Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? (14160 Views)

Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix / "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Safiaa(f): 8:53am On Oct 16, 2017
kingsmaila:

If that is the quickest way you explode think of alternative explosive fore plays as its irritating to go down there.
What is my business with your opinion?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Blackhawk01: 8:58am On Oct 16, 2017
Fourwinds:
she likes it

Lol. I'll give you a feed back when I try it. wink
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 16, 2017
when using the word "eat" try and explain it well before some mumu boy will chew on it like they do when eating fried meat !
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 16, 2017
all of u going down there to do what l don't know!!! remember that cancer of the throat exists! and there s a new one called "elephant pox"

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Mofe72: 11:02am On Oct 16, 2017
DeadRat:
Please What Are They Eating Here?

Peppered snails
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by DCONE1(m): 11:45am On Oct 16, 2017
Safiaa:
What is my business with your opinion?
safiaa why are you harsh... Ki kwantan da hankalin ki...abi you want some eating... I wud like to eat you,I can ease your stress and give you great pleasures wink winkrelaxed your mind.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Safiaa(f): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2017
DCONE1:
safiaa why are you harsh... Ki kwantan da hankalin ki...abi you want some eating...I can ease your stress and give you great pleasures wink winkrelaxed your mind.
I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by DCONE1(m): 11:52am On Oct 16, 2017
Safiaa:
I'm sorry.
y re you sorry...I tell you my mind I wud like to eat you...I'm very good
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 16, 2017
A woman's place is on a man's face. Chop toto today and remain blessed!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Safiaa(f): 11:53am On Oct 16, 2017
DCONE1:
y re you sorry...I tell you my mind I wud like to eat you...I'm very good
Im not interested.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by DCONE1(m): 11:56am On Oct 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Im not interested.
pls be I can give you what you want walahi INA son ki
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by drfav(f): 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
sinceraconcept:
only a very poor guy with low self esteem that has no option would eat your punna,I can't imagine myself eating a Nigerian girl's pussy. Nigerian girls have disgusting pussy,I can only eat pussy that's very clean,neat,all pink and not 2 coloured and the girl has to be half caste or naturally light skinned and very very very beautiful like Juliet Ibrahim. that's the type of pussy that wouldn't disgust me.
be forming nonsense oo
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by DCONE1(m): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Im not interested.
safiaa how far,how u doing n how's your day going... smiley
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dshocker:

Experienced guys don't swallow the fluids.... Thank you.
experienced girls dont swallow. How are you ?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Dshocker(m): 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
funmisticqueen:

Am just so fine,and you
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by DCONE1(m): 11:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
Safiaa:
safiyaa Im in luv with you o , you are the sugar in my tea, the butter in my bread and the cockroach in my cupboard kiss
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by ebonflexy(m): 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
funmisticqueen:

There are exceptions too these things O.

There is one "water pussy" I have eaten and the sexiest thing to do was to gulp and swallow her juice while sucking her hole (after making her cum from slurping her clit). It had no taste or smell whatsoever. She's is the cleanest pussy I ever ate. She must have been genetically lucky or something.

She and I are still very good friends till date.
Which reminds me...where's my phone sef grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I met a dead man physically / 9 Types Of Girlfriends / A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.