Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (56528 Views)

Men!!! What's Your Definition Of A Submissive Woman? / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
Augustap:

Who tweaked ur brain? Whoever did, did it wrongly
You're seriously mad and you have no one to tell you grin
come Inside My Room let me Tell You Something undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
DeadRat:
come Inside My Room let me Tell You Something undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
[quote author=Augustap post=61893339][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Noaril(m): 11:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
One look at him and all you wanna do is eat him up like chocolate!
Then am your guy
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:06am On Oct 30, 2017
Augustap:

Who tweaked ur brain? Whoever did, did it wrongly
You're seriously mad and you have no one to tell you grin

So what do you know about BAN huh?

wink
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by kense88: 7:46am On Oct 30, 2017
Beemaz:

Please shut up. Don't carry your inferiority complex into this thread. If you think money is all girls are interested in, then you must be a fool. I have noticed that it's only broke guys who have nothing else going on for them that jump from thread to thread making these kind of statements.

It's obvious money is the only thing that can get you a woman. Shame on you, you pathetic thing. If you don't have anything useful to say then don't say anything.
Easy bro
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 30, 2017
Beemaz:

Please shut up. Don't carry your inferiority complex into this thread. If you think money is all girls are interested in, then you must be a fool. I have noticed that it's only broke guys who have nothing else going on for them that jump from thread to thread making these kind of statements.

It's obvious money is the only thing that can get you a woman. Shame on you, you pathetic thing. If you don't have anything useful to say then don't say anything.
you could have ignore him friend
Too harsh

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 8:48am On Oct 30, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

So what do you know about BAN huh?

wink
I've been banned sometimes, even for unbelievable crimes grin So ban is my culture and it's also my way of life grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 8:51am On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=DeadRat post=61893407][/quote]
Oya come, let's dance. Stop crying grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 30, 2017
Augustap:
Oya come, let's dance. Stop crying grin
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by bingbagbo(m): 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
Augustap:

I've been banned sometimes, even for unbelievable crimes grin So ban is my culture and it's also my way of life grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Augusta you're a criminal o

grin

For real though, I know you mean more than NL ban.

Give me a hint, I know you're talking alora here baby

kiss
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Augusta you're a criminal o

grin

For real though, I know you mean more than NL ban.

Give me a hint, I know you're talking alora here baby

kiss
Okay, I'll confess
1. I'm responsible for the death of Sani Abacha
2. I assassinated Muritala Mohammed
3. I'm responsible for changing former first lady, Patience Jonathan's speech, there by causing blunders during her speech
4. I killed Yar'adua cos he slim fitted the shirt i gave to him
5. I'm the master minder of the Aba women's riot of 1929. Why won't they give me a farmland too
6. I'm the master minder of some e-wars on nl grin
7. The greatest crime of all, my signature caused your curiosity, nd curiosity kills the cat. So you're a cat, and i might kill

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
Augustap:

Okay, I'll confess
1. I'm responsible for the death of Sani Abacha
2. I assassinated Muritala Mohammed
3. I'm responsible for changing former first lady, Patience Jonathan's speech, there by causing blunders during her speech
4. I killed Yar'adua cos he slim fitted the shirt i gave to him
5. I'm the master minder of the Aba women's riot of 1929. Why won't they give me a farmland too
6. I'm the master minder of some e-wars on nl grin
7. The greatest crime of all, my signature caused your curiosity, nd curiosity kills the cat. So you're a cat, and i might kill

Of all the crimes mentioned herein, why did you leave out the most bizarre of them all?

You're responsible for causing upheaval in that guy's brain that keeps mentioning you on every FP thread grin

Wetin you do that guy abeg?

A case of ignored love, attention seeking or chronic friendzoning or schizo?. cheesy

Meanwhile, curiosity never killed the cat, it was a lie. What curiosity did was land a bullet in the monkey's brain

So...got any bullets for me? I hope you don't miss tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Of all the crimes mentioned herein, why did you leave out the most bizarre of them all?

You're responsible for causing upheaval in that guy's brain that keeps mentioning you on every FP thread grin

Wetin you do that guy abeg?

A case of ignored love, attention seeking or chronic friendzoning or schizo?. cheesy

Meanwhile, curiosity never killed the cat, it was a lie. What curiosity did was land a bullet in the monkey's brain

So...got any bullets for me? I hope you don't miss tongue
Lol. Don't mind him jare. Don't worry, i don't kill.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
Augustap:

Lol. Don't mind him jare. Don't worry, i don't kill.

Yea, as if I didn't know you couldn't hurt a fly.

Btw, why did you unfollow everyone, me inclusive?
Is it the change thing? cheesy
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Yea, as if I didn't know you couldn't hurt a fly.

Btw, why did you unfollow everyone, me inclusive?
Is it the change thing? cheesy

Not everyone really cheesy
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
Beemaz:

Excuse me sir, It hasn't gotten to that nau ! grin Habba !

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
Augustap:

Not everyone really cheesy

Lol, hyperbole - one of my favorites.

Don't worry, I unfollowed you back tongue

Maybe I need to do exactly what you did sef, just that I know a lot of the peeps I follow in real life.

How was your day nne?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nice smile, nice eyes, tall, goatee, toned body...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by gudvibz(f): 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
To me a handsome man is one who is tall, intelligent,understanding,carring , sees and takes advantages od opportunity. Must be God fearin cool

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by stilldoingokay(f): 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
which kind yeye question be this one. anyway number three mehn,
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Politicalapathy: 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by WaffenSS(m): 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
bingbagbo:
We often talk about handsomeness
Well , who is really a handsome man?
Drop your definition

Color, height, lips etc

[img]https://1.bp..com/-j645JS8CrAw/WM3qfNiez8I/AAAAAAAAAgU/dKPHedKDvGoqrbcPGj91FEWkCkJYfGGWwCLcB/s1600/sexy13.jpg[/img]

These are douchebags.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Laveda(f): 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
Very smart that I have t think carefully before I talk. grin
Tall.
Good looking.
Good fashion sense.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by BiafranBushBoy: 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
lol. All these one claiming they would marry an intelligent guy, but they wouldn't accept a nerd ooo...

Lemme go back to my laptop jare!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Viccur(m): 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Girls be like, a guy with rectangular boobs, candle-shaped ass, 13.2 packs, fried wavy haircut, with atleast 4k in d akant o
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by otswag(m): 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Beemaz:

Kai! undecided U sabi am b4

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by WaffenSS(m): 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
One look at him and all you wanna do is eat him up like chocolate!

You mean one look at his wallet...

And you mean the chocolate part literally.

Chocolate and ice cream have always been the perfect bait to get some cunt.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
A man with a 15 inch peni!s a fat bank balance and drives a BMW. tongue
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by naijaboiy: 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
Beemaz:

You are the one who is a frustrated fool. Only a frustrated fool who has been repeatedly rejected by a host of women because he is has no attractive qualities would think that money is all women are after.

Don't blame your failures in approaching women on your brokeness. It's low self esteem dudes like you with no self value that conclude that all Nigerian women want is money. The same Nigeria where good looking, charismatic guys who know their way with words fuuuck different kind of women weekly without spending a dime? You are pathetic!!
Unnecessary Rants...

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? / She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.