Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) (89214 Views)

12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud / Teenage Port Harcourt Girl Shares Her Own Nudes On Fb To Get Famous / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Kendrick80(m): 7:50am On Oct 21, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Its Normal na

♤... Sex sellsgrin , especially if you do the unimaginable to him
Wise words OG.....respect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by sukkot: 8:19am On Oct 21, 2017
when she get diabetes now she go know say sugar no good tongue
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by eminent007(m): 8:22am On Oct 21, 2017
izaray:
She is really using wat she got, to get wat she want undecided 19 yrs gal dong sugar daddy runs already angry

From ur statement ma'am, all I can deduce is dat she's too young to av a sugar daddy.

So, her having a sugar daddy ain't bad but she's till too young huh?

Den do enlighten us on d acceptable age for a lady to start having sugar daddies.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2017
And who is more stupid here?, the sugar daddy who is supposed to be her mentor and guide, who is supposed to be focused in this own family, or who probably has white hair which is supposed to be a symbol of wisdom? ,who will part with this kind of money and more just for pussy? undecided, too many useless old men in this century
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by lonelydora: 8:40am On Oct 21, 2017
Mariinee:
She's my mate oh. undecided undecided
Why amai still with you? sad sad

You are advised to hop on the movement. Sugar Daddies will soon finish in the market.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 8:43am On Oct 21, 2017
Amarabae:
Its a big lie, believe it at your own peril
You're right. This can't just be real.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 8:56am On Oct 21, 2017
Mariinee:
Hahaha...Oyacheesy. Egbon mii atata. grin grin
see as I da look una

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 21, 2017
Na wa o.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by one4GOD(f): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2017
Towncrier247:
A 19-year-old Twitter user has advised lady to hop on the movement and trust God's plan while showing off the luxurious apartment her Sugar Daddy rented for her.

When someone asked her if she gave up her 'sugar' she replied, no

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/19-year-old-girl-shares-the-posh-apartment-sugar-daddy-bought-for-her
parental failure
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by ola12(m): 9:40am On Oct 21, 2017
She luks 29 sha undecided
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by galadima77(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2017
So na rent sef.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 21, 2017
Lol Female Empowerment
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 10:29am On Oct 21, 2017
RaeMystix:

"Boyfriend cheating on me", "Bugs chewing my legs, and having sexual relations with my ex boss..... Please do tell me you're joking. grin
You do have some quite interesting imaginary thoughts in your head. A bit strange. Little demons perhaps? .
Well, i'm honestly not going to stress myself by explaining my ordeal to you, cos at first i'd thought you were someone with sound reasoning, but it seems you are in need of some extensive rest. Perhaps some psychotic pill could help?
Seems you're so much into psychiatric medications which explains why your day hardly pass without an ordeal.
Look, young patient, I know how struck you feel having someone with extra abilities lay bare your ordeals. I can explain your histories & how easily you've given yourself away, in fewer words.
However, to give you a sense of calm, I'd let you explain your many ordeals yourself while I offer you help that you will hardly find elsewhere. Let me help you make your life worth its while.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 10:38am On Oct 21, 2017
frenzyduchess:
And who is more stupid here?, the sugar daddy who is supposed to be her mentor and guide, who is supposed to be focused in this own family, or who probably has white hair which is supposed to be a symbol of wisdom? ,who will part with this kind of money and more just for pussy? undecided, too many useless old men in this century
You always have a poor sense of judgement. heck!, can't just deal!
Hope this is not your career path.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
I thought i will hear her say, see the house my sugar daddy bought for me, i hope your mother/family knows about this your intoxicated affair? I hope he is not a politician? Hm.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
TimeMod1:
Seems you're so much into psychiatric medications which explains why your day hardly pass without an ordeal.
Look, young patient, I know how struck you feel having someone with extra abilities lay bare your ordeals. I can explain your histories & how easily you've given yourself away, in fewer words.
However, to give you a sense of calm, I'd let you explain your many ordeals yourself while I offer you help that you will hardly find elsewhere. Let me help you make your life worth its while.

Well, you are quite right about "being into psychiatric medications", because I do administer drugs to people such as yourself, who are in need of them. That's why I was quick to figure out that you are a perfect candidate for a psych medication or 2.
I although must commend you for trying to sound smart; but common on, you have to be born smart. You know that right?. That's the reason why you only sounded sane for the first comment and then....You continued with a bunch of utter rubbish.

By the way, did you just refer yourself to someone with extra abilities?. I can't deal cheesy
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
RaeMystix:

Well, you are quite right about "being into psychiatric medications", because I do administer drugs to people such as yourself, who are in need of them. That's why I was quick to figure out that you are a perfect candidate for a psych medication or 2.
I although must commend you for trying to sound smart; but common on, you have to be born smart. Yiu know that right?. That's the reason why you only sounded sane for the first comment and then....You continued with a bunch of utter rubbish.

By the way, did you just refer yourself to someone with extra abilities?. I can't deal cheesy
You administer drugs (far from it), You take & sniff (more like it)
Wondered why you've always sounded despicably empty?, some brain cells up top had been eaten up by your regular sniffing, hence your most chaotic case of mental processes.

More recently, your thoughts have been rather incoherent & inconsistent as a result of your mind which is largely moulded by misfits of low mentality, (don't bother yourself crying) given the fact that your first 3 contradicting comments proved you to be completely far off sanity.
Such a disgusting old hag!

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
TimeMod1:
You administer drugs (far from it), You take & sniff (more like it)
Wondered why you've always sounded despicably empty?, some brain cells up top had been eaten up by your regular sniffing, hence your most chaotic case of mental processes.

More recently, your thoughts have been rather incoherent & inconsistent as a result of your mind which is largely moulded by misfits of low mentality, (don't bother yourself crying) given the fact that your first 3 contradicting comments proved you to be completely far off sanity.
Such a disgusting old hag!

You claim that my words are incoherent and Inconsistent?.....as a result of me being largely moulded by misfits of low mentality?.....Can't seem to take you seriously, cos I just figured you found your newly created sentence via google, Cos in sincerity, you actually do fit such discription. Let's not forget you called me pretentious and hypocritical in one sentence...You claimed without even knowing me that i had Bugs eat at my legs", you claimed that i was supressing my feelings about being cheated on by my boyfriend?; You also claimed that I had an affair with my eX boss?.. .....Go figure.....You just single handed made yourself come out as a candidate for someone in need of a good amount of a well controlled medication.
You told me that I contradicted myself?. Please I beg you, do tell me when was that?.....Waiting patiently.

You wondered that I've always sounded despicably empty? .......You seem to have forgotten that your lack of comprehension of a few sentence, was the reason why you attacked me on NL about my character right?.

Perhaps you need to take a look at each coments we posted online; please do take your time to read it one word at a time. It may help. I am an accredited Healthcare professional, with a valid education accredited by from the board, state and country of residence, which i am proud of.
You seem to love the word.. Hag!...So i'll take that...I am a young successful old hag, but you can't deny that your maturity is not at the level of what society would call a grown man; Not even close. I pray and hope you are in your teens. That can give you a pass, but please if you are in your 20's, then you ought to give your life a concrete revaluation. As in a complete tear down and repeat. I wouldn't blame you for calling me disgusting , cos it seems to me that you lack a female influence and sense of respect for women in your life.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
RaeMystix:

You claim that my words are incoherent and Inconsistent?.....as a result of me being largely moulded by misfits of low mentality?.....Can't seem to take you seriously, cos I just figured you found your newly created sentence via google, Cos in sincerity, you actually do fit such discription. Let's not forget you called me pretentious and hypocritical in one sentence...You claimed without even knowing me that i had Bugs eat at my legs", you claimed that i was supressing my feelings about being cheated on by my boyfriend?; You also claimed that I had an affair with my eX boss?.. .....Go figure.....You just single handed made yourself come out as a candidate for someone in need of a good amount of a well controlled medication.
You told me that I contradicted myself?. Please I beg you, do tell me when was that?.....Waiting patiently.

You wondered that I've always sounded despicably empty? .......You seem to have forgotten that your lack of comprehension of a few sentence, was the reason why you attacked me on NL about my character right?.

Perhaps you need to take a look at each coments we posted online; please do take your time to read it one word at a time. It may help. I am an accredited Healthcare professional, with a valid education accredited by from the board, state and country of residence, which i am proud of.
You seem to love the word.. Hag!...So i'll take that...I am a young successful old hag, but you can't deny that your maturity is not at the level of what society would call a grown man; Not even close. I pray and hope you are in your teens. That can give you a pass, but please if you are in your 20's, then you ought to give your life a concrete revaluation. As in a complete tear down and repeat. I wouldn't blame you for calling me disgusting , cos it seems to me that you lack a female influence and sense of respect for women in your life.

Your comments almost bore me to sleep. It was very nearly as effective as a sleeping pill. Lol
Imagine your sentences so disjointed, incoherent & poorly put together. What a nurse!
A product of sub-average intelligence & low reasoning abilities. I sincerely recommend a complete overhaul of you.

If basic comprehension is lost on you, (totally lost on you ) then one wonders how you would have been passed around a freebie among your lecturers hustling through school.

Quite unfortunately, our health care institutions have sunk to a level of ridiculousness given an half-baked as you are, would administer medications to unsuspecting Nigerians. How many would have fallen a victim? goosh!
I will expose your hypocrisy.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
TimeMod1:
Your comments almost bore me to sleep. It was very nearly as effective as a sleeping pill. Lol
Imagine your sentences so disjointed, incoherent & poorly put together. What a nurse!
A product of sub-average intelligence & low reasoning abilities. I sincerely recommend a complete overhaul of you.

If basic comprehension is lost on you, (totally lost on you ) then one wonders how you would have been passed around a freebie among your lecturers hustling through school.

Quite unfortunately, our health care institutions have sunk to a level of ridiculousness given an half-baked as you are, would administer medications to unsuspecting Nigerians. How many would have fallen a victim? goosh!
I will expose your hypocrisy.

Its quite obvious I finally came across a self important snot who thinks he shit is golden cheesy.

Well well, sweetheart, I know we're quite overjoyed when you made a comment, refering me to a "Half -Baked Nurse". News flash my love, I attended one of the best top 100 state schools in the World. So nice try.

It seems you forgot basic comprehension when you attacked me, by insinuating that I was encouraging
the behavior of a girl who bragged about her sugar daddy buying her things. For someone who claims to have a standard intelligence, you seem to have forgotten how dumb you sounded when you incoherently spewed rubbish about me being "eaten by bugs, cheating with my ex boss and also suppressing my feelings as a result of me being cheated on by my ex boyfriend"?.....I guess you can also included a short term( Dementia) memory loss to your list of incurable illness.

I'm guessing you're quite confident stating that "I was passed around to ex professors while in college, cos you'd just figured that you were chatting with a locally educated individual. Right?.

You claimed to expose my hypocrisy. You know what, I do see this as a challenge and would be honored If you can do so.

For your information. Each of my reply was a response to your comment, so if any thing, it indicates that you are the one with the lack of intelligence and a limited IQ.

Ps: Researching and incoporating fancy words, does not make you any smarter. You are probably just a fake individual who wants to create a different identity
that you actually are. Your likes are the ones who try to pose as wealthy and well educated. Nothing but a fraud.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
RaeMystix:

Its quite obvious I finally came across a self important snot who thinks he shit is golden cheesy.

Well well, sweetheart, I know we're quite overjoyed when you made a comment, refering me to a "Half -Baked Nurse". News flash my love, I attended one of the best top 100 state schools in the World. So nice try.

It seems you forgot basic comprehension when you attacked me, by insinuating that I was encouraging
the behavior of a girl who bragged about her sugar daddy buying her things. For someone who claims to have a standard intelligence, you seem to have forgotten how dumb you sounded when you incoherently spewed rubbish about me being "eaten by bugs, cheating with my ex boss and also suppressing my feelings as a result of me being cheated on by my ex boyfriend"?.....I guess you can also included a short term( Dementia) memory loss to your list of incurable illness.

I'm guessing you're quite confident stating that "I was passed around to ex professors while in college, cos you'd just figured that you were chatting with a locally educated individual. Right?.

You claimed to expose my hypocrisy. You know what, I do see this as a challenge and would be honored If you can do so.

For your information. Each of my reply was a response to your comment, so if any thing, it indicates that you are the one with the lack of intelligence and a limited IQ.

Ps: Researching and applying fancy words, does not make you any smarter. You are probably just a fake individual with who wants to create a different identity
than what you actually are. Your likes are the ones who try to pose as wealthy and well educated. Nothing but a fraud.
Have a toast to your senselessness, old hag!

The PS attached to your comments couldn't have been any dumber. I guess something snapped, you lost some screws up top your head and you rushed to leave a reply at the wrongest moment of your life. I am not any sorry to give you a reality check & leave you in tears in return.
You think everyone possesses the quality of an airheads( which you symbolize) who fetches play words online before giving replies. Going by this crude thinking of yours, you've validated the fact that you are an intellectual misfit. Your brain the size of a peanut failed you to the advantage of your college lecturers (Lucky dudes, Lol)

Hollup!, Your tale of failures of you passing through a mushroom college is best served to your patients.
Who sends you to school if I may ask?
...Never send a bitch to school!!....

You'd better go find your mates or else... old hag. Lol
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
TimeMod1:
Have a toast to your senselessness, old hag!

The PS attached to your comments couldn't have been any dumber. I guess something snapped, you lost some screws up top your head and you rushed to leave a reply at the wrongest moment of your life. I am not any sorry to give you a reality check & leave you in tears in return.
You think everyone possesses the quality of an airheads( which you symbolize) who fetches play words online before giving replies. Going by this crude thinking of yours, you've validated the fact that you are an intellectual misfit. Your brain the size of a peanut failed you to the advantage of your college lecturers (Lucky dudes, Lol)

Hollup!, Your tale of failures of you passing through a mushroom college is best served to your patients.
Who sends you to school if I may ask?
...Never send a bitch to school!!....

You'd better go find your mates or else... old hag. Lol

Yawn!....You keep repeating the same old rubbish to prove that you are what you wish you're not.... The ' Bitch " slang is quite typical of your likes. You get frustrated, hence the abusive and derogatory slang comes to play. I also shouldn't be surprised you used that slang. what would I expect from a man-child who results to slangs, just to prove himself? I for some reason do feel quite sorry for your family. Imagine your parents thinking they have a son to be proud of, all to show his lack of maturity and increased stupidity online. I read your conversations between you and other commenters o this forum, and I wouldn't say I was shocked. Your lack of proper upbringing is the cause for these. Perhaps calling another female "Little person", and I a bitch, proves that you were not taught and groomed properly on how to treat a female. Living by example perhaps.? What a shame to have as an offspring. People like yourselves shouldn't be made to procreate. What a disgrace to humankind.

You haven't fulfilled what you promised though. Exposing me.... Why you are at it, why don't you google The University Of Maryland? There one does not have to screw a lecturer in order to achieve success. FRAUD!!
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
RaeMystix:

Yawn!....You keep repeating the same old rubbish to prove that you are what you wish you're not.... The ' Bitch " slang is quite typical of your likes. You get frustrated, hence the abusive and derogatory slang comes to play. I also shouldn't be surprised you used that slang. what would I expect from a man-child who results to slangs, just to prove himself? I for some reason do feel quite sorry for your family. Imagine your parents thinking they have a son to be proud of, all to show his lack of maturity and increased stupidity online. I read your conversations between you and other commenters o this forum, and I wouldn't say I was shocked. Your lack of proper upbringing is the cause for these. Perhaps calling another female "Little person", and I a bitch, proves that you were not taught and groomed properly on how to treat a female. Living by example perhaps.? What a shame to have as an offspring. People like yourselves shouldn't be made to procreate. What a disgrace to humankind.

You haven't fulfilled what you promised though. Exposing me.
Each post you leave, aptly captures how moronic you are. All the cure in the world couldn't have prevented your psychotic episodes.
The least of self help you can simply apply to your consistent mental irregularity is for you to gulp as much buckloads of your favourite psychotics.
I thought you claimed you're an auxiliary nurse or an over-the-counter attendant, you may kindly use a rope if all hopes has been lost on you(given all hopes had been lost on you).

Your hypocrisy is tied to your coattails, you're only helping with some more facts to nail your ass.
Doubled faced hypocritical old hag! You're a danger to younger gurls... bitch!
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
TimeMod1:
Each post you leave, aptly captures how moronic you are. All the cure in the world couldn't have prevented your psychotic episodes.
The least of self help you can simply apply to your consistent mental irregularity is for you to gulp as much buckloads of your favourite psychotics.
I thought you claimed you're an auxiliary nurse or an over-the-counter attendant, you may kindly use a rope if all hopes has been lost on you(given all hopes had been lost on you).

Your hypocrisy is tied to your coattails, you're only helping with some more facts to nail your ass.
Doubled faced hypocritical old hag! You're a danger to younger girls... bitch!

Hhahahahahahaha!...Look who is talking. Nothing brings me the uttermost joy than to see a deranged individual such as yourself, be all worked up to the extent of derogatory slangs...When i stated you were in serious need of an Anti- psychotic medications, i wasn't saying that for joking sake. I said it out of concern. Your ego is so bruised, isn't it?. You spent your time on the previous thread, calling people out of their names, because they disagree with you, and you've always seemed to get away with it.Not this time. By the way, its called a Bachelors of Science in Nursing.
Please kindly explain how am I a danger to other girls?. FRAUD
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
TimeMod1:
Fear God. That's the point.

See hypocrisy at its finest...You told me to fear GOD, but don't have any issue calling a woman a Bitch. MASSIVE FRAUD.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
RaeMystix:

Hhahahahahahaha!...Look who is talking. Nothing brings me the uttermost joy than to see a deranged individual such as yourself, be all worked up to the extent of derogatory slangs...When i stated you were in serious need of an Anti- psychotic medications, i wasn't saying that for joking sake. I said it out of concern. Your ego is so bruised, isn't it?. You spent your time on the previous thread, calling people out of their names, because they disagree with you, and you've always seemed to get away with it.Not this time. By the way, its called a Bachelors of Science in Nursing.
Please kindly explain how am I a danger to other girls?. FRAUD
You are the big fraud here old hag.
Being an over-the counter- nurse, it's commonly assumed that your area of competence is manipulating vulnerable gurls for pecuniary gains, afterall they always come running after you for cover. You offer the most ridiculous advice to a thoughtless girl while you did well to protect your own old used cunt from a willingly boss even at the detriment of your job.
You can see how hypocritically shameless you are? Bitch!
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
RaeMystix:

I previously stated that I detest such behavior. Wasn't something I would ever do. That I know, cos I have been in a similar posituation with an ex boss of mine, and had to quit my job because of that. She on the other hand chose that lifestyle and i was hoping she was smart enough to save up some money.

This is what you meant by me being a danger to girls right? grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
RaeMystix:

See hypocrisy at its finest...You told me to fear GOD, but don't have any issue calling a woman a Bitch. MASSIVE FRAUD.
Stop huffing & Puffing to save your sorry ass. You goofed and rather than feel sorry, you're busy pontificating. Dummy!
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
TimeMod1:
You are the big fraud here old hag.
Being an over-the counter- nurse, it's commonly assumed that your area of competence is manipulating vulnerable gurls for pecuniary gains, afterall they always come running after you for cover. You offer the most ridiculous advice to a thoughtless girl while you did well to protect your own old used cunt from a willingly boss even at the detriment of your job.
You can see how hypocritically shameless you are? Bitch!

Its either you're a fool or just, unfortunately, lack the ability reason well. Where and when did I make a comment, accepting such behavior or advising anyone that being a sugar baby was okay? That little voice in that head of yours told you otherwise. You just made an ass of yourself. Go back and read my comment properly, because you can't even fathom why you decided to attack me in the first place. FRAUD.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
TimeMod1:
Stop huffing & Puffing to save your sorry ass. You goofed and rather than feel sorry, you're busy pontificating. Dummy!

You're actually a lot dumber than I thought. For that i am surprised. Weren't you the one who called me a "pretentious hypocrite''? for wishing the girl was smart enough to do good with her obviously bad choices.?...Or are you also suffering from memory loss as well?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
TimeMod1:
Lol. Pained ass.
Xanax? hmm! sounds like your typical kinda drugs, most likely your favourite, mostly used when your boyfriend cheats on you, bugs chew on your legs & when you need to bury the thoughts of a fling with a boss. Lol

Still, can't believe you wrote this rubbish. I will forever have your username engraved in my mind. What a massive fraud, and a dumb one at that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions / Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) / Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.