Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,047 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. (41084 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos / Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

Must you show your camo?
Sorry ma'am. should I remove it ?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

facebook name
cant tell You Facebook Name Here. Its Against The Rules
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:44am On Oct 19, 2017
Maxi112:
Yeah, so next when I see you on the street catwalking, I'd just halla your name, huh?

Miss what? wink
miss whatever you like. Will respond once I hear miss grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 19, 2017
Daeylar:

Wow, lol, didn't think you'd actually do it.

you look good wink
grin Thank you. smiley

Wanna upload yours too?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by biacan(f): 11:45am On Oct 19, 2017
Maxi112:
Future wife? Never knew wives can be married before the future cheesy

Cyberwife abi? grin

Maxi live me ooo
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 19, 2017
CyberGypsy:

ur name does not match with your looks

who do u take after ,mum or dad?
I look more like dad... How does one name match with one's look?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Homeboiy: 11:47am On Oct 19, 2017
OK

2 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by CyberGypsy(m): 11:47am On Oct 19, 2017
humeeh:
I look more like dad... How does one name match with one's look?
your dad must be cute

but i know the beauty is from ur mom ..
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Maxi112: 11:49am On Oct 19, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
miss whatever you like. Will respond once I hear miss grin
lolz... I don't want two people responding to my call.

So you better say it now!
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 19, 2017
CyberGypsy:
your dad must be cute

but i know the beauty is from ur mom ..

awww!thank uu smiley
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2017
Maxi112:
Tahra... What are you waiting for?

Follow suit and post yours.
I will when it gets to the 100th page.cool
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Maxi112: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

Maxi live me ooo
grin I will leave you and your cyberhusband, hope you're happy with that?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2017
Maxi112:
lolz... I don't want two people responding to my call.

So you better say it now!
Lol, miss will do. Don't be afraid. Once you see me and you are convince I am the one, just say miss, if I don't answer, rush and give me a dirty slap grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by CyberGypsy(m): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2017
humeeh:
awww!thank uu smiley
now lets see if ur name match with your beauty

what ur name?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Maxi112: 11:54am On Oct 19, 2017
Tahra:
I will when it gets to the 100th page.cool
I'd rather wait to see a pregnant virgin, than wait to see this thread hit 100 page.

I came to see few pix, yours is included though they declined outrightly.

Don't think you're faceless yet!

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 19, 2017
CyberGypsy:
now lets see if ur name match with your beauty

what ur name?
I'm humeeh for real..
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Daeylar(f): 11:54am On Oct 19, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
grin Thanks you. smiley

Wanna upload yours too?

No
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 19, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Hahaha. grin
Cc. Tahr.a
Me likey.wink Hope your girl won't come for my head?cheesycheesy
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by CyberGypsy(m): 11:57am On Oct 19, 2017
humeeh:
I'm humeeh for real..
thought I could decode that as

Wunmi ..
this your name ehn.. smiles
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 19, 2017
Daeylar:

No
Alright. That's fine.
How's your day going?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 19, 2017
Tahra:
Me likey.wink Hope your girl won't come for my head?cheesycheesy
I did say she isn't close by. Lol. grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 19, 2017
CyberGypsy:
thought I could decode that as

Wunmi ..
this your name ehn.. smiles
;DWunmi ke? Not at all..
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
borngeologist:
you look cute sir
thanks broza
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Maxi112: 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Lol, miss will do. Don't be afraid. Once you see me and you are convince I am the one, just say miss, if I don't answer, rush and give me a dirty slap grin
Nah, I'm a gentleman. You don't expect me to agree with that, do you?

Well, you can drop it in a dead thread, I just don't like calling friends by their sobriquet especially a potential lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Should I expect that?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by CyberGypsy(m): 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
humeeh:
;DWunmi ke? Not at all..
mmmm see posh name 'humeeh' .. u got me curious a bit
where u from
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by biacan(f): 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
Maxi112:
grin I will leave you and your cyberhusband, hope you're happy with that?

Happy ko....... angry ni
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by biacan(f): 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
2chainzz:
Sorry ma'am. should I remove it ?
Yes you should
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
Maxi112:
Nah, I'm a gentleman. You don't expect me to agree with that, do you?

Well, you can drop it in a dead thread, I just don't like calling friends by their sobriquet especially a potential lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Should I expect that?
Lol, you are free to call me by any sobriquet you feel it's suitable for me. Don't bother whether it sounds demeaning, provocating or disturbing to the public. Anything one you are comfortable with will be accepted
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Maxi112: 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

Happy ko....... angry ni
I gave you attention, you rejected it. Btw, I won book space for future wify, space still they? grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Maxi112: 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Lol, you are free to call me by any sobriquet you feel it's suitable for me. Don't bother whether it sounds demeaning, provocating or disturbing to the public. Anything one you are comfortable with will be accepted
Lolz... I give up on ya matter grin

Madam big nose cheesy
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
Maxi112:
Lolz... I give up on ya matter grin

Madam big nose cheesy
why give up baby boy.
I will miss you o

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (48) (Reply)

Dan Yomi Excited To Move In With His Gay Partner In UK / Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) / 2 Things That Will Make You Last Longer In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.