Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,261 members, 7,860,594 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

“if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User (45059 Views)

My Cab Driver Tried Molested Me -twitter Lady(pictures) / A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User / Before I Start Selling My Body In 2019 Who Wants Me? -- Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Godfidence: 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
Half baked lawyer, he should be a comedian not a practising lawyer wen he graduates...Rape is not to be joked about, at least he should know better! This is one of the careless lawyers we would later entrust our judiciary system in their care. SMH...Naija cry cry cry
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Mynd44: 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
Kay17:

However what would be the test for genuine consent?
I will rather do a test for withdrawn consent.

If she says "no", dont go in
If she says "no" but means yes, dont go in
If she is drunk, dont go in
If she is high, dont go in
If she gives signs of struggling, dont go in
If she came on to you and you guys are making out and she suddenly says "no", dont go in
If you pay her for the sex and she says no, dont go in. Demand a refund instead

I hope you get the point now?

You can even go as far as asking "are you sure you want to do this? I dont want to take advantage of you"

1 Like

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by IamHeWrites: 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
Mynd44:

If she came on to you and you guys are making out and she suddenly says "no", dont go in

You can even go as far as asking "are you sure you want to do this? I dont want to take advantage of you"

Sense!!! LOVE this piece
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by cKing1000(f): 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by HERSLEY(f): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
Mynd44:

Orgasms are involuntary actions that happen when peculiar parts of a human's private parts are stimulated. Every lady has her own path to orgasm, might be the Clitoris, Vulva or labia majora etc. If that part that gets her an orgasm is stimulated, she will get one.

Now, the difference between rape and non-rape activity is simply consent. As far as one party did not consent to it, it is rape so yes, a woman can get wet, moan, scream, squirt and even have an orgasm from a rape ordeal the same way a man cannot hold ejaculation if his sex organs are stimulated enough
baby who tot u all diz?.... Hmmmmm!

1 Like

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by otswag(m): 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
MurphyTheory99:

Why should a woman cum under severe struggle with the rapist? And stop comparing men to women! Men get aroused more easily than women. A woman can only get in tone with what you doing to her with her brain coming to play in the act.

oga, u're very wrong again. There i s every reason to compare men with women. Women get aroused just as much as men do. It just not as obvious as in men cos they don't have a penis that gets erect during sexual arousement. Also, women tend to hide their sexual feeling more because it is less culturally acceptable compared with men. Emotions can help a woman reach orgasm faster but its d physical stimulation of the sensitive parts of the Instruments that plays the major part in triggering it. Bros, just Google "rape and orgasm" and do your research cos there is obviously a flaw with where u got your info. Except maybe u are just not ready to accept d truth.
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by pocohantas(f): 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
chisco82:

Pocohantas please come o, lets hear from you.
Na foolish boy. I no wan talk too much about his matter, he should thank you for thatt.
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Mynd44: 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
HERSLEY:
baby who tot u all diz?.... Hmmmmm!
I am learning for when I get a GF
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by HERSLEY(f): 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
Mynd44:

I am learning for when I get a GF
cheesy imma just get jealous already. U know way too much! U af corrupt finish smiley
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Kay17: 11:10am On Oct 14, 2017
Mynd44:

Wise guidelines for a prospective suitor.

However for serious circumstances like a criminal trial or public trial where a man's freedom or life or career is at stake finding whether genuine consent passed is paramount. A pre emptive tip like the ones you have wouldn't not only be unhelpful but harmful. Because a burden of proof is laden on him to prove he is innocent and not guilty. Which would be unfair.
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Mynd44: 11:26am On Oct 14, 2017
Kay17:

Wise guidelines for a prospective suitor.

However for serious circumstances like a criminal trial or public trial where a man's freedom or life or career is at stake finding whether genuine consent passed is paramount. A pre emptive tip like the ones you have wouldn't not only be unhelpful but harmful. Because a burden of proof is laden on him to prove he is innocent and not guilty. Which would be unfair.
These are how to make sure things like you being accused dont happen. A lot of men use the "she came on to me" excuse or "she said no but her body said yes" excuse.

A lot of rape cases are beacause the men read meanings wrongly. Yes there are cases where the man is wrongly/falsely accused but it is a small %

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Kay17: 11:55am On Oct 14, 2017
Mynd44:

These are how to make sure things like you being accused dont happen. A lot of men use the "she came on to me" excuse or "she said no but her body said yes" excuse.

A lot of rape cases are beacause the men read meanings wrongly. Yes there are cases where the man is wrongly/falsely accused but it is a small %

Yea you are right however when we judge other men for their actions it should be fair. And they should judge on how reasonable person perceives consent in the everyday human language. Invariably we agree that consent like every human message can be abstract and can be misunderstood. In fact a verbal "no" with hesitant body language can be proof of withdrawn consent. So what happens when the message is garbled and the recipient gets it otherwise. Who is ultimately responsible. Because communication is made in the context of background.
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Mynd44: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
Kay17:

Yea you are right however when we judge other men for their actions it should be fair. And they should judge on how reasonable person perceives consent in the everyday human language. Invariably we agree that consent like every human message can be abstract and can be misunderstood. In fact a verbal "no" with hesitant body language can be proof of withdrawn consent. So what happens when the message is garbled and the recipient gets it otherwise. Who is ultimately responsible. Because communication is made in the context of background.

This is why I wrote that it is better to ask plainly "are you sure you want to do this?"

Look, this might seem "lame" or make it seem like the guy has no "game" but it is a sure way to stay out of trouble.

Trying to read signs and acting on them can get one in trouble very fast.

But when the message is (said to be) garbled, the decision rests with the judge/jury
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Daeylar(f): 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
Mynd44:

This is why I wrote that it is better to ask plainly "are you sure you want to do this?"

Look, this might seem "lame" or make it seem like the guy has no "game" but it is a sure way to stay out of trouble.

Trying to read signs and acting on them can get one in trouble very fast.

But when the message is (said to be) garbled, the decision rests with the judge/jury

Thanks
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by arnold123: 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
Rokia2:
One woman actually called this one a son.

After. Nine months of pain and hard labour this is the product.

God knows how to punish some people.
don't let that guy punish your rickety, deep Toto
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by charlsecy(m): 8:27am On Oct 15, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Oga, rape is forceful penetration.
It doesn't have to be forceful to be adjudged rape. Consent is key.
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by izzou(m): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2017
Daeylar:

Please go and look for your brain and put it to good use before you quote me,
Nonsense.

grin grin grin

You too like quarrel pass fight
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Daeylar(f): 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
izzou:

grin grin grin

You too like quarrel pass fight

Daddiiiieeee!!!!!!
kiss kiss kiss

Lol,
na lie grin
I no like anyone

I am very very peacefulgrin
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by izzou(m): 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
Daeylar:

Daddiiiieeee!!!!!!
kiss kiss kiss

Lol,
na lie grin
I no like anyone

I am very very peacefulgrin

You almost beat up that dude

Happy Sunday. How's you doing?
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by sarutobie(m): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
nakotee:
most guys are guilty of rape, when a girl visits you and say I don't want and u romantically or brutally force her to sex you are a rapist .
This! I mean it’s not like a guy signs a ‘consent paper’ before having sex with his girlfriend? So it means the girl can just easily walk to a police station and say “he raped me”...what proof does the guy have then?
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Daeylar(f): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
izzou:

You almost beat up that dude

Happy Sunday. How's you doing?

Ah. shocked shocked Its a lie cry cry ,

Happy Sunday also,

You is good, you is good

And you? grin
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by izzou(m): 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
Daeylar:

Ah. shocked shocked Its a lie cry cry ,

Happy Sunday also,

You is good, you is good

And you? grin

Just came back from work angry
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Daeylar(f): 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
izzou:

embarassed embarassed cry

I guess till next weekend again before you come online?
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Daeylar(f): 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
izzou:

When's your birthday? smiley
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by izzou(m): 3:43am On Oct 16, 2017
Daeylar:

When's your birthday? smiley

January 15 angry

Wanna throw me a parrrrie? wink
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by izzou(m): 3:44am On Oct 16, 2017
Daeylar:

embarassed embarassed cry

I guess till next weekend again before you come online?

I'm usually available at evenings,after work has used me up angry
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Daeylar(f): 8:27am On Oct 16, 2017
izzou:

I'm usually available at evenings,after work has used me up angry

All right

izzou:

January 15 angry

Wanna throw me a parrrrie? wink

Lol. Got it
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by izzou(m): 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
Daeylar:

All right

Lol. Got it

Do you mind if I send a pm? lipsrsealed

Am trying to be a gentleman,you know? cool
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Daeylar(f): 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
izzou:

Do you mind if I send a pm? lipsrsealed

Am trying to be a gentleman,you know? cool

Lol, I don't mind

Lol dadiieeee kiss grin grin
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by dru23(m): 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ogbaba123:
Animals everywhere, rape is rape.
Orgasm is an involuntary action the body can't control and most victims hate themselves more because this. Just like the result of tickling, laughing while being tickled is involuntary and cannot be controlled. These guys need some education

This is dru23 u can email at dru23@hotmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) / Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.