Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

“if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User (45052 Views)

My Cab Driver Tried Molested Me -twitter Lady(pictures) / A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User / Before I Start Selling My Body In 2019 Who Wants Me? -- Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by olatade(m): 7:18am On Oct 13, 2017
would he say same if he's sister was raped?
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by overhypedsteve(m): 7:18am On Oct 13, 2017
Cd
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Lincoln275(m): 7:18am On Oct 13, 2017
lobatan
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by bufness(m): 7:19am On Oct 13, 2017
on behalf of we law student we donate this scum to the agricultural faculty

3 Likes

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by jashar(f): 7:20am On Oct 13, 2017
Yup, it's official. Being daft is an acquired skill... undecided

1 Like

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by overhypedsteve(m): 7:21am On Oct 13, 2017
Mynd44:

Orgasms are involuntary actions that happen when peculiar parts of a human's private parts are stimulated. Every lady has her own path to orgasm, might be the Clitoris, Vulva or labia majora etc. If that part that gets her an orgasm is stimulated, she will get one.

Now, the difference between rape and non-rape activity is simply consent. As far as one party did not consent to it, it is rape so yes, a woman can get wet, moan, scream, squirt and even have an orgasm from a rape ordeal the same way a man cannot hold ejaculation if his sex organs are stimulated enough
see like Mynd dey sound like Oversabi primary school student wey teacher just ask questions on a subject wey him sabi well well.

4 Likes

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 13, 2017
angry, what a wholesome fool!
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 13, 2017
grin grin the guy must've been raping dry hoes but just got pleased by a victim the other time.

when you start thinking with your penis, you would be reasoning like the nigga
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Chukazu: 7:22am On Oct 13, 2017
If arm robbers rape his sister, I hope he would allow the robbers marry the sisters so long there's a "CUM?" undecided
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Alphasoar(m): 7:23am On Oct 13, 2017
You planning to play an impromptu match and . . . cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 13, 2017
Just used his fingers to destroy his self
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by classicking(m): 7:24am On Oct 13, 2017
grin I only read comments to laff some eediots dont have sense
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by classicking(m): 7:24am On Oct 13, 2017
yeyerolling:
Just used his fingers to destroy his self
Gbam

1 Like

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Ogbaba123: 7:25am On Oct 13, 2017
Animals everywhere, rape is rape.
Orgasm is an involuntary action the body can't control and most victims hate themselves more because this. Just like the result of tickling, laughing while being tickled is involuntary and cannot be controlled. These guys need some education

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by AreaFada2: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2017
When rape is not taken seriously in a society you get some people thinking like this boy.

Whether the lady comes and produces a drum full of "wetness" is immaterial.

The only deciding factor is did she consent to the sexual act?

Imagine a married lady who sees her hubby every 4 weeks due to his job taking him away from home. Now armed robbers invade her house and forcefully penetrate her. She might come multiple times but fact is that she was violated. No excuses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by seguno2: 7:27am On Oct 13, 2017
The degree certificate of the fake law student should be withdrawn.
Thereafter he should be sent to Yaba left for thorough treatment.

1 Like

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by danielnmerengwa(m): 7:27am On Oct 13, 2017
All dis rape cases nowadays.

If me and bae have sex and she goes back to her house I'll text her and ask how was it, whatever she replies ll be well documented, incase she says I raped her tomorrow.. grin

2 Likes

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 13, 2017
shocked
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by gabe: 7:28am On Oct 13, 2017
Chukuemeku Felix, you are a beast of no nation...
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Daeylar(f): 7:28am On Oct 13, 2017
ivolt:
He is a product of federal character.
If a law student don't know that the difference between
rape and non-rape sex is consent, then it is finished.

I pity the unfortunate clients who will hire him in the future.

It Is really finished,
Madness everywhere

A law student,
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Maeka(m): 7:29am On Oct 13, 2017
JUST LISTEN TO YOUR SELF BLOCK HEADED LAW STUDENT, I BELEIVE THE LAW SCHOOL PASS THROUGH YOU, WHAT IF IT HAPPEN TO BE YOUR SISTER OR MOTHER, OR FEMALE RELATIVES, I HOPE YOU WILL NOT BE DISTURB BCAUSE I AM HURT WITH THIS YOUR STATEMENT, YOU TALK LIKE SOMEONE WHO IS BORN BROUGHT UP FROM AND BY THE NORTHERNER WERE ALL SUCH THINGS DOESNT COUNT.
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by oliidell(m): 7:30am On Oct 13, 2017
'A Stupid Law Student' that's what the topic should read. The level to which some supposed intellectuals descend to is shocking!

Modified: I typed the above in anger before reading the comments. It's good to know that a good number of nairalanders have their heads properly screwed on.

Basing his argument solely on an orgasm shows that the buffoon has obviously never heard of PGAD.

Thanks for that submission mynd44

2 Likes

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 13, 2017
Now we have a rape activist
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by eyeon(m): 7:33am On Oct 13, 2017
;DWhen you are proud of what you read in school.
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by anonymuz(m): 7:35am On Oct 13, 2017
olatade:
would he say same if he's sister was raped?
abi....such people are the set that get flare most if their person falls victim of rape

1 Like

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by pweetyz(f): 7:37am On Oct 13, 2017
The keyword is consent.
If there is no consent, then rape it is.

1 Like

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by perryy(m): 7:38am On Oct 13, 2017
I feel like chopping off his head. A potential rapist to be killed very very soon. No man like this should near my daughter! I can kill for my daughter. That is just the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day / Fitness Model, Wendy, Poses In Lingerie In Bed / Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.