Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (36027 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Daeylar(f): 12:48am On Oct 16, 2017
Mavin1:
Kill yourself and run away grin

grin grin grin grin

Na wa for you.
Only one person will kill himself, the same person will still run away again grin grin grin lol

Abeg it's better to use this thread for jokes since all of a sudden the op and his brother are small babies that the girl can disturb like this.
As if they don't know how to get the girl to leave them alone.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Marshalxv(m): 12:51am On Oct 16, 2017
deb303:
op wS looking for advice and he Nairaland came to his mind...ok o
btw cnt your bro talk to her?

I guess he's his brother's PA

Op is just jealous his brother might eat wha he's been denied .
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by AreaFada2: 12:58am On Oct 16, 2017
pocohantas:

He tries to avoid her by picking her calls?
What happened to the numerous call blockers?

Any man that doesn't want a woman knows what to do. Stop making your brother look like a victim. The way you men act helpless on matters like this amuses me. If you're not being seduced, you are snatched, hypnotised or pushed into cheating.

Next thing we would hear is how he 'mistakenly' had sex with her.
Please, he should be firm with her.

If the guy never chop clean mouth sef. grin cheesy
Maybe he wants to bail out now. Nor trust most people with konji matter. grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 12:59am On Oct 16, 2017
I swear to God I'm presently going through the same stuff...
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Hempire: 1:02am On Oct 16, 2017
pocohantas:

Any man that doesn't want a woman knows what to do. Stop making your brother look like a victim. The way you men act helpless on matters like this amuses me. If you're not being seduced, you are snatched, hypnotised or pushed into cheating.

i feel you baby
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by leecharming(m): 1:06am On Oct 16, 2017
embarassed tongue
Pass her along Nah.. Let her be a fitness training equipment!!Chop and let others chop Biko!!
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by rishi1436: 1:11am On Oct 16, 2017
Thanks for sharing the details! thanks for sharing information,nice article.
i would like to more information from your side!
please added more then tips!Am working in ...best regards.
<a href="http://www.storiesmug.com">actress gallery</a>
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by valdes00(m): 1:12am On Oct 16, 2017
johhnnie:

Please go jogging! That doesn't make u a wicked soul. Got the drift though!
OK sir.... not my fault, ayam too religious
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by valdes00(m): 1:12am On Oct 16, 2017
Adadioranma79:
Hediot, Lol
kikikikiki

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by arrestdarrester: 1:28am On Oct 16, 2017
Talk sense into your brother's head and fight for your family or else...

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Gofwane(m): 1:52am On Oct 16, 2017
what do you care? shebi she is your ex. also, your OLDER BROTHER is capable of taking care of himself; apparently, he is older than you are so he should be having more experience in matters like this unless of course he is not a coded niqqur undecided
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by cooltola(m): 2:13am On Oct 16, 2017
So she has beeen eyeing your bro even when she was with you lol
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by PDPGuy: 2:26am On Oct 16, 2017
Its clear that she is interested in your brother. It is up to him to either accept her advancer or tell her he ain’t interested in a relationship with her.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by otil1: 2:45am On Oct 16, 2017
Ndlistic:
I'm still friends with my ex babe who is a nursing student.

She always disturbs my elder bros with unsolicited calls. Most atimes he doesnt pick. She came to visit him while i was in schl. He was wearing just boxers. She started telling him how hot he looks.

What shld i do?

So, what's your worry? She's your ex na.

Let her do her thing joor
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Analysiscorner: 2:54am On Oct 16, 2017
You probably have had sex with her. If it's so, talk to her in a gentle way, concerning the abnormality of her ambition. It's very wrong for them to start a relationship if both of you had been intimate.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Originalsly: 3:03am On Oct 16, 2017
@Op....you may be book smart.....but you're not street smart....and your brother knows that. He is not going to tell you the truth about what's really going on between he and your ex......you can't handle the truth.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by zinizta: 3:10am On Oct 16, 2017
This Is stupid!!! You Have Two Options - Man Up Or kill Yourself. Your ex No Get Sister? Or Best Friend? Female Relatives? You Must Start Your Own Seduction On People That Matters To Her That Way She Go Know The Scores. Don' Lose Sleep Over This Sh!!t
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Raiders1973: 3:44am On Oct 16, 2017
Lol.nice topic of discussion.tree.famiily reunion I hope say she fine like this sha

1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by XXCASH: 3:53am On Oct 16, 2017
Mavin1:
Kill yourself and run away grin

Beautiful, beautiful response
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by chillychill(f): 4:02am On Oct 16, 2017
She doesn't want to leave the family Ni.. grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by ceeceeuwa: 4:12am On Oct 16, 2017
pocohantas:

Or how she mistakenly fell on his penis

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by bizza45: 4:24am On Oct 16, 2017
I don't c any problem in it, she is ur x not your current , if she seduces your dad its still not a problem , its left for ur bro to say weda e want or e no want

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by zuto4u(m): 4:51am On Oct 16, 2017
U have said it all. He should just man up period
pocohantas:

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Yoshy: 4:56am On Oct 16, 2017
Ndlistic:

She always disturbs my elder bros with unsolicited calls. Most atimes he doesnt pick. She came to visit him while i was in schl. He was wearing just boxers. She started telling him how hot he looks.

What shld i do?

Op tell your bro to run as far as he can from that useless girl o

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Obipat(m): 4:58am On Oct 16, 2017
valdes00:
I wanted to go jogging this morning, BUT Proverb 28:1 says - the wicked runneth when no man chases him*

So I stopped
Lol
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Nobody: 5:04am On Oct 16, 2017
Ndlistic:

What shld i do?
She wants BBC
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by AreaFada2: 5:16am On Oct 16, 2017
chillychill:
She doesn't want to leave the family Ni.. grin
Abi o.
Why not keep it in the family. grin cheesy

Maybe she was eyeing the big bro all along. Chai!

Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by dellzean(m): 5:27am On Oct 16, 2017
Bros!
Is it your phone that she's calling no, let your brother decide for himself na.. Seems he like receiving stupid calls
By the way, have you guys seen the new Temple Run from Abs boys.. Lmao
Follow the link below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaLOFMzllB9/
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Pat081: 5:48am On Oct 16, 2017
Op re u family friends I mean ur ex girlfriend family n ur own family because I dnt knw wot ur ex still cumin to do in ur familys house or ask ur brother maybe dey hv b doing it at ur back
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Pat081: 5:50am On Oct 16, 2017
Raiders1973:
Lol.nice topic of discussion.tree.famiily reunion I hope say she fine like this sha
wot fine in dis tin here now

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by davillian(m): 5:57am On Oct 16, 2017
Ndlistic:

Yes, he told me everything. I was even around when she was disturbing him with calls. He tries to avoid her but she doesnt want to get it tha hes nt interested. Hes quite disciplined. In a serious relatshp. He said he doesnt want to chop & clean mouth
You bro should bleep her it's a free pUc
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by oodua1stson: 5:57am On Oct 16, 2017
Ndlistic:

Yes, he told me everything. I was even around when she was disturbing him with calls. He tries to avoid her but she doesnt want to get it tha hes nt interested. Hes quite disciplined. In a serious relatshp. He said he doesnt want to chop & clean mouth
from a legend to a novice; tell your brother to chop and clean mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online / Momodou Secka 'Danso': Gambian Gay Marries White Man (Wedding Photos) / I Love Him But He's A Barber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.