Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts (24746 Views)

How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged / Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by motun2017(f): 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
obinnashady:
undecidedlol

u too get sense o

I guess your brothers (cousins and nephews) are scum
ion knw how they treat their babes so i cant speak for them.u grab??
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Divay22(f): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
Josh44s:

This is the most dumbest chick I have ever seen on my life? Do you know why? She was so dumb that she didn’t know she was a side chick all along. I mean, wtf. Every chick knows their place in a man’s life. As long as you aint married to him.
Lol.
At first i thought you were referring to me o.. But it was a pure deceit from the guy..
I read same thing like this on NSG blog...if only she has given it a thought..
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by free2ryhme: 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
nikkypearl:
zero sense!

U couldn't even comprehend just a few lines...really

Smh

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by obinnashady(m): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
motun2017:
ion knw how they treat their babes so i cant speak for them.u grab??
Lol

you are one mean babe
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by rims4emmy(m): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
after much fucking abi. who ur story epp
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
He wanted to propose when he is already married, maybe he wants to divorce his wife or something.

Damn!!!
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by olapluto(m): 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
MaritzaNL:
He wanted to propose when he is already married, maybe he wants to divorce his wife or something.

Damn!!!
olodo. You are thinking like the silly girl who wrote the story. What does 'he wanted to propose' mean? She must have his mind open on a browser to know what he was thinking.
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by dadabashua1(m): 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
would have said something's but no need u just 21 years of age....#getbacktoyourfeedingbottle
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Ftom: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
Foolish ofe manu girls, dey full 4 my area.
leave long epistle, HOW MANY TIMES THE MAN FCK YOU? na hm we wan hear
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by ghosteen(m): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by confy35(f): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
MasViews:
Is it a crime to marry a married man?

I think you are high on something. Really!
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by steryj(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
MasViews:
I tire o undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Josh44s(m): 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
Divay22:

Lol.
At first i thought you were referring to me o.. But it was a pure deceit from the guy..
I read same thing like this on NSG blog...if only she has given it a thought..

Yeah I deliberately put it that way so that u will think I am referring to you. cool
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by freshdude99(m): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
motun2017:
sorry babe. not all men are scum sha. my Dad z nt n my future husby isnt. let d rest speak for themselves
Pls tell her jare
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Divay22(f): 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
Josh44s:

Yeah I deliberately put it that way so that u will think I am referring to you. cool
Bravo.. It did work grin
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by nwaonyeze001(m): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
dinma007:
More...
Literally, I will use this word on you without blinking an eyelid, you are mad, you are greedy, you saw him, you melted, he was a piece of art, he treated you the way a queen that knows her worth like yourself should be treated
There are virtually single guys out there......who probably will have a sincere aim towards you, but you won't melt, because they are nor financially " strong"
eediot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
Okunrin!!!!! sad
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by emelda86(f): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
What type of stories are we reading here today.

Sorry dear thank God u didn't marry him
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
21 years old, the dude wanted to slack your ponyor joor and use marriage to confuse you and punt you on steady ponyor slacking.... grin grin grin grin grin
dinma007:
More...
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by huntila(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
lol. common....be nice @ kid sis. don't you know most of the younger generations who have access to internet are dramatic and keep up with entertaining older folks?
modelmike7:
You were only 21 years last year?
He only took advantage of you, its obvious you intentionally omitted the sex part, but i can only imagine how so much you would have been over-drilled by him!
Thanks for your bro friend that let it all out.

God save your head on the long run.
Be wise henceforth kid sis!
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
confy35:

I think you are high on something. Really!
The same thing you're high on.
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Ejytex(m): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
motun2017:
sorry babe. not all men are scum sha. my Dad z nt n my future husby isnt. let d rest speak for themselves
Swthrt ur brothers nko
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by MrMystrO(m): 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
motun2017:

Future Hubby just wants to say Hello..
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
undecidedHey, but what about the sex part
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by motun2017(f): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
MrMystrO:

Future Hubby just wants to say Hello..
really. hi
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by motun2017(f): 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ejytex:
Swthrt ur brothers nko
cant speak for dem
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by refreshrate: 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
MasViews:

Epp me ask dem o

The man even try buy ring and everything, yet complain.

Use dem as side chick ...they will still complain.

What do women want?
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by refreshrate: 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
Atiku2019:
Abuja Girls self undecided undecided

Immediately they've seen a Rich guy they'll become love struck without investigating undecided

Jevinik Restaurant Wuse una Vegetable soup too plenty cry sad

This Jevnik I don tire to dey hear their name. I must visit very soon ah ahn kilode?
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by nuelyoyo(m): 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
Atiku2019:
Abuja Girls self undecided undecided

Immediately they've seen a Rich guy they'll become love struck without investigating undecided

Jevinik Restaurant Wuse una Vegetable soup too plenty cry sad
LoL, Jevinik Restaurant has a reputation of dishing out plenty soup.
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by MrMystrO(m): 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
motun2017:
really. hi

Hi there, My name is Martins.. And I'm Your Future Hubby. Nice to Finally meet you Lol
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
Magnifik18:

Investigate what again? Slide into his phone/messages or use cab to trail him around town or what?

Like how can you even blame her for the man's repulsive behaviour?

What happened to being truthful and consistent? If he isnt a scum, why didn't he tell her from the onset about his marital status and let her decide if she would be down with it than lie, lie and lie?

Put your sister in the young lady's shoes; would you still judge her the same?

Some men are scum and that's a fact. So are some women cos I'm not trying to be bias here.

The man lied and that turned him to a scumbag. His words weren't his bond. That's one thing cowards have in common.

At last, one reasonable comment. I had already given up on Nigeria. Thank God I was patient.
Re: Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ftom:
Foolish ofe manu girls, dey full 4 my area.
leave long epistle, HOW MANY TIMES THE MAN FCK YOU? na hm we wan hear

And what will you do with the information?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When I Visited Xvideo Website, My Respect For Nigerian Girls Reduced Drastically / Temperament N Love. / Cruel Things Men Do To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.