Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made (24543 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. / Four Reasons Why Being Friends With An Ex Can Be The Worst Decision / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by QueenSekxy(f): 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dasherz:

Just finished ma octopus meat. .. abeg I need summary Blackh.awk01 queensekxy .. come o
lol,,babe...the thread shaa, ,I smh cheesy For that jude hiding under a female moniker, ,the thread isn't funny ,,the guy just keep creating unnecessary attention and it seems people keep falling for it.
how you My Engr wink

1 Like

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
sunshineG:
take a look at her writing style carefully

I am asking her questions as a bait to get her to write more wink
No punctuations.

1 Like

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Oyindidi(f): 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Op...its all OK..U did ur part.. grin

I don't care what happened to both of you but what i believe in
WHAT HAPPENED IN PH, STAYS IN PH.. wink
Lol, no time for dramagrin
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol
Ahbi issnuh good? grin

1 Like

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
You are right, that's not Jude's way of writing
I know I'm right.
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
But what if the person purposely changed his style of writing so you wouldn't know it is he? lipsrsealed
yes he can't do that for so long...the more you quiz the suspect, the more he is likely to give some clue about herself

I am sure it is a he grin 90% sure wink

1 Like

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by QueenSekxy(f): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tahra:
Mi o le miss e.I can see you've paralysed the ediat.cheesycheesy
eehn,,leave the e-diat,,he's got the attention and what next??..
biko,,how are you?my baby wink
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by ElDaIllest(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Ahbi issnuh good? grin
Mami Water I bind yeew!
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

gringrin They got much ♥ for

♤him...or what do u think cheesy

grin

Hahahahaha...

Its all made up...and if the OP think she can juz wash him up juz like that..She needs to think again..

cool

2 Likes

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Adaumunocha(f): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Well he's broken the jinx

♤ "as we can see" grin Where's the O.p sef
Probably soaking garri...

1 Like

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by iamJ(m): 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
DeadRat:
how Come Iamkashybaby is Mute Your Brain Panel Would Probably Fry If You Try Operating all 3 accounts at Once hahahahaha grin
how is a deadrat typing?

1 Like

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
sunshineG:
take a look at her writing style carefully

I am asking her questions as a bait to get her to write more wink

oh i see.........i think i know who types that way.........hmmmm

a good thing we've got detective sunshine.g in da house to help crack this case and solve this mystery cheesy cheesy

meanwhile lemme go an ask se.un or lala to provide the complete list of ladies who created threads of being heartbroken from august-till now cos she said she just came out of a hurtful relationship and breakup and i'm pretty certain she created a thread to share her plight like they all do grin cheesy cheesy..........................
Tahra:
No punctuations.
no check again
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by rosieluv(f): 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Lowk£y...as usual

♤Howre you....and the rest of da crew cool
well guess they are good, as for me I am doing great smiley
Nawa o
Shey u guys can't see that jude is behind that moniker.. U ppl be wasting your time, exchanging words with him... Abeg.. Ticket fee ko grin grin... Thepussyhunter where are you?

6 Likes

Tahra:
Hmmm.
Lemme think of another. sad sad

If you were well accustomed with NL of old, you'd already have an idea of who it could be.
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by iamJ(m): 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahahaha...

Its all made up...and if the OP think she can juz wash him up juz like that..She needs to think again..

cool

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Prefola: 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nawa oooh...
the way people are just carrying this poo on their head lyk okpa eh,i cannot but wonder...see as people just concentrated here as if itx a new thing..well, concidering the gender of the people being pained here,i will say itx their work (gossip)...
the story as whole doesn't add up e.g you had been an old nairalander and you dont know kashybaby.ref-"and then one kash from nairaland calls" and many more...
now ask yourself, are you for real??
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
sunshineG:
yes he can't do that for so long...the more you quiz the suspect, the more he is likely to give some clue about herself

I am sure it is a he grin 90% sure wink
Trust me, he can. grin
Very crafty somebody.
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by iamJ(m): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
mhizesther:
Nawa o
Shey u guys can't see that jude is behind that moniker.. U ppl be wasting your time, exchanging words with him... Abeg.. Ticket fee ko grin grin... Thepussyhunter where are you?
dont u ever mention my name, ever

I dont mind collecting a ban for ur mata, i woudnt warn u again
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by RoyalBlak007: 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
♤We all can't get along in this section....can we? grin

gringrin Hell no! grin
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by RoyalBlak007: 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
rosieluv:

well guess they are good, as for me I am doing great smiley

smiley

♤ I'll hit

♤ you up cool
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Donaldduke2019(m): 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lol...Its obvious.....Most of the female peeps here love Jude....They sha must comment on his thread insulting him.....he's got a great fan base....nairalanders and hypocrisy sha

5 Likes

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Mami Water I bind yeew!
You can't bind me oh. As fine as you are. undecided undecided

grin grin
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Blackhawk01: 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dasherz:

Just finished ma octopus meat. .. abeg I need summary Blackhawk01 queensekxy .. come o

Lol. Jude attracts orisirisi, another nutcase is obsessed with him I guess. grin cheesy

Wey my own share biko?
iamJ:
dont u ever mention my name, ever

I dont mind collecting a ban for ur mata, i woudnt warn u again

I'm waiting grin
thepussyhunter:

oh i see.........i think i know who types that way.........hmmmm

a good thing we've got detective sunshine.g in da house to help crack this case and solve this mystery cheesy cheesy

meanwhile lemme go an ask se.un or lala to provide the complete list of ladies who created threads of being heartbroken from august-till now cos she said she just came out of a hurtful relationship and breakup and i'm pretty certain she created a thread to share her plight like they all do grin cheesy cheesy..........................
I maybe wrong but this one is not a lady... she is not as emotional as a normal lady should be about this kind of thing

She claimed she wanted to expose someone, but chose a time she will be "very busy" to do that...you can tell from the multiple "short hand" the person is using to type.... the op is not serious

I believe it is a he

1 Like

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
iamJ:

grin

It's all OK my LOVE.. kiss

The OP didn't even reach @ the peak of her orgasm & it's DEAD ON ARRIVAL before i saw the thread..

Lemme open the OBITUARY SECTION where she deserves to rest...

3 Likes

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by RoyalBlak007: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahahaha...

cool

grin ße nice

♤BE NICE smiley grin
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by iamJ(m): 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
mhizesther:

I'm waiting grin
pls get lost
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Dasherz(f): 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol,,babe...the thread shaa, ,I smh cheesy For that jude hiding under a female moniker, ,the thread isn't funny ,,the guy just keep creating unnecessary attention and it seems people keep falling for it.
how you My Engr wink

Boring ass thread. .. gosh reminds me of Pink.jackett vs Air.force fight when they broke up ...

Jude gats be more creative

My dear I am fine. .. How are you?
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Oyindidi(f): 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
Unlike iamj, him quiet for accusation like this.

Sipping my zobo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Check Out Our Wedding Pictures / 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better / Upload Your Boo Pics Lets See Who Got It Natural

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.