Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,639 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning (15582 Views)

87% Nigeria’s Poverty Rate In North – World Bank / Dangote Blasts State Governors For High Poverty Rate In Northern Nigeria / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by Gracebae(f): 9:34am On Oct 30, 2017
Michael004:
I know my London. I am telling you that, that place is preferable if I am to travel cos they still have something fascinating unlike a barren region.
Have somethings fascinating like what? Oil and what? The reason why you guys end up as our taxi drivers, taliors,mechanics and vulcanizers...

Economic parasites!

5 Likes

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by Oga080666419419: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2017
Lazy people

[s]
Michael004:
I know my London. I am telling you that, that place is preferable if I am to travel cos they still have something fascinating unlike a barren region.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by 1wolex85: 9:55am On Oct 30, 2017
Gracebae:

You sound like a local, untravelled Yoruba boy who sees Lagos as the beginning and the end. Ikoyi that is more like a district. How many block of flats in festac? Same festac i know or where?you are even talking of 3storey, while Onitsha,Aba and Enugu alone are all commanding 4,5,6 and in some cases 7 storeys. How big is ikoyi or festac? Anyways, i leave you to your ignorance. Who am I to school you?

You wonder why all the big southwest owned estate managment firms are running to the east and south south..

All the jide Taiwos, diya fatimileyin and co and a host of many more firms are in every city in the south east/south.

In the east once you are able to convince a landlord to give you his property to manage, do you know what it means to your account statement?

Travel Mister man. That's all I can say

Lol, now its no more storey buildings, it has to be 4,5 or 6. If you really think the Jide Taiwos and Diya Fatimilehins make their money from the east, then your case is serious. Like I said before, this is a baseless argument, you can continue to believe what you want, your problem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by Gracebae(f): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2017
1wolex85:

Lol, now its no more storey buildings, it has to be 4,5 or 6. If you really think the Jide Taiwos and Diya Fatimilehins make their money from the east, then your case is serious. Like I said before, this is a baseless argument, you can continue to believe what you want, your problem.
mister speak for yourself OK.

See, let me tell you authoritatively, it is easier to get a multistorey building to manage in the east than any other region in Nigeria Lagos inclusive. Lagos is already saturated with uncountable estate firms struggling for the multistorey building there unlike the east where the real estate industry is fast growing. If you get a 5storey building to the firm, depending on the design of the building, it is good as bring at least 10 flats. In some cases it may be 20flats if it is 4flats in each floor.

Jide Taiwo, diya fatimileyi and my firm know this and it is only in the east you will easily get such properties relatively with time. Apart from Lagos, abuja and port Harcourt, Enugu vis a vis south south/ east have the biggest property market and still growing.

4 Likes

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by prodigy24: 11:04am On Oct 30, 2017
Gracebae:

See, let me tell you authoritatively and an estate manager, it is easier to get a multistorey building to manage in the than any other region on Nigeria Lagos inclusive. Lagos is already saturated with uncountable estate firms struggling of the multistorey building there unlike the east where the real estate industry is fast growing. If you get a 5storey building to the firm, depending on the design of the building, it is good as bring at least 10 flats. In some cases it may be 20flats if it is 4flats in each floor.

Jide Taiwo, diya fatimileyi and my firm know this and it is only in the east you will easily get such properties relatively with time. Apart from Lagos, abuja and port Harcourt, Enugu vis a vis south south/ east have the biggest property market and still growing.
That hide taiwo is very huge in Anambra state. Please don't waste your time on these ewedu eating happy lads.
Did you know that each time I go to surulere to see a relation, I climb on to their 2storey building. I will be able to see far and wide. But if you are in 3storey build in obosi you won't see beyong 100ms.
Don't give them any reason to be stupid. They always talk about Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by Ofemannnu: 11:17am On Oct 30, 2017
Oga080666419419:
Lazy people

[s][/s]
If they are lazy and still richer and educated than the Igbo,then lazy is better than lazier.Igbos are lazier. They depend on rituals..otokoto which they brought to the SW and injected the virus into some Igbo-nally minded Yorubas,baby factory,stealing and selling of babies,mass drug peddling,cannibalism etc but with all these,Yorubas are still more prosperous than the Igbos.Yes,Yorubas control the economy of Nigeria because they have massive industries and are the most industrious.Igbos are like labourers while Yorubas are the CEOs.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by Gracebae(f): 11:20am On Oct 30, 2017
Ofemannnu:
If they are lazy and still richer and educated than the Igbos,then lazy is better than lazier.Igbos are lazier. they depend on rituals..otokoto which they brought to the SW and injected the virus into some Igbo-nally minded Yorubas,baby factory,stealing and selling of babies,mass drug peddling,cannibalism etc but with all these,Yorubas are still more prosperous than the Igbos.Yes,Yorubas control the economy of Nigeria because they have massive industries and are the most industrious.Igbos are like labourers while Yorubas are the CEOs.
smh

1 Like

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by 1wolex85: 11:35am On Oct 30, 2017
Gracebae:

See, let me tell you authoritatively, it is easier to get a multistorey building to manage in the east than any other region in Nigeria Lagos inclusive. Lagos is already saturated with uncountable estate firms struggling for the multistorey building there unlike the east where the real estate industry is fast growing. If you get a 5storey building to the firm, depending on the design of the building, it is good as bring at least 10 flats. In some cases it may be 20flats if it is 4flats in each floor.

Like I said before, no need for argument, believe what you want na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by Michael004: 11:41am On Oct 30, 2017
Oga080666419419:
Lazy people

[s][/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by bakynes(m): 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Gracebae:

You sound like a local, untravelled Yoruba boy who sees Lagos as the beginning and the end. Ikoyi that is more like a district. How many block of flats in festac? Same festac i know or where?you are even talking of 3storey, while Onitsha,Aba and Enugu alone are all commanding 4,5,6 and in some cases 7 storeys. How big is ikoyi or festac? Anyways, i leave you to your ignorance. Who am I to school you?

You wonder why all the big southwest owned estate managment firms are running to the east and south south..

All the jide Taiwos, diya fatimileyin and co and a host of many more firms are in every city in the south east/south.

In the east once you are able to convince a landlord to give you his property to manage, do you know what it means to your account statement?

Travel Mister man. That's all I can say
One Estate in Lagos Called Abesan Estate built by Lateef Jankande (the first civilian governor of Lagos) has over a thousand high rise buildings not to talk of other parts of Lagos so forget about it Anambra cannot have more high rise than Lagos.

Not to forget the East is small so all those building are concentrated in one small space. The South East is only a few kilometres-square bigger than Oyo state alone.

4 Likes

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by prodigy24: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
bakynes:

One Estate in Lagos Called Abesan Estate built by Lateef Jankande (the first civilian governor of Lagos) has over a thousand high rise buildings not to talk of other parts of Lagos so forget about it Anambra cannot have more high rise than Lagos.

Not to forget the East is small so all those building are concentrated in one small space. The South East is only a few kilometres-square bigger than Oyo state alone.

Travel you will not travel. Stop typing rubbish you say no.. What is wrong with you?

2 Likes

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by googi: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
Why are these fights always over Lagos and South West?

You guys need to give up. You cannot take this land with you or take it over.

1 Like

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by akinszz: 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
Gracebae:

I suggest its better to do more research on that..personally, I won't speak for anambra but as someone who grew up in the east generally(port Harcourt to be specific) I can confidently tell you that south east has the highest concentration of multistorey residential building if not in sub Saharan Africa, then west Africa.,with Anambra,Enugu and Abia leading the park.

This is Onitsha in anambra
hmmmm, chestbeating is in the blood. There is no way they can make a point without chestbeating. dem take chestbeating swear for una ni?

4 Likes

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by Gracebae(f): 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
bakynes:

You very funny, you are quick to remember the SE is small but forget that Lagos is actually the smallest state in the federation...again, how will you be comparing Lagos and the SE. Even if lagos has more multistorey than Anambra which in all sense I can agree but cant be more than the whole south east.Never!...If more than the whole south west, yes but Lagos can't have more multistorey building than the whole south east.

Again stay on the key word. Multistorey building and not highrise buildings before hediots start misdirecting the argument .

1 Like

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by deomelo: 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
Michael004:
[s][/s]Go to Europe, America, Asia and other African nations, go and see yorubas there. If we want to travel, is it now a place like eastern Nigeria? A place where its people like you can't stop trooping in mass to our land. We can't stoop so low. Yes, we don't travel because we don't travel to eastern Nigeria. We agree.

Abio...

Wetin I won go do inside that worthless and unproductive villages that even these lying ipob jokers can not wait to abandon for the SW.

Abeg God forbid bad thing and abomination.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by bakynes(m): 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
Gracebae:

You very funny, you are quick to remember the SE is small but forget that Lagos is actually the smallest state in the federation...again, how will you be comparing Lagos and the SE. Even if lagos has more multistorey than Anambra which in all sense I can agree but cant be more than the whole south east.Never!...If more than the whole south west, yes but Lagos can't have more multistorey building than the whole south east.

Again stay on the key word. Multistorey building and not highrise buildings before hediots start misdirecting the argument .
Yes I meant Multi-storey, I thought u were the one arguing Anambra has more Multi-storey than Lagos. We have enough land which is definitely lacking in the SE so we dont need to build multi-storey buildings in the SW, there is still enough lands in the SW to be developed.

3 Likes

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:
Lagos is a glorified slum. .everybody knows undecided
No it isn't.Lagos is a vibrant city,never a dull moment.

3 Likes

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by Michael004: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
Gracebae:
Have somethings fascinating like what? Oil and what? The reason why you guys end up as our taxi drivers, taliors,mechanics and vulcanizers...

Economic parasites!
We all know the parasites in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by QueenSekxy(f): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
Tahra:
No it isn't.Lagos is a vibrant city,never a dull moment.
winkwink you are here too
Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by Michael004: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
deomelo:

Abio...

Wetin I won go do inside that worthless and unproductive villages that even these lying ipob jokers can not wait to abandon for the SW.

Abeg God forbid bad thing and abomination.

grin
I wonder o. Like we are interested in travelling to their land. They keep telling and begging us to travel to their land as if we are interested.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by Oga080666419419: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
[s]
Michael004:
I wonder o. Like we are interested in travelling to their land. They keep telling and begging us to travel to their land as if we are interested.
[/s]

Lazy People cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:
winkwink you are here too
Yes o.cheesycheesy
Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by Rotimik: 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
Oga080666419419:
Yorubas think being laid back with life is being comfortable.

I beg your pardon. What do you mean by Yoruba people being laid back!

Analysis shows that Yoruba people are responsible for more than the majority if the wealth of Lagos. Trade which Igbos are generally known for is less than 15%.

Have your facts bee you write anything on this forum.

4 Likes

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by Michael004: 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
Oga080666419419:
[s][/s]

Lazy People cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol, we no won go your land. Na by force?

1 Like

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by Oga080666419419: 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
[s]
Rotimik:

I beg your pardon. What do you mean by Yoruba people being laid back!

Analysis shows that Yoruba people are responsible for more than the majority if the wealth of Lagos. Trade which Igbos are generally known for is less than 15%.

Have your facts bee you write anything on this forum.
[/s]

Yorubas are very lazy reason why they like crowded neighbourhoods
Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by Oga080666419419: 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
[s]
Michael004:
Lol, we no won go your land. Na by force?
[/s]

Boring Lazy Ghetto Dweller

1 Like

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by Ngokafor(f): 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
Gracebae:

Bia nne,yiu didnt have to waste your precious time on these alayes and street urchins whose stomach are bloated from eating soar a and rotten ewedu daily.

Lazy two-bit nonenity who can exist on 'One Nigeria' only..Who doesnt know that if yorubas are as formidable as they claim to be,they would be in the for-front of secession?as wicked as horrible as they areMention secession and all the empty and shallow barrels on this thread as well as their elders will land in the hospital...Ignore them biko,,you are too posh for those low-lives.
Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by Michael004: 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
Oga080666419419:
[s][/s]

Boring Lazy Ghetto Dweller
E pain the useless pig. Begging people to come to their land. Who wants to dine with pigs grin. Pig, go to where you belong, that is mud. We are not interested in your useless God forsaken barren bush.

1 Like

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by oodualover: 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
This thread is amusing. These eboes that can't stay in their land. The only thing eboes own in Lagos is 2 by 2 shops. Men, you need to see the enviroment they sell their stuffs....very dirty!!! They sell things in front of open dirty gutters. Wonder why Aba and other places in eboe land is dirty?
If eboeland was that wealthy and developed, millions of them won't have to come to our to survive. It can't be possibe. You will see eboes living in the deepest of forest in our land. Why da fucck will somebody forsake his land to live in a poor environment? Why da fuucckk will somebody leave his land only for him to sell gala on trafficks?
Eboes land is poor and backward that is why.
When Nigeria splits, we will know which tribe is poorer.

6 Likes

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by Michael004: 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ngokafor:

Bia nne,yiu didnt have to waste your precious time on these alayes and street urchins whose stomach are bloated from eating soar a and rotten ewedu daily.

Lazy two-bit nonenity who can exist on 'One Nigeria' only..Who doesnt know that if yorubas are as formidable as they claim to be,they would be in the for-front of secession?as wicked as horrible as they areMention secession and all the empty and shallow barrels on this thread as well as their elders will land in the hospital...Ignore them biko,,you are too posh for those low-lives.
Mrs danladi a Yoruba Muslim. This one you write in pain so, is bad for the health. As if your uncle chukwudi packs his rapper and be heading to ebonyi and any Yoruba man blocks him at ore not to go. If you are pained too much about Yoruba people. Mrs danladi left over, see the perfect solution below. It is saying you are welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by Michael004: 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
oodualover:
This thread is amusing. These eboes that can't stay in their land. The only thing eboes own in Lagos is 2 by 2 shops. Men, you need to see the enviroment they sell their stuffs....very dirty!!! They sell things in front of open dirty gutters. Wonder why Aba and other places in eboe land is dirty?
If eboeland was that wealthy and developed, millions of them won't have to come to our to survive. It can't be possibe. You will see eboes living in the deepest of forest in our land. Why da fucck will somebody forsake his land to live in a poor environment? Why da fuucckk will somebody leave his land only for him to sell gala on trafficks?
Eboes land is poor and backward that is why.
When Nigeria splits, we will know which tribe is poorer.
You dey mind the pained pigs. As if na Yoruba be WHO that mentioned their cities as the dirtiest cities in the world.

1 Like

Re: Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning by totit: 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
Those ipod nitwits are just bunch of crying babies,pained/sore losers whom will rather argue base on emotion rather than facts.

This thread,has once again exposed them.
shocked Smh

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year / Christmas: Ugwuanyi Offers Free Transport For Enugu Indigenes / 2019: Ndigbo May Dump Buhari Again As Ezeife,Others Reject 2023 Presidency Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.