Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,495 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

“if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User (45056 Views)

My Cab Driver Tried Molested Me -twitter Lady(pictures) / A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User / Before I Start Selling My Body In 2019 Who Wants Me? -- Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 13, 2017
If potential RAPISTS are killed, the world will be a safer place for women.
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by pocohantas(f): 7:38am On Oct 13, 2017
It's here I see comedians crack jokes with rape.
You won't recover from that one before seeing tweets like this.

There are so many of his colleagues on Nairaland.
Call them out and they tag you a feminist or they start deflecting, just like the quack lawyer did in this tweet.

Rapists and rapists apologist who don't know of the word CONSENT.

1 Like

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by highchief1: 7:39am On Oct 13, 2017
pweetyz:
The keyword is consent.
If there is no consent, then rape it is.
leave key word why will u cum without consent?do u no what's cum sef?
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by victorazyvictor(m): 7:40am On Oct 13, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Oga, rape is forceful penetration. you penetrating her without her consent. it's has nothing to do with those gibberish you wrote up there.

he was just joking
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Elf912: 7:40am On Oct 13, 2017
Lordygram:
Rape is different from normal sex.. The guy lacks proper understanding on what rape really does to its victims.. Its more like a mental and mind thing where the victim feels used, cheated, abused and treated like an animal.. ITS a kind of mental and social stigma that causes pains to the victim and that is why it takes years for a rape victim to finally let go of her painful experience.. Its not just about if she cums, its about the regret she feels in her.. The guy is truely ignorant and frankly speaking a lot of male folks are ignorant on how the female mind and body works and this is why some men cant keep their wives or girlfriends...

God gave you wisdom, then you got knowledge and asked for understanding.
Thank you
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 13, 2017
I have seen some rape videos and some of the girls do cum and not that they enjoyed it but their body reacted to the constant thrusting.
So, it is possible to cum while being rape
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by rosy1992(f): 7:43am On Oct 13, 2017
Rape isn't funny undecided those who have experience it won't laugh to that silly joke.
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Oluwadare: 7:44am On Oct 13, 2017
thesicilian:
Many youths lack good upbringing
God bless you sir. In a concise way, this is the problem we face in our society.

1 Like

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 13, 2017
IT IS VERY UNFORTUNATE THAT ANY IDIOT CAN JUST COME ONLINE AND START MAKING SENSELESS COMMENTS THESE DAYS.
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Brugo(m): 7:46am On Oct 13, 2017
Biafran lawyer. Not surprised. You guys are so insensitive that you can joke with anything. No respect, no home training.
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 13, 2017
A condom could have prevented this tweet. pavert

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 13, 2017
Only in Nigeria people tend to justify barbaric acts.
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Amarabae(f): 7:49am On Oct 13, 2017
He is very Silly
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Fazemood(m): 7:50am On Oct 13, 2017
Mynd44:

Orgasms are involuntary actions that happen when peculiar parts of a human's private parts are stimulated. Every lady has her own path to orgasm, might be the Clitoris, Vulva or labia majora etc. If that part that gets her an orgasm is stimulated, she will get one.

Now, the difference between rape and non-rape activity is simply consent. As far as one party did not consent to it, it is rape so yes, a woman can get wet, moan, scream, squirt and even have an orgasm from a rape ordeal the same way a man cannot hold ejaculation if his sex organs are stimulated enough

Mehn this guy is good, where do you school? thanks 4 d education.
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by IamHeWrites: 7:52am On Oct 13, 2017
Amarabae:
He is very Silly

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Fazemood(m): 7:55am On Oct 13, 2017
Phinity318:
A condom could have prevented this tweet.
pavert

They always find another way of making it through SMH
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Kay17: 7:55am On Oct 13, 2017
Mynd44:

Orgasms are involuntary actions that happen when peculiar parts of a human's private parts are stimulated. Every lady has her own path to orgasm, might be the Clitoris, Vulva or labia majora etc. If that part that gets her an orgasm is stimulated, she will get one.

Now, the difference between rape and non-rape activity is simply consent. As far as one party did not consent to it, it is rape so yes, a woman can get wet, moan, scream, squirt and even have an orgasm from a rape ordeal the same way a man cannot hold ejaculation if his sex organs are stimulated enough

Can you release her consent mid way into the intercourse?
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 13, 2017
highchief1:
lol but joke apart I think d guy has a point
is this a joke?
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by jaxxy(m): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2017
Cumming against ur will is not a great thing. Idiat lawyer student
Highchief1
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Mynd44: 7:59am On Oct 13, 2017
Kay17:

Can you release her consent mid way into the intercourse?
No you can't.

If I come to your house with a gun, rob you and then midway into the robbery you say "please take all the money" is it still a robbery?

1 Like

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by asawanathegreat(m): 7:59am On Oct 13, 2017
May God deliver dis guy oo
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by MurphyTheory99(m): 8:01am On Oct 13, 2017
It will be rape initially when he forcefully enter her, she struggled repeatedly to free herself but after sometime she start enjoying it cos he is got skill and keeps talking some stuff into her ear that makes sense. Gbam! She gets a orgasm and he too came.

This is the scenario he is painting. But it still rape! He entered the parlour without permission even though you both started enjoying the movie and drink later.

For her to cum can only be with someone she knows privately or might even be someone she's done it with before. No female will cum under some armed robbers.

Rape should not be encouraged in any form. But still we have some brothers rotting in jails cos a female that even had a cum lied she was raped. So this could be argued cos of it dimension and logic.

1 Like

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by banre(m): 8:06am On Oct 13, 2017
Mynd44:

Tiri gbosa 4 you
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by pweetyz(f): 8:07am On Oct 13, 2017
highchief1:
leave key word why will u cum without consent?do u no what's cum sef?
I'm 19. So yes I know what cum is. See, she's human okay. Perhaps he was too good and she couldn't help but start enjoying the whole thing in the middle of it. Some people have the whole rape fantasy you know. If she still decides to report it to the police, he'd be guilty as charged cos he penetrated her without her consent.

2 Likes

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Kellydgreat(f): 8:07am On Oct 13, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Oga, rape is forceful penetration. you penetrating her without her consent. it's has nothing to do with those gibberish you wrote up there.

For your information sir, Rape is not just forceful penetration, Rape is unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim.

Keyword is CONSENT,
So long as there is no consent, my dear it is rape. QED
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Daeylar(f): 8:07am On Oct 13, 2017
highchief1:
lol but joke apart I think d guy has a point

Rape apologist sighted
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Omoluabi16(m): 8:11am On Oct 13, 2017
I think there is a spirit behind social media. People say the unthinkable. I wonder which law firm will ever employ this fellow.

I think rape should carry a capital punishment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Greatmind23: 8:13am On Oct 13, 2017
pweetyz:
I'm 19. So yes I know what cum is. See, she's human okay. Perhaps he was too good and she couldn't help but start enjoying the whole thing in the middle of it. Some people have the whole rape fantasy you know. If she still decides to report it to the police, he'd be guilty as charged cos he penetrated her without her consent.
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by monex(m): 8:16am On Oct 13, 2017
Mynd44:

great submission. people like him are the ones that dont believe a man can be raped

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fitness Model, Wendy, Poses In Lingerie In Bed / Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) / Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.