Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (128631 Views)

Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) / Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra / Train Commences Haulage From Warri To Itakpe For AKK Gas Project (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by kachi19: 9:49am On Nov 03, 2017
NONNYG:
warri no dey carry last, this na why I prefer practical than theory when I been dey schoolgrin

AREEEAAA!!!

22 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by NONNYG: 10:01am On Nov 03, 2017
kachi19:

AREEEAAA!!!
lols. Check ur mail

4 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Eleniyan15: 10:17am On Nov 03, 2017
NONNYG:
warri no dey carry last, this na why I prefer practical than theory when I been dey schoolgrin

Lmao

NonnyG owo Dubai
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 03, 2017
NONNYG:

No dulling brotherly, time nor dey

2 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by kachi19: 10:28am On Nov 03, 2017
NONNYG:
lols. Check ur mail
Well replied wink
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by klexycole(m): 10:38am On Nov 03, 2017
Street guys full here. Lol. cheesy grin

Well done Suomi.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Spylord48: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2017
suomi1990:

Yes! I devoted 3hours per day on YouTube and several language websites to polish my skills to around 50%, I did this for over 5months, language is critical here, I knew this,and to penetrate the right people, you really had to communicate in their own language
that cool..thanks for this thread.I go dy follow U bumper to bumper

8 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 03, 2017
klexycole:
Street guys full here. Lol. cheesy grin

Well done Suomi.

Shuoo na so the mara just be...we must make way for the life cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 03, 2017
NONNYG:

Na so, street wise na the way...my neck nor wet

6 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by mavinc4u(f): 11:49am On Nov 03, 2017
Please quote me when you have finished writing every thing. grin

2 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
Following cool

3 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
This THIRD application, my Swedish girl was with me in Naija then, I nearly carry am go interview oh cheesy but for the restraining rules against such, I went alone...omor the rejection was quicker than the others, at about 6days angry we proceeded for an appeal at the embassy, she had to leave for Sweden because the appeal was taking forever embarassedomor I felt like locking myself in her bag and moving with her cheesy nothing spoil sha...The result of the appeal came within two months: another REJECTION! angry that’s number FOUR REJECTION By this time, I started getting closer to God oh, because the matter don burst sad With fasting and prayers, I went for the FIFTH APPLICATION, the gatemen at the embassy of Sweden started trolling me: “bros you don come again?, nawa oh, nor be by force to go Europe na”....this people nor know say I be dead, when it comes to determination...comments please!!!!

170 Likes 6 Shares

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Garshyzee(m): 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
I da follow this thread with my alomo oo... No time to chevk time cool

Crack on baba OP

8 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by NONNYG: 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ur village people strong no be small

32 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Charly17(m): 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
Following

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Subomi007: 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
.omor the rejection was quicker than the others, at about 6day...................lol... with all your package... shaai God punish devil..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
NONNYG:
Ur village people strong no be small

Oh bob nor be small...but thank God finally

2 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by NONNYG: 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
suomi1990:

Oh bob nor be small...but thank God finally
yeah, God's time is always the best. Destiny can be delayed but can NEVER be denied.

Kip droppin the tori as e dey hot

I dey refresh the page every 10minsgrin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by ebujany(m): 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
Following

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by kachi19: 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
NONNYG:
yeah, God's time is always the best. Destiny can be delayed but can NEVER be denied.

Kip droppin the tori as e dey hot

I dey refresh the page every 10minsgrin

baba na as e de hot oh. ngwanu Finland here we come oh, we fit come join u dat side na if Our village pepo go vacay com run our own cartel there unto warfi levos @ suomi1990

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
Guys by this FIFTH APPLICATION, my lean savings had depleted, I had just around N700K as account balance to submit this time angry While the application was still processing, my girl announced to me that she’ll come to Naija for our wedding and this time, we have to go to Sweden together, now this girl is very beautiful and me self come dey fear, she had a stubborn ex, but guys I don stamp authority for the girl full life grin I really loved her for one quality: with any rejection, she will double her shock absorber and in fact, console me serially! Fast forward months later, the visa application I lodged came out with this reason for refusal: “Insufficient account balance”...I nor bother near the embassy again, as my girl came for our wedding this time, I took her to the embassy again and this time, I forced my way in with her, we explained our predicament to them, and she told them that we were getting married at the registry at Ikoyi, that if they refused any further application, she would commit suicide cheesy na we dey power all these talk normally... grin I exhausted my savings on the wedding and vice versa and went to apply for a spouse resident permit....I was then informed that decision on that can come out in one year angry Interview day, I rushed one black bullet because to me, na do or die this time! This was how this interview went....

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
I met an extremely pretty Swedish lady this time who welcomed me with a smile, before she could ask me my name, I complimented her beauty sharply and told her that all my brothers will marry Swedish girls because they were beautiful grin omor she don dey blush oh! cheesy that was what I wanted: Transfer the pressure to her! It became easier! after one hour of interview where we joked a lot, I knew this one was different oh, though it’s a resident permit! I got decision in 4months: While with my niggars, I received the positive decision! Praise God!! grin Na that time I start to reason flight matters and money to hold for hand....I sold my laptops, my iPad, my iPhone to raise the fare for Turkish Airlines(the cheapest then), I had 80k home and abroad, I nor send self, I changed it to Euros and moved...First time EVER to leave Naija!!!

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Eleniyan15: 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
suomi1990:
I met an extremely pretty Swedish lady this time who welcomed me with a smile, before she could ask me my name, I complimented her beauty sharply and told her that all my brothers will marry Swedish girls because they were beautiful grin omor she don dey blush oh! cheesy that was what I wanted: Transfer the pressure to her! It became easier! after one hour of interview where we joked a lot, I knew this one was different oh, though it’s a resident permit! I got decision in 4months: While with my niggars, I received the positive decision! Praise God!! grin Na that time I start to reason flight matters and money to hold for hand....I sold my laptops, my iPad, my iPhone to raise the fare for Turkish Airlines(the cheapest then), I had 80k home and abroad, I nor send self, I changed it to Euros and moved...First time EVER to leave Naija!!!

You suppose wash m for us cheesy

12 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
Eleniyan15:

You suppose wash m for us cheesy

I dey tell you! I come dey fear make them nor para say na only €200 I dey move with! but God just know say I don too suffer! So it was smooth all the way! I go upload photos from my old phone from Istanbul to Helsinki etc and more and more

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by kachi19: 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
...and her pinchure too
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
kachi19:
...and her pinchure too

Hehehehehe cheesy

4 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
Boarding things oh....God is the greatest

42 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by kachi19: 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
suomi1990:

Hehehehehe cheesy
letx do screening... grin

2 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
On transit at Istanbul: 8hours! That Was the cheapest

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
Still on the waiting

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Saintsquare(m): 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
nice

4 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by kachi19: 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
keep it coming hehe

6 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / Dubai: No Police, No Military, No Media Just An Order (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.