Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,852 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

“boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (28464 Views)

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by oglalasioux(m): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
It is this kind of thinking among girls that is making prostitutes more popular and sought after.
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Aleora(f): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
IamAirforce1:
I wish women got more to offer than worthless Sex
paying her shouldnt be an issue as far as thy use her for the money
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by greypencils: 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
Girlfriend wey dey collect 100k dey fresh...this nonsense human being can't even boast of 5K monthly as pocket money from her parents...nonsense...skull mining fall on you
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Exponental(m): 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
I laugh in Greek..... When boys see this and go for yahoo+ to achieve this, girls like this will easily be used since what she knows how to eat is in her.
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by richiepolymer(m): 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
HeWrites:
A young Nigerian lady who goes by the name Benita Ciara Hindan on Facebook, has taken to her page to share that a boyfriend that can’t pay his girlfriend at N100,000 in a month along other allowances, then he shouldn’t consider himself a boyfriend.

See what she wrote;

News Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/boyfriend-that-can-be-paying-his-girl.html

Tell her she is a mistake to humanity. Her father ought to have made her an asset not a liability to any man. What value is she adding to humanity let alone her so called boyfriend? If its sex then she is a colossal waste. All these noodle filled skulls roaming about the surface of the earth. Anyways....

1 Like

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by davillian(m): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
How much her mama dey collect as salary from her papa.
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by bedford101(m): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
You papa pay your mama 100k monthly salary na em your yansh small like 2 for 5naira bonce?

2 Likes

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by hokafor(m): 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
Even this one that looks like Chihuahua dog. Lol
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by okerekeikpo: 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
Girlfriend that can't suck my dick infront of his dad is that one a girlfriend?
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by IamAirforce1: 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
Aleora:
paying her shouldnt be an issue as far as thy use her for the money

2 Likes

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by okerekeikpo: 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
If a yahoo boy use her womb for money ritual now una go say the wicked world

1 Like

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
kimbraa:
The little girl has a long way to go. grin With this mentality she may end up been used for ritual cause of material gains.

People tweet stuff like this on purpose, the other way to get attention is infamy, if I say something sensible no one pays attention, if I say "all women are xxxxxx" people would give me the attention I crave and with consistency I could build a profile and cash out with it. Best solution ignore them

1 Like

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
Won npe e Ni sis inu ee ndun?? Omo ara eko,won a so d'apere ajase ooooo 2x

1 Like

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Uzr1(m): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
HeWrites:
A young Nigerian lady who goes by the name Benita Ciara Hindan on Facebook, has taken to her page to share that a boyfriend that can’t pay his girlfriend at N100,000 in a month along other allowances, then he shouldn’t consider himself a boyfriend.

See what she wrote;

News Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/boyfriend-that-can-be-paying-his-girl.html

A father who cannot give his daughter 100k including other allowances, is that one a father?
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by chiraqDemon(m): 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
kimbraa:
The little girl has a long way to go. grin With this mentality she may end up been used for ritual cause of material gains.

Lol that's the highest use that she can have nau, only sex and condiment for pot of rituals. grin
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Royaldave200(m): 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=HeWrites post=61395265]A young Nigerian lady who goes by the name Benita Ciara Hindan on Facebook, has taken to her page to share that a boyfriend that can’t pay his girlfriend at N100,000 in a month along other allowances, then he shouldn’t consider himself a boyfriend.

Wanted to talk, but after a close look at the pics I realised that she's still a girl....but I hope this post of hers doesn't get her into a whole Lotta mess in future.
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by laliga01: 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Plus Ashawo mentality

Lolx....plus laziness mentality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Awodipog(m): 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
HeWrites:

See what she wrote;

How she go get sense when she dn dy put leaf for head weyrey sha

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Augustap(f): 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
Grade one mumu. Don't worry Shiloh 2025 will soon be your new chilling point cos ordinary boyfriend you no go see, talk more of husband

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by udemzyudex(m): 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
Anything for Attention, you guys should stop taking people like this girl serious..

Most of them just say it for fun, just to get the attention knowing fully well that our bloggers will copy, paste and make it go around.
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
Giving any woman money that is not your wife is bad investment
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
HeWrites:

See what she wrote;

Who wants to pay 100k naira per month to a pimple FC face n small breast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by bigtt76(f): 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
See this tiny weenie de run mouth any how, after now den go say me nor de support fellow women. The boyfriend narrow your ATM? Ability which kain work you de do for am to de earn 100k monthly tax free?
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Mistermamus(m): 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
dis 1 na still baby wetin she know abt life
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by RomeoEmpire(m): 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
She just need attention n she got it.
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Mckandre(m): 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
This one follow? Local champion angry
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by babzlim(m): 11:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ur still a kid so I don't blame you okay ... as u get older time and age will make u understand live much better, so have fun my dear.
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by iamrosheed: 11:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
This girl no fit pass 19 years
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by olaitan411: 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
HeWrites:

See what she wrote;

Scra u don't know

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by okenta2017: 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
HeWrites:

See what she wrote;

What you need is an arm robber not boyfriend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by talk2percy(m): 12:00am On Oct 14, 2017
This small ashawo I bet no go get pass 20k for account...she looks like someone that can represent Nigerian for body odour competition and return with the trophy.
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Naijaarchive(m): 12:02am On Oct 14, 2017
HAA.... On top What Now Empty Head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! / Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend / Things Men Should Never Ask Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.