Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

“boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (28434 Views)

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by talk2percy(m): 12:05am On Oct 14, 2017
I no blame u, nah China wey make phone so cheap that people like u can afford to buy one...small ashawo lipsrsealed
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by DonCandido(f): 12:13am On Oct 14, 2017
This little girl's parents need to collect her phone and ground her immediately!

There is something a tard immoral and a veritable dereliction of duty on the part of her parents to allow a minor such as this here little girl express such an irresponsible and highly demeaning view of any self respecting lady on twitter.

1 Like

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Ciheme4: 12:18am On Oct 14, 2017
Dis girl really need to sit down and reevaluate her life 100k
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by jpphilips(m): 12:32am On Oct 14, 2017
Especially when her father hasn't seen 100k in a life time, the worst girl to take seriously is a pretty girl from a wretched home.

3 Likes

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by ipodstinks: 12:39am On Oct 14, 2017
Dillusionist:
most people that dig out hogwash prolly doesn't have a boyfriend! !

why not tell us to come and submit our CV to your imaginary boyfriend ,,so that everyone will receive the said salary...oloriburuku
Epeee

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by ujezeez(m): 12:52am On Oct 14, 2017
What a foolish way to be popular...
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:59am On Oct 14, 2017
so a guy that earns 100k is not entitled to have a girl Friend because 100k-100k=0k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by charlesazeh(m): 1:13am On Oct 14, 2017
Girlfriend that can't sacrifice herself to her boyfriend for ritual, is that one a girlfriend?
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by babadem2much(m): 1:13am On Oct 14, 2017
How much is her Father's salary? And you want a man or guy who has dashed his sense to bicycle spoke to come and use for ritual abi?
Some people are advertising their hwas to skull miners.....

1 Like

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 14, 2017
oloriburuku how much is your father earning monthly..

1 Like

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by MONITZ: 1:41am On Oct 14, 2017
Na this type their boyfriend nor even dey give shishi and she still comes online to mislead the gullible...
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by vioment: 1:52am On Oct 14, 2017
This entitled fool is bound to be played around until her ugly no go gree move around again.
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Onome17(m): 1:55am On Oct 14, 2017
mteeeeew so having a girlfriend now has turn to employment Abi , she should go and meet her father to collect 100k
angry
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by namcyll(m): 2:45am On Oct 14, 2017
Ugly mucheche
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Lokoone(m): 3:06am On Oct 14, 2017
Then go soon use u for money ritual..
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by DrHighchief(m): 3:07am On Oct 14, 2017
U dey receive 100k per month from your boyfriend na your face be like the one wey python for dey dance...

1 Like

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Nobody: 3:48am On Oct 14, 2017
veli1:
Dnt think dat i hate u cos i wont date u bi*ch.
Wasted spermatozoa lyk u.

Bros take am easy na.....e never reach fight
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Nobody: 3:53am On Oct 14, 2017
justscorchone:
Giving any woman money that is not your wife is bad investment

How can you live without giving ?
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by tk4rd: 5:33am On Oct 14, 2017
So,, by finding a boyfriend, she don find work.?? Salary ke..
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by mayoor15(m): 5:46am On Oct 14, 2017
How much your papa dey give your mother self, useless child with no sense
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by sisisioge: 5:52am On Oct 14, 2017
Make I kuku resign dey work the bobo. N100k with no overhead cost na good deal nau. Na better net e be grin grin grin

So find am for me biko.
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Dshocker(m): 5:52am On Oct 14, 2017
See her ugly face
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by therapistmrs: 6:07am On Oct 14, 2017
Are you selling yourself or What?! No, money should not be the reason you love a Man...

therapistmrs..com

1 Like

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Tundethegood: 6:10am On Oct 14, 2017
merely looking @her sef. she no look like person whey dey collect 50K as salary.
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by nairaebuka: 6:15am On Oct 14, 2017
This one don miss road tey tey. Grade 1 kezezia and tax collector. that body wey get expiry date wey you suppose to keep for your husband na him you don dey selll to the highest bidder. No worry, day of reckoning dey come. Every action get consequences, whether positive or negative. You better retrace your step. Na destruction dey that road. Go ask those wey don pass there before.

grown up men wen dem stilll dey call boy as in boyfriend. Make una kontinu to put the cart before the horse,DAy of reckoning no tooo far
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by jfleece(m): 6:38am On Oct 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:
I wish women got more to offer than worthless Sex
young man I know she is a cheap olosho.. But lemme correct ur earlier statement "sex is not worthless"
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by symbianDON(m): 6:43am On Oct 14, 2017
meanwhile if you check well her both parents probably don't earn a combined salary of up to 100k o.....but the dolt wants another person's child to pay her 100k monthly for doing next to nothing....ode! koboko fall on you!
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Sammymyte(m): 6:54am On Oct 14, 2017
Ur pussy Na GOLD

1 Like

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Horlar995(m): 7:04am On Oct 14, 2017
Abeg help me ask her.... Na how much her PAPA dy pay her MAMA when they were dating...... Useless girl
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 14, 2017
Dasherz:
ladies like this make me feel so ashamed of my gender cry .. whadafuck? who born am? undecided
get ready to sleep in prophet's house when your clock starts ticking .
100,000 naiara a month and other allowances cos of a damn pussy that can be gotten anywhere and anytime with just 5k ...

ladies brain up jor and stop embarrassing me
Even for free.... Once the guy can do it well; some girls will even pay he's bill to be enjoying the sex even as side chick.
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by lucianohase(m): 7:09am On Oct 14, 2017
This type will forever depend on men for all her needs. Unfortunately, so many Nigerian ladies v such mind set, so DEPENDENT n so LAZY! Please, nobody should misunderstand me, I not saying that a guy shouldn't play his role oh, but all im saying is relationship should be symbiotic not parasitic. As for me, ever since I graduated from tertiary institution, I v never thought of having or had a lady who is idle as a girlfriend. It has to be someone doing a professional work in a reputable firm, just like me. Well, the lady is talking about guys who v interest in her or her type.

1 Like

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by mikywonder(m): 7:12am On Oct 14, 2017
Suddenly she's leaving.. Suddenly the promise of love has gone... Suddenly breathen seems so hard to do... "In westlife's voice"
Why d I love u, don't even want to.. Complete d rest]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! / The Best Christmas Gift... / My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.