him or her and won't be with another person other than your current partner?

On a scale of 1-100%, rate how much you love your current partner.

Just a nairaland survey cheesy grin

Well for me, I love mine because she is caring, insanely romantic, she can kiss and do crazy stuffs to me in public, she is not shy, she is proud of me and I am also proud of her, she has a good character with a killer hour glass figure 8 shape, back and front package complete, light skinned with natural facial beauty.

Oya Lets drop our comments and keep the fun going.

Oga lalasticlala, why do you love yours? cheesy

Don't b mugu, na ur pocket make her dey do like that, start pushing wheelbiro and see her tru person.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
99.999% though she only exists in my dream for now tongue
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 11:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Oluwasaeon your attention is needed here cheesy

Helloooooo...
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Phunmich: 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
Slayer2:
I have 3 girls but I can tell you comfortably that I am not even - 1% in love with them.

Lol

Na so God create me o, I don't have feelings.

grin
Jesun
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Phunmich: 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
oyakhilomeh:

Hmmmm Nigerian people
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Okky1900: 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
alexialin:

Wat guy u badooo
Jeez!
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by MhizSylvia(f): 11:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lol
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Okky1900: 11:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
0.00000013%
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=Okky1900 post=61459103][/quote]

What's this one saying? undecided
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Omoluabi16(m): 11:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
VickyRotex:
So love is now quantifiable? Omashe ooo!!!

If you have to quantify or rate it, it's not love. Shikena!!!
haha. you can't quantify love obviously, maybe the O.P wants a much, very much or very very much kind of rating.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
etainment360:

You dun mean it! grin
How? I don't get!
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by kenshin17(m): 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
ifeanyi317:
fun to be with we can gossip for africa good cook very good in ...... 101% ok
I love this.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
alexialin:

Amen!

Honestly bad guy? Nothing to gain than series of troubles and heartaches. I dodge them pass.

I know some are very smart but trust me, my guard and all my senses are wide awake. No dulling anymore.

Lolz.Cool then.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by kingsley3218(m): 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
Until guys can put a "clear distinction" between "Love" and "Lust",i'm afraid,women are better romantic/emotional lovers than ourselves. As for mine,i'll give her a 99.5% score.........like my lecturer once said,you can never have a perfect score no matter how good you are,some points are not just meant to be given,so,i reserve my.5% grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by clive2u(m): 11:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
enough to help her with her sch assignment.. i will give d scale with the score she gets
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
tunde82seidat:

The only comment that got me.Now I think the question should b directed to married couples.

Is there anything like unmarried couples?!

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by MissJoy29(f): 11:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
KOPT55:

Yeah, comforting in the sense that I don't have to make her move on -- she will do that by herself.
ooh ok! I get it now. Nice & easy for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say / It Started With A Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.