Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (56523 Views)

Men!!! What's Your Definition Of A Submissive Woman? / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by GodblessNig247(m): 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

What about among ur female friends.......

None for now! grin u are also my new female friend o
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by mhizsuzzy(f): 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
GodblessNig247:

None for now! grin u are also my new female friend o
B4 nko.....
What are list of what u need in a girl nko.....Let's start from there......
If I may ask are u Catholic?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by GodblessNig247(m): 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

B4 nko.....

What are list of what u need in a girl nko.....Let's start from there......

If I may ask are u Catholic?

We use to be Catholics
I like a girl that is sincere, considerate, smart, God fearing, good looking, free with my friends, homely, great cook (local delicacies), have dress sense, caring and loving etc
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
GodblessNig247:

We use to be Catholics
I like a girl that is sincere, considerate, smart, God fearing, good looking, free with my friends, homely, great cook (local delicacies), have dress sense, caring and loving etc
I.e indirectly meaning u are looking for that PERFECT girl. The bitter truth is that their is no such thing as a perfect figure, if u see anyone she is not human but spirit in human formgrin

I don't tink they exist but you can mold out a better person from some one with little of some quality u need

I asked u if u were Catholic because most of my prayers and that I give to ppl are catholic prayer..... And wen ever I have any problem or confusion, I say my rosary, pls note I am not trying to lead u to my church and I am not against ur church is a think of the heart we are all serving the same God and we all have the same Goal which is to see God at least and live in eternity with him........

I will help u with something but u will pay oohgrin

And if u don't invite me for that wedding eeh I go send amadioha thundergrin

I will
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by GodblessNig247(m): 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

I.e indirectly meaning u are looking for that PERFECT girl. The bitter truth is that their is no such thing as a perfect figure, if u see anyone she is not human but spirit in human formgrin

I don't tink they exist but you can mold out a better person from some one with little of some quality u need

I asked u if u were Catholic because most of my prayers and that I give to ppl are catholic prayer..... And wen ever I have any problem or confusion, I say my rosary, pls note I am not trying to lead u to my church and I am not against ur church is a think of the heart we are all serving the same God and we all have the same Goal which is to see God at least and live in eternity with him........

I will help u with something but u will pay oohgrin

And if u don't invite me for that wedding eeh I go send amadioha thundergrin

I will

Lol!! What are u helping me with?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by fati2001(m): 9:54am On Aug 07, 2021
3rd with long sleeve isanexample.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? / She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.