Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made (24531 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. / Four Reasons Why Being Friends With An Ex Can Be The Worst Decision / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Cnnbreakingnews: 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
mhizesther:

slowpoke, i've got no time for you... it's not your fault na...u are so dumb you couldn't even cook up a story perfectly.. Fool you better not cross the line, i'm far from being gentle.. If u think you've got craze, u mention me again and i'll send you back to where you came from.. attention seeking thing
iamkashybaby, you can see esther right

comradespade, lastking

you guys shld warn her ooo, i wouldnt be nice, nobody shld call me a bad person if i start
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by QueenSekxy(f): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Day was fine oh. Yours nko?
I bless God cheesy

how this weekend go be naa,,will you send me a flight ticket if I decide to come over cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Just when I thought the Friday was gonna be boringgrin

♤ just...grin
As in eh, I brought pop corn, come chop.
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Hia before nko? after cumin I must be going then,do you expect me to be lurking after cumin? mbanu,i wee be going grin
Hahahahaha...funny as hell.

1 Like

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by SameGuy2(m): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
QueenSekxy:
Hey pretty pie smiley
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by QueenSekxy(f): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dasherz:

Lol .. I don't need him pass me my popcorn. .. cos it's mine he'll have to beg for it
lolgrin I trust your popcorn won't disappointwink
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by lilmax(m): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
this, in romance section? 2017?
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Chaiiiii grin grin
He opened alternate to rub himself on the back, o ga oh.
Jude that struggles for his daily meal is the one that paid for ticket, hehehe. grin

On second thoughts, you aren't jude. undecided
You are someone who I think we all know. grin
Paid flight ticket for a lady you have not met before. Akuko uwa.
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
QueenSekxy:

I bless God cheesy

how this weekend go be naa,,will you send me a flight ticket if I decide to come over cheesy
Ahn babe, you know I can't afford ticket nah. I don't have 18M in my account cry

Manage bus and come.cheesy
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by RoyalBlak007: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
MaritzaNL:
As in eh, I brought pop corn, come chop.

♤ Am cûmming

gringrin

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
sunshineG:
I maybe wrong but this one is not a lady... she is not as emotional as a normal lady should be about this kind of thing

She claimed she wanted to expose someone, but chose a time she will be "very busy" to do that...you can tell from the multiple "short hand" the person is using to type.... the op is not serious

I believe it is a he

hmmm
true that man

i think i'll just leave the investigation and mystery solving to you then.,.......you're the pro grin

so from the style of writing who do you suspect?
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by QueenSekxy(f): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Ahn babe, you know I can't afford ticket nah. I don't have 18M in my account cry

Manage bus and come.cheesy
ahn,,will I sleep under the bridge of Ph if I manage to come with bus cry
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by QueenSekxy(f): 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
SameGuy2:
Hey pretty pie smiley
hei handsome wink
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
QueenSekxy:

I'm too stressed to mention a dickless M0r0n if you understand what I meanwink

babe,,I'm good. .IT over..lemme comman prepare to go back to school tomorrow sadsad

trust your day went wellkiss
I do.smiley Awwwn,wish you the best.Almost perfect.cheesygrincheesy
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dasherz:

..t.hepussyhunter .. coman give her meat

blackhawk01 doesnt eat meat..............she prefers fish smiley

(no body should ask me how i know) angry
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by IamSINZ(m): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
IamSinz..I gave victor your message.cheesy I kinda understand now.wink

Lol, Vic will never tell you! grin
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
sunshineG:
I maybe wrong but this one is not a lady... she is not as emotional as a normal lady should be about this kind of thing

She claimed she wanted to expose someone, but chose a time she will be "very busy" to do that...you can tell from the multiple "short hand" the person is using to type.... the op is not serious

I believe it is a he

grin

Ha ha ha hah..

Well, this is NL..When you thought u can trust your friends then this is the same friends will drag u down..

NL & Hypocrisy are like 5&6 ...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Blackhawk01: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:

shocked shocked

I love meat tongue
QueenSekxy:

ahn,,will I sleep under the bridge of Ph if I manage to come with bus cry
No nah, baeby. sad
Don't wowwy...my boss that I pack weed for isn't around this weekend. We can stay in his one-room apartment.winkwink
thepussyhunter:

hmmm
true that man

i think i'll just leave the investigation and mystery solving to you then.,.......you're the pro grin

so from the style of writing who do you suspect?
not saying anything yet cheesy

We are pro together now,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
sunshineG:
my sister

Don't mind me interrupting your revenge mission like this, but where did you fly from? And more importantly why do you think what you are doing will destroy the image of Jude?
Jude that doesn't have any image. No need for revenge, she should just let him be.
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by QueenSekxy(f): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tahra:
I do.smiley Awwwn,wish you the best.Almost perfect.cheesygrincheesy
thanks sweetheartwink
enjoy the thread if only you can cheesy
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by BiafranBushBoy: 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
mhizesther:

slowpoke, i've got no time for you... it's not your fault na...u are so dumb you couldn't even cook up a story perfectly.. Fool you better not cross the line, i'm far from being gentle.. If u think you've got craze, u mention me again and i'll send you back to where you came from.. attention seeking thing

Big Brain
Big Senses
Big B**bs.

#Respect.

7 Likes

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by FearlessDapsin(m): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
The high rate of pained ladies masturbating over this thread is alarming. Jude, what did you do to these fans of yours? grin
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Dasherz(f): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:

Lol. ... just give her the bigger portion of whatever fish she picks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
IamSINZ:

Lol, Vic will never tell you! grin
I know. cry cry
You too, you can tell me. tongue tongue
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
Cnnbreakingnews:
iamkashybaby, you can see esther right

comradespade, lastking

you guys shld warn her ooo, i wouldnt be nice, nobody shld call me a bad person if i start

You are calling her to come and defend you shey?? Hello I give zero fvck about her, i'll be here waiting for her to get involved.. And listen those you mentioned are the reason I've been silent, unlike you I don't joke with families..yeah families.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by QueenSekxy(f): 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
sunshineG:
not saying anything yet cheesy
We are pro together now,
Bia SunshineG, ,my moniker is too infinitesimal for you to see naaw cry
goodeveningcheesy
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by RoyalBlak007: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
Blackhawk01:

shocked shocked

I love meat tongue

♤ Is it the "meat"

♤ am thinking about ?

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Cnnbreakingnews: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
The high rate of pained ladies masturbating over this thread is alarming. Jude, what did you do to these fans of yours? grin
i held a fucking clean mirror and allowed them look

they cant take it
[img]https://media./images/7e0bddefa6105a00650f6fa4ea982921/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lindarella:
my dear I created this moniker,i am an old member of this forum I no people won't me Jude is nothing but a liar God will punish him I swear,i just got out of a relationship and wanted to try online dating cos it favoured my friend See Me see wahala o
Forget about revenge, just let him be, forget about him and his existence. Move on.
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by ElDaIllest(m): 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Hahahahaha...funny as hell.
grin My format don finish,make I jejely put hand for pocket dey go back home before night reach.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly / Should My Cousin Continue With Her Or End It Mutually Right Now? / How Can I Make My Wife Happy Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.