Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? (14157 Views)

Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix / "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by bilulu(m): 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
Safiaa:
No. That's the quickest way i explode.
my question is.... will u kiss dat mouth immediately after eating it puna? or u will tell him to go brush first

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Safiaa(f): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
bilulu:

my question is.... will u kiss dat mouth immediately after eating it puna? or u will tell him to go brush first
I think your mother would be delighted to answer that question for you.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

@bolded I DISAGREE grin

A lot of men always having a WRONG NOTION about that phrase sha.. Coz the truth is IF SHE CAN SUCK UR D!CK..SHE CAN SUCK ALL DICKZ.. angry

Now, back to ur kweshun grin

My answer is NO...sex is boring without a f0replay and eating ur wife's NUNU is very important grin besides eating NUNU has some advantages as well.. cool
like what? The cheesy discharge that comes with yeast infection, who knows it may be a good alternative to yorghurt

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by komododragons: 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
ebonflexy:
A lot of guys will say they can't marry a girl who doesn't suck them; and I'm one of them!
I think it's a deal breaker. In this day and age, we believe if your girl isn't sucking your thing, it just means she's sucking someone else's.

I'm curious how popular this sentiment is on the other side of the fence.
Ladies, would you marry a guy who says you can forget about ever seeing his head near your crotch?
you go eat shiit one day!

rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
bilulu:

is it not ur puna.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by bilulu(m): 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
Safiaa:
I think your mother would be delighted to answer that question for you.
if ur godforsaken mother had raised u well u won't b here saying trash... typical example of wasted sperm n egg

20 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by bilulu(m): 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
funmisticqueen:
is it not ur puna.
I asked some girls won't like to
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by DCONE1(m): 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
Safiaa:
can you suck a diick ?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Safiaa(f): 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
DCONE1:
can you suck a diick ?
Can you fucckk off? I think that would be a better alternative.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by DCONE1(m): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
Safiaa:
Can you fucckk off? I think that would be a better alternative.
are we fighting its just a question
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
funmisticqueen:
like what? The cheesy discharge that comes with yeast infection, who knows it may be a good alternative to yorghurt

Ooh I'm not surprised if ur NUNU experienced yeast infection..u described it vividly according to what u see.. cool

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Ooh I'm not surprised if ur NUNU experienced yeast infection..u described it vividly according to what u see.. cool
nope, i am a doctor and i treat a lot of people with yeast infections, maybe you are among them

12 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
funmisticqueen:
nope, i am a doctor and i treat a lot of people with yeast infections, maybe you are among them

grin

Lol! Doctor quack quack u mean?

If ur a doctor u must know the advantages of eating NUNU..so kontinu with ur lies...I'm not interested lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Vill(f): 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
i c an't even date him talk less of Marrying him

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Lol! Doctor quack quack u mean?

If ur a doctor u must know the advantages of eating NUNU..so kontinu with ur lies...I'm not interested lipsrsealed
you know there is oral herpes right? You that have been screaming advantages please mention five of them. I am waiting o

11 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by kflex0: 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Safiaa(f): 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
bilulu:

if ur godforsaken mother had raised u well u won't b here saying trash... typical example of wasted sperm n egg
Your opinion has been acknowledged.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
kimbraa:
Same here. cool
o God of terry G

Even you too grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
sunshineG:
o God of terry G

Even you too grin
Let's not talk about it. The feeling is beyond this world. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by zaramgrand(f): 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
When I saw the title of the thread I was wondering Wat the Op is talking about eating it
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
kimbraa:
Let's not talk about it. The feeling is beyond this world. grin
cheesy I am really impressed ooo grin....and yeah let us not talk about why I am impressed as well grin

But I still wait for your picture

# still waiting on benni pics#
# bring back our benni pics# grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
zaramgrand:
When I saw the title of the thread I was wondering Wat the Op is talking about eating it
cry

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
sunshineG:
cheesy I am really impressed ooo grin....and yeah let us not talk about why I am impressed as well grin

But I still wait for your picture

# still waiting on benni pics#
# bring back our benni pics# grin
Hmm. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by zaramgrand(f): 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
sunshineG:
cry
Who's beating u
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
zaramgrand:

Who's beating u
you are the one beating me sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Legendaryarcher(f): 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
smh... undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Intrepid01(m): 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
Safiaa:

Hello
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by owensking(m): 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
Well, not all punna RE smelly sah...if my wife look hot like Beyonce or Kim Kardashian...I'm gonna chop her punna dry cheesy grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
Chop chop TOTO!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by DonCandido(f): 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
She-male alert! She-male alert!! She-male alert!!! Nairaland's resident She-male has come out of the closet!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
Head Givers Association(HGA) full this thread sha
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Denko2721987(m): 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
ebonflexy:
A lot of guys will say they can't marry a girl who doesn't suck them; and I'm one of them!
I think it's a deal breaker. In this day and age, we believe if your girl isn't sucking your thing, it just means she's sucking someone else's.

I'm curious how popular this sentiment is on the other side of the fence.
Ladies, would you marry a guy who says you can forget about ever seeing his head near your crotch?

This world has really gone to the dinosaurs..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do African Men Prefer Bigger Women / I met a dead man physically / A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.