Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? (14163 Views)

Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix / "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Fourwinds: 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lalas247:

its impossible not to like it ....
it means most girls want it but cannot talk
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Lalas247(f): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
IamRaizo:
yes... Its Nigerian...you should remember the Nigerian actress.."funke akindele" she's the one you should actually look out for lol grin grin grin

Yeah, Monday is always a busy and serious day for business, its been that way, always will be. wink

Drop me a kiss before you go to bed wink
night night kiss
sleep tight grin

I'm off I will browse for that show.. actually like Funke think she is hilarious..
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Fourwinds: 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Blackhawk01:
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
she likes it
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lalas247:

night night kiss
sleep tight grin

I'm off I will browse for that show.. actually like Funke think she is hilarious..
she sure IS hilarious....sleep tight my dear, wish I heard your tiny voice wink
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by omoiyalayi(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
Pls wat a dey eatin ?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Fourwinds: 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
Preetiex:
no matter how long u last some women will not cum but wen u put ur mouth at d gate,o my gosh!! cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by laliga01: 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

@bolded I DISAGREE grin

A lot of men always having a WRONG NOTION about that phrase sha.. Coz the truth is IF SHE CAN SUCK UR D!CK..SHE CAN SUCK ALL DICKZ.. angry

Now, back to ur kweshun grin

My answer is NO...sex is boring without a f0replay and eating ur wife's NUNU is very important grin besides eating NUNU has some advantages as well.. cool
Advantage like what biko?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Noaril(m): 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

@bolded I DISAGREE grin

A lot of men always having a WRONG NOTION about that phrase sha.. Coz the truth is IF SHE CAN SUCK UR D!CK..SHE CAN SUCK ALL DICKZ.. angry

My answer is NO...sex is boring without a f0replay and eating ur wife's NUNU is very important grin besides eating NUNU has some advantages as well.. cool
really?? kwantiniu
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
zexy2030:

Mouth ulcer & sore throats, throat cancer too comes by infected vaginas or infected penis

No mind them saying No no no.

Well eating puna is not a deal breaker for me. Is the least of my deal breakers sef and it's so amusing when guy do it. In my mind when he's doing it, I will be like chei! He try o.. Lol and when he tries to kiss me with his mouth, I wont be able to kiss him well.

Guys eating pussy, I hail all of una.
Am squeaky clean but I just can't imagine where pee menses comes out from?

Chai!

If am a guy no way in hell am I doing such!

I remember in the past I was meant to date one nice dark handsome guy, so we were talking about our sexual preference and he said he loves been sucked on his d... And anus... I said WTF! shocked
God forbid! For what nah..
He said babe its so sweet and I will do same to u too.
And our bond will be unbreakable and very strong. No one can come between us.

I looked at him with shock and disbelief.

I said guy, sorry this is the end of the road for us grin

No deal.

Nyama! Tueee!

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by zexy2030(m): 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
alexialin:

No mind them saying No no no.

Well eating puna is not a deal breaker for me. Is the least of my deal breakers sef and it's so amusing when guy do it. In my mind when he's doing it, I will be like chei! He try o.. Lol and when he tries to kiss me with his mouth, I wont be able to kiss him well.

Guys eating pussy, I hail all of una.
Am squeaky clean but I just can't imagine where pee menses comes out from?

Chai!

If am a guy no way in hell am I doing such!

I remember in the past I was meant to date one nice dark handsome guy, so we were talking about our sexual preference and he said he loves been sucked on his d... And anus... I said WTF! shocked
God forbid! For what nah..
He said babe its so sweet and I will do same to u too.
And our bond will be unbreakable and very strong. No one can come between us.

I looked at him with shock and disbelief.

I said guy, sorry this is the end of the road for us grin

No deal.

Nyama! Tueee!

It's only good for the married, u can be sure of ur partners health status in marriage but premaritally, disease no dey show for face, na inside blood the virus dey o, bewarned.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
zexy2030:

It's only good for the married, u can be sure of ur partners health status in marriage but premaritally, disease no dey show for face, na inside blood the virus dey o, bewarned.

For the married, it's better. But still no anus sucking for me! The Dickk can be considered cause am in love with my husband

But for singles that dates today, get tired, and go thru series of break ups. Abi is it not in this forum we read threads of how do I breakup with her, or how do I breakup with him without hurting feelings. sad

How many pussy and bacterias will the guy And the babe suck? undecided

For the ladies how many dickks and anus una go suck before y'all screaming eating pussy is d deal breaker. Without eating pussyyyy I no date sef, how much more marry! Cos when he sucks yur p. U have to suck his anus cry join

Thinking about it sef is even increasing my migraine.

I repeat Tueee!

Chai!

Anwalanmo!!!!!

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by DCONE1(m): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
kimbraa:
Same here. cool
I wud like to eat you wink
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by DCONE1(m): 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
alexialin:

For the married, it's better. But still no anus sucking for me! The Dickk can be considered cause am in love with my husband

But for singles that dates today, get tired, and go thru series of break ups. Abi is it not in this forum we read threads of how do I breakup with her, or how do I breakup with him without hurting feelings. sad

How many pussy and bacterias will the guy And the babe suck? undecided

For the ladies how many dickks and anus una go suck before y'all screaming eating pussy is d deal breaker. Without eating pussyyyy I no date sef, how much more marry! Cos when he sucks yur p. U have to suck his anus cry join

Thinking about it sef is even increasing my migraine.

I repeat Tueee!

Chai!

Anwalanmo!!!!!
your husband must be a good puz.Zy and anus sucker
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
DCONE1:
your husband must be a good puz.Zy and anus sucker

Hian!

Am not married yet. But in a stable relationship.

I don't like anus sucker angry and neither am I crazy over pussy sucker!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by DCONE1(m): 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
alexialin:

Hian!

Am not married yet. But in a stable relationship.

I don't like anus sucker angry and neither am I crazy over pussy sucker!
oooh I'm sorry my bad, OK which one do you like
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
DCONE1:
oooh I'm sorry my bad, OK which one do you like
h

Why the interest? angry
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by DCONE1(m): 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
alexialin:
h

Why the interest? angry
its because you are acting like you dont enjoy sexual pleasures so I want to know the one you like... Noting much

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 16, 2017
DCONE1:
its because you are acting like you dont enjoy sexual pleasures so I want to know the one you like... Noting much

Lol cheesy

Am now a case study cheesy

OK let's put it this way. I love romance deep kisses, nibbling of the ear lobes, kisses around the neckline, down to every inch of my body etc. This scenario kills it.

But eating of pussy angry or eating anus grin abeg it's not a huge deal.

I don't request for it and it's his decision and choice if it makes him happy to go down. It's not compulsory for me. I can live well in my sexual life without it. But the anus! Abeg I no want @all.
Anus is disgusting , haba.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by DCONE1(m): 12:07am On Oct 16, 2017
alexialin:

Lol cheesy

Am now a case study cheesy

OK let's put it this way. I love romance deep kisses, nibbling of the ear lobes, kisses around the neckline, down to every inch of my body etc. This scenario kills it.

But eating of pussy angry or eating anus grin abeg it's not a huge deal.

I don't request for it and it's his decision and choice if it makes him happy to go down. It's not compulsory for me. I can live well in my sexual life without it. But the anus! Abeg I no want @all.
Anus is disgusting , haba.

hahaha I understand you grin but you like cassava shaah...in fact strong hard cassava smiley wink
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Unik3030: 12:08am On Oct 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

@bolded I DISAGREE grin

u mean eating a girls vee? despite the fact that I know d health implications,what comes out of it n how nauseating it could b. I rather remain celibate for the rest of my life

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 16, 2017
DCONE1:
hahaha I understand you grin but you like cassava shaah...in fact strong hard cassava smiley wink

Go and sleep.

*yawns*

Bye.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by DCONE1(m): 12:11am On Oct 16, 2017
alexialin:

Go and sleep.

*yawns*

Bye.
OK bye , sleep well oooooh
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 16, 2017
Unik3030:
u mean eating a girls vee? despite the fact that I know d health implications,what comes out of it n how nauseating it could b. I rather remain celibate for the rest of my life

Its ur choice...its not for everyone cool
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by BlackyOne: 12:24am On Oct 16, 2017
what can i say ...its d fastest way to make my girl squirt
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by sheffy87: 12:35am On Oct 16, 2017
abeg TOTO NA FOR DICK AND NOT MOUTH TO VJAY OR DICK!!!!!! HOW ON EARTH WILL I GO DOWN ON A WOMAN TO SUCK HER PUSSY!!!! THAT WOULD B D LAST THING I WILL EVER DO !!!! APART FROM D MONTHLY MENSES DAT DO PAS THROUGH THERE,THE STENCH SMELL OF PUSSY ALONE NA DIE!

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by MightySirKay(m): 12:51am On Oct 16, 2017
[b][/b][/s][s][color=#006600][/color]
I dey suck, eat, nimble and finger my girl TOTO. Anytime we dey field, after I dribble midfielder and defender plus keeper, the goalpost dey always sweet me die. And if anything dey sweet, no be mouth you go put?
I dey give head and my girl nah pro.
All of you shouting no no you better go and receive HEAD so that your life will not remain the same. Je ki won ba put mouth
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Dshocker(m): 4:46am On Oct 16, 2017
DeadRat:
Please What Are They Eating Here?

White soup and pounded yam
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Dshocker(m): 4:49am On Oct 16, 2017
funmisticqueen:
like what? The cheesy discharge that comes with yeast infection, who knows it may be a good alternative to yorghurt

Experienced guys don't swallow the fluids.... Thank you.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Dshocker(m): 4:56am On Oct 16, 2017
Nobodys:
Hmmm nl babes are soo raw...*runs outta thread** anyways u guys shud limit d way u insult ur parents please...calling mothers slut and how u people bring in parent into abusive conversations is soooo childish...pls enuff..thank u.

Why running away?... Just answer the question.Hope your boyfriend is eating your below to your satisfaction? grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 16, 2017
pocohantas:
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its the only faster way to make girls cum grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by kingsmaila(m): 8:37am On Oct 16, 2017
Safiaa:
No. That's the quickest way i explode.
If that is the quickest way you explode think of alternative explosive fore plays as its irritating to go down there.

#25000 Giveaway @5:00 Pm Today / If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly / Teddy Bears - What Do Girls Use It For?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52