Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. (41121 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos / Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by biacan(f): 11:13am On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
let Me Know What Am Paying For, be Clear. I Dont Get You

To view the picture of the Queen
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Samswags9(m): 11:13am On Oct 19, 2017
See Ugly Face Like Yam undecided

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

You that is not cute you're asking for cute photos..... go pay for my premium account
who is this one?

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Samswags9(m): 11:14am On Oct 19, 2017
Preety Dog

Ugly Boy

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Maxi112: 11:15am On Oct 19, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I understood the sarcasm grandpa. You saw my pix already no lie
I will be honest here, I saw your pix but your nose got me cracked up grin

You just carry 2people nose they flaunt cheesy
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Safiaa(f): 11:16am On Oct 19, 2017
NoFavors:
I've answered this question more than I've answered 'What's your name?'
So why do you speak yoruba so fluently?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by biacan(f): 11:17am On Oct 19, 2017
NoFavors:
who is this one?
Queen biacan any problem
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 19, 2017
LoRdCaT:
I can't say if they are. wouldn't you like to see for yourself? wink

The PM Tahra.tongue
Sent.Now be a gentleman and upload your picture.angry
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:17am On Oct 19, 2017
Maxi112:
I will be honest here, I saw your pix but your nose got me cracked up grin

You just carry 2people nose they flaunt cheesy
at least I carry nose pass others. If na that one wey I pass na something nah
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Safiaa(f): 11:17am On Oct 19, 2017
Samswags9:
See Ugly Face Like Yam undecided
Glad you know grin grin

Just kidding. wink
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

To view the picture of the Queen
sweetheart If Not Because I Consider You Friendly I For Say you Dey mad...
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 19, 2017
Safiaa:
So why do you speak yoruba so fluently?
I speak Hausa better
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 19, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Lol. Why didn't you mention my moniker properly? grin
Oops,sorry.Oya,upload yours.cheesygrin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by biacan(f): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
sweetheart If Not Because I Consider You Friendly I For Say you Dey mad...

But you just did
biacan:

Queen biacan any problem
swerve

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Maxi112: 11:19am On Oct 19, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
at least I carry nose pass others. If na that one wey I pass na something nah
Well at least you got something to be proud of grin

You got a nice skin too wink
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:
and some of these faces will go on a thread to call a girl ugly? .. shuuu your conscience should be choking you out now

I'm still looking out for that one picture wink
they only call you Ugly
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:20am On Oct 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Sammurai I am not a big fan of B&W grin

So juz manage this one for now tongue
fine tho am still suspecting u tho

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by biacan(f): 11:20am On Oct 19, 2017
NoFavors:
swerve

Easy guy life is to short for the fact that you can't pay for my premium account doesn't give you the right to speak to me this way
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Daeylar(f): 11:20am On Oct 19, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Lol. Why didn't you mention my moniker properly? grin

Upload your picture and stop asking questions angry
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 19, 2017
NoFavors:
I've answered this question more than I've answered 'What's your name?'
What's your name?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Safiaa(f): 11:21am On Oct 19, 2017
NoFavors:
I speak Hausa better
How many languages do you speak?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Dasherz(f): 11:21am On Oct 19, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
they only call you Ugly
when you're done loitering around my mention. . Kindly swerve thanks cheesy
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

Easy guy life is to short for the fact that you can't pay for my premium account doesn't give you the right to speak to me this way
I owe you no favor

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by CyberGypsy(m): 11:22am On Oct 19, 2017
some people are just making noise like Generator with Silencer issues
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 19, 2017
Safiaa:
How many languages do you speak?
I'll say 5
Tahra:
What's your name?
Omo ologo
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

But you just did
no I Didnt. Not Even Close
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:23am On Oct 19, 2017
Feeling cute like cutie

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Safiaa(f): 11:23am On Oct 19, 2017
NoFavors:
I'll say 5
Nawa oh.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by biacan(f): 11:23am On Oct 19, 2017
NoFavors:
I owe you no favor
You do ka na gi nah
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Maxi112: 11:24am On Oct 19, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Feeling cute like cutie
kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (48) (Reply)

Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys / 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends / My Boyfriend Licked My Blood

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.