Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,218 members, 7,860,386 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

“if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User (45055 Views)

My Cab Driver Tried Molested Me -twitter Lady(pictures) / A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User / Before I Start Selling My Body In 2019 Who Wants Me? -- Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by ikp120(m): 10:10am On Oct 13, 2017
Rokia2:
One woman actually called this one a son.

After. Nine months of pain and hard labour this is the product.

God knows how to punish some people.
Stop being sentimental, it's silly! angry

Look at Mynd44 just below that your post, that's how to respond. The guy is obviously ignorant of sexual mechanism, just like you probably are.

Leave God and parents out of adults' talks. Reason with them logically. It doesn't make you an atheist!

1 Like

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 13, 2017
Rapist!!! in jenifa voice**imprisment him sir
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by danielnmerengwa(m): 10:12am On Oct 13, 2017
digglevictor:
sharp guy grin .... But it shows u obviously dont trust her
baba! For babe wey I never wife? Broda anytin is possible o, these babes can be devious atimes. So a nigga gats be kiaful cool
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Tjiaz(m): 10:18am On Oct 13, 2017
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 13, 2017
Mynd44:

No you can't.

If I come to your house with a gun, rob you and then midway into the robbery you say "please take all the money" is it still a robbery?
This reply is epic!!!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Yeligray(m): 10:38am On Oct 13, 2017
Rokia2:
One woman actually called this one a son.
After. Nine months of pain and hard labour this is the product.
God knows how to punish some people.
hahahahaha.

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by thesicilian: 10:55am On Oct 13, 2017
ikp120:
Upbringing? Wow!

I can't believe you're still part of the robots on the street. Emancipate yourself and do some original thinking! Come on bro.

Most of you are Christians, Muslims, atheists, deists, etc because of "upbringing"! When will you folks sit and have evaluate life for yourselves? undecided

The guy thought of something original and you are here telling the world that you're a robot programed by your "upbringing".

He may not be right, but you upbringing is trashy thing to use on a full grown adult. Come on bro, free yourself from your parents mentally and have a life of your own.

Logically counter what he said
I shudder to think the kind of legacy you intend to pass on to your children.
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by newslifeop: 11:05am On Oct 13, 2017
Hmm
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by salesforce: 11:06am On Oct 13, 2017
Oh
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by highchief1: 11:07am On Oct 13, 2017
Wroxxane:

What do you expect from someone who writes 'pshycopants' instead of psychopaths. If you have ever had someone dear to you molested, if you have been unjustly 'raped' emotionally, physically and spiritually, you wouldn't spew all what you just did. I bet if you were a woman, you'd think differently but because you are not and have no idea what it feels like, you end up talking like an idiota and a baaka person.
hmmm u are chatting with a chairman o select ur words carefully I'm too big
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by highchief1: 11:12am On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
My illiterate generation? Your father's "trophies" of F's in school that were celebrated by your family of monkeys are still evident on his grave. The way your clueless, headless self have no idea where to punctuate your sentences was the same way he couldn't right the wrongs at every point and juncture of his miserable life.

Your family history is written in the ink of primitiveness and savagery. To be called illiterate in your household of baboons is no insult. "Illiteracy" and "stupidity" are the amino acids that complete your DNA.
stupid goat my father is still alive doing too well not like ur lineage that ppl die young for talking poo u won't see d end of this year u just goofed trust me.if punctuation is ur problem keep waiting y we moving
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by simplekalu88(m): 11:12am On Oct 13, 2017
How did this one pass criminal law? If he has not, how will he?
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by happykidArotiba(m): 11:12am On Oct 13, 2017
MarilynNash:
You and the boy and the people who liked your post do not have an iota of sense. Rapist!
Lol, God forbid me rape!! buh did u read wah I wrote @all?
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by happykidArotiba(m): 11:14am On Oct 13, 2017
excomarow:

Are You A RAPIST?
No.
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by happykidArotiba(m): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2017
mayowa558:

wow! Tell us more
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by SmartyPants(m): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2017
What an idiot!

I hope when its time to graduate from Law School, someone will bring this up. He will never smell the bar.
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by digglevictor(m): 11:22am On Oct 13, 2017
danielnmerengwa:
baba! For babe wey I never wife? Broda anytin is possible o, these babes can be devious atimes. So a nigga gats be kiaful cool
Got it bro grin
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by highchief1: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Haha! Tell me, you almost died. My arrow missed your black, banana-shaped heart by a hair's breadth! You're one lucky fool. I can feel your pain. You couldn't even hide it, despite all your efforts. Who says you've ever done anything well in your entire wretched life. grin

The emboldened is sweet. I'm coming to remind you of your generational stupidity on the 1st of January.
hmmm I no get ur time
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by judgedredd22(m): 11:54am On Oct 13, 2017
IamHeWrites:
A young Nigerian guy on micro-blogging platform, identified as Chukwuemeka Felix has said if he R@pes you and you cum, calling the police to get him arrested is unfair.

Felix who has ‘Law and writer’ clearly written on his Twitter bio, added that it will be unfair to see your baby daddy in prison.

He tweet;

His tweet has sparked outrage online and the Nigerian guy who is said to a law student, has been slammed for his statement.

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/if-i-rpe-you-and-you-cum-its-unfair-to.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Fybestboi Ijebabe MissyB

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by ikp120(m): 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
thesicilian:

I shudder to think the kind of legacy you intend to pass on to your children.
I have only one legacy: Live and give others the chance to live too!
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by litaninja(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
hmmm.....

But here I have a question about "implied consent".
Is the absence of a refusal of consent = Consent?
Can the female in question turn around later on to say "Look I never said I am okay with having sex with you just because I didn't say NO at that time and therefore I was raped"
Have there been legal actions taken before now that set precedence for such a case?

Mynd44:

Orgasms are involuntary actions that happen when peculiar parts of a human's private parts are stimulated. Every lady has her own path to orgasm, might be the Clitoris, Vulva or labia majora etc. If that part that gets her an orgasm is stimulated, she will get one.

Now, the difference between rape and non-rape activity is simply consent. As far as one party did not consent to it, it is rape so yes, a woman can get wet, moan, scream, squirt and even have an orgasm from a rape ordeal the same way a man cannot hold ejaculation if his sex organs are stimulated enough

correctguy101:
Lawyers ehn, SMH

This guy go be criminal defense lawyer. He'll be like, Your honor, it is for a fact that my client here had nonconsensual sexual acts with the young lady here, but your honor, "SHE CAME" and that speaks volumes of if she wasn't enjoying the act as it progressed from forced entry to........

Nice argument tho...

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
IamHeWrites:
A young Nigerian guy on micro-blogging platform, identified as Chukwuemeka Felix has said if he R@pes you and you cum, calling the police to get him arrested is unfair.

Felix who has ‘Law and writer’ clearly written on his Twitter bio, added that it will be unfair to see your baby daddy in prison.

He tweet;

His tweet has sparked outrage online and the Nigerian guy who is said to a law student, has been slammed for his statement.

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/if-i-rpe-you-and-you-cum-its-unfair-to.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Fybestboi Ijebabe MissyB
Pocohantas please come o, lets hear from you.
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by OlivetBen(m): 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
Some people unknowingly heap judgment upon themselves
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by jairusben(m): 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lordygram:
Rape is different from normal sex.. The guy lacks proper understanding on what rape really does to its victims.. Its more like a mental and mind thing where the victim feels used, cheated, abused and treated like an animal.. ITS a kind of mental and social stigma that causes pains to the victim and that is why it takes years for a rape victim to finally let go of her painful experience.. Its not just about if she cums, its about the regret she feels in her.. The guy is truely ignorant and frankly speaking a lot of male folks are ignorant on how the female mind and body works and this is why some men cant keep their wives or girlfriends...
you sound more like a therapist that understand physiological trauma..I would like to ask u some questions more privately?
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by AfonjaConehead: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Well lets see whats gonna if it happens to his daughter/sis
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by DONFASZY(m): 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rape is Rape
If u squeeze orange?juice/water must come out
Dis guy is a rapist or plannin on one?policce should monitor his comments
Quack lawyer defendin rape
His licence n cert should b investigated
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Prognose: 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
pweetyz:
I'm 19. So yes I know what cum is. See, she's human okay. Perhaps he was too good and she couldn't help but start enjoying the whole thing in the middle of it. Some people have the whole rape fantasy you know. If she still decides to report it to the police, he'd be guilty as charged cos he penetrated her without her consent.
Wtf!

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Kay17: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
Mynd44:

No you can't.

If I come to your house with a gun, rob you and then midway into the robbery you say "please take all the money" is it still a robbery?

I'm soo sorry i meant to say that could she release her consent midway into the intercourse. Apparently your answer seems to have addressed it. If i am to answer your answer/question i would raise the stakes and say such consent to robbery was not genuine or true. Hence genuine/true consent must be given before there can be intercourse.
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Mynd44: 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
Kay17:

I'm soo sorry i meant to say that could she release her consent midway into the intercourse. Apparently your answer seems to have addressed it. If i am to answer your answer/question i would raise the stakes and say such consent to robbery was not genuine or true. Hence genuine/true consent must be given before there can be intercourse.
Yes sir.
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Kay17: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
Mynd44:

Yes sir.

However what would be the test for genuine consent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fitness Model, Wendy, Poses In Lingerie In Bed / Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) / Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.