Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,857 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

“if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User (45061 Views)

My Cab Driver Tried Molested Me -twitter Lady(pictures) / A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User / Before I Start Selling My Body In 2019 Who Wants Me? -- Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by BluntBoy(m): 8:21am On Oct 13, 2017
Fazemood:
How u take kno grin don't be shy, spit it out grin

1 Like

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Zeydah(m): 8:21am On Oct 13, 2017
IamHeWrites:
A young Nigerian guy on micro-blogging platform, identified as Chukwuemeka Felix has said if he R@pes you and you cum, calling the police to get him arrested is unfair.

Felix who has ‘Law and writer’ clearly written on his Twitter bio, added that it will be unfair to see your baby daddy in prison.

He tweet;

His tweet has sparked outrage online and the Nigerian guy who is said to a law student, has been slammed for his statement.

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/if-i-rpe-you-and-you-cum-its-unfair-to.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Fybestboi Ijebabe MissyB
undecided
IamHeWrites:
A young Nigerian guy on micro-blogging platform, identified as Chukwuemeka Felix has said if he R@pes you and you cum, calling the police to get him arrested is unfair.

Felix who has ‘Law and writer’ clearly written on his Twitter bio, added that it will be unfair to see your baby daddy in prison.

He tweet;

His tweet has sparked outrage online and the Nigerian guy who is said to a law student, has been slammed for his statement.

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/if-i-rpe-you-and-you-cum-its-unfair-to.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Fybestboi Ijebabe MissyB
the thing weak me I just wan lock up on the matter
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by LordReed(m): 8:24am On Oct 13, 2017
This is the kind of social media exposure that gets you fired from jobs or makes potential employers to reject you. Who wants sexual harassment law suits draining company resources and morale?

2 Likes

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Elnino4ladies: 8:26am On Oct 13, 2017
Kellydgreat:

For your information sir, Rape is not just forceful penetration, Rape is unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim.

Keyword is CONSENT,
So long as there is no consent, my dear it is rape. QED

Didn't you see CONSENT in my post?
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Gemstone7(m): 8:29am On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=Dillusionist post=61369618]so this one actually thought about this before posting it on Twitter, ,what a lost son !! potential rapist.And after he will become a president..that was how buhari started oh
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Sterope(f): 8:31am On Oct 13, 2017
Some people have physiological response to rape. They might even end up with self-hate than your average victim.

Fazemood:
I thought a rape victim is usually dry down there, how can she now come n cum
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by highchief1: 8:32am On Oct 13, 2017
Daeylar:

Rape apologist sighted
lol no ooo but why will a victim cum..my dear nobody cums without enjoying sex
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by afrika(f): 8:33am On Oct 13, 2017
Just got it right.

33years and he still thinks so poorly.
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by lamalang(m): 8:35am On Oct 13, 2017
A woman only cums if she is enjoying the sex
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by highchief1: 8:37am On Oct 13, 2017
pweetyz:
I'm 19. So yes I know what cum is. See, she's human okay. Perhaps he was too good and she couldn't help but start enjoying the whole thing in the middle of it. Some people have the whole rape fantasy you know. If she still decides to report it to the police, he'd be guilty as charged cos he penetrated her without her consent.
ah u are 19 and u no what is cum?at 20 I didn't even no what is cum this generation is over well if he has a great lawyer like me we will win the case trust me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by kibra4u(m): 8:37am On Oct 13, 2017
Fazemood:
I thought a rape victim is usually dry down there, how can she now come n cum

Not in all cases bro. Some do experience orgasms they never knew existed before......... cheesy
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by otswag(m): 8:37am On Oct 13, 2017
MurphyTheory99:
It will be rape initially when he forcefully enter her, she struggled repeatedly to free herself but after sometime she start enjoying it cos he is got skill and keeps talking some stuff into her ear that makes sense. Gbam! She gets a orgasm and he too came.

This is the scenario he is painting. But it still rape! He entered the parlour without permission even though you both started enjoying the movie and drink later.

For her to cum can only be with someone she knows privately or might even be someone she's done it with before. No female will cum under some armed robbers.

Rape should not be encouraged in any form. But still we have some brothers rotting in jails cos a female that even had a cum lied she was raped. So this could be argued cos of it dimension and logic.
Oga,this your analysis is crooked. This is not rocket science na. "Cum" ing is an "involuntary" sensation . It has absolutely nothing to do with being familiar with the person. We've heard scenarios of males restrained by a gang of females,genitals orally stimulated and then forced into intercouse by these females. Will you now say that this doesnt qualify as rape because he had an erection and eventually an ejaculation? Does this make sense to u
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Sparkles003(f): 8:38am On Oct 13, 2017
He just ruined any chance he had of working for any reputable law firm
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by highchief1: 8:40am On Oct 13, 2017
jaxxy:
Cumming against ur will is not a great thing. Idiat lawyer student
Highchief1
lol when I graduated I guess u were stl in primary Sch..I have practiced for 18yrs now so retrieve ur comment in all my brother a woman shouldn't cum in the process of rape
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Fazemood(m): 8:41am On Oct 13, 2017
Sterope:
Some people have physiological response to rape. They might even end up with self-hate than your average victim.

My heartfelt sympathy to those who have experienced this gruesome act and the pain of stigmatization (be It female or male, cuz I was a victim at a tender age) .

May your find healing and peace in your lives
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by highchief1: 8:43am On Oct 13, 2017
Rokia2:
is this a joke?
no na why will a victim cum
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Erifenz: 8:45am On Oct 13, 2017
Thy guy should go and treat his mental problem,we like to joke with any topic that is why Nigeria reman I failed country
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Daeylar(f): 8:47am On Oct 13, 2017
highchief1:
lol when I graduated I guess u were stl in primary Sch..I have practiced for 18yrs now so retrieve ur comment in all my brother a woman shouldn't cum in the process of rape

Rape apologist,

Your disregard for women and victims of rape is so high that you sit down somewhere and tell a woman what she should or should not do, how she should react or should not react while she is being raped.

Bloody rape apologists

3 Likes

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by oodua1stson: 8:49am On Oct 13, 2017
DeadRat:
? Rape Is Not To Be Joked About
calm your t1ts. While I agree that ràpe is bad. it's only a joke at the end of the day.

People joke about boko haram and worse things than ràpe and nobody gets offended
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by oodua1stson: 8:50am On Oct 13, 2017
Daeylar:

Rape apologist,

Your disregard for women and victims of rape is so high that you sit down somewhere and tell a woman what she should or should not do, how she should react or should not react while she is being raped.

Bloody rape apologists
why do some of you ladies just act insane? What here makes him a ràpe apologist?
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Daeylar(f): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2017
oodua1stson:
why do some of you ladies just act insane? What here makes him a ràpe apologist?

Please go and look for your brain and put it to good use before you quote me,
Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by jaxxy(m): 8:55am On Oct 13, 2017
highchief1:

Lol im sure i wasnt. Practiced as a doctor or lawyer? My comment ws directed to the lawyer actually not u. I only quoted to give give u my opinion cos i read urs in a quote above me. Agreed in rape u shudnt bt the body reactions can be controlled against ur will or can't?
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 13, 2017
highchief1:
Bastard rapist. There it is. You've been indulging in the wicked act of rape for 18 YEARS. Nice confession. May your burnt dickk remove all misfortunes and catastrophes from the future of all your victims and store them in the calabash of your fate.

You, a lawyer? Tell that to the ostriches. Rapist dog.

2 Likes

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by mechanics(m): 8:57am On Oct 13, 2017
So he's encouraging rape abi, foolish man.
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 13, 2017
LastMumu:
and to top of this guy's bufoonery, he is actually a law student. What kind of e-diots do they breed in the four walls of the universities these days?

That is one of the product of Nigeria(zoo) educational system.
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by MarilynNash(f): 9:00am On Oct 13, 2017
happykidArotiba:
He has a point tho. he is not saying u can't call the police o, he's just saying it is unfair, ehn no P, it will be fair to lock you up and Place ur balls on a steam furnace.
You and the boy and the people who liked your post do not have an iota of sense. Rapist!
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by correctguy101(m): 9:04am On Oct 13, 2017
Lawyers ehn, SMH

This guy go be criminal defense lawyer. He'll be like, Your honor, it is for a fact that my client here had nonconsensual sexual acts with the young lady here, but your honor, "SHE CAME" and that speaks volumes of if she wasn't enjoying the act as it progressed from forced entry to........

Nice argument tho...

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by highchief1: 9:10am On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Bastard rapist. There it is. You've been indulging in the wicked act of rape for 18 YEARS. Nice confession. May your burnt dickk remove all misfortunes and catastrophes from the future of all your victims and store them in the calabash of your fate.

You, a lawyer? Tell that to the ostriches. Rapist dog.
Ennn are u on oshogbo weed did I tell u I practiced rape for 18yrs?see me c trouble it's my 18th yr at the bar is that a problem to ur illiterate generation?
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by highchief1: 9:13am On Oct 13, 2017
correctguy101:
Lawyers ehn, SMH

This guy go be criminal defense lawyer. He'll be like, Your honor, it is for a fact that my client here had nonconsensual sexual acts with the young lady here, but your honor, "SHE CAME" and that speaks volumes of if she wasn't enjoying the act as it progressed from forced entry to........

Nice argument tho...

God bless u I love ppl who dissect issues d way d are..others are just working on the subject matter "rape" without considering wether the call will call the rapist later for another round.we had cases where victims later started dating the one who raped them
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by 9jatatafo(m): 9:14am On Oct 13, 2017
When another rapist rape his sister and the sister cum then I will know how true his statement is. fish brain lawyer. When a woman is raped, she will definitely cum.
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by excomarow(m): 9:14am On Oct 13, 2017
happykidArotiba:
Some rapists are romantic

Are You A RAPIST?
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by oodua1stson: 9:15am On Oct 13, 2017
Daeylar:

Please go and look for your brain and put it to good use before you quote me,
Nonsense.
it's either you're massively rètarded or you're just sad low life pained idiot who is a victim of ràpe.

Mind You, I didn't ràpe You, so I'll suggest you save your angst for the asshòle who raped you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) / Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.