Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (61815 Views)

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Hasheem1hash(m): 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
cease d call/text, get rid of d line, try getting close to him, please him, be kind and generous then watch his action with time..be patients. I know how u feeling!
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by ibietela2(m): 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

But if I'm djcuppy it'd be alright, please enough about my pictures I need help

What picture? Your current dp or what?
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by SLOVFO(m): 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

Vlamidir Putin
cheesy cheesy

My dear throw away that sim card and start on a fresh note. Start by getting close to him,...find out his interests...and follow him to church grin. Trust me the last tip works like magic. But be ready to give your life to Christ...no other friend like Jesus.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by kagari: 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:
So there's this guy in my department looks so much like my primary school sweetheart who passed away .
Anytime I see him I get so drawn to him.. I'm a really shy person like nervous, Sweating,heartracing kinda shy, only around him though.
So I took his number off my department group chat and started sending him all sort of texts and he replied back well for the first 3days but he kept saying that I should tell him who I'm (I didn't use my number got a new line, just for that purpose). As of Yesterday He Sent me this mean text

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Sarah or whatever ur name is, dont call nor text me again
Who cares abt who u are.
Let's dis be the last time u call and text me..
To hell with u, mtchew ..

I didnt call him throughout that day, but I called today he still asked who is dis, I ignored the question then he hanged up.
What do I do now? Telling him it's me is gonna be so embarrassing to me I've poored out my heart shamelessly in those texts and it'll be horrible if he ends up not dating me after the revelation.
I don't wanna miss him please Tips

Babe from its reply to you, I know he got game

And if he got game and you hot, he would have hit or planning to hit on you

If he is planning to hit on you, and you give him the greenlight first, you guys are going to make good friends

If he has never noticed you, and you give him green light your options are 50/50

But if he has noticed you but you not his spec, which I doubt cause if you were his spec he should have noticed you, that means you don't stand a chance and even if anything works his going to bang you with all recklessness till you run for your dear life

So pick your game wisely

https://www.nairaland.com/4104935/general-market-food-price-weekly
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by ibietela2(m): 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:
So there's this guy in my department looks so much like my primary school sweetheart who passed away .
Anytime I see him I get so drawn to him.. I'm a really shy person like nervous, Sweating,heartracing kinda shy, only around him though.
So I took his number off my department group chat and started sending him all sort of texts and he replied back well for the first 3days but he kept saying that I should tell him who I'm (I didn't use my number got a new line, just for that purpose). As of Yesterday He Sent me this mean text

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

I didnt call him throughout that day, but I called today he still asked who is dis, I ignored the question then he hanged up.
What do I do now? Telling him it's me is gonna be so embarrassing to me I've poored out my heart shamelessly in those texts and it'll be horrible if he ends up not dating me after the revelation.

Why not come clean and tell him? If he accepts good for both of you.... Otherwise let it be, girls also say NO. got 3 NOs this year
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by FinallyFamous: 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
Princedapace:
Come to me and I will give u rest baby.

U are pretty.. As for him, forget him.. He will just use and throw u away..

Come to me kiss
who are u...? undecided

come to u kor..go to u Ni...

Ole...fi omolomo le o grin
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by smada13(m): 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

Vlamidir Putin

Savagery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
Cacawa2:
story.

it wont work
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
Am here just to see op's pics . But sadly, she has remove the controversial pics. Op, chat me up if u need REAL LOVE .

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by ivolt: 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
You are harassing the innocent boy.
Back off or prepared to get sued undecided

The right thing to do is face him and tell him your mind.
Then prepare for acceptance or rejection

Hide and seek is a game for kids.

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by FinallyFamous: 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

. And nobody cared enough to tell this young one to FACE HER STUDIES and leave boys alone undecided
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by masks(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:
You don't deserve a reasonable reply with that pic up your profile ..
Men...brov reserve a chill pill na....why you wan use laff kill me? besides,she ain't bad...@OP I think you should use your own number this time to express your feelings to the guy....as for the new no....um...just keep that for a while
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

What do I do now?
go to youtube & search for 'joromi', watch the video and do the same thing simisola did
GOODLUCK
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Incrizz(f): 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

� lol such a meanie I don't want him to kiss me passionately just be addicted to me, that is all

Deadrat is the only guy who has told you the truth.
Please do no try any of systems' advice.

Do not EVER reveal your identity: the guy would play along but mock you with his friends behind your back and the gist would spread like wildfire.

Do not try to seat around him or anything.
You messed up big time already, that might have worked.

Move on.

Do not embarrass yourself my dear smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by fvckme(f): 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
supersystemsnig:

You can recall the game.This is what you should do, don't contact him through that number again. Don't make the first attempt anymore, let him be the one who appraoches you...Hang out around him, simple, look for what he loves, or casual female friends he keeps, and try to hook up with them, join the circle of trust and build it from there...If you're too fast, it will crash, take it slow, be in the owner's corner, and let him be the one that approaches you...This isn't spoilt yet, make it work...If you need more tips, let us know...

Good luck with love dearie... wink
Am grateful to God ur Papa didn't use condom to avoid you.
Your wisdom will grow more..
I love you for this advice u gave her.
I no be Lesbby oo
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
fvckme:

Am grateful to God ur Papa didn't use condom to avoid you.
Your wisdom will grow more..
I love you for this advice u gave her.
I no be Lesbby oo

Lol @ Am grateful to God ur Papa didn't use condom to avoid you. grin

Amen @ Your wisdom will grow more..
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by ayamAgenius: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
Don't reveal yourself just yet. If he dates you, he'll end up taking you for granted. Let him be the one to make the move. If he doesn't, then he doesn't dig you.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by lawman88(m): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
OP, you are beautiful. I like you but the problem is that I'm base in Kano. Just started my PhD. I need a relationship that can work out. I'm 29 yrs.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Michael2017: 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
lefulefu:
na shit u be wan shit for toilet b4 snapping dat pix wey dey ur dp? Biko take am down.e no look cool.

You just being nasty Mr lefulefu.
Her picture is just blurry, but she fine .
As adviced , change the picture.

As to ur problem, probably just call him with the number he knows you with and chat, see where it goes. Be smart about it, dont appear desperate or cheap so u don't get played.
Best of luck
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by cristianisraeli: 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

the guy is GAY..LOL

why would i refuse a request from a woman..am i mad ni..lol
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by cristianisraeli: 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
lawman88:
OP, you are beautiful. I like you but the problem is that I'm base in Kano. Just started my PhD. I need a relationship that can work out. I'm 29 yrs.

na phd she go chop??
oboy go and hustle and make money
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by correctguy101(m): 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
supersystemsnig:

You can recall the game.This is what you should do, don't contact him through that number again. Don't make the first attempt anymore, let him be the one who appraoches you...Hang out around him, simple, look for what he loves, or casual female friends he keeps, and try to hook up with them, join the circle of trust and build it from there...If you're too fast, it will crash, take it slow, be in the owner's corner, and let him be the one that approaches you...This isn't spoilt yet, make it work...If you need more tips, let us know...

Good luck with love dearie... wink

Bless you brother. Unlike some crazy insecure creeps on here. Calling the OP ug_lee and shiit.

Even if she's ugly, there's always someone out there who'd see her as the most beautiful woman in his life.

BigSarah, take the advice of this my guy I mentioned jor and don't let anyone tell you you're ugly or too desperate blah blah blah.... Truth is no one is, it's just your passion for something (in this case someone) you really feel attracted to that's why you've gone out of your way to do what you wouldn't have done ordinarily....

Good luck girl... And I've seen your picture on your profile, you're not ugly facially. You'd be surprised those calling you ugly are the real ugly ones. Their hearts ain't beautiful at all hence anywhere they look, all they see is ugliness.

Again, don't give up and I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by cyber5(m): 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
aye le oooo ibosi ooo
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by zyzxx(m): 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
MaritzaNL:
I can't date him not cos am not into him but cos I can't afford to be seeing my supposed boyfriend face everyday, I get bored.
what of when you get married? It better you get use to it now... Before you start counting numbers of guys all because you get bored

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Futureberry: 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

What if he does nothing after me admitting who I'm?
you started with a wrong approach, but you still have one final shot at him....

Stop calling and chatting him for two weeks then the third week try and meet him...tell him you admire him and would love the both of you to start dating and also tell him that should he not feel the same way towards you,you are totally cool with whatever his decision is...should he embarrass you,don't take it to heart..move on
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by piperson(m): 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

Go and bleach, ,, ur not that attractive tho, maybe that's the reason
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by correctguy101(m): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
cristianisraeli:

the guy is GAY..LOL

why would i refuse a request from a woman..am i mad ni..lol

My brother, both of us really have to sit down and change this lifestyle of always consenting when a woman flash us some green light o... gringrin

I get that same problem wey u get so o.. There's nothing like a "No" in matters like this where daddy is concerned gringrin

It's either the guy is a GAYbriel or BigSarah make him vex.
But if na me, my mumu button go dey show green and I go follow-up till the end grin
I just dey pity myself, SMH undecided
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Taophick009: 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
Dont call him wit d numba used in sending him those messages. hang out wit him, get close to him, chat wit him privately with ur REAL numba. if u do dat 4 a while and still no changes.. my dear voice out ur mind
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by enemyofprogress: 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
So you wan date your late boyfriend that sneaked back into the world again. Ghost prick dey hungry you abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Boyooosa(m): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
WO, pursue your academic life first and every other thing will be added unto you. I know u started having seks or making love @ a 'too' early time of your life but not withstanding, your life can still be repaired. And the only repairer you can find available is yourself and not that boy, pick up the shatters and fix the fixables. At the end, you will be glad that you did!

3 Likes

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
Peachess:
That's creepy sha, taking someone's number from a group and start chatting. This is what should have done, sit close to him in class then start a conversation with him (I'm super shy too, maybe ask him for movies, it works lol). Then if you guys didn't talk up to the level of exchanging numbers, then you can do your WhatsApp method. But this time you introduce yourself (it's creepy talking to people you don't know), ask him about maybe something they taught you guys. You'd say you can't remember, stuff like that. Then you can start saying hi sometimes, but if he's not interested don't force yourself on him sha.
BigSarah...This will werk!
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
correctguy101:

Bless you brother. Unlike some crazy insecure creeps on here. Calling the OP ug_lee and shiit.

Even if she's ugly, there's always someone out there who'd see her as the most beautiful woman in his life.

BigSarah, take the advice of this my guy I mentioned jor and don't let anyone tell you you're ugly or too desperate blah blah blah.... Truth is no one is, it's just your passion for something (in this case someone) you really feel attracted to that's why you've gone out of your way to do what you wouldn't have done ordinarily....

Good luck girl... And I've seen your picture on your profile, you're not ugly facially. You'd be surprised those calling you ugly are the real ugly ones. Their hearts ain't beautiful at all hence anywhere they look, all they see is ugliness.

Again, don't give up and I wish you the best.

Bless your soul my soul brother...We can't and should not put people down, what profit lies in it? The oP has a ryt to love and should not be crucified for her desire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor / My Experiences, After I Slept With Her,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.